Old 11-8-2019, 10:25 AM   #461
mellon_collie
FFR Player
 
mellon_collie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Age: 30
Posts: 71
Default Re: TWG 190: Written in Blood and Betrayal - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashflash account View Post
hard for it to be omgus since I nabbed you first
the fact that Riot flipped town and you still voted me with no change of your way of thinking when your "read" of me was based off my read of Riot

seems pretty OMGUS to me
mellon_collie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-8-2019, 10:27 AM   #462
flashflash account
FFR Player
 
flashflash account's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: On a mountain in a desert
Posts: 509
Default Re: TWG 190: Written in Blood and Betrayal - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
the fact that Riot flipped town and you still voted me with no change of your way of thinking when your "read" of me was based off my read of Riot

seems pretty OMGUS to me
that's... not what it means

but my vote on you doesn't necessarily have a lot to do with riot's read list itself
if your reaction had been to any number of bad posts, I would have disliked it in the same way

I think you liking it shouldn't be a thing
the only really defensible thing for you imo is that you say stupid stuff as town sometimes, like when you thought I was a wolf in the turbo where I shot a wolf D1
I gave you a pass for this before and it burned me in the other C9ff, so not happening again sorry
__________________
aka mikey

-----

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenAshy View Post
Iíve demonstrated self-awareness
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless
flashflash account is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-8-2019, 10:37 AM   #463
mellon_collie
FFR Player
 
mellon_collie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Age: 30
Posts: 71
Default Re: TWG 190: Written in Blood and Betrayal - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashflash account View Post
that's... not what it means

but my vote on you doesn't necessarily have a lot to do with riot's read list itself
if your reaction had been to any number of bad posts, I would have disliked it in the same way

I think you liking it shouldn't be a thing
the only really defensible thing for you imo is that you say stupid stuff as town sometimes, like when you thought I was a wolf in the turbo where I shot a wolf D1
I gave you a pass for this before and it burned me in the other C9ff, so not happening again sorry
so you think me liking a reads list that a confirmed town made (a reads list that was used as ammunition for a mislynch against him) just "shouldn't be a thing"

alright then
mellon_collie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-8-2019, 10:38 AM   #464
mellon_collie
FFR Player
 
mellon_collie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Age: 30
Posts: 71
Default Re: TWG 190: Written in Blood and Betrayal - Game Thread

that literally makes no sense btw do you have anything against me that doesn't involve that single post I made?
mellon_collie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-8-2019, 10:40 AM   #465
mellon_collie
FFR Player
 
mellon_collie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Age: 30
Posts: 71
Default Re: TWG 190: Written in Blood and Betrayal - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashflash account View Post
if your reaction had been to any number of bad posts, I would have disliked it in the same way
what was so bad about riot's list exactly, looking at it from the perspective that we know he is town?

and i mean exactly like what exact quotes/phrases from it are objectively "bad" to you
mellon_collie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-8-2019, 10:45 AM   #466
123kappa3
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran
 
123kappa3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Age: 26
Posts: 64
Default Re: TWG 190: Written in Blood and Betrayal - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashflash account View Post
how does my push differ from xel, storn, charu, mml, etc who also called riotpolice out on the read list?

What things have I done that strike you as playing pretty town?
Imo your push was first and once xel jumped in you totally committed.

But then you switched to mellon collie because they liked the list (again I dont like you putting so much stock in that list)


I looked back on your iso. Most of it is going after riot and mellon collie. But at the end you started talking about wolves being inactive because they were okay with the turn of events. If this is true shouldnt you have tried to vote another way.

I unfortunately thought you were more town. I dont actually see a whole lot that I like.

Although you pointing out inconsistencies with a lot of people is something I like.
__________________
123kappa3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-8-2019, 10:47 AM   #467
flashflash account
FFR Player
 
flashflash account's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: On a mountain in a desert
Posts: 509
Default Re: TWG 190: Written in Blood and Betrayal - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
what was so bad about riot's list exactly, looking at it from the perspective that we know he is town?

and i mean exactly like what exact quotes/phrases from it are objectively "bad" to you
it's riddled with inconsistencies, has a bunch of baseless reads, and really (no offense meant to riotpolice here) was just a waste of effort
if he really was going for reactions, we were probably meant to not like the reads list to begin with in which case yeah then making that read list is fine gj rito

so when you come in and say "I really liked the read list, it shows effort and he's really putting himself out there" when neither of those things really happened, it's either the same lack of thread awareness that riotpolice possibly displayed or it's you just generating fake content

you can pick which one it is I guess

this isn't a false dichotomy either there's just no other way someone could like the reads list
__________________
aka mikey

-----

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenAshy View Post
Iíve demonstrated self-awareness
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless
flashflash account is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-8-2019, 10:49 AM   #468
flashflash account
FFR Player
 
flashflash account's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: On a mountain in a desert
Posts: 509
Default Re: TWG 190: Written in Blood and Betrayal - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123kappa3 View Post
Imo your push was first and once xel jumped in you totally committed.

But then you switched to mellon collie because they liked the list (again I dont like you putting so much stock in that list)


I looked back on your iso. Most of it is going after riot and mellon collie. But at the end you started talking about wolves being inactive because they were okay with the turn of events. If this is true shouldnt you have tried to vote another way.

I unfortunately thought you were more town. I dont actually see a whole lot that I like.

Although you pointing out inconsistencies with a lot of people is something I like.
I did try to vote another way- I wanted to CFD onto Raeko because I was worried that the EOD was DADV
I also considered that riot could be either the SK or the other wolves were just too inactive to save him, so since there was so much resistance to Raeko the riot lynch was still a good one to me
I was the first one to call out riotpolice on the crappy list, but I feel I didn't push him to the degree that xel and charu did
__________________
aka mikey

-----

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenAshy View Post
Iíve demonstrated self-awareness
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless
flashflash account is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-8-2019, 10:50 AM   #469
mellon_collie
FFR Player
 
mellon_collie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Age: 30
Posts: 71
Default Re: TWG 190: Written in Blood and Betrayal - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashflash account View Post
so when you come in and say "I really liked the read list, it shows effort and he's really putting himself out there" when neither of those things really happened, it's either the same lack of thread awareness that riotpolice possibly displayed or it's you just generating fake content

you can pick which one it is I guess

this isn't a false dichotomy either there's just no other way someone could like the reads list
so you're trying to tell me that the reads list that most of the day and many people's votes were based on, didn't involve riot putting himself out there?

it's not me that lacks thread awareness sorry bud
mellon_collie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-8-2019, 10:52 AM   #470
flashflash account
FFR Player
 
flashflash account's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: On a mountain in a desert
Posts: 509
Default Re: TWG 190: Written in Blood and Betrayal - Game Thread

so you're trying to tell me that when you said "really putting himself out there" you meant that his goal was to become a sacrificial lamb for some reason?
I wouldn't believe that
__________________
aka mikey

-----

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenAshy View Post
Iíve demonstrated self-awareness
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless
flashflash account is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-8-2019, 10:53 AM   #471
123kappa3
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran
 
123kappa3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Age: 26
Posts: 64
Default Re: TWG 190: Written in Blood and Betrayal - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashflash account View Post
I did try to vote another way- I wanted to CFD onto Raeko because I was worried that the EOD was DADV
I also considered that riot could be either the SK or the other wolves were just too inactive to save him, so since there was so much resistance to Raeko the riot lynch was still a good one to me
I was the first one to call out riotpolice on the crappy list, but I feel I didn't push him to the degree that xel and charu did
I agree that charu pretty much guranteed riots lynch. I dont think xel was so strong as charu.

Mostly I want to clear you. because that makes the game easier.

Its just i am havign a hard time doing that because you are playing town and trying to make sure everything makes sense but, some of your reads look wolf.

Also why do you like shadow so much. They are just pushing me because im tunneling charu so fking hard.
__________________
123kappa3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-8-2019, 10:54 AM   #472
flashflash account
FFR Player
 
flashflash account's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: On a mountain in a desert
Posts: 509
Default Re: TWG 190: Written in Blood and Betrayal - Game Thread

I interpreted it as you saying he was getting his thoughts out on paper for everyone to see and that should be applauded because a wolf would be too chicken to establish thoughts so early or w/e

this is fine in a vacuum but if you look at the context again there's nothing there
if riot is a wolf here theoretically he can still make a read list like this so easily that it shouldn't count for anything

so what exactly is your defense then?
__________________
aka mikey

-----

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenAshy View Post
Iíve demonstrated self-awareness
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless
flashflash account is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-8-2019, 10:55 AM   #473
mellon_collie
FFR Player
 
mellon_collie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Age: 30
Posts: 71
Default Re: TWG 190: Written in Blood and Betrayal - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashflash account View Post
so you're trying to tell me that when you said "really putting himself out there" you meant that his goal was to become a sacrificial lamb for some reason?
I wouldn't believe that
no, I mean that his goal was to generate discussion and the way he did it put himself in the center of that discussion, thus "putting himself out there". I don't think he expected to by lynched based off just that
mellon_collie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-8-2019, 10:56 AM   #474
flashflash account
FFR Player
 
flashflash account's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: On a mountain in a desert
Posts: 509
Default Re: TWG 190: Written in Blood and Betrayal - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
no, I mean that his goal was to generate discussion and the way he did it put himself in the center of that discussion, thus "putting himself out there". I don't think he expected to by lynched based off just that
good, that's what I thought
he didn't do that, you're faking
__________________
aka mikey

-----

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenAshy View Post
Iíve demonstrated self-awareness
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless
flashflash account is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-8-2019, 10:59 AM   #475
mellon_collie
FFR Player
 
mellon_collie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Age: 30
Posts: 71
Default Re: TWG 190: Written in Blood and Betrayal - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashflash account View Post
I interpreted it as you saying he was getting his thoughts out on paper for everyone to see and that should be applauded because a wolf would be too chicken to establish thoughts so early or w/e

this is fine in a vacuum but if you look at the context again there's nothing there
if riot is a wolf here theoretically he can still make a read list like this so easily that it shouldn't count for anything

so what exactly is your defense then?
this is some wifom shit

he could do anything as either wolf or town

Why does it surprise anyone that there's nothing there when it was a reads list made on PAGE 3?! I didn't care that there wasn't anything there, the fact that he did it is what I was commenting on and I thought it looked towny and guess what I was correct

You're seriously tunneling dude and I suggest if you are really town to look elsewhere. if you stick on this point I might have to really go after you because this push is seriously so flimsy I'd think it was fake from anyone other than you but since it's you I think maybe you're just in a tunnel but get out
mellon_collie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-8-2019, 10:59 AM   #476
mellon_collie
FFR Player
 
mellon_collie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Age: 30
Posts: 71
Default Re: TWG 190: Written in Blood and Betrayal - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashflash account View Post
good, that's what I thought
he didn't do that, you're faking
what does this even mean?
mellon_collie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-8-2019, 11:01 AM   #477
flashflash account
FFR Player
 
flashflash account's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: On a mountain in a desert
Posts: 509
Default Re: TWG 190: Written in Blood and Betrayal - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
Eh, I like Riot's reads list. It will be good to be able to see his thought progression so plainly. Other plays can look back on that and see any inconsistencies from later in the game, so I think it's pretty ballsy to make one so early on
so ballsy
__________________
aka mikey

-----

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenAshy View Post
Iíve demonstrated self-awareness
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless
flashflash account is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-8-2019, 11:02 AM   #478
mellon_collie
FFR Player
 
mellon_collie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Age: 30
Posts: 71
Default Re: TWG 190: Written in Blood and Betrayal - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashflash account View Post
so ballsy
you did it, you quoted my single post that you're basing an entire push around when we see how well that went yesterday

great job
mellon_collie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-8-2019, 11:04 AM   #479
flashflash account
FFR Player
 
flashflash account's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: On a mountain in a desert
Posts: 509
Default Re: TWG 190: Written in Blood and Betrayal - Game Thread

at the end of the day, this is basically a meta read
I don't think you give the lip service you did if you were town
__________________
aka mikey

-----

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenAshy View Post
Iíve demonstrated self-awareness
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless
flashflash account is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-8-2019, 11:05 AM   #480
flashflash account
FFR Player
 
flashflash account's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: On a mountain in a desert
Posts: 509
Default Re: TWG 190: Written in Blood and Betrayal - Game Thread

so charu you have anything new?
__________________
aka mikey

-----

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenAshy View Post
Iíve demonstrated self-awareness
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless
flashflash account is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:45 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution