Old 07-21-2018, 11:52 PM   #6841
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran

Unhappy Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precarious View Post
is it the city of the dead because you're gonna get lynched and sent there?

Old 07-21-2018, 11:52 PM   #6842
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Zenith_ View Post
where were you last phase when they fucking insta'd?????
did you see the part where I unvoted too late but I tried to unvote before an insta happened?
Old 07-21-2018, 11:54 PM   #6843
_Zenith_
Accuracy Player
Retired StaffD8 Godly KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
did you see the part where I unvoted too late but I tried to unvote before an insta happened?
No I was too mad at the fact an insta was happening

Old 07-21-2018, 11:55 PM   #6844
TWGma
FFR Player

Oh right. I forgot I brainstormed something about the insta and Xel earlier. Turns out, blind also falls under this as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWGma View Post
Where's a host with a vote count when you need one.
This was post #6335. Posted at 8:02 PM PST.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
coming up, gotta catch up first
#6338. 8:05.

Then, without waiting for said votecount, blind throws this out at 8:18.
Quote:
Originally Posted by blindreper1179 View Post
ffa
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xelicopter View Post
Imma trust a birb on this

ffa
Followed 2 minutes later by Xel with the insta-vote.

They knew (or should've known) a votecount was coming, but instead pushed towards the lynch. Possibly to get the insta and stall the day?

Food for thought, imo
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post
Why are you fucking pockets again?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celirra View Post
i like tforce more than you
Old 07-21-2018, 11:56 PM   #6845
Celirra
FFR Player

Send a message via Skype™ to Celirra

I must've missed that part
 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
彡と} 猫.{つ
Old 07-21-2018, 11:56 PM   #6846
Celirra
FFR Player

Quote:
Oh right. I forgot I brainstormed something about the insta and Xel earlier. Turns out, blind also falls under this as well.

This was post #6335. Posted at 8:02 PM PST.

#6338. 8:05.

Then, without waiting for said votecount, blind throws this out at 8:18.

Followed 2 minutes later by Xel with the insta-vote.

They knew (or should've known) a votecount was coming, but instead pushed towards the lynch. Possibly to get the insta and stall the day?

Food for thought, imo
Blind's ???? Today doesnt help either tbh
 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
彡と} 猫.{つ
Old 07-21-2018, 11:59 PM   #6847
TWGma
FFR Player

Quote:
Quote:
tambo
"unvote"
I get what you mean though. This was.. #6355.
3 minutes after Xel's vote.
Quote:
Old 07-22-2018, 12:00 AM   #6848
the sun fan
FFR Player

The fourth event tests how quickly you can google things your knowledge of the game; Sacred Stones.

Before every one of you that isn't Trevor and Freezin checks out, the questions are HARD. Knowing more than 5 off the top of your head is unlikely for anyone that isn't a ginormous Fire Emblem fan. Finding the right answers quickly here is far more important than any prior knowledge.

Spelling must be 100% correct and once you have submitted any answers, you may not submit any updated guesses.

Once again, there is no public discussion of the event while it is ongoing.

The event will end at EOD if no one has submitted 100% correct answers, and the winner at that time will be whoever sent in the most correct answers. Ties will be broken during the night phase as necessary.

The questions are located beneath the spoiler:

1) What continent does the game take place on?

2) How many pairs of siblings are playable characters in the game's main storyline?

3) How much Avoid does a River terrain tile give to a unit standing on it?

4) How much of an Accuracy bonus is gained from having weapon triangle advantage?

5) Which of the Sacred Twins has the highest crit bonus?

6) Which Gem has the highest sale value: Red, Blue or White?

7) What weapon rank do Slim weapons have?

8) Which type of magic does Anima have advantage over?

9) How many characters have songs named after them in the Sacred Stones soundtrack?

10) What town borders Grado and Renais and is populated by citizens of both countries?

11) Who has a higher luck growth, Marisa or Joshua?

12) Which nation does not possess a Sacred Stone?

13) Who betrays Jehanna to try and win the heart of the Queen?

14) What is the only weapon that the Hammerne staff cannot repair, without using glitches?

15) In what Chapter(s) can Amelia be recruited?

16) How many supports does Eirika have with characters of the same affinity?

17) What does the player receive for visiting the village that Ross and Garcia spawn from?

18) What two characters are scripted to start a chapter below full health during the games story at least once?

19) In the credits sequence, assuming all units were recruited and no allied units died during the story, who appears alongside Gerick in an ending picture?

20) In the 19th Century German play Die Walküre, Siegmund and Sieglinde are fated to be parents of which Norse Hero?

FFR is a pretty good place somehow.
Old 07-22-2018, 12:00 AM   #6849
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Food for thought, imo
Old 07-22-2018, 12:17 AM   #6850
Celirra
FFR Player

i sleep
 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
彡と} 猫.{つ
Old 07-22-2018, 12:49 AM   #6851
sprucegrit
FFR Player

precarious
Old 07-22-2018, 12:55 AM   #6852
sprucegrit
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post

Day 3 will last 48 hours ending at midnight server time Sunday, July 22nd.

Day 3 begins now.

The event for this day phase will begin immediately after ITAs, 24 hours from now.
Guess I misunderstood and got up for nothing. Back to bed.
Old 07-22-2018, 01:01 AM   #6853
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran

I'm sad
Old 07-22-2018, 01:10 AM   #6854
TWGma
FFR Player

Fuckin' RIP.
Quote:
Old 07-22-2018, 01:12 AM   #6855
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprucegrit View Post
I was of the same thought my dude. I thought it was gonna be 1AM, not at midnight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Old 07-22-2018, 01:13 AM   #6856
TWGma
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprucegrit View Post
I hope you have your alarm set for 10 hours and 45 minutes from now.
Quote:
Old 07-22-2018, 02:11 AM   #6857
blindreper1179
Vice President Of TGB
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to blindreper1179 Send a message via Skype™ to blindreper1179

Town or not, I don't care about the insta. FFA needed to die, and I'm not worried about losing an hour of talking that would of led to his death anyways.

Also, This is seriously stupid that everybody missed except for 2 shots yesterday. RIGGED AS FUCK
Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
Quote:
whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
Quote:
I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now
Old 07-22-2018, 02:16 AM   #6858
blindreper1179
Vice President Of TGB
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to blindreper1179 Send a message via Skype™ to blindreper1179

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
Imma try something new. Imma remove putting anyone as null and just do would i kill or not kill. Hopefully this adds some transparency for people.

1) roundbox
2) T-Force
3) blindreper1179
11) FreezinIce
14) Precarious
15) sprucegrit
16) Xelicopter (alt of XelNya)
19) jessiebessie
21) _Zenith_
22) Celirra
23) Charu
24) Yoshl

1) roundbox
Questioned him early, then the ITA happened where everyone dogpilled on him and then I had him as town because of the "i wont shoot" thing which I very strongly (and still do) agree with. However, he got pressured into shooting, in fear of being lynched by everyone. I remember him stating that "lol you think voting me will make me shoot" yet he still did and everyone looked the other way as the FFA shot missed. I see Prec as town, so from roundbox's pov having FFA and Prec both be town is a way for roundbox to be like "see? thats why i didnt shoot". In the event where I am wrong about prec and is a wolf, then my case for roundbox being scum is a lot stronger, because of choosing ffa over prec after he didnt wanna shoot. He stated that he shot because of who outed who which tipped him over. He mentioned FFA being weird at the end of the Tokzic lynch, which lines up to his logic midday when he went after FFA for saying 'so what if a blue dies'

2) T-Force

Hello darkness my old friend. I've come to ISO you again.

Look, tforce is doing some on paper really towny things. He is making colored voting lists, he outs his award from the shop. Those are great. But I think people are townreading him too much here. I'm gonna say this again which got pretty much ignored by everyone besides tforce. I believe that him outing that he won the contest should not have been alignment indicative. I know Trevor has improved his wolf game a lot and he is very capable of evolving reads and questioning. I recently voted him because I'm getting serious vibes to how I used to play wolf. Adding the little lines of "damn this shits confusing" and by saying things like that subtly can trick people into agreeing, yes this shit is confusing. It's like that bullshit in the news where if you say something three times people will believe it. Also, I believe that tforce knowing how many night-actions were used is true BUT I believe this is a role that can be wolf alligned. Tforce last stated about the shop that he was going to get the greenseer to pretty much block any of the wolves from getting it. However, that would be very convient being a wolf. It sucks we need to sort out the blues first because I think he's getting a lot of free passes. If I end up dying and someone looks at this list, please do me a favor and really really look at Tforce.

3) blindreper1179

Blind is in the background for me only making noise when needed.

Also, all of these posts were all in a row:

I want an explination for all of these. Specifcially if there was any reason to swap between all of these votes, or why you didnt vote for me at the start in comparison to everyone else, or what I REALLY want is for you to tell me why you swapped from person to person. Like Cel->Charu, then Charu->Round. It almost feels like you are trolling but but you never follow any of these up in your later posts, especially compared to how hard you pretty much used 50 posts to say how badly you wanted FFA dead. I want to assume you never voted for me there because I was gone? I don't get it.

Also, on top of all this now that FFA is dead I really wanna see a reads list from you, and how they have changed if they have (from that one reads post where you just said lynch or keep to everyone). I personally like how you never brought it up and kept moving, BUT I dislike that the majority of your conversation has just been back to "when do we shoot"

11) FreezinIce

Okay. I've said this in my last few posts but I'll go into it again. I believe freezin is fake here primarally for how the night went with funnygurl. If freezin is real, then he should have saved her and he fucked up. If freezin is a wolf, then his logic and reasoning behind believing funnygurl to be fake makes sence. I also think he believed funnygurl after there wasnt any more momentum to kill funnygurl. I believe in his world that he was setting up needed funnygurl as a wolf and for people to believe him more. This would make sense in relation to Freezing being a wolf with Tforce, because of Tforce getting the item that allows him to appear town. Everyone wanting prec dead fits into this narrative.

14) Precarious

I think prec is a scapegoat here. Everyone is against them and I see them to be more true then not. I like the freezin shot. I'm pretty sure there is nothing I can really do to prevent prec getting shot again but in b4 they flip blue. Also I think people are piling on to prec as an easy target due to lack of posting. I think it's very important to look at how people reacted to everyone missing as well. I tried taking a look at it but I feel like im pulling strings, so imma look at it again later. If anyone can look at it for me and see if they see anything I'll give you a free kitkat bar. I lied. Kitkat bar is mine.

15) sprucegrit

You are in the shadows, only saying enough to not be in the spotlight. I kinda do think you are town but, for now your guilty until proven innocent. (Law and order sound here) Noting to me has stuck out significantly, but I think I wanna hear more from ya as well actually. A lot of posts are questions without much followup. Im not sure if every answer you got satisfied you, but there were not that many interactions where you continued a conversation with someone (unless im mistaken here). but you are getting people to talk so /shrug. You posting the freezin progression on FG to me helped a lot, but if you are a wolf here, you cant be wolves with freezin. For clarity, you are very low on my lynch order, and I think you need to be looked into more tomorrow, not today.

Also, you brought up how you thought charu was almost too vocal on the tokzic lynch. Have your thoughts on charu changed at all? Also can you go into detail about why you had charu as a wolf? I bring this up because I was hoping you would have talked a bit more about it. Also what did you think of yoshl's answer about me?

16) Xelicopter (alt of XelNya)

I will kill solely because Xel hasn't contributed a lot. Pikachu game vibes. /WHRRRRRRRR

19) jessiebessie

Jessie please for the love of god get an avatar on your account. So, funnys friend. One of the very first posts she made was the whole "I GOT YOU FUNNYGURL LETS KILL THIS GUY" which I Fucking. Loved. This read im pulling out my #XizEarlyReads and wanna say that a new player just fucking going for another player like that is super, super towny. Also, props to her for keeping up with this monstrocity of a game. One thing to note is what seems to be delayed on a lot of her posts, but I think that's really just normal and I disagree with anyone who looks into that further (aka, votes). I do think new players have a strong advantage reading players in comparison to a bunch of people using meta/past or who have played with each other for a long time, so I do want jessie to post more here. Like, a lot more. As in, pelase lead some discussions. Also she called out Tforce for being wolfy which I really like. (Around #4700) but it got burried later. Tforce responded to it, noted how I also think that, but thats about it. I'm really upset nobody else even commented on that. Another thing I liked was her small but what I feel important retaliation againt being pared up with haku by DBP.

21) _Zenith_
My strongest town. Even though Adam's slot was super shitty, Zenith came in harder then (insert sexual reference here). Everything he has done has been moving the game along, and he is off the table.

22) Celirra

town.

23) Charu

I initally had charu while making this list as red from green, but I changed it back to green. My big read on charu as primarally been about his blowup with Adam but I think it's time to put that read away and move on as the game goes on. He has flooded the game with posts, but it's the small things that charu has done which have progressed the game more imo. Him not liking what cel should or should not have done, how he called out freezin about when haku claimed three vests, charu doubting the whole tokzic discord thing (which is why I swapped off of tokzic for a hot sec before swapping back) and im going to give him credit for swapping off of whocares back on d0. Also, hes not just focused on the blue situation, he wants to look at everyone else and a town charu knows what to prioritize (that whole callout to roundbox i think)

24) Yoshl

It's been a long time since we have played, however I'm pretty solid on my yoshl read here. Recently, I like the whole yoshl/freezin thing here. I got flashbacks when yoshl and I had a tiny back and forth there and am actually surprised we didnt get angry at eachother lol. His new style of playing I like a lot, (see Adam Vs. Yoshl 2018) where after the whole fight instead of going headfirst like he usually does he backked off, waited, reset, and tried to approach it diplomatically. Adam did not, he went back to the whole "fuck you" mentality. As a wolf yoshl would absolutly keep going and clutter the thread with that bullshit preventing anyone else from speaking or talking. There is no way yoshl is a wolf here. Also, yoshl has been obviousally questioning the manti wagon a lot. I disagree with him compleatly, and if anyone on the wagon ends up being wolf I think i'll just shrug.

Expect this to change a bit. I'm still going back and forth on a few things.

I just read this post. Let me answer. I didn't plan on voting you regardless, I just made the connection about D0 and D1 because yoshl and whoever were talking about day end voting. I don't really care. As for my votes, I wasn't even reading the thread. I came in, voted, and left for however long I was gone. Came in, voted, etc, repeat.
Quote:
It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
Quote:
whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
Quote:
I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now
Old 07-22-2018, 08:47 AM   #6859
jessiebessie
FFR Player

So I effed up. Headache got worse, so I ended up just going to sleep. Sorry I missed ITAs. although from the looks of it, my shot woulda missed anyway.

There's another ITA session today at 12:00PM server time, yeah?
Old 07-22-2018, 08:49 AM   #6860
jessiebessie
FFR Player

I'm shooting Prec, just so y'all know. I still think he's the more likely wolf between him and freezin.
Closed Thread