Old 11-9-2016, 02:08 AM   #401
R.E. Aryxi
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread

I mean I guess it would be how super aggro yoshl was for most of the game and how he pushed him as aggressively as he did.. a bit unnecessary but I guess it's good for the game. Nothing else besides your yoshl+andy+dfr and yoshl+your interactions really drew my attention. I wouldn't call it weird though.. there were some points during yosh+dfr+andy interactions where posts were alignment indicative but other than that it's been kinda meh to me.
So I'm minding my own damn business, right? Some scrub that plays some of dem dank games comes up and randomly says, in the most monotone voice, "hi". I was baffled, if not, stumped from this noise that was produced from that memers throat. I wanted to know the deep dark secrets to this mysterious noise. I started to research the meaning of life as I took the data from this encounter. 25 years later, I discovered that I was a piece of paper.

Old 11-9-2016, 02:55 AM   #402
YoshL
Celestial Harbor
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to YoshL Send a message via MSN to YoshL Send a message via Skype™ to YoshL

can you detail what those alignment indicative posts were, and what alignment they were indicative of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.
Old 11-9-2016, 03:09 AM   #403
R.E. Aryxi
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshL View Post
that furthers my point. I'm saying there was little to no real pressure or danger of being lynched, or even any semblance of a bandwagon forming

which makes your current emotional outburst pretty big
Quote:
you're seriously blowing a single early d0 push out of fucking proportion currently.

if you're going to continue to bring up history, you should also check my history of d0 instigation.

and quite honestly, i don't really care about "new person is new so should feel bad lynching him early because easy target" because that's seriously just an excuse to stop playing the game properly.

If he's unable to string together a coherent argument off of a very strange initial push onto AA, then I'm going to point that shit out, because it's weird. When he's unable to coherently elaborate on his argument, and then resorts to "oh ok pick on the new guy ok that's fine you'll just thin the numbers" then I can also point that out and be dissatisfied with the response.

===

essentially, you disagreed with a push, and resorted to extreme emotion to convey it, in the form of a very awkward post.

The magnitude of the cause and magnitude of the reaction are severely unbalanced, and you look really fucking weird doing it, regardless of any prior reason, or history, or whatever.
These two mostly. Reading you as town by how you handled dfr confronting you and his reasons to disagree.
So I'm minding my own damn business, right? Some scrub that plays some of dem dank games comes up and randomly says, in the most monotone voice, "hi". I was baffled, if not, stumped from this noise that was produced from that memers throat. I wanted to know the deep dark secrets to this mysterious noise. I started to research the meaning of life as I took the data from this encounter. 25 years later, I discovered that I was a piece of paper.

Old 11-9-2016, 03:11 AM   #404
R.E. Aryxi
FFR Player

Quote:
reasoning makes 0 sense. I'm saying you overreacted to a push onto andy, and i'm not seeing any true justification for the magnitude of response for the magnitude of the original push.

are you ignoring everything i said? When a player, new or not, takes the guy with 2 posts and says "this guy is scum" completely seriously, that's reason to push. doing "something" does not mean a player is giving a very strange read, that becomes quite obvious that they're not able to elaborate on. I expected him to either, A) have actual reasons that he could easily elaborate on to dispell any issues, or B) not have actual reasons, whereupon he did eventually re-examine his read on AA and retract it. I decided to continue to talk because it's nice having a solid base of interactions
oh and this one as well

Old 11-9-2016, 03:16 AM   #405
ShadoWolfe
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.E. Aryxi View Post
I mean I guess it would be how super aggro yoshl was for most of the game and how he pushed him as aggressively as he did.. a bit unnecessary but I guess it's good for the game. Nothing else besides your yoshl+andy+dfr and yoshl+your interactions really drew my attention. I wouldn't call it weird though.. there were some points during yosh+dfr+andy interactions where posts were alignment indicative but other than that it's been kinda meh to me.
Alignment indicative how? What points?
You just dropped a "reads" list that didn't mention Andy or YoshL or DFR or MML.

Actually, I'm ISOing you right now and there isn't a single mention of them at all throughout the entire thing aside from that one post after you finished reading thread.

In fact, 100% of posts were shitposting until #398 and #399, in which you said that DFR was null, implied null on YoshL "I can agree with some of the points that Yoshl had with his reasons", said "Andy is doing good to try to get tha ball rolling though", and didn't really leave a read on either of the above. Then you say you normally mindmeld with Lar but aren't this game, without actually going anywhere with it.

To make matters worse, your followup post is an afterthought of a reads list with three nulls, one "u good"(me), and one "null to wolf lean", without actually providing any basis for any of those reads (or even the slightest of reasons other than "meatball subs suck", or having ever mentioned anything about any of those people before. That made me wary, because it felt like you had thought you should put a reads list down, but couldn't really figure out what to say or what reasoning to give, so you just put names and memes down to look like you're hunting.

Then, things got even worse. MML asked why his game felt weird to you, and you respond with #401 (aka the quoted post above), in which your first sentence about YoshL doesn't relate to anything anyone's said or asked. More importantly, though, you take back your implied weirdness of MML's game and say that "there were some points during yosh+dfr+andy interactions where posts were alignment indicative". Problem with that is, you had just nulled basically everyone there and hadn't mentioned anything "alignment indicative" in your reads post.

That's contradictory. Even if it weren't, this sort of vagueness and hesitance/indecisiveness alone is something I'd expect to see in wolf R.E. Aryxi, not town.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte
I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
" I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
Quote:
"i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie
"I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!
Old 11-9-2016, 03:18 AM   #406
ShadoWolfe
FFR Player

Ninja'd, but the ninjaposts "town reading" YoshL don't really do anything to change my mind.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
"i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
Quote:
Old 11-9-2016, 03:23 AM   #407
R.E. Aryxi
FFR Player

Another mislynch if more votes are placed on me but whatever mang

Old 11-9-2016, 03:36 AM   #408
ShadoWolfe
FFR Player

Quote:
Pleeeeease don't do that D:

You're not helping town if you're not willing to clarify things that people find scummy about you. I'm not closed-minded, just please genuinely explain to me where you were coming from in the points I made and I'll back off.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-9-2016, 03:42 AM   #409
R.E. Aryxi
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post
Pleeeeease don't do that D:

You're not helping town if you're not willing to clarify things that people find scummy about you. I'm not closed-minded, just please genuinely explain to me where you were coming from in the points I made and I'll back off.
Sorry to keep you in hold homie but i promise to have a full detailed post explaining my reasons for the previous posts. I need just need some rest and after I'm off tomorrow I'll have my post up as promised. This game requires alot of energy i don't normally have

Old 11-9-2016, 03:53 AM   #410
ShadoWolfe
FFR Player

Quote:
Sorry to keep you in hold homie but i promise to have a full detailed post explaining my reasons for the previous posts. I need just need some rest and after I'm off tomorrow I'll have my post up as promised. This game requires alot of energy i don't normally have
Totes fine, you have time. This isn't a turbo lol these long phases actually give time for most issues to get addressed. 72 hrs means you have until 11:59 server time, Thursday, November 10th to clear yourself.

Still, until you clear that up (or a wolfier wolf is suspected), my vote stays on you.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-9-2016, 04:51 AM   #411
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar

Quote:
Disgusting response

If you're town don't try to hold yourself hostage like a bitch get out there and scumhunt. Prove with your actions that you're town and stop whining.

everything Shado pointed out was spot on and I've nothing to add.

I'm going to be salty if both V and Paz don't post here by morning.

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter

Old 11-9-2016, 05:08 AM   #412
storn42
RIP Storn D0-D0
Simfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Quote:
I like mislynches.
aryxi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
"I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times

Quote:

Old 11-9-2016, 05:10 AM   #413
storn42
RIP Storn D0-D0
Simfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokzic View Post
But my absolute top gutread this game is Storn. My gut is so confident that Storn is a wolf that I'm going to vote for Storn. BOOM. Just like that.
At first I thought you were sunfan. But like seriously you should check what you had to eat last night cus that is a disgusting gut read.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
"I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times

Quote:

Old 11-9-2016, 05:40 AM   #414
XelNya
[Nobody liked that.]
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by storn42 View Post
I like mislynches.
aryxi
It's almost like you can't wait for the vast nothingness to take you soon enough.
arbys
Old 11-9-2016, 05:43 AM   #415
XelNya
[Nobody liked that.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by storn42 View Post
At first I thought you were sunfan. But like seriously you should check what you had to eat last night cus that is a disgusting gut read.
The only thing worth eating is some of our delicious food. I recommend that you stop doing blow and come get some chicken tenders. Or don't, it's up to you. But in the long run, the result is inevitable.
Arbys tenderly telling you you're shit
Old 11-9-2016, 05:56 AM   #416
XelNya
[Nobody liked that.]

Guess we're done with this because I lack the level of commitment Xiz has, and I mistakenly looked at post counts.

Huh, there's really only one good storn post in this entire game. That's a depressing statistic. Puts hedgehog suicide to shame really.
Old 11-9-2016, 05:58 AM   #417
XelNya
[Nobody liked that.]

Points if you can find it, and also fuck post count theory in the ass hole with some arbys

you got more feigned amount of fucks given than I have shit posts in this game buddy
Old 11-9-2016, 05:59 AM   #418
XelNya
[Nobody liked that.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
I'm going to be salty if both V and Paz don't post here by morning.
My forum, 'tis of thee,
Desolate land of dead dreams,
Of thee I sing;
Land where my dreams have died,
Land where my hope has died,
Shot from every side
Let's eat arbys!

Ok I'm done this time.
Old 11-9-2016, 06:04 AM   #419
XelNya
[Nobody liked that.]

Yes I, the biggest shit poster of this game, am calling out someone for having lack luster posts.

Let that irony sink in.
Old 11-9-2016, 06:05 AM   #420
XelNya
[Nobody liked that.]

Quote:
The only thing worth noting is that the word "another" is used here and not "a mislynch."
Closed Thread