Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > TWG Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 07-5-2019, 11:53 AM   #1101
Hateandhatred
"The Quebec Steparatist."
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

Also in that game, I recall me telling you to reread the thread with FFA posting as a wolf and said it was a pretty strong possibility that he was wolf, and you were like "nah he's stronk town" but then you said you were gonna do what I told you anyway, but never heard back from it.

So if there's anything I recall out of that game with you and FFA, it's that your funny argument, at least, isn't something I'm gonna relate with in terms of how you play the game (if that makes any sense)
Old 07-5-2019, 11:53 AM   #1102
mellon_collie
FFR Player

Alright I looked back at the game and turns out yeah, I thought those things a lot more than I actually posted them apparently. lol so much for that but, I did still really feel similarly either way even if I didn't actually say so in the AN game.

but the part that super specifically reminded me of it was this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
know that i'm not responsible for the flip; you are.
putting the responsibility on other people to "solve them" rather than put their own effort into the game, and acting like we are in the wrong for making a lynch rather than them being in the wrong for not defending themselves properly. with some appeal to emotion thrown in for good measure

anyway, just how I see it, I could be totally wrong
Old 07-5-2019, 11:55 AM   #1103
mellon_collie
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hateandhatred View Post
Also in that game, I recall me telling you to reread the thread with FFA posting as a wolf and said it was a pretty strong possibility that he was wolf, and you were like "nah he's stronk town" but then you said you were gonna do what I told you anyway, but never heard back from it.

So if there's anything I recall out of that game with you and FFA, it's that your funny argument, at least, isn't something I'm gonna relate with in terms of how you play the game (if that makes any sense)
the thing I was town reading him for was because he was tunneling me nonstop and I really thought another wolf would have told him to stop, it wasn't really based on anything strong. I did reconsider him after you asked me to and came up with different conclusions
Old 07-5-2019, 11:55 AM   #1104
Hateandhatred

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
Alright I looked back at the game and turns out yeah, I thought those things a lot more than I actually posted them apparently. lol so much for that but, I did still really feel similarly either way even if I didn't actually say so in the AN game.

but the part that super specifically reminded me of it was this:

putting the responsibility on other people to "solve them" rather than put their own effort into the game, and acting like we are in the wrong for making a lynch rather than them being in the wrong for not defending themselves properly. with some appeal to emotion thrown in for good measure

anyway, just how I see it, I could be totally wrong
I'm gonna give you some credit and say it's a possibility she's doing that, but honestly I'm interpreting it differently. And keep in mind, I'm a fucking innocent child lol, me trying to help out a wolf partner isn't a possibility (saying it in case someone pops an aneurysm and forgets about it).
Old 07-5-2019, 11:56 AM   #1105
mellon_collie
FFR Player

Quote:
I'm gonna give you some credit and say it's a possibility she's doing that, but honestly I'm interpreting it differently. And keep in mind, I'm a fucking innocent child lol, me trying to help out a wolf partner isn't a possibility (saying it in case someone pops an aneurysm and forgets about it).
I know that rofl, I would never accuse you of defending anybody! I do want your thoughts about it though, if your thoughts are a defense then I'm gonna take that into consideration
Old 07-5-2019, 11:57 AM   #1106
Hateandhatred

I'm just gonna have to believe you Raeko, but honestly I can't read your mind if you haven't posted your thoughts back then, but on the other hand I certainly can't blame you for stuff you haven't said, unless you really should have, but there's no way you could have foreseen this happening in a future game lol, that'd be ridiculous
Old 07-5-2019, 11:59 AM   #1107
Hateandhatred

Like I said, I reaaaaally don't think funnygirl has done anything that should make her a prime wolf target. She isn't clear of course, but she's definitely not D0 lynch material for me.

She should try to put herself in the spotlight though, I guess if she's town she shouldn't fear saying more than she is, and as far as that is concerned, I would be more inclined to agree with you on her post being bad, as it doesn't explicitly talk about herself with logic and reason, much like you pointed out. That is way worse than whatever "appeal to emotion" you may have sniffed out.
Old 07-5-2019, 12:00 PM   #1108
mellon_collie
FFR Player

Quote:
I'm just gonna have to believe you Raeko, but honestly I can't read your mind if you haven't posted your thoughts back then, but on the other hand I certainly can't blame you for stuff you haven't said, unless you really should have, but there's no way you could have foreseen this happening in a future game lol, that'd be ridiculous
I really should have said it, that town read I gave him was stupid rofl but anyway, I've got my eye on him as well this game because he is also giving me similar vibes with his lack of commitment/enthusiasm for the game
Old 07-5-2019, 12:01 PM   #1109
Hateandhatred

Wolves that clam up when threathened are just being wolves.
Towns that clam up in the same scenario are just being bad.
Old 07-5-2019, 12:02 PM   #1110
Hateandhatred

Quote:
I really should have said it, that town read I gave him was stupid rofl but anyway, I've got my eye on him as well this game because he is also giving me similar vibes with his lack of commitment/enthusiasm for the game
This is sketchy as hell, since at the time, FFA was the most involved player in that game...

Oh hell, I did say you looked better when wolfing out your town game. I am scumreading the shit out of most of what you say lol, but somehow I think it suits you better than whatever you were doing in the AN game xD
Old 07-5-2019, 12:03 PM   #1111
mellon_collie
FFR Player

Quote:
This is sketchy as hell, since at the time, FFA was the most involved player in that game...

Oh hell, I did say you looked better when wolfing out your town game. I am scumreading the shit out of most of what you say lol, but somehow I think it suits you better than whatever you were doing in the AN game xD
he was active in the game but he wasn't committed in the way that I mean, like emotionally invested is what I meant
Old 07-5-2019, 12:04 PM   #1112
Hateandhatred

I'm actually gonna explain what I mean with "wolfy Raeko" being towny:

I just think wolf Raeko would be extra careful not to give away weird info, would double check before making claims, etc. Town Raeko would say whatever to get a discussion going and not so worried about making weird posts. I dunno how true that is, but this sounds like something you'd do.
Old 07-5-2019, 12:04 PM   #1113
mellon_collie
FFR Player

Quote:
I feel like this read, coming from you, is a great compliment
Old 07-5-2019, 12:05 PM   #1114
Hateandhatred

Quote:
he was active in the game but he wasn't committed in the way that I mean, like emotionally invested is what I meant
Oh he definitely was though, most people were 100% convinced he was town. sunfan even said that if FFA was a fucking wolf, he was willing to give him the game because it was too good lmao
Old 07-5-2019, 12:06 PM   #1115
Hateandhatred

his commitment won him the MVP title from t-force (which I deserved, screw you trevorinos).
Old 07-5-2019, 12:07 PM   #1116
mellon_collie
FFR Player

Quote:
Oh he definitely was though, most people were 100% convinced he was town. sunfan even said that if FFA was a fucking wolf, he was willing to give him the game because it was too good lmao
I guess we just see it differently. I thought he was confident and (at one point) towny but he still had a flippant attitude and I wouldn't have called him really "invested" emotionally, but that's definitely up for interpretation
Old 07-5-2019, 12:09 PM   #1117
Hateandhatred

Also where the fuck is dafty pixel?

He's a friend of mine who has actually played this a lot IRL, he's kind of a fan of masculine homoerotic anime shit and thought he was gonna spam the hell out of this thread with it

What the hell is he doing lol
Old 07-5-2019, 12:10 PM   #1118
mellon_collie
FFR Player

Quote:
he's kind of a fan of masculine homoerotic anime shit and thought he was gonna spam the hell out of this thread with it
welp, my gut says town pile but my brain says wolf pile since he neglected to post anything :thonking:
Old 07-5-2019, 12:11 PM   #1119
Hateandhatred

Quote:
welp, my gut says town pile but my brain says wolf pile since he neglected to post anything :thonking:
pls bait him out with your best yaoi art
Old 07-5-2019, 12:15 PM   #1120
Hateandhatred

btw I did say I would post cute stuff so here's a wallpaper art thing from like my 2nd favorite anime or something idk