Old 05-13-2018, 09:34 PM   #941
Zoshi
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)

Bad person lean:
Olimar
InD
Roundbox

I’m ok with:
Everyone else

I think xel is giving too less of a shit to be sk/mafia tbh. InD im still worried of

What’s other people’s thoughts, any new reads?
Old 05-13-2018, 09:37 PM   #942
Zoshi
FFR Player

So you think haku being vigi’d is possible?

I guess Mellon being sk’d and vigi’d is possible, but I think a block is more likely
Old 05-13-2018, 09:41 PM   #943
XelNya
[Nobody liked that.]
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoshi View Post
Bad person lean:
Olimar
InD
Roundbox

I’m ok with:
Everyone else

I think xel is giving too less of a shit to be sk/mafia tbh. InD im still worried of

What’s other people’s thoughts, any new reads?
It wouldn't be the first game where I have somewhat hard afk'd if I was a wolf
Old 05-13-2018, 09:42 PM   #944
Curry and Rice
FFR Player

Quote:
So you think haku being vigi’d is possible?
Eh, I kind of think Manti trying to make a vote to seemingly save a wolf might ring an alarm bell in a vigi, perhaps?
Old 05-13-2018, 09:46 PM   #945
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran

haku's reputation as a player has had him solved by being night killed on occasions
this goes for many situations and leans so it's not a shocker he died
Old 05-13-2018, 09:57 PM   #946
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curry and Rice View Post
Eh, I kind of think Manti trying to make a vote to seemingly save a wolf might ring an alarm bell in a vigi, perhaps?
this is basically what happened

hi, i decided i'm claiming because i used my shots and would rather not have a claim fight in final-x

i shot manti n1 and raeko n2

i didn't explicitly soft anywhere, but my post where i summarize spew reading on ffa was something i did because i was reading his posts looking for a good shot target. eventually i just came back to manti because of that eod and how ffa told me my vote on manti was bad (and i was clearing some other people for various stupid reasons)

yesterday i was thinking of just shooting roundbox to clear wagons, but then went with raeko, and that turned out pretty ok considering i hit like the one scum i can 100% kill
Old 05-13-2018, 11:17 PM   #947
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

and i killed the thread. nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by star-crossed View Post
The reason I thought it could be you was that, from funny's response to the "I wouldn't kill active people" conversation, she did not seem to be paying that much attention to what was going on... Since you were the main person she mentioned suspecting besides flash flash on D0, I thought she likely would have wanted to see about you, because of that. If she thought you were innocent, that could be why she moved onto the "theory" about Cel/raeko rather than keeping pursuing her lead on her not liking your D1 reads. I thought it may be why she wanted to know others' thoughts on you as her last post, too. But I am just speculating. If not you, maybe it was curry she looked into; or maybe she got blocked (I will ask about if that is possible).
yeah, i don't think she checked me because of how she flipped around later to back on me after posting her cel/raeko w/w theory. i think she just left her peek here:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
SAME except i'm actually trash and was gone for more than a few hours

zoshi's prolly town
because it's her second post of the day, and it's kind of a common thing for people to leave investigative results near the start of the day for easy finding later

Quote:
When I read it I was kind of flattered. It kind of annoyed me that a lot of people basically said that I seem town but did not respond too much to my actual ideas.
i got a little bothered because olimar hasn't offered much else to the game and was just going along with sheeping your read. i tried to get them to tell me what they liked about your read and am still waiting on that
Old 05-13-2018, 11:31 PM   #948
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:
I think it is more likely he would only say one mafia here than both, so that is also good for Cel. And it is kind of a sign that flash flash wasn't thinking of his reads on Xel & raeko in the same way, because he clearly claimed to feel more strongly about the Xel one.
oh hey i forgot about that post

there's a thing called the "rule of 3" where wolves' reads often lump together 2 town and 1 wolf, so that's easily what that could be

and while i'm thinking about it, the raeko/cel team theory still kinda seems strained? funnygurl pointed out her soft defense of cel and not wanting to lynch him before, but like
1. i have trouble believing we just happened upon w/w wagons day 1 and both were going to call each other wolves - ffa voted cel earlier in the day before he changed to zoshi, and cel voted ffa, and they wouldn't have been able to talk to arrange this
2. if that was the case, raeko just needed to come up with the name of any other person in town to lynch and had ample candidates for people with relatively few/lacking posts, and also zoshi, who was ffa's vote

but in the world where cel's town, he's an awkward mislynch for wolves because ffa had left the thread voting zoshi instead and raeko had been defending him a bit. i think it's easier to freeze up in this case because you know one wagon is a wolf, but the other makes you look super bad if you vote there
Old 05-14-2018, 01:13 AM   #949
Curry and Rice
FFR Player

roundbox (MOST LIKELY WOLF PICK)
Olimar (MOST LIKELY SK PICK)
Xelnya
celirra
Star
Zoshi
InD
is it vain if i put myself as most town
Old 05-14-2018, 01:27 AM   #950
Curry and Rice
FFR Player

post-posting, i title my previous post "how i would organize the living players in this game from most lunchable to least lunchable"

i mean lynchable
Old 05-14-2018, 06:19 AM   #951
Celirra
FFR Player

Send a message via Skype™ to Celirra

Oh stuff happened last night

I was just thinking of when vigi claiming would actually be smart and I think this is probably the best time (?) so good job

I'm still confused why you ended up going for Raeko, like yeah it worked out in the end but I still don't see What lead you to it
 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
彡と} 猫.{つ
Old 05-14-2018, 06:21 AM   #952
star-crossed
FFR Player

Quote:
Um...why do you like xel for not doing much, but dislike olimar? I do not think I have ever seen xel do so little as a town before. I am not sure it is tactical that he is not doing much because he said before it started that he would be very busy. But as I pointed out before, I think playing under the radar has more benefit to mafia/the SK in terms of trying to survive at night...not caring makes you not a threat to anybody.

Good luck with your championship game, by the way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by inDheart View Post
this is basically what happened

hi, i decided i'm claiming because i used my shots and would rather not have a claim fight in final-x

i shot manti n1 and raeko n2

i didn't explicitly soft anywhere, but my post where i summarize spew reading on ffa was something i did because i was reading his posts looking for a good shot target. eventually i just came back to manti because of that eod and how ffa told me my vote on manti was bad (and i was clearing some other people for various stupid reasons)

yesterday i was thinking of just shooting roundbox to clear wagons, but then went with raeko, and that turned out pretty ok considering i hit like the one scum i can 100% kill
I am glad you said this because it helps to narrow things down. Plus I felt like I was supposed to be careful with my words to make it sound like psycho and me could have been the vigi to cover up for whoever was, and it was a bit awkward.
Old 05-14-2018, 07:23 AM   #953
Celirra
FFR Player

Send a message via Skype™ to Celirra

I iso'd a few people (Raeko, curry, xel) quickly and basically all that can be summed into Raeko not helping much with associations (I assume her let's lunch inD was a shitpost), xel is scum or lazy which probably means scum, and curry deserves a reread but other than the post I pointed out last EoD he's ok
 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
彡と} 猫.{つ
Old 05-14-2018, 11:31 AM   #954
star-crossed
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
It wouldn't be the first game where I have somewhat hard afk'd if I was a wolf
Xel
Old 05-14-2018, 12:09 PM   #955
XelNya
[Nobody liked that.]

Quote:
Xel
Hey look everyone, the village idiot.
Old 05-14-2018, 12:13 PM   #956
XelNya
[Nobody liked that.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celirra View Post
I iso'd a few people (Raeko, curry, xel) quickly and basically all that can be summed into Raeko not helping much with associations (I assume her let's lunch inD was a shitpost), xel is scum or lazy which probably means scum, and curry deserves a reread but other than the post I pointed out last EoD he's ok
Hey meet my kitten

She's cute right?
Old 05-14-2018, 01:03 PM   #957
star-crossed
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
Hey look everyone, the village idiot.
Why are you calling me an idiot? For not voting for you sooner?
Old 05-14-2018, 01:26 PM   #958
XelNya
[Nobody liked that.]

Quote:
Why are you calling me an idiot? For not voting for you sooner?
This is speculation on my end but you probably have a really hard time actually believing in your vote

because most wolves aren't willing to throw a game like I would have in the scenario I am one

so why are you even voting me other than a mediocre reaction test that has no end goal?
Old 05-14-2018, 01:36 PM   #959
star-crossed
FFR Player

My end goal is to hang you because I have no reason to believe you are town. It is D3 and all you have to show for it is repeated acknowledgment of the fact that you are doing nothing, and a dead mafia defending you for no reason. The fact that you are projecting these mindgames onto me, furthermore, does not come off as a disengaged townsperson.
Old 05-14-2018, 02:08 PM   #960
XelNya
[Nobody liked that.]

Quote:
My end goal is to hang you because I have no reason to believe you are town. It is D3 and all you have to show for it is repeated acknowledgment of the fact that you are doing nothing, and a dead mafia defending you for no reason. The fact that you are projecting these mindgames onto me, furthermore, does not come off as a disengaged townsperson.
ahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Closed Thread