Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > General Discussion > Chit Chat > Ask Me Anything

Ask Me Anything A forum where notable users offer to answer questions from the userbase.

Old 10-10-2018, 01:36 AM   #1
Guitarman93
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Default Musician, gamer, amateur historian, et al. AMA

Dedicated musician, long-time gamer, martial artist, historian, sportsman, angler, problem solver and other titles. Ask me anything, just try to keep it friendly and in good spirit.
Guitarman93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2018, 11:50 AM   #2
xxXitsunexx
FFR Player

Default Re: Musician, gamer, amateur historian, et al. AMA

How long have you been gaming? Have you gamed during the MS-DOS era?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buta-san
Maybe if I leave a dildo on my KB i can pass
Edit: It would have to vibrate though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya
HEY
I'M NOT BLACK
I'M AN INDEPENDENT WHITE MAN.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya
My 21 year old body is reacting like a fucking teenage girl watching romantic movies
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte
anime, video games, friends, school, work, repeat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXAll-ProXx
Ok what the hell!!! I thought m0de was a girl (who smokes cocaine), I thought Quigly was a little kid, and I thought Staiain was an old asian guy, And until I added kmay on facebook I thought he was this cute asian girl...

xxXitsunexx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2018, 05:30 PM   #3
Guitarman93
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Default Re: Musician, gamer, amateur historian, et al. AMA

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxXitsunexx View Post
How long have you been gaming? Have you gamed during the MS-DOS era?
No MS-Dos, although my late older brother had Oregon Trail II, on Floppy.
I did try Dos-Box to emulate older titles.

I've been gaming since I could hold a mouse or a controller. First console was the Sega Genesis, I still have 2 originals, one still works, along with all my old cartridges, I like the new genesis that is smaller and still accepts old games. Then there was the Sony PlayStation. Next was the PlayStation 2, the fatboy, still have it, came originally with only one game, "Spider-Man". A lot of great titles later and PC gaming as well, the PS3 came out, nope didn't buy it. Next upgrade was to the Xbox 360 Arcade edition, during the height of CoD MW era. Finally my most recent console upgrade was the PS4, the special "sleeper" of a console the "Uncharted Edition" which has the same exterior but different more powerful hardware and better OS. I also am now an extremely low end side of the PC master race, having bought a desktop capable of gaming.

Some of my favorite titles/series; Metal Gear Solid, Sonic the Hedgehog(up to Sonic 3, I never had or liked anything other than the 2D side-scrolling games), Final Fantasy VII-X, CS, CS:CZ, Sim City 2000, 3000, 4, and SimCity, The Sims, Sims 2, Sims 4, Diablo 2, Diablo 2:LOD, Civilization III, IV, V, Cossacks, Age of Mythology, Ace Combat 4, Armored Core 2, AC3, AC3:SL, Kingdom Hearts(Just the first one), Dynasty Warriors, been playing since DW3, up through 8 or 9(whatever it's up to now with the kingdom of Jin). MapleStory(since open Beta, when lvl 30 took MONTHs of grinding), Tony Hawk games, Galaga, Gran Turismo, Gran Turismo 2, GT2 A-spec, GT3, GT4, Need for Speed, Forza 3, 4, Drift 3, Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance, Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance II, Fable III, and many other titles but that gives an idea of the type of games and what era I'm from.

Last edited by Guitarman93; 10-11-2018 at 05:31 PM.. Reason: Quote fix
Guitarman93 is offline   Reply With Quote