Closed Thread

Old 09-19-2015, 12:48 PM   #441
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: What's happening in here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dAnceguy117 View Post
I don't mean to naysay new content or continued efforts to engage the community here. Just sayin', I don't think you're quite reaching the core of what's needed to "keep this site alive," as you phrased it.
If I were to be so blunt, sarcastic, and a smart ass, I would say the core of keeping this site alive is to never have the server go down.

Yeh, I went there! WENT THERE HARD!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

Last edited by Charu; 09-19-2015 at 12:51 PM..
Old 09-19-2015, 01:23 PM   #442
VisD
FFR Simfile Author
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

lol

I think the way the current batch is being handled pretty much sums up why I've given up stepping anything anymore. I even sent polite requests for some answers relating to the batch sent to two GMs, once twice and the other once, and just got completely ignored on all three counts. That was pretty disgusting and just killed off all the willingness I had to help out FFR where I could. I'm not really inspired by that, at all, and at this point the effort-reward balance is just completely off: I step files and hope that other people can enjoy them, not for them to wait around in lmbo for a whole year++ just for comments .

Old 09-22-2015, 06:57 PM   #443
Netjet!
Sic itur ad astra
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Netjet! Send a message via Skype™ to Netjet!

From an outsider's perspective (I haven't really been active in a while so I'm not really caught up on what's been happening for the past like 6 months), if FFR is to succeed in staying alive it would point to getting more people playing the game - looking at the website itself it doesn't seem like it puts the actual game into the spotlight. There's a small link on the navigation bar on the homepage and another on the side navigation panel, but you'd think that there would be a bigger "Play FFR" button centered or something. I dunno, the site looks really nice layout-wise but it's structured more as just a message board rather than the website for a game.
Old 09-22-2015, 07:12 PM   #444
Rapta
🡸Index🡻Is🡹Fun!🡺
Global ModeratorMultiplayer ModeratorFFR Simfile AuthorD8 Godly KeysmasherFFR Veteran

I've sent some pm's to some staff (Dossar just recently) and haven't gotten replies. Maybe they just don't check their inboxes .-.

or maybe they just don't like me idk edit: not trying to call out Dossar or anything like that but maybe he actually doesn't check his inbox? Maybe bringing it up will shed some light?

"Sorry, I've been stacked up with Selenium Automation and I saw this email and forgot to reply back." No problem Dossar~
Note the left hand pinky. It stretches out into attack mode to make etienne's hand appear larger, an intimidation technique for the arrows.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mourningfall
[3:51 PM] Mourningfall: i spent the second half of that song getting face fucked by a fly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
Hi I see rapta come play TWG next game
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXOpkillerXx View Post
Rapta thinks alot about memes and fonts. I'd be inclined to think he's town because wolves wouldn't have time to meme would they ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prawnskunk
if we keep releasing engines that work on 1/4 of people's computers, we'll get there
Quote:
Originally Posted by gold stinger
do u even agrabah
Quote:
Originally Posted by gold stinger
Today at 12:53 AM
I have no fucking idea how you were able to identify that specific line from meme show so you are basically an elder god of memes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psychotik
When I think Mother’s Day, I think Venetian Snares.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haku
have you heard someone mention eating pancakes to negate friday 13th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prawnskunk at 10:53:56pm on 10/26/11
OMFG VC! I want your programming fingers in or around my mouth OnO
Quote:
Originally Posted by Storn at 3:03 PM
We have so many batches open. Its like a backlog clearance sale. ALL FILES MUST GO!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToonE156 at 11:07 PM
You've never felt intimacy until you've practiced Jiu Jitsu ground techniques with the only girl in class

Last edited by Rapta; 09-22-2015 at 07:29 PM..
Old 09-22-2015, 07:32 PM   #445
DossarLX ODI
Batch Manager
Game Manager, Song Release Coordinator
Game ManagerSimfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapta View Post
I've sent some pm's to some staff (Dossar just recently) and haven't gotten replies. Maybe they just don't check their inboxes .-.

or maybe they just don't like me idk edit: not trying to call out Dossar or anything like that but maybe he actually doesn't check his inbox? Maybe bringing it up will shed some light?

"Sorry, I've been stacked up with Selenium Automation and I saw this email and forgot to reply back." No problem Dossar~
I saw these and just replied; I've been stacked up with Selenium automation and other tasks for this site and sometimes I forget to reply.

Silvuh and I will work on being more responsive to PMs.
Closed Thread