Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game

Old 09-4-2023, 01:45 AM   #1
Hateandhatred
"The Quebec Steparatist."
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default TWG 208: HOST VOTING

13 players, (+2 ghosts) all-star setup

3 vanilla wolves, can kill 2 people each night OR use both kills on the same person to bypass medic protection so long as all three wolves are alive. If at least one wolf is dead, can only kill one person and this does not bypass medic protection.
12 town
1 parity seer that does get a n0 check.
1 nerfed medic, does not get a n0 save. Cannot save themselves and cannot save the same player two nights in a row.
1 1-shot vigilante, cannot shoot n0.
2 ghosts destined to die n0. Ghosts can be town power roles, cannot be seered, medic saved or shot by the vigi.

faux n0 start, the two ghosts will die at the end of the faux night start. n0 will last 24 hours, and town may discuss during this time.
carflips: off
no lynch: always on, no restrictions
no kill: always off
insta: on
minimum posts per day phase: 10, resolves after the phase ends
kitb: on
phantoms: off
ootc: off, with the exception of wolfchat
nighttalk: off, with the exception of n0

Neon Genesis Evangelion Reverse Mystery Soul Link Game (Yeah it's a mouthful)

Hosted by ShadowGod and Raeko

9 Players
5 Vanilla Town
2 Power Roles
1 Vanilla Wolf
1 Wolf Power Role
Card Flips: Color
Phantoms: OFF
KITB: ON

You will be given a random NGE character, and you cannot reveal the name of said character. Doing so will result in your death, and a randomized player's death of your own alignment as well.

Shinji Ikari- You are the son of Gendo Ikari, and the pilot of EVA unit-01. You have an incredible amount of confidence when Misato Katsuragi is alive, but if she were to die, your mental state cracks. You retreat into yourself, and are unable to post more than 5 times per phase, and one of these MUST be a vote. (TOWN)

Asuka Langely Soryuu- You are the Pilot of EVA unit 02, a certified badass, and the best tsundere of the 90s. Each night you will be able to ask the host for a character, and the result will either be red or green (Seer)

Misato Katsuragi- You are the commander of operations of when angels descend, and the "mother" of the EVA pilots. Each night, you must choose one person to protect at night. Shinji Ikari is particularly close to you, and does not function very well without you. (Doctor)

Ryouiji Kaji- You are an investigator who works to seek the truth behind SEELE. You win when all wolves have been removed from the game (Vanilla Town)

Adam- You are the first angel, and the father of all. You are the reason why the angels have been given the fruit of life. You win when all wolves have been removed from the game (Vanilla Town)

Kaworu Nagisa- You are the 5th child, who somehow lives on the moon? We don't question these things. Take your town role and have a nice day. You win when all wolves have been removed from the game. (Vanilla Town)

Touji Suzuhara- You are the 4th child, and a tough guy at that. You breathe testosterone and are a vanilla town. You win when all wolves have been removed from the game

Pen-Pen- You are the penguin of justice. You tire of being a slave to the whims of humanity, and have broken free of your chains. Several years of chugging Yebisu have caused your vision of the world to change and you want nothing more than to see humanity fail. You are the Wolf jailer. Select one person at night and if they are a PR, their action skill will do nothing for the night phase, nor will they recieve a result of whethehr or not their skill has worked. You may not select the same person twice in a row, and selecting no one will give no result. (Wolf Jailer)

Rei Ayaname- You are the pilot of EVA Unit 00. Due to a mental breakdown caused by the millions of fans asking when Evangelion 3.0+1.0 will come out, you have decided to go on a holy crusade and kill all humans. You win when wolves reach parity or there are less town than wolves

TWG Anon - Dungeons and Dragons:

Players are encouraged to send me a detailed description of their DND character. I will (attempt) to create an avatar based off their recommendations. Keep it lore accurate, I will try to recreate in BG3.

Day: 48 Until 66% players remain 12p -> 24h
Night: 24 hours
Out Of Thread Talk: OFF
Instalynch: ON
Game Type: Anonymous
Deck: Dungeons and Dragons
[Inspired by c9++ mechanics]

Role PM's:
[[[Roles will be balanced on size, if less players, less roles]]]

Town: You are vanilla town, your vote is your power. You win when all threats are removed from town.

Cleric: AKA, the cop. During the night, you can check the alignment of a player of your choice. It will come back as Anti-Town or Town. You win when all threats have moved away from town.
Druid: During the night, you can choose a player of your choice to protect. Like a doctor. Your target will be immune to any attacks. You may not choose the same target twice in a row. You win when all threats have moved away from town.
Monk: During the night, you can unleash your chi by choosing a player of your choice to be killed (1shot, may turn into a full vigi depending on size). You win when all threats have been removed from town.
Ranger During the night, you can fire a smoke arrow at a player of your choice to be blocked. You win when all threats have moved away from town.
Bard: During the night, you can seduce a player of your choice to prevent an Illithid acquisition. This has no effect on anyone else in the game besides the Shapeshifter. You win when all threats have moved away from town.

Fighter: You are a vanilla wolf. You win when you receive majority over town. Be wary! There is a chance that your alliance might be compromised. Discuss other players in your private chat carefully.
Barbarian You are a vanilla wolf with a 1shot vest. You win when you receive majority over town. Be wary! There is a chance that your alliance might be compromised. Discuss other players in your private chat carefully.
Rogue: You are the Rouge. You are immune to cop checks. Be wary! There is a chance that your alliance might be compromised. Discuss other players in your private chat carefully.
Mage: You are the roleblocker. During the night, you can cast a shadow wizard gang spell on a player to prevent them from making an action from being executed on their target. Be wary! There is a chance that your alliance might be compromised. Discuss other players in your private chat carefully.

Illithid You are the 3rd party Illithid. (Formally known as the Aquisitioner) During the night, you kill a player and take over their account. This can be done to any player in the game, including wolves. Your previous account gets flipped in return. You win when you are the last one standing or achieve majority. You have the option of not using your power. Also, Pregrame you can choose between Seer Immune or 1-shot bulletproof vest.

Gimmicks:

- It is heavily discouraged to claim your name or make your identity known.
- Due to the possibility of the Illithid infiltrating the wolves, the wolf chat will be in quick-topic. The wolves will know who their partners are only in PM. Posting names/roles in quick-topic is heavily discouraged. This is done to prevent the Illithid from knowing who the wolf team is in case of infiltration.
- Druid can not save Illithid targets.
- If a player has a vest that breaks, the player will know.
- You may NOT change the profile picture / signature / password of the account
- You can do stuff like disable signatures, and change post direction, time zone.
- If the Illithid has acquired a new account, every time they make a successful acquisition it will flip as the original role UNTIL they are caught, which will flip their original role AND the aquisitioner role at the same time, like this:

_________ has died, they were ___________ and the Illithid.

The first Shapeshifter takeover will flip the Shapeshifter role normally.

Power Role Hierarchy:

Ranger
Mage
Druid
Cleric
Bard
Illithid
Wolf Kill

Ex 1: If both the Illithid and the wolves target the same player, the acquisition will fail.

Ex 2: If both the Illithid and the wolves target the same player WHILE there is a medic save, the acquisition will succeed.

Ex 3: If both the Illithid and the Bard target the same player, the acquisition will succeed.

Ex 4: If both the Illithid and the Druid target the same player, the acquisition will succeed.

Ex 5: If both the Illithid and the Ranger target the same player, the acquisition will fail.

Ex 6: If the Private Investigator targets the Illithid, the acquisition will fail.

Old 09-4-2023, 01:24 PM   #2
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: TWG 208: HOST VOTING

There is no way that a role like Shinji's is cool to do on FFR.

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter

MixMasterLar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-4-2023, 11:41 PM   #3
thesunfan
Role Tide
Sectional ModeratorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to thesunfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
the acquisitioner lets you steal accounts lol
it's all fine, you don't have to like it or vote for the game
I don't like that role
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Quote:
Originally Posted by star-crossed View Post
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
thesunfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-5-2023, 02:19 AM   #4
mellonxcollie
Sectional Moderator
TGB Queen
Sectional Moderator

Send a message via AIM to mellonxcollie Send a message via MSN to mellonxcollie Send a message via Skype™ to mellonxcollie

shush bakas

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
people like you are how trump gets elected
mellonxcollie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-5-2023, 11:43 AM   #5
Shadow_God_10
Somewhere, but not here

Send a message via Skype™ to Shadow_God_10

Quote:
Wallposters would make it work
Quote:
Originally Posted by Svaz View Post
more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
TIL women have breasts because of horniness
Quote:
Originally Posted by bugkid666 View Post
sunfan I fucked up
Quote:
Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
Shadow_God_10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-5-2023, 11:50 AM   #6
mellonxcollie
Sectional Moderator
TGB Queen
Sectional Moderator

Send a message via AIM to mellonxcollie Send a message via MSN to mellonxcollie Send a message via Skype™ to mellonxcollie

the point is that it's bad because shinji is literally the worst character that has ever been created

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
people like you are how trump gets elected
mellonxcollie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-5-2023, 11:54 AM   #7
Shadow_God_10
Somewhere, but not here

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellonxcollie View Post
the point is that it's bad because shinji is literally the worst character that has ever been created
Also this
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
sunfan I fucked up
Quote:
Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

Quote:
Old 09-5-2023, 01:17 PM   #8
XelNya
[Nobody liked that.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellonxcollie View Post
I would like to pull you aside for an episode of redo of healer real quick
XelNya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-5-2023, 01:24 PM   #9
Shadow_God_10
Somewhere, but not here

Quote:
I would like to pull you aside for an episode of redo of healer real quick
Keisuke Takato would like to have a word with you.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
sunfan I fucked up
Quote:

Quote:
Old 09-5-2023, 07:03 PM   #10
the sun fan
FFR Player

ok all this banter is good, but it'd be better if we had some actual votes

I'll even start
xiz x3

FFR is a pretty good place somehow.
the sun fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-5-2023, 08:58 PM   #11
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar

I mean knowing FFR has an issue with inactivity and then making a role that handicaps activity definitely deserves a call out lol

Like what if Charu, Haku, or me get that? That's tanking a game

On the flip side if someone who barely makes post minimum gets it, it has no effect whatsoever at all

Just lol. Lmao even.

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter

MixMasterLar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-6-2023, 12:01 AM   #12
thesunfan
Role Tide
Sectional ModeratorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to thesunfan

Quote:
I mean knowing FFR has an issue with inactivity and then making a role that handicaps activity definitely deserves a call out lol

Like what if Charu, Haku, or me get that? That's tanking a game

On the flip side if someone who barely makes post minimum gets it, it has no effect whatsoever at all

Just lol. Lmao even.
then do not vote for it
and if it wins, do not sign up for it
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Quote:
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Quote:
Originally Posted by star-crossed View Post
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
thesunfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-6-2023, 07:33 PM   #13
Sourissette
FFR Player

I will also vote xiz x3 because I love TTRPG. The D&D movie was awesome too!
Sourissette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-6-2023, 10:59 PM   #14
Hateandhatred

xiz x3
Old 09-7-2023, 05:53 PM   #15
T-Force
Your world ends with you
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Sunfan x3

Every time we see an anon game, we lose our minds over it, only to then be held back by an over-sized roster that can't handle the game itself. Unless Xiz has a balance for however many sign-ups there are, I can only assume it'll be the usual 20 and that's just not going to happen.
T-Force is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-8-2023, 11:40 AM   #16
Lightknight924
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Lightknight924

Difficult to decide bc they all seem kinda close....but I really like Xiz's idea so Xiz x3
Lightknight924 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-9-2023, 10:41 AM   #17
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran

sunfan x3
roundbox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2023, 02:47 PM   #18
XelNya
[Nobody liked that.]

shadowgod & raeko x3
XelNya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2023, 12:58 AM   #19
Hateandhatred

10 days have passed

Xiz is teh winrar
Old 09-13-2023, 06:52 PM   #20
Xiz
TWG Chaos

Send a message via Skype™ to Xiz

I’ll get signups going here within the next day or so.
Game will cap at 13-14 players, expecting to build for 9

Xiz is offline   Reply With Quote