Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > TWG Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 06-26-2014, 09:33 PM   #41
Gun92
The Paragon of Perfection
FFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG CXIX: Matrix6 Revolutions AYO THIS DAT YOLO FUCK MAFIA WEREWOLF SHIT AYO HOMI

I appreciate the love. Wouldn't be the first time I've been lynched on a day one random. I don't really see the point when we have a huge advantage with 7 on 2 if we take a blind stab in the dark, we are more than likely going to kill one of our own and possibly a valuable role. Unless someone royally messes up, I guess I don't see the logic in it.
Old 06-26-2014, 09:39 PM   #42
thesunfan
Role Tide
Sectional ModeratorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to thesunfan
Default Re: TWG CXIX: Matrix6 Revolutions AYO THIS DAT YOLO FUCK MAFIA WEREWOLF SHIT AYO HOMI

here's the reason why we lynch today Gun;
If we don't lynch today; unless a doc gets a save or the mafia shoots the bulletproof townie; we actually lose a lynch. That's one less opportunity to kill wolves, and we need every chance we can get.

If we lynch today:
8 players ---> 7 after the night (unless one of the above happens)
7(Lynch #2)>6>5(Lynch #3)>4>3(Lynch #4)

If we don't lynch today:
9 players --> 8 after the night (Again, unless doc is a boss or BP VT draws a bullet)
8(Lynch #1)>7>6(Lynch #2)>5>4(Lynch #3 or we sleep and then it goes to 3 and that would be lynch #3)

so that's why we lynch today
Old 06-26-2014, 09:41 PM   #43
thesunfan
Role Tide

I forgot to factor in that the wolves could be really nice and not kill anyone on one of the nights
but they probably won't do that
Old 06-26-2014, 09:57 PM   #44
Gun92
FFR Veteran

I understand the logic behind going for a lynch. I'm just trying to look at it from both sides. If we lynch and miss, we kill one of our own, and then when night happens, we lose another one unless there is the jailer, but obviously that is a stretch. We want as many chances to take out the two mafia members as possible. I look at it as we can lose two in a small window or lose one and move on. I just want it considered is all and if everyone is against it, then right on and we move on. I just know that from all my past games, people give me shit for not contributing and playing a lazy game so I'm doing what little I can with what is available. I think we have less to lose, but this is democracy here so yeah, my two cents.
Old 06-26-2014, 10:12 PM   #45
thesunfan
Role Tide

the thing is; we actually lose just as many town members here; we just either rob ourselves of a lynch or give the wolves an extra kill if we don't kill here
and that's only looking at it mathematically; ignoring reads generated from the flip
(Also I forgot about the jailer oops)
but yeah if you're still against it then I strongly disagree; lynching here is the best option.
Old 06-26-2014, 10:13 PM   #46
Gun92
FFR Veteran

How do we lose as many town members by not lynching tonight compared to if we do? Or are you going under the assumption that we will hit a mafia member?
Old 06-26-2014, 10:16 PM   #47
thesunfan
Role Tide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gun92 View Post
We want as many chances to take out the two mafia members as possible.
The thing is we actually get more chances if we lynch here; my argument in a nutshell
Old 06-26-2014, 10:17 PM   #48
thesunfan
Role Tide

try looking at the numbers I laid out again; if this game had 10 people and was daystart then I would agree with you but its kind of how odd vs even numbers works in TWG.
Old 06-26-2014, 10:25 PM   #49
Gun92
FFR Veteran

Okay, just wanted to make sure I understood what you were getting at.
Old 06-26-2014, 10:33 PM   #50
thesunfan
Role Tide

honestly that's kind of boring to talk about tell me a story about being a mechanic plz Gun
you're a mechanic right I don't rightly remember
Old 06-26-2014, 10:42 PM   #51
Crazyjayde
FFR Veteran
Wiki Administrator
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesunfan
try looking at the numbers I laid out again; if this game had 10 people and was daystart then I would agree with you but its kind of how odd vs even numbers works in TWG.
Seconded as a rule of thumb since it's basically why vanilla setups tend to roll with odd numbered rosters. Data wise, a no-lynch stalls us at case one so I'd prefer pumping data pre-flip as it's much more practical.

Woop woop sunfan, what's that. Do I sense some sympathy on your reluctance to lynch Gun? Is this... KINDNESS. Man, sure doesn't sound like usual bitchface-villa sunfan.
Old 06-26-2014, 10:58 PM   #52
thesunfan
Role Tide

yeah its because Gun is basically lynchbait usually and while I don't mind lynching him I really want him to get in at least one phase since its been well over a year since he last played here. I promise I can occasionally be nice; just because I'm usually a meanie-face doesn't mean I always am
Old 06-26-2014, 11:14 PM   #53
Crazyjayde
FFR Veteran
Wiki Administrator
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Remember pntballa? Yeaaaah.
Anyways, I have loads of bullshit reasons just so my vote goes somewhere. I kind of hoped June 29th was a placeholder deadline but that's just my impatience.

So what, basically we do the usual and meanwhile here's us hoping night phases clear up the setup moreso than casualties? I'd agree power player's value are massive but their real priority here might just be getting any bit of info out early. So we scoop out one wolf and then we'll have a good enough cushion ratio-wise to figure the rest out.
No way to really kickstart this game just take the handle and feel the flow
Old 06-26-2014, 11:32 PM   #54
thesunfan
Role Tide

gotta make shit happen
Old 06-27-2014, 12:19 AM   #55
Gun92
FFR Veteran

You don't have to protect me...I understand. Lynchbait is kind of a cute name. Id rather you didn't, but shit happens. Mechanic story...hmmmmm. Worst one that comes to mind was when I was working under a car and training a new technician, we had to remove a skid plate (Piece of plastic that protects the underside of some cars from debris) and as she took the last bolt out and started to move the plate, a dead cat fell on her head. She screamed bloody murder and I almost pissed myself laughing...she threw up. It was a good day.
Old 06-27-2014, 01:39 AM   #56
cedolad
moonchild~
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to cedolad

lmao
Old 06-27-2014, 06:59 AM   #57
XelNya
[Nobody liked that.]
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gun92 View Post
Lynchbait

Lynchbait oh ah ahh
Old 06-27-2014, 11:20 AM   #58
James May
FFR Player

...okay...I have no idea what to do for the vote...[twgvote]Funnygurl[/twgvote] for until I can get my head around this @_@

Old 06-27-2014, 11:20 AM   #59
James May
FFR Player

wow okay...
Funnygurl

Old 06-27-2014, 04:13 PM   #60
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by James May View Post
...okay...I have no idea what to do for the vote...[twgvote]Funnygurl[/twgvote] for until I can get my head around this @_@
this is a joke right
get your head around what nothing really happened
Closed Thread