Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 11-8-2009, 09:07 PM   #421
Syhto
BuMP it
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Syhto
Default Re: TWG XC: Deja Vu

Since there's a distinct lack of discussion right now, probably having something to do with how far long we are into the game, and what day of the week it is, I'm just going to post a few of my thoughts. My wolf suspects are as follows: sc, tupac, vic or fic.

Sc has been inactive, tupac for his idiocy and very voiced unjustified suspicion yesterday, vic for her odd posts, and fic for basically being what I see as manipulative. Of course, since fic has been seer'd green, he is a suspect under MW.

The people left out of this, I did so for a reason. Afro, I did have my suspicions of you being a wolf, but after talking to a few people my suspicions have gone down considerably. So far I think you have been playing and saying what you truly believe, and my gut feeling for you is green.

JWC is inactive as ****, but he's been seer'd green, and frankly I don't think he is MW. To me, jwc seems simply like an apathetic human. Since he was a last minute sub, he doesn't have much to contribute or much interest in the game.

a2p just plays much differently when he is a wolf, although I am beginning to have some second thoughts on him... He has been voting sensibly and is less suspicious to me than my other ideas. The only suspicion I have cast on him was because of his last posts.

u84, after mak was allowed to be lynched, I accepted he was not red. The only thing that made my earlier thoughts stand was the connection between those not listed, and possible wolves. When he voted for mak, and mak was lynched, it dismissed my suspicions.

I think that we did get at least one wolf. If that's so, we have 2 days to save ourselves as previously stated by afro in his time frame post. As such we need to be very careful, which begs the question, a2p why did you vote already? Afro even said not to in his post!, and for very good reason. It is way too early on in this day, and for all we know, the wolves could be very close to an insta.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Tao of Dossar
I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.
Old 11-8-2009, 09:51 PM   #422
tupacodaman
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to tupacodaman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syhto View Post
Since there's a distinct lack of discussion right now, probably having something to do with how far long we are into the game, and what day of the week it is, I'm just going to post a few of my thoughts. My wolf suspects are as follows: sc, tupac, vic or fic.

Sc has been inactive, tupac for his idiocy and very voiced unjustified suspicion yesterday, vic for her odd posts, and fic for basically being what I see as manipulative. Of course, since fic has been seer'd green, he is a suspect under MW.

I don't see why you all think I'm dumb/idiotic but w/e. Good argument for why I'm a wolf, especially seeing how I didn't post anything yesterday. I applaud you. If you meant last day phase and are referring to my vote for a2p, then I don't see how that constitutes as "very voiced" or "unjustified" suspicion. Feel free to prove me wrong on eithe count.

I haven't played with Afro enough so I'm not exactly sure what to make of his post that broke down all my comments... I want to say he's just a bored human, especially since he hasn't made a push to vote me off after saying he would do so... and you yourself seem to be making false claims... so I'm tempted to vote for you right now, but won't do so since I think there are at least 3 wolves left, if not 4.

Quote:
The people left out of this, I did so for a reason. Afro, I did have my suspicions of you being a wolf, but after talking to a few people my suspicions have gone down considerably. So far I think you have been playing and saying what you truly believe, and my gut feeling for you is green.

Care to share who you talked to?

Again I don't think we should rely on "gut feelings". in afro's break down, he commented that "that's all we have day 1", but that can't still be the case.
Old 11-8-2009, 10:45 PM   #423
Syhto
BuMP it
FFR Veteran

1) I don't have to prove you wrong. Anyone can tell by your posts.
2) I was talking about last day phase.
3) No, if I cared to share I would have done so in-thread. Why would I tell someone whom I suspect of being a wolf who I talked to about these things? The people I talked to, and afro, know who they are. You have no real place in knowing. What, do you think afro is a wolf?
Quote:
I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.
Old 11-8-2009, 11:02 PM   #424
FictionJunction
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to FictionJunction Send a message via MSN to FictionJunction Send a message via Yahoo to FictionJunction Send a message via Skype™ to FictionJunction

I just had a long conversation with sc thinking he was u84 and I feel silly now.
Old 11-8-2009, 11:31 PM   #425
tupacodaman
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Quote:
1) I don't have to prove you wrong. Anyone can tell by your posts.
2) I was talking about last day phase.
3) No, if I cared to share I would have done so in-thread. Why would I tell someone whom I suspect of being a wolf who I talked to about these things? The people I talked to, and afro, know who they are. You have no real place in knowing. What, do you think afro is a wolf?
1) Great reasoning there
2) Should have made that clearer
3) Possibly
Old 11-9-2009, 08:22 AM   #426
Afrobean
Admiral in the Red Army
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Afrobean

Quote:
Originally Posted by A2P View Post
ps my jokes come off as "jokey" because that's just my personality. I can't help it afro
I was actually referring to the way fiction responded to my grand allegation.

But thanks for getting defensive when I wasn't even talking about your actions.

Quote:
Alright, serious response.

I asked you this on aim, but WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN?
Happened shortly before the night when Ruritsu died, apparently some time during the day phase prior.

I'm not sure on all of the specifics. All I have is the word of this confirmed human going against yours. As far as I'm concerned, logs are unnecessary proof here. He says he told you these things, therefore I trust that he did and you are lying now.

Quote:
And if someone HAD told me that and I were a wolf, I definitely would not have gone out and made it a point to wolf the person next night. That's ridiculous.
Not completely. If I was a wolf and I was told a person was the seer, I'd wolf them if I considered the source accurate, assuming the person is someone who could reasonably be wolfed for another reason.

Like, if someone said told me "fiction is the seer" and it looked to be legit info to me, I'd go ahead and kill him. If anyone tried to accuse me of what I am accusing you of now, I would just say "I'm not the only person who would wolf fiction". Ruritsu on the other hand? He should have been left alive, especially with the wolves leaving me alive this long. Knowing me at all, I would have attacked him and quite possibly gotten him lynched.

Quote:
Yes afro, I'm a wolf.
You can't trick me with multi-layered reverse psychology. Back in my day we pioneered that ****.

Quote:
Was that another one of your tests? How was I to know what the subject matter of said discussion would be?
Sort of. It served the dual purpose of announcing to the public that he wanted to tell me something important and also served the point to remind the guy that he could still PM me what he wanted to tell me.

Quote:
anyone else could have decided to wolf him.
Why? Explain to me, apart from trying to silence him, why anyone would kill Panda last night. Doing so actually removed a player from our unknown pool! It made finding the wolves easier. If they had killed me or any of the seer'd greens, it would have not made finding wolves any easier. Knocking off Panda in this case made it easier for us to track the wolves down (just as knocking off Ruritsu before made it easier on us).

Quote:
Originally Posted by tupacodaman View Post
especially since he hasn't made a push to vote me off after saying he would do so
Yeah, I tend to do this after new information comes to a head. You're on the backburner for now, assuming the game goes on after today and assuming I'm still alive.

ps Take accusations now with a grain of salt. A desperate wolf now would be likely to finger their partners so that if/when one of the two go down, the other comes off smelling dandy. In other words, be wary of connections made this late in the game. Read previously in the thread for more accurate links between players. Syhto saying she's suspicious of someone this late in the game, even going as far as wanting to lynch the person, could well be a ruse. If that connection can be traced back to the earlier in the game, then the connection is a legit connection (except that a wolf wanting a person lynched early in the game would mean that person is human).
Old 11-9-2009, 03:02 PM   #427
Syhto
BuMP it
FFR Veteran

Logs do matter, because a lie is a lie, human or not. Panda told you a lie, that makes what he said invalid. If I were a wolf I would not have known to go after Panda, I've barely spoken to him at all. Frankly if I were a wolf I would have wolfed you a long time ago for all of your bull**** accusations against me. Day 2 you came after me for voting for gun. Day 3 or something other you went after me for my "im drunk" comment. And now, this.

Afro, you really do kill me. (hopefully not literally) Also, I have been stating suspicions since day 1. If it wasn't in the thread, it was most definitely to people on aim. The only few things that did change were my feelings towards you, for the better for you, and my feelings towards u84. It isn't as though I am suddenly voicing this, oh quite contrary.

Your not dying was what made me so ****ing suspicious of you being a wolf. Why in the world would the wolves keep you alive if you are not a wolf yourself? I'm putting a lot of faith into what I have gathered from other players, and setting my suspicions of you aside for this day to assure that we do indeed lynch a wolf. It isn't impossible by any means that you are really a wolf, and even that anyone else I talked to is. If this keeps heading this direction, I may have to grill you afro!
Quote:
Old 11-9-2009, 04:48 PM   #428
FictionJunction
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to FictionJunction Send a message via MSN to FictionJunction Send a message via Yahoo to FictionJunction Send a message via Skype™ to FictionJunction

then do it, empty threats won't get you anywhere
Old 11-9-2009, 04:52 PM   #429
Syhto
BuMP it
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by FictionJunction View Post
then do it, empty threats won't get you anywhere
hey this is between people that still care about this game, I know what you're playing at mr. wolf but it won't work!

also it was a joke
Quote:
Old 11-9-2009, 04:53 PM   #430
FictionJunction
FFR Player

oh ok

ya sorry, I don't qualify anymore
Old 11-9-2009, 06:21 PM   #431
tupacodaman
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Quote:
hey this is between people that still care about this game, I know what you're playing at mr. wolf but it won't work!

also it was a joke

ok srsly wtf are you trying to do saying that i'm a wolf and then refusing to show any evidence for it and then doing the same thing for afro... if you're going to accuse people then maybe you should do some grillin'
Old 11-9-2009, 06:51 PM   #432
Syhto
BuMP it
FFR Veteran

tupa this is why you need to be banned from twg. I am not refusing to show evidence, the evidence is everywhere. (specifically one day ago, not to mention afro totally dissected every post you made) And I'm not accusing afro with no evidence, I'm suspicious of him. It's called speculation.

Look, in this game, you rarely have hard evidence of someone being a wolf. Unless you're the seer and you seer someone red, you don't know. So kindly give me evidence as to you not being a wolf, and calm down, or surely you will incriminate yourself even further.
Quote:
Old 11-9-2009, 07:11 PM   #433
FictionJunction
FFR Player

Syhto, I mean Arfo, I mean tupac, I mean u84, I mean sc
Old 11-9-2009, 07:12 PM   #434
FictionJunction
FFR Player

Here's a leap of faith for makilaz.

I'll stick to syhto.
Old 11-9-2009, 07:13 PM   #435
FictionJunction
FFR Player

MAKILAAAAAAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Old 11-9-2009, 07:14 PM   #436
Syhto
BuMP it
FFR Veteran

i still think mak was a wolf ;~;
Quote:
Old 11-9-2009, 07:20 PM   #437
tupacodaman
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Quote:
tupa this is why you need to be banned from twg. I am not refusing to show evidence, the evidence is everywhere. (specifically one day ago, not to mention afro totally dissected every post you made) And I'm not accusing afro with no evidence, I'm suspicious of him. It's called speculation.

Look, in this game, you rarely have hard evidence of someone being a wolf. Unless you're the seer and you seer someone red, you don't know. So kindly give me evidence as to you not being a wolf, and calm down, or surely you will incriminate yourself even further.
hold your horses here. so I've played over twenty games and you, who have only played three games I believe, think I need to be banned? surely you are extremely confused ...

I am saying that if you threaten to grill people, do it! you said you were suspicious of afro, which is perfectly normal. as you said, speculation. but then you mentioned you would grill him... just do it, like he did to me

and if you read what afro said there's nothing to show that i'm a wolf or else I'd be dead by now... his post ended up being some weird personal attack on me that everyone seems to have ignored or have no opinion on
Old 11-9-2009, 07:24 PM   #438
Syhto
BuMP it
FFR Veteran

Just saying you need to think about what you type before you type it, and need to get a better grasp on the game at hand. Your seniority over me doesn't mean superiority. Every decision I've witnessed you make I considered poor. You're lucky you haven't been lynched sooner, but I suppose being inactive until times like this suits you.

You were only active during times I was sure we were lynching a wolf. If that isn't worthy of my speculation, along with your asinine contemplations, I don't know what is.
Quote:
Old 11-9-2009, 07:39 PM   #439
FictionJunction
FFR Player

I just want to lynch everyone. Is there anyway that can be arranged?
Old 11-9-2009, 07:44 PM   #440
Syhto
BuMP it
FFR Veteran

clarinet
Quote:
Closed Thread