Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-30-2008, 03:34 PM   #701
Bynary Fission
Retired One-Hander
FFR Veteran

Default Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

Ok, I see I have a phantom, but is it possible for me to still vote?

https://soundcloud.com/bynary-fission/tell-us-who-you-are-battle-tower-royale-character-creation-screen
Bynary Fission is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2008, 03:35 PM   #702
Sullyman2007
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Sullyman2007

Yes.
Sullyman2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2008, 03:43 PM   #703
rzr
TWG Veteran

Send a message via AIM to rzr Send a message via MSN to rzr Send a message via Yahoo to rzr Send a message via Skype™ to rzr

Yeah, I already explained phantoms to Kilik but I'll do it again. There's three stages of phantoms. The first one counts as .001 of a vote. So basically, if you were the only one with a phantom and everyone else had one vote including you, you would then hue technically 1.001 votes and by lynched. The second stage is when a phantom = a whole vote. The same rules apply as the first stage except they count as 1 vote. The third stage is a game ban. Well, technically if one reaches three phantoms thy recieve a 2 game ban. This can be appealed with the host or the council if you have a good enough reason.

An example of this would be the previous jTWG where Xception was a wolf and used a phantom on another player to insta them and win the game.
Also, an example of a good excuse is that of mattc16. He lives in England and his time zone is very different from ours so he's online usually when we are not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkshark View Post
Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aperson View Post
i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprite-
More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine
rzr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2008, 06:22 PM   #704
rzr
TWG Veteran

Send a message via AIM to rzr Send a message via MSN to rzr Send a message via Yahoo to rzr Send a message via Skype™ to rzr

GLOBAL ANNOUNCEMENT: DAY PHASE # 4 IS NOW BEING BUMPED DOWN TO 10:00 PM EST, MARCH 30TH (tonight). PHANTOMS WILL STILL BE GIVEN OUT, I WILL SEND A PM TO ALL LIVING PLAYERS MAKING THIS ANNOUNCEMENT!

Quote:
Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

Old 03-30-2008, 06:36 PM   #705
DarkManticoreX2
TWG Overlord
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to DarkManticoreX2

2. sc979
3. Myst1278
5. KilikOdagawa
7. Megamon88
8. DrKirth
10. Jokim
12. BynaryFission
13. kekeb
15. DarkManticoreX2
16. Sullyman2007

I'm spilt between Bynary, Kilik and SC.

Going to vote Kilik on the circumstantial evidence that he only got active after lito died.

Sorry about my activity guys, 11 hours of driving today. Started at 8:30 AM, and didn't get home from the convention till just about now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V
Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.
DarkManticoreX2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2008, 06:51 PM   #706
KilikOdagawa
Zombie Dancer
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to KilikOdagawa

Like most people do, I need a notice that the game has started. While rzr was recruiting me, I had no idea I needed to post. But don't change your vote just due to my excuses.
Old 03-30-2008, 07:22 PM   #707
rzr
TWG Veteran

Kay kay the global announcement has been sent out. I also updated that big ass post I made with all the names of everyone's votes etc.

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

Old 03-30-2008, 07:32 PM   #708
KilikOdagawa
Zombie Dancer
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to KilikOdagawa

Yay I'm Getting Lynched!!!! :3
Old 03-30-2008, 07:40 PM   #709
rzr
TWG Veteran

Technically it's a tie vote between you and Myst.

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

Old 03-30-2008, 08:16 PM   #710
DrKirth
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Well, after looking through everything, I'm putting my vote toward Myst. The evidence is mostly circumstantial, but it's all that's been gathered so far, and no one else seems more wolfish to me at this point.

Be efficient.

DrKirth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2008, 08:25 PM   #711
rzr
TWG Veteran

Kekeb VS Sullyman. Kekeb's bored and adding fire wood to the fire. Sully is out in the forest hunting. Kekeb's a huge hunting fan. He has this killer instinct in him that makes a prime hunter; but he's angry that he gets the tedious task of replenishing the firewood. He's jealous of Sully who gets his own way ALL the time. He decides he'll challenge sully to a sparring duel and teach him a little lesson about being such a suck up to Manti. So Kekeb goes out to the forest after adding a few twigs and crushed and dried leaves to the fire to make sure it kept going. He looked through the weapon rack to find a suitable sword and saw a wooden sword. He wasn't too fond of it but as he reached for it he knocked down the jewel hilted sword with the engraving "DarkManticoreX2" which was the weapon of their leader. Kekeb glanced to his left; his right; and behind him. Nobody was there so he took the sword. Sneaking on tip toe out of the tent that held the weapon rack he went off in search of Sully.

Sully heard a rustling in the bush behind him. He wound his fingers around a birch wood arrow and placed in his hold engraved bow. Taking aim he targeted the bush and did as Manti had taught him. He blocked out all other sounds and sights of the forest. Thinking solely of the arrow splitting the heart of whatever was in the bush. As the rustling got louder he pulled the bow string back and locked his fingers around the backside. As Kekeb's head emerged he let the arrow fly lose. It struck the hilt of Kekeb's blade and Kekeb jumped back, aghast.

Kekeb jumped, his hand had been right in the path of a deadly arrow, his attacker; Sully. How dare he? How dare he attack Kekeb! Kekeb was her to launch a suprise sparring match on Sully but he beat him to it! Kekeb lunged forward and swung his sword down at Sully's head. Sully jumped out of the way in time, but Kekeb came back with a flick of the sword and cut open Sully's robe. Sully pulled out his sword; a truely beautiful blade. It was welded from the combination of swords of his ancestors, just like his will be for his son. Sully swung upwards with his hand so the back side of his hand smashed into Kekeb's chin.

Sully was so started by Kekeb he almost forgot to defend himself. Several viscous slashes and blocks and thrusts later Kekeb lay on the ground panting. Sully poked the back of his hand gruffly with his sword and Kekeb's sword fell from his hand. "Nice try, Kekeb. I won't tell Manti you attacked me... again."

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

Old 03-30-2008, 08:41 PM   #712
Myst1278
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Myst1278

Oh well. :/

Looks like the humans are close to victory anyway.

BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 4639-8622-1756
PM with your code for add.
Myst1278 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2008, 09:28 PM   #713
rzr
TWG Veteran

"Oh Myst... why did you kill Xception?" asked Manti. Why were they asking him all the questions. Myst never hurt anyone... he wasn't the best Samurai but he knew he'd never hurt his friends. "I didn't kill Xception. He was my friend. I didn't kill Xception." Manti didn't believe him. But he felt bad that they were about to kill one of his usually most honest Samurai. "Get up" said Manti roughly. He tried to add some sympathy in his tone but Myst failed to hear it. What're you going to do?" i asked remorsefully. "We're going to have to kill you. You know how this works. And you were at the meeting today. You know we decided you were the most guilty." replied Manti. "But I don't understand. Why would I hurt my friend?" asked Myst. "Look, I believe you didn't kill Xception" said Manti "but there's nothing I can do now that the others have decided you're guilty." "But... there's nothing I can say to change your mind, is there?" asked Myst. "No... I'm sorry. I have to lead my Samurai to victory over the threat. I am sorry." He took Myst willingly to the meeting tent. "Do you have any last words?" asked Kilik. "I love you guys... I'm sorry you think I would kill Xception. In death I will see him again." upon hearing this jokim turned around and a tear slid down his cheek. Kekeb dropped his sword into Myst's neck. It went straight through. Myst was dead.

Two days later they buried him and placed a red rose on the top of his coffin with the Samurai symbol on the lid.
"Goodbye... old friend." teared Manti.

Myst1278 has been lynched. It is now night 5. All PMs should be sent in before 10 PM EST tomorrow night.

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

Old 03-30-2008, 09:42 PM   #714
rzr
TWG Veteran

I'm sorry, Myst, but for that defense I'm probably giving you LVP. You really could've done better. Let's just hope better evidence presents itself.

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

Old 03-30-2008, 09:46 PM   #715
Kekeb-indx
FFR Player

Why did I have to kill him ;(
Kekeb-indx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2008, 09:58 PM   #716
jokim
Don't talk to me.
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Quote:
upon hearing this jokim turned around and a tear slid down his cheek
Why am I always crying/sobbing ? XD

Just teasing, nice story/ies

jokim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2008, 10:01 PM   #717
rzr
TWG Veteran

Lol, beacause, jokim, you're such a sensitive guy
And kekeb, I had nobody else in my mind at the time. You're the first that popped into my head that I hadn't thougt of.

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

Old 03-30-2008, 10:05 PM   #718
rzr
TWG Veteran

I believe phantoms for DrKirth and Bynary Fission? If so, this is Bynary's second phantom.

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

Old 03-30-2008, 10:10 PM   #719
DarkManticoreX2
TWG Overlord
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to DarkManticoreX2

hey guys, we should probably go for Kilik tommorow.

I could've made a better post against him, But I needed a nap. 11 hours of driving is killer on the eyeballs.

Go back in the thread and notice when kilik's activiy picked up.

Pretty much his first post is around the time jugglin was seered/lynched.

What I think happened is that Devo though to himself, "My teammates are mostly gone, Time to get the inactive guy into this." and he got kilik to start playing.

Pending something obvious, and the lack of evidence, I think he's our best bet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V
Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.
DarkManticoreX2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2008, 10:13 PM   #720
Kekeb-indx
FFR Player

I talked to Manti about the contents of his last post, he seems to have the best reasoning to vote for anyone as of now. Hopefully we get something by the time day comes.
Kekeb-indx is offline   Reply With Quote