Old 05-22-2018, 12:40 AM   #1281
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)

you're a big, big doodoo head sk taking advantage of our afk slot
Old 05-22-2018, 06:09 AM   #1282
Celirra
FFR Player

Send a message via Skype™ to Celirra

Ya pretty much what roundbox said

Is it too late for policy lynch on afk
 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
彡と} 猫.{つ
Old 05-22-2018, 06:10 AM   #1283
Celirra
FFR Player

Jokes aside I can't bring myself to care a lot because this game is dumb to solve without a full picture, like I could see it being either way between roundbox and star but with olimar being a nothing it just throws a wrench in everything
 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
彡と} 猫.{つ
Old 05-22-2018, 06:13 AM   #1284
Celirra
FFR Player

It's taking a lot of what I have to not post an upset rant at olimar, cause like he's popped in sometimes acting like he's almost not in the wrong here and trying to save face

And like

What if the reasons I think he's not sk are just his dumbtell?

Maybe he's afk because he doesn't know how to play sk properly...?
 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
彡と} 猫.{つ
Old 05-22-2018, 06:14 AM   #1285
Celirra
FFR Player

The sk being an afk jerk would explain a lot of the lack of night kills too I think
 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
彡と} 猫.{つ
Old 05-22-2018, 06:15 AM   #1286
Celirra
FFR Player

I think my brain is talking myself into olimar sk even though gut has said otherwise all game
 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
彡と} 猫.{つ
Old 05-22-2018, 06:17 AM   #1287
Celirra
FFR Player

I guess part of what's nice about it being 4 and not 3 is we need that one extra person on board to make anything happen which is a bit of an added layer of security
 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
彡と} 猫.{つ
Old 05-22-2018, 08:50 AM   #1288
Olimar12345
FFR Player

Wow they actually didn’t kill anyone. Well you’re right Celira, at least voting is in our favor. With just three alive it would only take one incorrect vote for them to insta-rush us.
Old 05-22-2018, 08:51 AM   #1289
Olimar12345
FFR Player

Also Celira: you never responded to my message last phase.
Old 05-22-2018, 09:57 AM   #1290
star-crossed
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olimar12345 View Post
What I meant was that if it was third party and a single human/wolf left, the opposite team would have already won.
So...Olimar was told before this that the SK wins when "everyone dies" meaning that there is only one other person left, but still seemed to be under the impression on D0 that they won when another team won, since he asked about this. (This idea sounds like the Survivor role in Town of Salem, which can have vests at least, so it is kind of understandable to me...but the Survivor does not get to kill anybody). Because no one on the page the quote is from actually answered this part of his question, I can actually buy that this did not get cleared up for him fully.

I think that if he was the third party and really was that confused about it, he may have just admitted it to everybody, because in his mind the mafia should be focusing on the town, while the town should be focusing on the mafia. So it could help him make it to the end if he was honest about it, if he really was confused. I also still think it would really be weird for him to not ask blind how he is supposed to win if he is SK, since my understanding is that the SK had to choose between two powers before the game started. That is what I would do, at least, if I was confused.

The problem is though, that he did not actually really do anything to try to hang mafia on Days 0 to 3, besides saying he agreed with my lean on rb as a mafia and wanted to vote him (on D1). Which basically fits with somebody who thinks they win regardless of whether mafia or town die. His other statements that were not in defense of himself or asking people to give him a summary, were related to saying everybody he knows best seemed like a town (on D0)...which could be how he really felt, but I think it would be beneficial to him especially as an sk to get on their good sides.
Old 05-22-2018, 10:47 AM   #1291
star-crossed
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celirra View Post
In other news correct me if I'm wrong here: the safe and smart play is for wolf team (but not sk) to kill the IC night 1, unless they were confident they could take out a PR. Given they went the riskier route and it may have worked (if their nk was on blocker and not the antivigi) leads me to think one of the two wolves left at least are good at pr hunting or know site meta well, or got lucky (ruling out the luck factor). In my mind the people who are strong enough who are in this game and also know the meta well enough and such, are inD, Raeko, Roundbox; I assume there's one wolf in those 3.
Huh. I'm wondering if it's possible that Gun was saved by Manti from the mafias on the first night, meaning that the SK shot Haku? Or if the mafias killed Haku, it could just be that they were worried about Manti saving him.

@roundbox I am unsure in the idea that Manti would be trying to use his power as more of a block, than as a save.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curry and Rice View Post
Unless there's some super weird stuff going on and the wolf and third party just so happened to hit the same person, I'm going to take a guess and say that this sets up Olimar as anti-town.
Something I was just thinking about, is that inD seemed like a good kill choice for Curry in particular. (inD started votes on Curry at the end of Day 1, even if he did not stick with it, and on Day 2 thought that antitown players were pushing on roundbox.). But obviously that isn't what he ended up doing, so I am wondering what he was trying to go for. It does make a certain amount of sense that Curry was pushing his theory about there being an inactive SK because most/all the kills he had seen were from mafia and from inD, though (indicating he killed Zoshi). Zoshi was read as a town by basically everybody, so whoever person(s) killed him probably did not think they could get him hanged. Zoshi mainly sused round and olimar. The only reason I can see Cel as an SK wanting to shoot him really, is Cel assuming the mafia may shoot inD, and wanting to kill the person who was most agreed as town besides that.
Old 05-22-2018, 04:20 PM   #1292
Celirra
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olimar12345 View Post
Also Celira: you never responded to my message last phase.
And you've hardly responded to anything all game

Feels bad doesn't it?
 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
彡と} 猫.{つ
Old 05-22-2018, 04:23 PM   #1293
Celirra
FFR Player

@star: I actually like your points a lot but I still see a lack of you actually taking hard stances on anything; narration and objectivity is useful as arguments, but your arguments aren't to push a belief you believe in it feels.

So who's your definitive sk pick as of currently? Or any hard stances on things, aka more than "x is possible, but maybe y because __"
 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
彡と} 猫.{つ
Old 05-22-2018, 04:26 PM   #1294
Celirra
FFR Player

About the n1 happenings, it's becoming to get to the point where there's too many possibilities which results in a wifom-like state of circular reasoning; I don't think we have enough info to say really, and I don't think speculating on it is really conducive because of the many unknown variables in play.
 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
彡と} 猫.{つ
Old 05-22-2018, 04:36 PM   #1295
star-crossed
FFR Player

I was 2/3 of the way through a long post and when I went to preview it, it had logged me out so I lost all of it. I am very very annoyed.

The short(er) version of what I had written, is that because I feel so strongly that the mafia team did not block Cel from how Curry behaved toward Cel, I do not understand why there was no kill on N2 if Cel in particular is SK. Like, to me it makes more sense that Cel actually hit Curry's vest then, than him killing raeko (who had a couple of people saying that she was sus of being SK, specifically, and kept memeposting with Cel..?) or Gun (considering Cel specifically stated he feels it's the mafia team's job to take out the innocent child). But it does not really feel like Cel has known Curry was mafia for that long, from how Cel has talked about Curry...at least from what I remember. I should look over it again. I feel like Cel has played in such a way that Cel was a very unlikely nightkill for anybody, which is most useful as an SK.

Coincidentally or not, Hakulyte and Zoshi both happened to be the people other than ffa (and Curry) arguing most strongly that Olimar was an SK. So in the scenario where Olimar is SK, I think more kills that came from the SK are visible than it may actually seem.

I obviously have issues with round based on him repeating over and over at the end of Day 1 complaining about what he was going to have to do to save himself, rather than making something happen himself. That is to some degree characteristic of how he played Days 0-2. and yet, his behavior is basically the opposite at the end of Day 3, in which he has a 1/3 chance of dying because he wants to hang Cel over Curry (who is so sided against him, that Curry may still hang him another day). It would basically have to be that he was so self-conscious about looking like he for sure knew Curry was mafia, that he came up with this intensive theory about why Curry was town, and was willing to die for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
if you're gonna vote me, just do it now and get it over with
Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
fuck off
if you're legitimately town here I hope you savour your loss because of your pretentiousness
I feel like the frustration coming from these, makes more sense from the perspective of somebody that is actually trying to figure things out, and is not just trying to win the argument.
Old 05-22-2018, 05:02 PM   #1296
Celirra
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by star-crossed View Post
I feel like the frustration coming from these, makes more sense from the perspective of somebody that is actually trying to figure things out, and is not just trying to win the argument.
wouldnt an SK be legitimately trying to figure things out too though? this statement doesnt really mean anything to me at all at this point
 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
彡と} 猫.{つ
Old 05-22-2018, 05:19 PM   #1297
star-crossed
FFR Player

Quote:
@star: I actually like your points a lot but I still see a lack of you actually taking hard stances on anything; narration and objectivity is useful as arguments, but your arguments aren't to push a belief you believe in it feels.

So who's your definitive sk pick as of currently? Or any hard stances on things, aka more than "x is possible, but maybe y because __"
It would be disingenuous for me to take a hard stance when frankly I do not know how to find an SK in TWG. My brain, when it comes to this, is like a pot of noodley ideas on a rolling boil, and I am spooning the ones I can best put into words, out of the pot, and throwing them at the wall, to see what sticks and what needs to go back in. I apparently cannot even stop intrusive theorizing of why Zoshi was the only one that died, when I am being intimate. I don't especially feel hopeful that I'm going to figure it out (odds are not in favour), to the point that trying to figure it out basically brings me no enjoyment. It's just that the nature of this as a team game, even though I do not know who all is on my team or if dead people even care anymore, makes me feel accountable to keep rereading and theorizing anyway until time runs out and we hopefully stumbled onto something right.

My plan later on, in lieu of me catching onto something I really feel is more meaningful/having a stronger valuation of what I've thought about as +s and -s, is to randomize a number between 1 and 3 later to pick my vote and see how I feel about that number being the result. It is how
Old 05-22-2018, 05:25 PM   #1298
star-crossed
FFR Player

Quote:
wouldnt an SK be legitimately trying to figure things out too though? this statement doesnt really mean anything to me at all at this point
Not in the same way I do not think. I will try to explain tomorrow
Old 05-22-2018, 05:28 PM   #1299
Celirra
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by star-crossed View Post
It would be disingenuous for me to take a hard stance when frankly I do not know how to find an SK in TWG.
I can understand but you must also understand why it's valuable to town, if you are town, to have actual solidified opinions. 'cause to me all you're doing is making everyone except you seem towny
 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
彡と} 猫.{つ
Old 05-22-2018, 09:31 PM   #1300
Celirra
FFR Player

fun game
 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
彡と} 猫.{つ
Closed Thread