Old 10-7-2020, 07:22 AM   #581
choof
youtu.be/sM5hlrkaPSo
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran
 
choof's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 8,196
Default Re: Coronavirus

sk8r turned out to be a racist anti semite lmao what a development
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynam0 View Post
I'm a dark giraffe in this maniera
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
Accurate. Most of my friends have been women.
choof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-7-2020, 10:30 AM   #582
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran
 
Funnygurl555's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Age: 24
Posts: 2,214
Default Re: Coronavirus

Rap music is music. However, It's not in the traditional sense of how we understand music. The vocals are filled with slangs that gangs used since the 70s and a lot of the instrumentations are replaced with "Street Sounds" instead of traditional instruments. Music is defined as any combination of sounds that is pleasing to the ear, so while one person may find it as "noise" another person can find it pleasing to the ear and so call "vibe" with it as how I think the kids would say it these days.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
is funny eaman?
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
GET DUNKED FUNNY
(eaman is her name irl, friend)


Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post
Heh never underestimate the power of free time
boredom
wanting to get to know you all
true love
a sense of community
blackmail
weekend warriors
my desire to know everyone's dirty lil secrets


our mutual desire to be funny bois and gurls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
There comes a point where we have to ask our selves, "do we really want to deal with that, desperate as we are?"

I think we can all agree on the answer, yeah?
Funnygurl555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-7-2020, 10:41 AM   #583
Dynam0
The Dominator
D7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran
 
Dynam0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: North Bay, ON
Age: 31
Posts: 8,888
Default Re: Coronavirus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
Rap music is music. However, It's not in the traditional sense of how we understand music. The vocals are filled with slangs that gangs used since the 70s and a lot of the instrumentations are replaced with "Street Sounds" instead of traditional instruments. Music is defined as any combination of sounds that is pleasing to the ear, so while one person may find it as "noise" another person can find it pleasing to the ear and so call "vibe" with it as how I think the kids would say it these days.
The phrase "this shit slaps" is the current meta which I find particularly annoying idk why

To keep this post relevant: Siru Van Oroc sounds like a legit Finnish name
Dynam0 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-7-2020, 12:51 PM   #584
choof
youtu.be/sM5hlrkaPSo
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran
 
choof's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 8,196
Default Re: Coronavirus

a bonafide slapperooni
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynam0 View Post
I'm a dark giraffe in this maniera
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
Accurate. Most of my friends have been women.
choof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-7-2020, 05:41 PM   #585
ULTIMEGA
Sister!? What are you..!?
D7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran
 
ULTIMEGA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Age: 28
Posts: 1,431
Default Re: Coronavirus

Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
sk8r turned out to be a racist anti semite lmao what a development
Sad. But his true colors were revealed. That's what topics like this do to people. It reveals one's true self in some fucked up way.
__________________
Subscribe To My Channel!

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Zenith_ View Post
@ULTIMEGA, dank meme genie.

HIGHEST AAA:Game Genie [91]
HIGHEST SDG: Magical 8 Bit Tour [100] (7-0-0-4)
HIGHEST FC: Six Acid Strings [101]
HIGHEST SCORE: Magical 8 Bit Tour [100] (7-0-0-4)
ULTIMEGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-7-2020, 10:47 PM   #586
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author
 
inDheart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 488
Default Re: Coronavirus

if only trump had invested in a company that gave a shit instead of https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDrshkTbbz4

i think the treatments they ended up going with reflects poorly on conley and he's just saying things that sound nice now, because fear continues to rule in the trump orbit
inDheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-7-2020, 11:02 PM   #587
mi40
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran
 
mi40's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 3,561
Default Re: Coronavirus

JNJ PFE MRNA REGN calls
__________________
mi40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-8-2020, 05:34 PM   #588
katanaeyegaming
FFR Player
 
katanaeyegaming's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Age: 17
Posts: 84
Default Re: Coronavirus

I just went to check up at the doctor and I have gained 17 pounds since the lock-down here in February and before my mom passed (of unrelated issues) having to take care of her.

I need to get out more damn it.
katanaeyegaming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-9-2020, 01:10 AM   #589
ULTIMEGA
Sister!? What are you..!?
D7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran
 
ULTIMEGA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Age: 28
Posts: 1,431
Default Re: Coronavirus

You're lucky dude. I don't feel like I've gained any weight at all. I'm still as light as I was before the lock-down.

I hate my metabolism.
__________________
Subscribe To My Channel!

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Zenith_ View Post
@ULTIMEGA, dank meme genie.

HIGHEST AAA:Game Genie [91]
HIGHEST SDG: Magical 8 Bit Tour [100] (7-0-0-4)
HIGHEST FC: Six Acid Strings [101]
HIGHEST SCORE: Magical 8 Bit Tour [100] (7-0-0-4)
ULTIMEGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2020, 02:15 AM   #590
Mollocephalus
Free COVID-19 test inside
FFR Veteran
 
Mollocephalus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Italy
Age: 32
Posts: 2,554
Send a message via Skype™ to Mollocephalus
Default Re: Coronavirus

USA needs to step up their game or it's gonna lose the #1 spot in covid olympics, come on guys, everyone is rooting for you!
__________________
Mollocephalus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2020, 01:30 PM   #591
Shadow_God_10
Call me Lewdy, Sugar
FFR Veteran
 
Shadow_God_10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Toronto, Canada
Age: 28
Posts: 1,798
Send a message via Skype™ to Shadow_God_10
Default Re: Coronavirus

So my brother got sick at work, now I'm sick. He got his COVID test today. Mine is sometime later on in the week

It should be negative because the person who my brother got sick from also tested negative
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antori View Post
i can't vote shadow god because his profile picture gives me motivation to check on the thread regularly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Svaz View Post
more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
TIL women have breasts because of horniness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
Shadow_God_10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2020, 10:34 AM   #592
0
( ゚д゚)彡
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 643
Default Re: Coronavirus

i imagine sk8r as this guy


__________________

Last edited by 0; 11-11-2020 at 07:42 PM..
0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2020, 11:38 AM   #593
csoup1414
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran
 
csoup1414's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Pennsylvania
Age: 29
Posts: 817
Default Re: Coronavirus

Well got my test results in this morning and I am positive. Quarantined until November 22nd.

I work in healthcare and my big boss is extremely upset. I got tested Monday night and I was told as long as I don't have a fever I can come in to work (low patient contact but still). I was diagnosed with a UTI and my fever went away Tuesday and I felt good, so per my boss I went to work last night after I called them to make sure.

Now someone is in hot water. I have screenshots of the conversation and they even said "take the rest of this week off and we will see what's going on"...which means they expected me back MONDAY!

People have been trying to get this boss fired forever and it might be little old quiet nonconfrontational me and my positive COVID test that does it.

This might be the only good thing to come out of 2020 for me
__________________
csoup1414 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2020, 11:55 AM   #594
Dynam0
The Dominator
D7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran
 
Dynam0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: North Bay, ON
Age: 31
Posts: 8,888
Default Re: Coronavirus

Quote:
Originally Posted by csoup1414 View Post
Well got my test results in this morning and I am positive. Quarantined until November 22nd.

I work in healthcare and my big boss is extremely upset. I got tested Monday night and I was told as long as I don't have a fever I can come in to work (low patient contact but still). I was diagnosed with a UTI and my fever went away Tuesday and I felt good, so per my boss I went to work last night after I called them to make sure.

Now someone is in hot water. I have screenshots of the conversation and they even said "take the rest of this week off and we will see what's going on"...which means they expected me back MONDAY!

People have been trying to get this boss fired forever and it might be little old quiet nonconfrontational me and my positive COVID test that does it.

This might be the only good thing to come out of 2020 for me
Good thing you kept the conversations saved! Hope things work out for you there
Dynam0 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2020, 01:05 PM   #595
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran
 
Funnygurl555's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Age: 24
Posts: 2,214
Default Re: Coronavirus

my roommates hung out with someone who developed covid symptoms the following day and tested positive. one of them who literally was in a car with the covid guy watching a movie for 2 hrs tested negative. my other roommate developed symptoms on thursday and tested positive on saturday.

all of us are in quarantine. i got tested yesterday and am supposed to expect results today. i'm asymptomatic though so i think i'll test negative. if i test negative i'll be good to return to work on the 20th

the roommate with covid is doing better although he still has symptoms.

i just wanna say i always thought it would be me who brought covid into the apartment bc of working at target. big ups for avoiding covid all this time

edit:
Quote:
Originally Posted by csoup1414 View Post
Well got my test results in this morning and I am positive. Quarantined until November 22nd.

I work in healthcare and my big boss is extremely upset. I got tested Monday night and I was told as long as I don't have a fever I can come in to work (low patient contact but still). I was diagnosed with a UTI and my fever went away Tuesday and I felt good, so per my boss I went to work last night after I called them to make sure.

Now someone is in hot water. I have screenshots of the conversation and they even said "take the rest of this week off and we will see what's going on"...which means they expected me back MONDAY!

People have been trying to get this boss fired forever and it might be little old quiet nonconfrontational me and my positive COVID test that does it.

This might be the only good thing to come out of 2020 for me
scum of the earth, for real. expose him for what he is, please
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
is funny eaman?
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
GET DUNKED FUNNY
(eaman is her name irl, friend)


Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post
Heh never underestimate the power of free time
boredom
wanting to get to know you all
true love
a sense of community
blackmail
weekend warriors
my desire to know everyone's dirty lil secrets


our mutual desire to be funny bois and gurls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
There comes a point where we have to ask our selves, "do we really want to deal with that, desperate as we are?"

I think we can all agree on the answer, yeah?

Last edited by Funnygurl555; 11-11-2020 at 01:08 PM..
Funnygurl555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2020, 01:27 PM   #596
csoup1414
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran
 
csoup1414's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Pennsylvania
Age: 29
Posts: 817
Default Re: Coronavirus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
scum of the earth, for real. expose him for what he is, please
Boss is a female lol we actually only have one male in our department. And we have a private group on facebook all the cool workers message in and everyone is thinking this is the last straw
__________________
csoup1414 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2020, 01:43 PM   #597
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran
 
Funnygurl555's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Age: 24
Posts: 2,214
Default Re: Coronavirus

Quote:
Originally Posted by csoup1414 View Post
Boss is a female lol we actually only have one male in our department. And we have a private group on facebook all the cool workers message in and everyone is thinking this is the last straw
lol look at me and my internalized sexism thinking that bosses /have/ to be male

STILL GET HER THO
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
is funny eaman?
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
GET DUNKED FUNNY
(eaman is her name irl, friend)


Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post
Heh never underestimate the power of free time
boredom
wanting to get to know you all
true love
a sense of community
blackmail
weekend warriors
my desire to know everyone's dirty lil secrets


our mutual desire to be funny bois and gurls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
There comes a point where we have to ask our selves, "do we really want to deal with that, desperate as we are?"

I think we can all agree on the answer, yeah?
Funnygurl555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2020, 03:28 PM   #598
choof
youtu.be/sM5hlrkaPSo
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran
 
choof's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 8,196
Default Re: Coronavirus

i've read that we're currently in our third wave of coronavirus in the us, the same amount of waves as feminism and ska
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynam0 View Post
I'm a dark giraffe in this maniera
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
Accurate. Most of my friends have been women.
choof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2020, 08:12 PM   #599
gold stinger
Signature Extraordinare~~
Simfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran
 
gold stinger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Age: 25
Posts: 5,557
Send a message via Skype™ to gold stinger
Default Re: Coronavirus

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0 View Post
i imagine sk8r as this guy
to be fair I'm kind of like this as well when I'm outside of a place that requires masks, except that I keep my mask with me & I'm hyper-vigilant about maintaining 2 meters apart from literally anyone not in my group, and if I see someone with allergies or coughed or sneezed and I have to pass them, I double that distance.

Sending well wishes your way csoup. You've got this.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshL View Post
butts.



- Tosh 2014





Last edited by gold stinger; 11-11-2020 at 08:15 PM..
gold stinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2020, 08:27 PM   #600
gold stinger
Signature Extraordinare~~
Simfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran
 
gold stinger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Age: 25
Posts: 5,557
Send a message via Skype™ to gold stinger
Default Re: Coronavirus

Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
i've read that we're currently in our third wave of coronavirus in the us, the same amount of waves as feminism and ska
cases by confirmed count (will have a bias for high-population areas):



By 'third wave', you may be referring to the first wave primarily affecting New York area, followed by second wave affecting California & Florida. Third wave appears to be affecting those states plus Texas, and some mid-land states the most.

cases by population (taking into consideration population density & severity of each area):



On population map though, it appears that this 'third wave' is much more widespread, and covers a shit-ton more ground than the previous waves. It's like a flood, rather than a wave imo.

data is a compilation of figures being monitored by https://theuscovidatlas.org/ If you'd like to learn more/do your own research into something specific.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshL View Post
butts.



- Tosh 2014





Last edited by gold stinger; 11-11-2020 at 08:30 PM..
gold stinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:57 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution