Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 03-6-2014, 08:40 PM   #261
thesunfan
Role Tide
Sectional ModeratorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to thesunfan
Default Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

I've been on you for a while now, I think since before anyone else had voted you, so I don't follow the logic of you being an easy target.

As for the hypothetical situation you presented, V could be a wolf, I know you're at the very least wrong about me. I'm not looking at the wolves to be pushing each other very hard at all this early on; I could be wrong of course, but I'm not forming relationships where the mafia are pushing one another. I really don't think that the mafia are even really saying much about one another. Again, keeping an open mind; but that's what I'm working with at the moment.
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Quote:
Originally Posted by star-crossed View Post
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
Old 03-6-2014, 08:42 PM   #262
thesunfan
Role Tide

FoJar, alright, you think I'm a wolf.
Who is the other wolf; can't be just me?

I don't know what to make of you tunneling me, and I don't really know how to read you that well, I can't determine if you're a townie that's just wrong or you're a wolf trying to push a lynch. I'm really, really, really weakly leaning towards the prior, but I don't know.
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Quote:
Quote:
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
Old 03-6-2014, 08:43 PM   #263
yo man im awesome
soleil ardent
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riotpolice View Post
???
the point is that anyone under pressure can look like an "easy target", therefore I don't think we should make assumptions based upon it.

As confident as I can be for Day 1 lynching, I suppose. I think there's a better chance of him turning up red than green.

Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
you double dad loving dipshit
Quote:
Originally Posted by t-rogdor View Post
dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
Quote:
Originally Posted by smartdude1212 View Post
I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.
Old 03-6-2014, 08:46 PM   #264
thesunfan
Role Tide

like FoJar, you've played one game with me, and I died early on in that game (Night one, in fact), so, I'm not sure what you're basing what you think my posting style is on.
Quote:
Quote:
Old 03-6-2014, 08:48 PM   #265
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Okay, okay, I don't get why majority is saying wolf on thesunfan. Like, I guess I'm missing something that everyone else is seeing apparently.

Like for real, all the posts made by thesunfan thus far have made me tag him as a human, the near lynch even made me more assured.

FoJaR, can you pinpoint where he looks like he's acting useful being isn't being useful?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Old 03-6-2014, 08:49 PM   #266
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!

Wow...

acting useful but isn't being useful*

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Old 03-6-2014, 08:49 PM   #267
FoJaR
The Worst

Send a message via AIM to FoJaR Send a message via MSN to FoJaR

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesunfan View Post
FoJar, alright, you think I'm a wolf.
Who is the other wolf; can't be just me?

I don't know what to make of you tunneling me, and I don't really know how to read you that well, I can't determine if you're a townie that's just wrong or you're a wolf trying to push a lynch. I'm really, really, really weakly leaning towards the prior, but I don't know.
right now my money is on mellonxcollie.
Old 03-6-2014, 08:55 PM   #268
FoJaR
The Worst

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Okay, okay, I don't get why majority is saying wolf on thesunfan. Like, I guess I'm missing something that everyone else is seeing apparently.

Like for real, all the posts made by thesunfan thus far have made me tag him as a human, the near lynch even made me more assured.

FoJaR, can you pinpoint where he looks like he's acting useful being isn't being useful?
a lot of asking other people what their opinions about a third party are, and most of his accusatory posts dont seem grounded in any kind of real fact or suspicion. like i said, they seem more like he's trying to appear useful than actually be useful.
Old 03-6-2014, 08:56 PM   #269
YoshL
Celestial Harbor
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to YoshL Send a message via MSN to YoshL Send a message via Skype™ to YoshL

something something classes until 9:10 PM suck ass, then klk tonight, now i'm here

k

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riotpolice View Post
Cool, plenty of stuff to read. I enjoy reading everyone's ideas, it helps me come up with my own conclusions.

I think YMIA is a wolf because of how I remember how he posted back in the Christmas in the Clink game. I had kept rereading all of his posts, and no matter how truthful they were, something wasn't clicking with me so I put the vigi on his ass and bam. Got one.

As I am reading back on his posts, I feel he's a strong possibility to be a wolf. Sorry YMIA, if I'm wrong then I suck but for now my vote stays.
are you guys seriously letting this pass as a good opinion

it boils down to meta, guessing, and being right because of a gut feeling. It doesn't give any insight into truly why YMIA would be acting however he is right now, not even any supplementary quotes pointing out places where he's getting that gut feeling crap.

"I enjoy reading everyone's ideas, it helps me come up with my own conclusions. "
this is massive bull. Seriously, just read this line and think about what it actually means.

If this a "serious" read post on YMIA from riotpolice, I'm keeping my vote where it is

Quote:
Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.
Old 03-6-2014, 08:57 PM   #270
YoshL
Celestial Harbor
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to YoshL Send a message via MSN to YoshL Send a message via Skype™ to YoshL

#tunneling

Quote:
Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.
Old 03-6-2014, 08:57 PM   #271
FoJaR
The Worst

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesunfan View Post
like FoJar, you've played one game with me, and I died early on in that game (Night one, in fact), so, I'm not sure what you're basing what you think my posting style is on.
i went through a couple other games that you were in.

you havent been posting like yourself, you've been posting like an exaggerated version of yourself, and then claiming that you are playing the same as always so we shouldnt vote you.
Old 03-6-2014, 09:00 PM   #272
dAnceguy117
new hand moves = dab

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshL View Post
are you guys seriously letting this pass as a good opinion
Quote:
If this a "serious" read post on YMIA from riotpolice, I'm keeping my vote where it is
"Bad" doesn't necessarily imply wolfy. I thought you told me you agreed on that after a recent game?
Old 03-6-2014, 09:00 PM   #273
thesunfan
Role Tide

If I haven't made my accusation of YMIA clear enough, I apologize. His behavior, as well as his tone, as well as him tunneling on me, while stating over and over "its just day one, I feel good but meh."
Quote:
Quote:
Old 03-6-2014, 09:03 PM   #274
Riotpolice
"Reach For The Stars"
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Riotpolice Send a message via Skype™ to Riotpolice

Quote:
"I enjoy reading everyone's ideas, it helps me come up with my own conclusions. "
Seriously, just read this line and think about what it actually means.
Yosh, you're right. It actually means: "I enjoy reading everyone's ideas, it helps me come up with my own conclusions." Sorry, I lied to everyone. Show some ideas of WHY and WHAT you think it actually means on your own instead of making others think it for you.
Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

Quote:
Originally Posted by m0de View Post
im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.
Old 03-6-2014, 09:06 PM   #275
mellonxcollie
Sectional Moderator
TGB Queen
Sectional Moderator

Send a message via AIM to mellonxcollie Send a message via MSN to mellonxcollie Send a message via Skype™ to mellonxcollie

YoshL that post is mad sketch.

Quote:
it boils down to meta, guessing, and being right because of a gut feeling. It doesn't give any insight into truly why YMIA would be acting however he is right now, not even any supplementary quotes pointing out places where he's getting that gut feeling crap.
Trusting gut instinct and using prior experiences as references are important to forming good reads. We can say "in general, player with xxxxx role would do xxxxx thing" but people are all different. Taking people's individual play styles into account is necessary. It would be silly to have experiences and not to learn from them. Riotpolice has played with YMIA before and learned what he acted like when he was a wolf. I have also played with wolf-YMIA before and recognize his behaviour as being similar. Even in the context of this game alone, making excuses for not posting much and flying UTR are generally considered pretty wolf-like on their own.

Quote:
this is massive bull. Seriously, just read this line and think about what it actually means.
How is that bull? We are playing a forum game. The only thing we have to utilize as humans are the posts in this thread and reading people's opinions is how we can form our own opinions, both about them and about other players. Sure it's a bit of an obvious thing to state but who cares?

Quote:
I feel the same way about you right now. Your points seems like they are seriously reaching and you are just going for a low-hanging fruit hoping to catch something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoJaR View Post
right now my money is on mellonxcollie.
Why?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
people like you are how trump gets elected
Old 03-6-2014, 09:11 PM   #276
FoJaR
The Worst

i'd prefer not to say for now.
Old 03-6-2014, 09:16 PM   #277
dAnceguy117
new hand moves = dab

YoshL wanna drop a couple other reads? Without rereading please.
Old 03-6-2014, 09:18 PM   #278
Riotpolice
"Reach For The Stars"
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Riotpolice Send a message via Skype™ to Riotpolice

I've got this strange feeling that yosh may have dun goofed....
Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

Quote:
Originally Posted by m0de View Post
im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.
Old 03-6-2014, 09:24 PM   #279
Vendetta21
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator

Send a message via AIM to Vendetta21

welp i'm drunk so i guess i should vote impulse as this is the last chance i have before i pass out charu
Old 03-6-2014, 09:25 PM   #280
dAnceguy117
new hand moves = dab

:')
Closed Thread