Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > Video Games
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-1-2006, 07:02 PM   #1
ToshX
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Default GunZ: The Duel

All of them except for Pinkskies and Elit3(he had 14 kills and 8~ deaths) were SSers.

I used the level 10 rifle and nothing else.

ToshX got banned, so I AM FORCED to play this account (and I play legitimately now) if I ever want to see higher servers. These guys were mostly SSers with accounts much higher than mine playing as noobs, though, with an exception of Chaos, a person who left. She was just learning SS.

Everytime you click while holding 2 and call yourself a pro, god kills a kitten.

And not the ones that watch you masturbate.

Last edited by ToshX; 10-3-2006 at 04:31 PM..
ToshX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-1-2006, 07:49 PM   #2
Tps222
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tps222 Send a message via Yahoo to Tps222 Send a message via Skype™ to Tps222
Default Re: SSing in GunZ is as retarded as Wavedashing in SSBM

What is SS'ing in that game again?

I remember I hit level 25 legit, and I was pretty good at some point, but the game was coded terribly and servers were easily hacked, so I stopped.
Tps222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-1-2006, 09:10 PM   #3
lord_carbo
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to lord_carbo

I still have that replay of you hacking, so you better kiss up to me or I'll get yo ass banned

Oh wait, you're using another account, haha you got banned or something?

*Later Edit* Opps didn't read that first post. Who reads anyway?

BTW k-style does NOT work in DM you moron. It does work wonders in TDM if you apply basic tactics used in any FPS.

BTW again what server do you play on?

Last edited by lord_carbo; 07-1-2006 at 09:15 PM..
lord_carbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-1-2006, 09:10 PM   #4
ToshX
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Yeah, I was lucky enough to be one of the first 10 people to get banned -.- It happened a while ago, I just didn't play GunZ that much recently.

Jump dash slash while holding slash change to a ranged weapon and fire, let go of the mouse, and switch back to your sword, in a jump.

It's a lot easier than it sounds, you just have to do it a bit. I can do it, along with half and quarter step(rofl I want to call it this but everyone else will call it half-half step), but I find it utterly useless compared to spraying. A level 25 that moves back in a nonlinear way while shooting his MG should be able to kill an SSer of any level without using medpacs. He just has to know where to shoot.

A lot of sprayers happen to be complete idiots just kinda shoot in the target's area, that isn't going to work. You have to know their ping and exactly how much it effects them, and you have to watch their paterns to where they go. Some SSers will just follow you, in fact many will, so you can just mow them down with your MG. Some SSers will move back and forth and shoot from any range with a shotgun, or just shoot with a rocket launcher, with these guys, you just look at their ping and shoot where you know they're going to go next, and continue.

Not that hard, just common sense, really. SSers aren't all they're made up to be. I'm not saying K-style is bad, I'm just saying that SSers aren't all they're made up to be. Especially since 90% of them can't aim with it, so they shouldn't do it in the first place. They just think it looks cool and therefore think it is professional and cannot be beaten.

All of this crap started due to some idiot who named himself Korean and killed a lot of people 1 on 8. Well obviously if the 8 people are retarded sprayers, and don't know how to aim, then they're going to die. That would happen if the 1 sprayer knew what he was doing and picked them off slowly, too, like Korean did.

EDIT: Lord Carbo, it was blatantly obvious that I was speedhacking on my old account. If I wanted to hide it, WHY WOULD I GO INTO A DEATHMATCH WITH 20+ PEOPLE AND GO AT 6.5x SPEED!? The time I was doing it was a time when many others were, and a time when NO ONE was getting banned. Not like it matters that much, though, I mean it's just a stupid level. The only difference is that I have lower armor and not as powerful weapons.

As you can see, I'm doing just fine in low level DMs, my original character hacked levels 15-23 and 34-37, anyway, so hell knows what level it really would have been.

I have another account that is hacking under the name "l3g1t". I made it 1337 on purpose so that the idiots from other countries that shouldn't be playing our game anyway can't spell it.

It's level 13, and not one person has even correctly spelled more than "l3" right. They didn't even say "legit".

If they had an English test somewhere in this game that determined entry to this game, 90% of the players wouldn't still be there. At least, there would be 90% less people signing up successfully.

Last edited by ToshX; 07-1-2006 at 09:15 PM..
Old 07-1-2006, 09:13 PM   #5
lord_carbo
FFR Player

Most people who k-style fail at life and they think that k-style = good. Unfortunately for most of them, Gunz is their first shooter game so they don't know **** about how to play.

Personally, I d-style. It's faster than k-style when done right. I do know a lot of k-style though, but it's irrelevant because I use a dagger.

Oh and DM fails anyway. It's only useful for EXP. Go play TDM.
Old 07-1-2006, 09:19 PM   #6
falconsfan14
Banned

Send a message via AIM to falconsfan14

Wow. If they died that many times to someone using a rifle they suck balls. I bet you wouldnt hit me once in an entire match if you used a rifle.
falconsfan14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-1-2006, 09:21 PM   #7
Squeek
let it snow~
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Squeek

Quote:
Originally Posted by falconsfan14
Wow. If they died that many times to someone using a rifle they suck balls. I bet you wouldnt hit me once in an entire match if you used a rifle.
Note: Tosh is extremely good at FPSs.

Don't go making outlandish claims if you cannot back them up.

~Squeek
Squeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-1-2006, 09:23 PM   #8
lord_carbo
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToshX
EDIT: Lord Carbo, it was blatantly obvious that I was speedhacking on my old account. If I wanted to hide it, WHY WOULD I GO INTO A DEATHMATCH WITH 20+ PEOPLE AND GO AT 6.5x SPEED!? The time I was doing it was a time when many others were, and a time when NO ONE was getting banned. Not like it matters that much, though, I mean it's just a stupid level. The only difference is that I have lower armor and not as powerful weapons.
Yeah but there are no mods or anything watching over the games, you have to turn in replays. And actually, you were the first person I saw hacking after the Xtrap update. One day later I saw another speedhacker, and in the weeks following hacks were reintroduced to Gunz because Xtrap sucks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToshX
As you can see, I'm doing just fine in low level DMs, my original character hacked levels 15-23 and 34-37, anyway, so hell knows what level it really would have been.

I have another account that is hacking under the name "l3g1t". I made it 1337 on purpose so that the idiots from other countries that shouldn't be playing our game anyway can't spell it.

It's level 13, and not one person has even correctly spelled more than "l3" right. They didn't even say "legit".

If they had an English test somewhere in this game that determined entry to this game, 90% of the players wouldn't still be there. At least, there would be 90% less people signing up successfully.
gtfo skiddie
Old 07-1-2006, 09:23 PM   #9
Tps222
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tps222 Send a message via Yahoo to Tps222 Send a message via Skype™ to Tps222

I only play DM, and I just straight shoot. I don't think I've ever even pulled out my sword.
Old 07-1-2006, 09:32 PM   #10
purplepopcorn
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to purplepopcorn

meh, I had a lvl 17 account with assault rifle and shotgun.

I literaly outplayed most k-stylers in DM.
purplepopcorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-1-2006, 09:39 PM   #11
lord_carbo
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by purplepopcorn
meh, I had a lvl 17 account with assault rifle and shotgun.

I literaly outplayed most k-stylers in DM.
Keyword: in DM.

K-style doesn't work in DM because people who k-style in DM don't know how DM works. I actually do nice when I'm d/k-styling in DM, but I don't do it "pure." "Pure k-style," meaning:

-Trying your hardest at making people believe you've never played a FPS in your life by not running, camping, or picking up meds.
-Using shotguns and revolvers and flaming everyone who doesn't use what you use.
-Butterfly at the enemy when they're 1,000 feet away and pretend like you have a chance at hitting them anytime soon.
-Swapshoot with shotguns but call people who use rifles sprayers.

Stuff like that, 'ya know?
Old 07-1-2006, 09:41 PM   #12
Mindfields
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Mindfields Send a message via Yahoo to Mindfields

Lol
e-stylaz 4 life

One time I went in a TDM full of ssers, bfers, and kstylers.
I killed two of them in the first round and then they kicked me out.
Just goes to show you that non-estylers are straight up dicks.

Man I miss Clan wars. You think If I try to reinstall it, the patches won't **** me over?
Mindfields is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-1-2006, 09:54 PM   #13
falconsfan14
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrESqueek
Note: Tosh is extremely good at FPSs.

Don't go making outlandish claims if you cannot back them up.

~Squeek
LOL

1: I know for a fact that i AM the best at gunz on FFR, hands down dont ask questions.

2: I know tosh is good at FPS's, very good, but gunz isnt just aiming and diving like his style of play is.

3: I can back it up, and will if you want.
Old 07-1-2006, 10:10 PM   #14
lord_carbo
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by falconsfan14
LOL

1: I know for a fact that i AM the best at gunz on FFR, hands down dont ask questions.

2: I know tosh is good at FPS's, very good, but gunz isnt just aiming and diving like his style of play is.

3: I can back it up, and will if you want.
Play me :*
Old 07-1-2006, 10:14 PM   #15
falconsfan14
Banned

lol ok, i deleted my lvl 40 so i could lvl a new character in the right channels. If any of you dont believe me about the lvl 40 heres a pic.
PS: sorry tosh.

Im getting on right now, i can either use kelseys char which is lvl 22 or my new one that i made which is 5 -.-.
Old 07-1-2006, 10:28 PM   #16
ToshX
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Rofl, level 25.

How many months old is that screenshot?

I got really good in the past 2 months.

Message [ToshX]. I probably won't be on THAT much, but maybe an hour or two tomorrow. Try contacting me around 7-8PM EDT. Don't forget the []s.
Old 07-1-2006, 10:32 PM   #17
ToshX
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Actually, I'd prefer I get to lv25 first again, so I can get my MGs.

But I mean we can still play tomorrow if you want. I'm just a lot better with MGs than rifles due to how they spread and can hit large areas somewhat accurately with pretty good firepower, but not spread like omfg like dual SMGs.
Old 07-1-2006, 11:06 PM   #18
Chancellor_Rayden
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Chancellor_Rayden Send a message via Skype™ to Chancellor_Rayden

Hey, I play this game.
Old 07-1-2006, 11:11 PM   #19
Tps222
FFR Player

Assault Rifles are so much better.
Old 07-1-2006, 11:13 PM   #20
Chancellor_Rayden
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Chancellor_Rayden Send a message via Skype™ to Chancellor_Rayden

Assault Rifles are extremely fun to use.