Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > TWG Archives

Closed Thread

Old 12-21-2017, 10:33 AM   #1361
Wineandbread
Custom User Title
FFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG CLXXIV - Sounds Like You've got a Problem. - Game Thread

Like I can't even begin to defend myself on MML at this point, I'll just say I may have been slightly tilted with him being so adamant about me/rb being the team
We climb up a lot of ladders, and fall down a lot of chutes.

Taking "all" oddjobs! PM me requests. Requests filled: 2 last active Mar. 6th, 2017

Keep it real pls. Will deny requests I cannot manage.

Old 12-21-2017, 10:36 AM   #1362
Wineandbread
Custom User Title
FFR Veteran

Now that MML flipped green and we lost our confirmed town I'm not entirely sure what to do

inD didn't vote yesterday which I thought was sketch

reuben (now Haku) last minute voted rb despite it not changing things which was also really weird. I'm trying to think what he was trying to accomplish with this. If he was a wolf I feel like he'd just let the vote be and it'd be 3-1 on MML

Taking "all" oddjobs! PM me requests. Requests filled: 2 last active Mar. 6th, 2017

Old 12-21-2017, 10:38 AM   #1363
Wineandbread
Custom User Title
FFR Veteran

Then again ben basically didn't do anything yesterday so..

Old 12-21-2017, 10:43 AM   #1364
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
@Roundbox #1319

Town doesn't need to look good. They just need to find wolves and get them lynched. Reuben_tate was looking into interactions/intentions from what I'm seeing in these quotes.
Same thing with trying to reverse engineer the NK on Funnygurl555 and trying to figure out why IC lived. Maybe that wasn't super useful this game, but it's the kind of thing that doesn't hurt to mention.
the reverse engineering got us nowhere. I've yet to see any reason why people used any cognitive energy to theorize why when it hasn't led to any who

regardless of this, ben didn't really find any wolves. his only vote was a self-pres vote and it happened to get a wolf since they were the counter-wagon. I don't think ben ever did any deductions or planning to vote for raeko, he just had to otherwise he would have been dead. he's had a scumread on me for trying to squelch discussion of setup theories—this dead and beaten horse—which makes me suspect his slot for not doing any voting or any hard pushes on me.

wnb has been doing this thing where he's townread me throughout the game for no real reason. everything else looks towny about him which is why I'm having a mental crisis right now as for who the fuck are these last two wolves

given t-force's reaction to fg flip, I don't think him and his wolf team would make the WIFOM play JUST to clear t-force. I'm sure scum!tforce would have never let that kill go through since he has a very developed read of her. that and his vote on raeko looks clean as hell

no, I refuse to POE inD here because I haven't given him a proper read. I have time this phase to do it.

I fucking swear if I'm alone until 1.5h until EOD again I'm gonna throw a hissy fit
Old 12-21-2017, 10:44 AM   #1365
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran

wnb, since you're here, do you have any concrete reasons and quotes why you think I'm town?
Old 12-21-2017, 10:44 AM   #1366
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
wnb, since you're here, do you have any concrete reasons and quotes why you think I'm town?
why you're town reading me, that is
Old 12-21-2017, 10:46 AM   #1367
Wineandbread
Custom User Title
FFR Veteran

Votes:

MML: T-Force, rb, me
rb: MML, ben

No vote: Xel, inD

I'm basically in a world where any of you could be wolves now, since I clearly can't play this game.

There's almost assuredly a wolf on MML's wagon, ben+inD team would blow my mind and I think the MML defense on raeko would have been easy bait for wolves to take for the mislynch (I mean hey, I ate it up too)

BTW if you're town don't park any votes in case of insta

Old 12-21-2017, 10:54 AM   #1368
Wineandbread
Custom User Title
FFR Veteran

Quote:
As much of a cop-out as this is, it was basically because vibes

I have also remarked before that I felt like you were trying a fair amount, contrary to what T-Force/MML said about you iirc.

Your isos yesterday were pretty good I think and felt towny. I think the one thing is though you voted MML despite ben's iso being your worst, which stands out like a sore thumb to me. You didn't end up getting to inD/MML isos or chose to ignore them on purpose, I'm not sure.

Old 12-21-2017, 10:58 AM   #1369
Wineandbread
Custom User Title
FFR Veteran

Now that I think about it though we voted the same direction the past 3 days

Not sure if pocketed or just coincidence

Old 12-21-2017, 11:00 AM   #1370
Hakulyte
the Haku
Retired StaffD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wineandbread View Post
Now that MML flipped green and we lost our confirmed town I'm not entirely sure what to do

reuben (now Haku) last minute voted rb despite it not changing things which was also really weird. I'm trying to think what he was trying to accomplish with this. If he was a wolf I feel like he'd just let the vote be and it'd be 3-1 on MML
Roundbox pushed ben, looked kinda nervous near the end of the EoD probably due to lack of activity and somehow didn't fully read what MML said with the "at least he tried" part.

@Roundbox
Can you explain what was on your mind in the previous EoD ?

@Wineandbread
You're mostly weird to me based on voting patterns. Even the N1 Funnygurl555 NK seems to point to you and a large portion of your posts makes it tricky to figure out your progression. I can't explain why you moved from Sunfan to ben in D2's EoD by example. Did you find some value behind creating a kitb ? I think at that point Sunfan claimed so it made sense to move the vote, I just wonder why ben.

---

I tried to iso inDheart, to read that starcrossed exchange with him and I'm not sure where to place him past that point because that was refuted fairly well. His progression makes enough sense for me and I don't feel like he was trying to push the game in the wrong direction in the second half of the game. I don't even know how I would begin a case with him and I like to think it's because he's town.

T-Force could go either way to me despite liking his tone. If someone bussed mellonxcollie in wolf team and coasted a bit more, I'd feel like it could be him. Progression looks okay-ish. I'd have to revisit his iso.
Old 12-21-2017, 11:03 AM   #1371
Hakulyte
the Haku

Quote:
Now that I think about it though we voted the same direction the past 3 days

Not sure if pocketed or just coincidence
Do you have ideas about who could want to frame you and why based on interactions/pressure/etc. ?
Old 12-21-2017, 11:07 AM   #1372
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran

Haku/wnb: I resolved to vote MML over ben just because of the nature of the previous day's lynch and their votes on it. I've aired out my concerns with MML so if you think me voting him without a deep ISO makes no sense, you clearly haven't read my posts outside of that.

wnb: when you say "not sure if pocketed or just coincidence," are you suggesting that I pocketed you, or you pocketed me?
Old 12-21-2017, 11:08 AM   #1373
Hakulyte
the Haku

Quote:
the reverse engineering got us nowhere. I've yet to see any reason why people used any cognitive energy to theorize why when it hasn't led to any who

regardless of this, ben didn't really find any wolves. his only vote was a self-pres vote and it happened to get a wolf since they were the counter-wagon. I don't think ben ever did any deductions or planning to vote for raeko, he just had to otherwise he would have been dead. he's had a scumread on me for trying to squelch discussion of setup theories—this dead and beaten horse—which makes me suspect his slot for not doing any voting or any hard pushes on me.

wnb has been doing this thing where he's townread me throughout the game for no real reason. everything else looks towny about him which is why I'm having a mental crisis right now as for who the fuck are these last two wolves

given t-force's reaction to fg flip, I don't think him and his wolf team would make the WIFOM play JUST to clear t-force. I'm sure scum!tforce would have never let that kill go through since he has a very developed read of her. that and his vote on raeko looks clean as hell

no, I refuse to POE inD here because I haven't given him a proper read. I have time this phase to do it.

I fucking swear if I'm alone until 1.5h until EOD again I'm gonna throw a hissy fit
Have you played with reuben_tate before ? Last game I played with him, he got lynched early game from not being decisive with votes. I'm not surprised at all to see him not vote 2 phases in a row and having a different approach with the game overall. Did you see things that you consider wolfy and not just weak/bad ?
Old 12-21-2017, 11:19 AM   #1374
Hakulyte
the Haku

Quote:
Haku/wnb: I resolved to vote MML over ben just because of the nature of the previous day's lynch and their votes on it. I've aired out my concerns with MML so if you think me voting him without a deep ISO makes no sense, you clearly haven't read my posts outside of that.
I did see a progression and you were not the only one voting him. T-Force also voted MML and inDheart didn't vote so, this is remaining hard to gauge. I can see you voting here just to self-pres and being tilted over being left alone at the end of last phase.

I still feel like this phase is going to need a lot of work to connect the dots so, it would be nice if we could get to talking about voting intentions and why at a slightly deeper level than just what I posted here.

Have you tried to look at who interacted with who and if there was anyone that would feel like they're not really interested into solving each others or things of that nature like interactions that felt strange ?
Old 12-21-2017, 11:33 AM   #1375
Hakulyte
the Haku

T-Force didn't vote D0/D1.
T-Force voted mellon D2 with minimal information.
T-Force seems interested into voting my slot.

The Sunfan/starcrossed/inDheart team had like 2 PRs. (blue hunt?)

@T-Force

I'd like to know what's your take on inDheart and if that changed and how.

---

What would be really cool is if you all made short summaries of your own games so far.

This game is no longer about protecting PRs, but about appearing as town as possible to make things as clear as possible.
Old 12-21-2017, 11:34 AM   #1376
Wineandbread
Custom User Title
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Roundbox pushed ben, looked kinda nervous near the end of the EoD probably due to lack of activity and somehow didn't fully read what MML said with the "at least he tried" part.

@Roundbox
Can you explain what was on your mind in the previous EoD ?

@Wineandbread
You're mostly weird to me based on voting patterns. Even the N1 Funnygurl555 NK seems to point to you and a large portion of your posts makes it tricky to figure out your progression. I can't explain why you moved from Sunfan to ben in D2's EoD by example. Did you find some value behind creating a kitb ? I think at that point Sunfan claimed so it made sense to move the vote, I just wonder why ben.

---

I tried to iso inDheart, to read that starcrossed exchange with him and I'm not sure where to place him past that point because that was refuted fairly well. His progression makes enough sense for me and I don't feel like he was trying to push the game in the wrong direction in the second half of the game. I don't even know how I would begin a case with him and I like to think it's because he's town.

T-Force could go either way to me despite liking his tone. If someone bussed mellonxcollie in wolf team and coasted a bit more, I'd feel like it could be him. Progression looks okay-ish. I'd have to revisit his iso.
I moved to ben because my gut believed in raeko, wrongly. At the time, to unvote or vote anyone else would be risking her guaranteed death. It just happened to cause kitb.

The FG kill, I suggested that it was potentially either to frame me (your case atm) or various other reasons (blue-hunting, IC wasn't productive d0).

What about my posts makes it tricky to figure out my progression for you?

Quote:
Do you have ideas about who could want to frame you and why based on interactions/pressure/etc. ?
I clearly have no idea how wolves want to play this game, so I can't give a good answer to this question. The only 'framing' possibility was that n1 kill on FG. I didn't end up taking any flak for this possibility because I addressed it quite early and probably because there were other reasons to clear me as towny at the time (dead air etc.). However I am more inclined now to believe it was blue-hunting rather than framing just b/c I'm more aware of the setup now.

Quote:

wnb: when you say "not sure if pocketed or just coincidence," are you suggesting that I pocketed you, or you pocketed me?
Yeah I saw your post on MML as well. I can't really place why you delayed it from your reasoning post. In post 1322 you say you're going to look at inD more but MML will get your vote most likely, and then 7 minutes later you vote MML, but it appears you only found the game for inD but you didn't actually look at it. The reasoning is there, the timing just felt off.

Old 12-21-2017, 11:35 AM   #1377
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:

the thing i was yelling about at the end was trying to find mml's case on roundbox, which i ended up not finding because so many of his posts just refer to each other

felt important to read when he was busy being the counterwagon

also lolben
lolsubs in f5
lol
Old 12-21-2017, 11:38 AM   #1378
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

i think haku's question requires a bigger answer than i am able to cobble together right now
Old 12-21-2017, 11:48 AM   #1379
Hakulyte
the Haku

Quote:
What about my posts makes it tricky to figure out my progression for you?
Your attitude throws me off because I feel like the game should get interesting to you if you get targeted by someone for X reason.

I don't know if it's just me being harsh with you because your slot completely fooled me in WIFOM, but that's another game and it's besides the point.

You're kind of like inDheart for me. I feel like I can't solve both of you by volume tell and you could write up a novel and I'd be still unsure about if the intentions are good or not despite conforming 10/10 with what I think is town.

I guess I'm a little like MML when it comes to judging what I'm reading.

tbh, here's the thing about F5 and what happened in my previous games.

We need to figure out who everyone is willing and not willing to vote and why.

It won't matter if you're right this phase if we don't also have 3 votes on a wolf.

So, if you don't have an answer to me at this point, it's okay. We can develop on that during the entire phase.

I have to brb like 30min.
Old 12-21-2017, 11:51 AM   #1380
Hakulyte
the Haku

btw, I really liked the star-crossed exchange with inDheart and if I had to pick a top town atm based on progression/consistency/voting patterns, it would be inDheart.

in b4 was wolf bussing T-Force all game.
Closed Thread