Default please delete

.-.

Last edited by nunocart; 04-7-2019 at 07:07 PM.. Reason: damage control
nunocart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-7-2009, 03:54 PM   #2
slipknot_6969
Beautiful Mama
FFR Veteran

Send a message via MSN to slipknot_6969 Send a message via Yahoo to slipknot_6969
Default Re: FAR CRY 2

haha you know whats a good xbox360 game beautiful katamari
slipknot_6969 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 10:48 AM   #3
MalReynolds
CHOCK FULL O' NUTRIENTS
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to MalReynolds

Far Cry 2 is a pretty bad game.

"Readers who prefer tension and romance, Maledictions: The Offering, delivers... As serious YA fiction, I’ll give it five stars out of five. As a novel? Four and a half." - Liz Ellor

My new novel:

Maledictions: The Offering.

Now in Paperback!
MalReynolds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 02:15 PM   #4
Sir Psycho
FFR Player

MAL YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG
YOU TALK IN ALL CAPS FOR A FEW LINES
SAYING HOW AWESOME SOMETHING IS
even though said item is pretty terrible
add a few exclamation marks for two lines!!!!!!!!
GO BACK TO CAPS TO SEEM LIKE YOU'RE REALLY COOL!!!!!
AND THEN END SAYING THOSE BAD ITMES ARE AWESOME
Sir Psycho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 03:15 PM   #5
ShAiOnEi
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to ShAiOnEi Send a message via Yahoo to ShAiOnEi

HAhahahahahahHZAHAHAHAHhahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

WHAT I'm not top ranked player what shall I do I don't even own far cry 2 lol spaces.

Epic thread killer
ShAiOnEi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 05:40 PM   #6
thechild
FFR Player

wow lol this thread is funny
thechild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 07:55 AM   #7
MalReynolds
CHOCK FULL O' NUTRIENTS
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Hey guess what. There's no universal game board to declare a game GAME OF THE YEAR like there's an academy for the Academy Awards. Any small publication can call a game GAME OF THE YEAR. Hell, why don't I throw this out there - I review games, and I call it the biggest piece of crap to hit shelves since Superman 64. Just as valid.

"Readers who prefer tension and romance, Maledictions: The Offering, delivers... As serious YA fiction, I’ll give it five stars out of five. As a novel? Four and a half." - Liz Ellor

My new novel:

Now in Paperback!
Old 10-19-2009, 10:36 AM   #8
Grandiagod
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Grandiagod Send a message via MSN to Grandiagod

Metacritic gave it an 85.

I guess you're not meta enough.
Old 10-19-2009, 10:41 AM   #9
MalReynolds
CHOCK FULL O' NUTRIENTS
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

I'm so meta that I call myself Mal and respond as Michael IRL. That's how meta I get.

No, FC2 is just broken. Respawning enemy checkpoints, gun degredation that doesn't really make sense, the inability to save anywhere, missions located across the map where, if you die, you have to drive allll the way back, stupid malaria sidequest that you have to do every 2 hours (literally), buddy system that doesn't really make a whole lot of sense, diamond finding to purchase items which is incredibly difficult given the size of the maps, obscure and fussy health system, repetitive objectives, and a let down ending. The game looks pretty, and plays like most other FPSes, but those missteps, for me, make it unplayable.

My new novel:

Now in Paperback!
Old 10-19-2009, 03:36 PM   #10
MalReynolds
CHOCK FULL O' NUTRIENTS
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

I highly doubt Sony gave a GOTY award to a non-Sony made title.

Learn to spell. I appreciate that you're 13 and may not know quite yet what a good game is, but I've been playing for 18 years. Since I was 3. And all the bullet points I made are only the most common complaints. I could get more obscure. My diamond finder doesn't blink 2/3 of the time, even when pointed in the right direction. Vechicle physics are too floaty, and the enemy trucks can seemingly repair themselves at will, only to break down when I'm shot at once. The malaria missions might have been fun if it hadn't just been jacking supply trucks. Unlocking new weapons involve driving to a location and ambushing (by yourself or with a 'buddy') an armored convoy of trucks, which would be great if it didn't suck, and you didn't have to do it for every weapon. Any progress you've made with a specific region gets erased when you finish the last mission in that region and get booted to a new region. All of your buddies die, which is frustrating, as you spend a large amount of time building relationships with them. Both of the game endings offered are moderate disappointments, but that's just a small complaint.

The game is pretty, but it's just not very good.

My new novel:

Now in Paperback!
Old 10-20-2009, 12:33 AM   #11
Crazy_Biker
FFR Player

DUDE! I love Far Cry 2, it's so fun. Being on the tropical island is totally awesome. And I love that Hawaiian shirt you wear, it's just so laid back and cool.
Crazy_Biker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 09:35 AM   #12
ScaryArrows..
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunocart View Post
dude wtf, havent u ever used a fake id??!!!! im not 13 k, lots of people said thta but its a fake id and by the way, sony gives best game ward to the games that come out for the ps platform.
then for the description of the game, the enemy veiacles do not regenerate, if u shhot them they will eventually set smoke and that is one damage mark, and if u play far cry 2 u know that the smoke doest repair itself, a guy needs to get out and fix the card.
more, i can just point to the derection to find the diamond, u need to point to the ground or air cause they might be in caves or in moutains.
more, u just have to make 13 ambush mission cause u get 3 weapons for weach mission( exclude the 3 last missions).
more malaria is kind i crapy agree in that.
more,the progress keps on the vilage, if u destroi it(in a mission) it keeps destroyd for the rest of the game.
more, just found out, u only say bad things about the strory mode but guesse what, game came out like 1 year and a half and still 2 million people play in the online so stop making up stuff and play.
wow, and last, i dont like to wright all of the words or even wright them properly so caoplain has much u wont cause u will just be ignored
I tested FC2 before release (I live in montreal) And I have to agree with every single point that Mal has said. Listen, they never fixed the STUPID AI either. Set one on fire, the rest go to him to "aid" him and set themselves on fire, that's another thing to the list as opposed to what Mal said.
ScaryArrows.. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 09:43 AM   #13
MalReynolds
CHOCK FULL O' NUTRIENTS
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

So, what, you're older than 13? Or you're younger, and using a 'fake id'? Because you seem abnormally slow for someone that's allegedly 13. Also, you can't spell. Also, you're grasp on the english language is below rudimentary. Also, you like FarCry 2 which kind of invalidates most anything you say.

My new novel:

Now in Paperback!
Old 10-20-2009, 11:51 AM   #14
SethSquall
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to SethSquall

I'm sorry this kid is amazing. I've never laughed so much at someone's posts before.

Quote:
the enemy veiacles do not regenerate, if u shhot them they will eventually set smoke and that is one damage mark, and if u play far cry 2 u know that the smoke doest repair itself, a guy needs to get out and fix the card.
Pure gold.
SethSquall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 12:25 PM   #15
MrGiggles
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to MrGiggles Send a message via MSN to MrGiggles

At first I was thinking, "man FC2 isn't THAT bad even if the most entertaining part of it is just setting **** on fire and watching it spread."

Then I saw he was playing it for the PS3 and I was all "oh wow consoles lmfao **** sucks."

ps http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/?u=16371065

what the **** is wrong with you bro
MrGiggles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 12:31 PM   #16
phe0nixblade
Praise the sun mofo
FFR Veteran

Quote:
more, just found out, u only say bad things about the strory mode but guesse what, game came out like 1 year and a half and still 2 million people play in the online so stop making up stuff and play.
wow, and last, i dont like to wright all of the words or even wright them properly so caoplain has much u wont cause u will just be ignored
counter strike 1.6 came out like what 10 years ago and it still has tons of people who play it, so what the hell are you proving
Old 10-20-2009, 12:36 PM   #17
phe0nixblade
Praise the sun mofo
FFR Veteran

Interests:
playing games like ffr. reading some books. making morbid puzzles. listening to musica. playing survival horror and shoot em up video games. whatch animes/hentay
He watches hentay guys come on now.
Old 10-20-2009, 03:42 PM   #18
Gun92
The Paragon of Perfection
FFR Veteran

Its called the edit button, try it out some time.
Gun92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 03:48 PM   #19
MalReynolds
CHOCK FULL O' NUTRIENTS
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

English isn't your first language, is it? I'm not trying to be a jerk, but that would explain a lot. You're speak Portugese first and foremost?

My new novel:

Now in Paperback!
Old 10-20-2009, 03:50 PM   #20
Gun92
The Paragon of Perfection
FFR Veteran

Quote:
edit button, wtf are u talking about, really, dont know what ur talking about
I'm referring to the button that would prevent you from double and triple posting, which is against the rules. Use it to edit a previous post with new information instead of just posting an entirely new post.
Gun92 is offline   Reply With Quote