Old 06-23-2022, 02:30 PM   #1
James May
FFR Player

Default [Potential Permissions?] DJ TECHNORCH & 999 Recordings

(that white text really doesn't like the background lmao)

Policy page for Permissions and such:
https://www.technorch.com/policy/index.html#english

Just slapping this in here since I don't see it in the v8 list except for their inclusion in CRD. I list this as potential because I'm kind of unsure whether it's actually greenlight on Technorch perms but their policy page does seem to reflect that as long as it's not commercial, we are good to go on using their stuff with some exceptions (which I've included in the quote box, and bolded in RED and GREEN for the big exceptions. Those two exceptions are listed specifically listed in Q13 "Applicable Works" and Q5 "Are we allowed to create unofficial charts for rhythm games, and upload game play videos of them?".) TECHNORCH also included a link in the Applicable Works section that are greenlight to be used.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Q5. Are we allowed to create unofficial charts for rhythm games, and upload game play videos of them?
A5. As long as they are used for non-commercial purposes, we would not be concerned about it. Please understand that DJ TECHNORCH feat. 宇宙★海月 has taken part in commercial rhythm game titles. We would like to emphasize that the expression “would not be concerned” is not a permission, but rather close to a silent approval. 999 Recordings will not be responsible for the potential legal risks including copyright infringement of music by DJ TECHNROCH not owned by 999 Recordings. 999 Recordings and YOMENORCH will not be able to answer all questions on this topic. Distribution of music chart files will usually include the "public distribution of the audio files of the works " as described in Q4, but only in this case will it be disregarded. Use is limited to material free of charge, and commercial use is not allowed. Monetizing through ad revenue on YouTube, monetizing through streams, super chats, game plays, distribution of data with advertisements of 999 Recordings are all not included in “commercial use” mentioned above.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Q13. Applicable Works
A13. With a few exceptions, the guidelines apply to all music included in the following discography. Although not included in the above discography, the guidelines also apply to limited edition CDR「DJ TECHNORCH / Another Mix」and 「宇宙★海月 Voice Samples / Venri Men's Essential 宇宙★海月 Seriese」. I have created an all works list "Applicable Works" for your convenience. The following are a few exceptions that may be harder to understand: DJ TECHNORCH's music for Murder Channel Records and other labels, which has not been included in any 999 Recordings’ releases, are not covered by these guidelines. Please refer to each label's guidelines for the terms and conditions of use of these songs. For another, even more puzzling example, “マイナズマ 13” was originally released on Murder Channel Records, and was later included in a 999 Recordings’ release, so this would make the work available for use under the guidelines. The use of Kamaitachi (妖怪鎌鼬 Long Version), Metallic Mind (Long Version), Sol Cosine Job 2 (Long Version), and Hell Scaper (Last Escape Remix) included in the "THE BEST OF DJ TECHNORCH 2003-2013" are strictly prohibited. These tracks were licensed by Konami Amusement Co. to 999 Recordings, and we do not own the rights to these tracks. Please refer to the all works list "Applicable Works" for works available for use.

And the list of applicable works provided by DJ TECHNORCH that we can step is in the link here: https://www.technorch.com/policy/list.html

NOTE ON THE APPLICABLE WORKS LINK: Anything that is crossed off and has "Prohibited" ARE not allowed. Also, it is safe to not include Dotama / 音楽ワルキューレ Ongaku Walküre (DJ TECHNORCH's Rap Dance Remix) due to potential DMCA issues. Although it's a YouTube thing, I think it's better to err on the side of safety and not touch this remix as well. Technorch has listed it as "YouTubeは本楽曲をDOTAMA Original MixのContent IDと誤認する可能性があります。その際のトラブルについては999 Recordingsは責任を負いかねます。YouTube may misidentify this song as Content ID of Dotama Original Mix. 999 Recordings is not responsible for any problems caused by this." And some of the works listed in the prohibited list were released different times so that's why the list is short as it is lmao.

List of Prohibited songs:
Quote:
  • DOTAMA / 音楽ワルキューレ Ongaku Walküre (DJ TECHNORCH's RAP DANCE REMIX) [Mainly due to DMCA issues on YouTube's side of things]
  • m1dy / innocent (DJ TECHNORCH's HARD HOP REMIX)
  • 政見放送 Political Broadcasting
  • Metallic Mind fw. GUHROOVY
  • Kamaitachi fw.GUHROOVY
  • 心王王女三女第三に等しく Shinnou Oujo Sanjo Daisan Ni Hitoshiku ~Guardian Girl's Gervera Got Germ~
  • REDALiCE vs DJ TECHNORCH / Return to Mars
  • Hell Scaper (Last Escape Remix) / L.E.D.Light-G
  • Sol Cosine Job 2
  • Kamaitachi (妖怪鎌鼬 Youkai Kamaitachi Long Version) fw. GUHROOVY
  • Metallic Mind (Long Version) / fw. GUHROOVY
  • Sol Cosine Job 2 (Long Version)
  • ARM VS DJ TECHNORCH / 解熱鎮痛一撃必殺 Genetsu Chintsu Ichigeki Hissatsu 〜Critical Arts〜
  • DJ TECHNORCH feat.宇宙★海月 Uchu*Kurage / 少女IN Shoujo In ~Virgin In~ (m1dy Remix)
  • nouvo nude / Tokyo Funky Disco (DJ TECHNORCH 日本語 REMIX)
Anything else not in the Prohibited List from the lists of works in that link are all fair game.

Site pages:
https://www.technorch.com
https://technorch.bandcamp.com/
https://soundcloud.com/technorch
https://www.youtube.com/c/technorch

James May is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2022, 03:05 PM   #2
gold stinger
Signature Extraordinare~~
Song Submission & Events Manager
Game ManagerEvent StaffSimfile JudgeFFR Wiki StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to gold stinger
Default Re: [Potential Permissions?] DJ TECHNORCH & 999 Recordings

Yeah, you listed this out pretty fairly as written/expressed.

These are limited DJ TECHNORCH permissions.

- Tosh 2014

gold stinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2022, 03:39 PM   #3
James May
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by gold stinger View Post
Yeah, you listed this out pretty fairly as written/expressed.

These are limited DJ TECHNORCH permissions.
The only reason why I didn't really marked it as limited and such was because it was almost in the same vain of uncertainty when I went to get perms for Trekkie Trax a few years ago. But also, in regards to the Dotama song, while it's not explicitly prohibited, would it be safer to not touch that particular remix?

Old 06-23-2022, 03:40 PM   #4
Tru
e
Simfile JudgeFFR Simfile Author

bmah also found this last year (lmao can't post links yet)
h ttps://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showpost.php?p=4769749&postcount=315

But it's nice to have it more explicitly written out/archived here
Tru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2022, 03:59 PM   #5
James May
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tru View Post
bmah also found this last year (lmao can't post links yet)
h ttps://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showpost.php?p=4769749&postcount=315

But it's nice to have it more explicitly written out/archived here
Oh my God I'm an idiot lmao. I guess that's what happens when OP wasn't updated in god knows how long. V9 thread time I guess?

Old 06-23-2022, 06:30 PM   #6
gold stinger
Signature Extraordinare~~
Song Submission & Events Manager
Game ManagerEvent StaffSimfile JudgeFFR Wiki StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to gold stinger

Quote:
Originally Posted by James May View Post
Oh my God I'm an idiot lmao. I guess that's what happens when OP wasn't updated in god knows how long. V9 thread time I guess?
Planned to after the OT, but not sure how long it will take or where to start atm.

- Tosh 2014

gold stinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2022, 11:51 AM   #7
James May
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by gold stinger View Post
Planned to after the OT, but not sure how long it will take or where to start atm.
Sounds like a plan. Gives time to give full updates on certain perms like rainbowdragoneyes and such that aren't fully updated and can probably use the posts that jh has been providing in the v8 perms thread as well as a good starting point.