Old 03-13-2012, 08:03 PM   #21
wildfireskunk
Purveyor of tea
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to wildfireskunk Send a message via MSN to wildfireskunk Send a message via Skype™ to wildfireskunk
Default Re: ITG/DDR Scores

What's the marvellous window like on DDR? That seems like some pretty damn good MA considering your great count XD

EDIT - Wow, that makes that score both impressive, and a little odd! Hehe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrozenAngel91 View Post
Holy, whaaaaaaaa? O.O You're like vibrating with your feet or something at the end there, I couldn't even do that with my hands lmao. What exactly was the camera man doing btw O.o

Also I really like that exciting hyper highspeed star, it looks like a really fun chart, too bad I don't have access to ITG anymore.

Anyways, ridiculously amazing scores. I hope you can get that local ddr machine changed out so you can get us some new scores, would love to see where you're at now
Thanks a lot, I hope to get access again so I can get back to my former skill, AND BEYOND!

And yeah, you basically have to vibrate at the end of deltamax... BPM increases by 1 for every measure of the song, starting at 100 and ending at 573. 286bpm 16ths = haaaaaard, although I'm sure Mad Matt could probably FC it on a good run O_o

And the cameraman is a badass XD French guy called Wister, a beast player who can do well on 16s these days! He's excitable

And a tip for Max300, those jacks at the end are really tough for ages, especially when you're at the level of doing 10s and 11s. You can 'cheat' them by using 2 feet on each arrow though, and it makes it a ton easier as long as you work out what foot you have to start on for the UD ones. It's the only way I was able to BF it ^^

Last edited by wildfireskunk; 03-13-2012 at 08:10 PM..
wildfireskunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 09:31 PM   #22
dragonmegaXX
ITG playing fur
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

For Wildfire.
This is me from 2 weeks ago.
Bad score but I was reeeally tired at this point.

Fascination Maxx Oni
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTa-C...1&feature=plcp

This one is for the lulz

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KwM3...fXE_QA&lf=plcp

Last edited by dragonmegaXX; 03-13-2012 at 09:34 PM..
dragonmegaXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 01:49 AM   #23
linky123456
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to linky123456 Send a message via Yahoo to linky123456

Quote:
Whoa geeze, that takes some ridiculous stamina to pass, and then you have to make it through those 24th trills later on that would probably just kill you on there own, great pass. Who were you playing with exactly that got a 90 on that?
The guy on the right is Aoreo, I think he's 6th-ish on groovestats for in the groove 1+2. He's damn good. That score wasn't even one of his best lol
Old 03-14-2012, 11:55 AM   #24
CammyGoesRawr
nocturnal girl (〜✘﹏✘)〜
FFR Veteran

Damn alloyus, for FC'ing Max 300 for the first time, 899610 is pretty good O; i havent played that song in forever

CammyGoesRawr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 03:04 PM   #25
FrozenAngel91
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to FrozenAngel91

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonmegaXX View Post
For Wildfire.
This is me from 2 weeks ago.
Bad score but I was reeeally tired at this point.

Fascination Maxx Oni
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTa-C...1&feature=plcp

This one is for the lulz

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KwM3...fXE_QA&lf=plcp
That Fascination Maxx Oni pass is amazing, I've never really had the stamina to get through that chart. I always end up getting through the slow gallop part and seeing the next part and quitting cause I'm too tired lol.
I don't remember too well, but doesn't that chart have some ridiculous crossovers too in the 400 bpm streams?

Considering that your passes before were paranoia survivor max expert and trim you've gotten a whole lot better.

Also how did you see out of the mask? Or did you just memorize it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by linky123456 View Post
The guy on the right is Aoreo, I think he's 6th-ish on groovestats for in the groove 1+2. He's damn good. That score wasn't even one of his best lol
Wow, and you play with these people all the time? That's awesome. You people need to tell me where you are or something cause you all seem to know amazing players and I don't know any lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Findarian
get a sand hack and don't chicken scratch it and if someone does something stupid hack burn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannytwobyfore
I wouldn't blame them, playing jump dense Konami files in DDR would make anyone's dick hard, maybe that's why the only thing anyone does anymore is stream.
FrozenAngel91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 03:21 PM   #26
CammyGoesRawr
nocturnal girl (〜✘﹏✘)〜
FFR Veteran

I know like no pro players, probly cuz i live in the middle of nowhere (Montgomeryville, PA.)

Last edited by CammyGoesRawr; 03-14-2012 at 03:28 PM..
Old 03-14-2012, 09:27 PM   #27
dragonmegaXX
ITG playing fur

Quote:
That Fascination Maxx Oni pass is amazing, I've never really had the stamina to get through that chart. I always end up getting through the slow gallop part and seeing the next part and quitting cause I'm too tired lol.
I don't remember too well, but doesn't that chart have some ridiculous crossovers too in the 400 bpm streams?

Considering that your passes before were paranoia survivor max expert and trim you've gotten a whole lot better.

Also how did you see out of the mask? Or did you just memorize it?
l

With Maxx oni, it's a mind trick right after the gallops when it freezes. There's actually no first arrow to hit when the music starts back up, the arrows start on the second note of it.
Theres some crossovers yeah, but mainly only in 5 note bursts over and over.

My friend brought that mask from his friends house. It had holes in the eyes and flashing LED lights in the side, and an IPOD speaker in the ears for me to play loud techno through outside to annoy and dance around people.

Last edited by dragonmegaXX; 03-14-2012 at 10:03 PM..
dragonmegaXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 09:43 PM   #28
wildfireskunk
Purveyor of tea
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to wildfireskunk Send a message via MSN to wildfireskunk Send a message via Skype™ to wildfireskunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by linky123456 View Post
Hurrah, players I know of! *frequenter on the AIJ boards* He's made cool simfiles too

Nice going on FAXXO Dragonmega! How many 10s on DDR have you A'd and AA'd (if any?) so far? And do you play doubles at all? I wish I had access to a machine with FAXX available to play, only local is a SuperNOVA though so I only get it for extra stage...

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrozenAngel91
Wow, and you play with these people all the time? That's awesome. You people need to tell me where you are or something cause you all seem to know amazing players and I don't know any lol
I'm sure Cali has a lot of really good players from what I've seen on the AIJ forums... http://aij.ddruk.com/boards/ - Go sign up there, you may well be able to find some local players there! Playing with good people really helps you improve faster

Old 03-14-2012, 10:02 PM   #29
dragonmegaXX
ITG playing fur

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildfireskunk View Post

Nice going on FAXXO Dragonmega! How many 10s on DDR have you A'd and AA'd (if any?) so far? And do you play doubles at all? I wish I had access to a machine with FAXX available to play, only local is a SuperNOVA though so I only get it for extra stage...

A few.
AA super max 300, A on trim and a lot of other 10's.

Im pretty good at doubles. I can pass healing vision angelic mix no bar and max 300 with bar
Old 03-14-2012, 10:05 PM   #30
wildfireskunk
Purveyor of tea
FFR Veteran

Quote:
A few.
AA super max 300, A on trim and a lot of other 10's.

Im pretty good at doubles. I can pass healing vision angelic mix no bar and max 300 with bar
That chart is SO MUCH FUN. Lemme think... Can't Stop Falling In Love Speed Mix is a really good doubles chart, Afronova Primeval is fun for over the pad movement, and if any of the mixes you can play has Rhythm and Police on it.... <3~

Old 03-14-2012, 10:06 PM   #31
dragonmegaXX
ITG playing fur

My favorite doubles chart is janajana by far :>
So many crossovers and you can actually dance/style it
Old 03-14-2012, 10:10 PM   #32
wildfireskunk
Purveyor of tea
FFR Veteran

I don't think we have that on any of our mixes here... unless it's on Supernova and I've never noticed it? I'll check next time I'm at the arcade!

Old 03-14-2012, 10:38 PM   #33
FrozenAngel91
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to FrozenAngel91

Quote:
Originally Posted by CammyGoesRawr View Post
I know like no pro players, probly cuz i live in the middle of nowhere (Montgomeryville, PA.)
That sucks, but I guess that's the purpose of a board like this, so you at least have some way to see how your scores stack up.

Edit: according to the site wildfire gave me, apparently there's a tournament in Monaca, PA, in may, and then another one in Harrisburg, PA, in June. So maybe there is things going on there?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildfireskunk View Post
I'm sure Cali has a lot of really good players from what I've seen on the AIJ forums... http://aij.ddruk.com/boards/ - Go sign up there, you may well be able to find some local players there! Playing with good people really helps you improve faster
Hey thanks for the link, I'll register for that now. Yeah honestly I just haven't really looked around for anyone, mostly because I didn't really know where to start looking, so this is helpful. I kinda figured there would be at least some good players in cali.

Quote:
My favorite doubles chart is janajana by far :>
So many crossovers and you can actually dance/style it
My favorite is actually holic doubles, mostly cause I can do it lmao. I think I actually have a picture of a AAA on that one doubles, should look for it.
I like flowers and no.13 as well, and as for janajana I think its fun on doubles and singles . Also you should have janajana on supernova wildfire, it came out on 3rd mix I think, or even before then.

Quote:
With Maxx oni, it's a mind trick right after the gallops when it freezes. There's actually no first arrow to hit when the music starts back up, the arrows start on the second note of it.
Theres some crossovers yeah, but mainly only in 5 note bursts over and over.
Oh I didn't actually know that, this is pretty helpful thanks.

Double Edit: I found it, apparently it was a bf though lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Findarian
get a sand hack and don't chicken scratch it and if someone does something stupid hack burn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannytwobyfore
I wouldn't blame them, playing jump dense Konami files in DDR would make anyone's dick hard, maybe that's why the only thing anyone does anymore is stream.

Last edited by FrozenAngel91; 03-14-2012 at 10:55 PM..
FrozenAngel91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 10:51 PM   #34
wildfireskunk
Purveyor of tea
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Hey thanks for the link, I'll register for that now. Yeah honestly I just haven't really looked around for anyone, mostly because I didn't really know where to start looking, so this is helpful. I kinda figured there would be at least some good players in cali.

My favorite is actually holic doubles, mostly cause I can do it lmao. I think I actually have a picture of a AAA on that one doubles, should look for it.
I like flowers and no.13 as well, and as for janajana I think its fun on doubles and singles . Also you should have janajana on supernova wildfire, it came out on 3rd mix I think, or even before then.
First off, nice job on a doubles AAA That's really impressive! And you just reminded me that yeah, No.13 is a brilliant chart too! I love ones that move around the pad a lot. A (Oni) is another brilliant one for that! I'll check out my SN for jana then

And np, have a look around the tournament section, and then look in the big ITG and DDR achievements threads. Peoples locations are usually listed under their username so you should be able to find people like that. I'm sure I've seen a lot of good Cali ITG players!

Old 03-15-2012, 03:52 PM   #35
linky123456
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to linky123456 Send a message via Yahoo to linky123456

Quote:
I play with them occasionally.There are a lot of good players in the chicago-land area. Its a shame that I can't play that much anymore because I moved to Iowa for school
Old 03-23-2012, 12:46 AM   #36
alloyus
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
FFR Simfile AuthorD8 Godly KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Wooo
http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...hp?songid=9232

^FFP_D0pey btw
alloyus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 06:02 PM   #37
seersofall
FFR Player

DDR.... Pole Riding.... what? (didnt watch everyone's vids, just a few) Poles are for jumping over in freestyle >.> Nupe, I cant prove anything right now. The arcade around here is communist and charges for everything (parking, to get in the arcade, to play in the arcade.) Bah! Humbug! on a serious note, the reason why i have no scores to show for recent activity is because of a knee injury. might try and show ya some scores w/o poles ^.~ dont get me wrong, pole or not, you guys are pretty good. Better than me anyways >.>'

*-=Seersofall=-*
seersofall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 09:17 PM   #38
dragonmegaXX
ITG playing fur

Bar =/= cheating
Although I can AA a lot of stuff no bar too.
I have a vid of me playing pluto relinquished no bar for a part of it.

Ill upload my 93% on super max in a sec
Old 03-29-2012, 09:20 PM   #39
CammyGoesRawr
nocturnal girl (〜✘﹏✘)〜
FFR Veteran

>.> 93 on super max? was it heavy or oni?

Old 03-29-2012, 09:22 PM   #40
dragonmegaXX
ITG playing fur

Oni.
It's a strong song of mine. I can FC it if I get a lucky run. The crossovers in the ending streams get me. I can nail the jump section every time though :'3