Old 10-12-2008, 12:41 AM   #81
Plan_Bsk81127
snooches
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Plan_Bsk81127 Send a message via Skype™ to Plan_Bsk81127
Default Re: School Fights

Um this fight between you and Guru is not a school fight, therefor doesnt belong in this thread. So we either post on the main point of this thread or Shoo!
Plan_Bsk81127 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 01:08 AM   #82
MystictheHedgehog
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by foilman8805 View Post
You have to be kidding me.
I would rather read a post from Mans0n before I ever read another one of your posts again.
Oh snap.

Worst fight I've seen involved about 6 people in middle school. The only reason it was the worst was because the principal got knocked down and vice principal got slung to the ground from trying to stop it. It was really funny to watch.
MystictheHedgehog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 01:16 AM   #83
knuckles2224
Angel Island ♥
FFR Veteran

Guru , it's because you're black.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrekusuof93 View Post
Knuckles you're just a rebel
knuckles2224 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 01:40 AM   #84
H3llacious
Banned

Send a message via AIM to H3llacious Send a message via Skype™ to H3llacious

GG_Guru & foilman: Shut up.

Be right back with an edit.

edit: typing it up.

Last edited by H3llacious; 10-12-2008 at 01:43 AM..
H3llacious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 01:45 AM   #85
NFD
FFR Player

Send a message via Skype™ to NFD

Don't tell them to shut up, it's pretty entertaining, seeing as foil is one of the most intelligent posters on this forum, and then there's 'that-guy that thinks he's the ****'.

Back in 6th grade, our lunch had gotten in trouble for a fight earlier in the week, so we were on silent lunch, and a mentally challenged kid started making random shouts, and our teacher on duty, told one of the helpers to get him to stop it. The kid keeps on going like this, and finally the teacher said "SHUT YOUR ****ING MOUTH YOU RETARD", and I was like "Ohh snap", and everybody was just '=O' faced. She was fired.
Old 10-12-2008, 01:48 AM   #86
foilman8805
smoke wheat hail satin

H3llacious, I can't hear you over the racket that your Join Date is making.

EDIT: H3llacious, what the **** are you trying to say? You quoted a bunch of stuff down there, but you really didn't say anything.

You told me to shut up, and then you agree with me? Don't you think that's slightly conflicted?

And if you're going to tell someone to clean up their posts, clean up your own first.

Also, don't tell me what is okay and what is not okay on this forum. I know much more than you.

Last edited by foilman8805; 10-12-2008 at 02:17 AM..
foilman8805 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 01:58 AM   #87
Sunako_Nakahara_Girl
FFR Player

Send a message via Skype™ to Sunako_Nakahara_Girl

This Boy at my school got beat up by these new kids that had come to the island claiming that they were a part of the bloods gang. They ended up breaking his cheek bone, both arms, one of his legs and a couple of his ribs. thats probably the worst thats ever happened. here on the island.

-M^_^

arrow-piyo.deviantart.com
Sunako_Nakahara_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 02:05 AM   #88
H3llacious
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GG_Guru View Post
TD_Monster that was me fool.

I beat you up and took your lunch money, then stole your sneakers and threw them off the roof with my pre-school girlfriend, then we did it, and the principal caught us so we went mortal kombat and fought until no one could fight no more. So the police came and took me under custody then called my parents and said i was smoking crack on the rooftop building of the school because i was black. then some asian kid coughed on me so i decked him on the chin. he fell to the ground crying like a vietnamese whore and went back him with **** in his pants and huggies diapers pull-ups all ****ed up.

That was you man...
Please shut up. What you said made no sense blah blah blah.
Quote:
You have to be kidding me.

You are definitely the least intelligent person to come to the forums in the last 6 months, congratulations.

I would rather read a post from Mans0n before I ever read another one of your posts again.

You don't even know how much it hurt me to say that, but I mean it. Get out of the ****ing forums.
He spends more time in the FFR Tourney forum than in the Chit Chat forum. Curse you, Tourney forum!

Plus, if you look at his history of posts in the forum (all of FFR forum), you'd see that there is hardly a post that is even manageable to read.

PS. I enjoyed your sympathy, foilman.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GG_Guru View Post
You know what's funny? Every single post I make your always there to suck the fun out of everything. Here's a word of advice: STOP TROLLING ME.

Seriously, your like an annoying insect that doesnt go away.

Shoo! Shoo!
Trolling. If you have a problem with it, notify a staff member. Don't fight back because that will be your loss and you'll get in trouble instead - if not as well.
Quote:
Hey guys, 'trolling' has just been redefined.

Apparently 'trolling' is what you do when you tell someone the truth.

Here's some more 'trolling' for you, man - you are a God awful poster. Terrible. You are bottom of the barrel. Your posts lack content, substance, intelligence, coherence, sensibility, and just about everything else that defines a lucid poster.

You have no clue how this forum works. I've seen you dump all kinds of threads in many different places, none of which belonged where you put them. You have not made one enjoyable topic that I have seen thus far. Stupid **** like 'How gay is YOUR dad' is not forum material. Don't you understand that? What on EARTH makes you think I want to read that kind of crap? Don't even make me mention your replies either, because they're just as bad as your threads.

And I don't want to hear the 'well if you don't like it, then don't read it' argument, because you shouldn't post stupid **** to begin with! Then I don't have to read it! It's simple! You said I suck the fun out of all your posts, but you fail to realize that there was no fun for me to suck away from the start because everything you post makes me cringe.

You need to lurk more, n00b.

EDIT: And I know for God damn sure I am not the only one who thinks like this.
1. GG_Guru: Review your post before you submit it. If it looks like **** when you submit it, it'll be treated like ****. If it looks like a good post, it still might be treated like **** for now; but keep making good posts and other member's attitudes might change. As I said before, stop fighting back when someone is trolling you. You're just going to start a flame war; and nobody wants that. I could imagine especially the mods.

2. foilman: Foilman, foilman, foilman. I don't know you too often. Then again, you don't need to go that far to tell everyone the truth. Level off a little bit, but not a lot (He he).

edit:
Quote:
H3llacious, I can't hear you over the racket that your Join Date is making.
That racket is my foot going up GG_Guru's ass if he doesn't knock it off.

Where's my boot...

Last edited by H3llacious; 10-12-2008 at 02:07 AM..
Old 10-12-2008, 02:07 AM   #89
OnDaJohn
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to OnDaJohn Send a message via MSN to OnDaJohn

You're my hero Foilman.
OnDaJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 02:08 AM   #90
NFD
FFR Player

Send a message via Skype™ to NFD

No kidding.
Old 10-12-2008, 02:11 AM   #91
H3llacious
Banned

What foilman did was okay in some ways.

What GG_Guru did was wrong in so many ways.

edit: Reading material for GG_Guru: How To Get Accepted Into The FFR Community

edit2: Perhaps even a book: Become a Better You: 7 Keys to Improving Your Life Every Day

Last edited by H3llacious; 10-12-2008 at 02:33 AM..
Old 10-12-2008, 08:42 AM   #92
Plan_Bsk81127
snooches

Send a message via AIM to Plan_Bsk81127 Send a message via Skype™ to Plan_Bsk81127

Ok, I am sick of this. Anyone not on the thread topic, GET THE **** OUT!!! This flaming each other is pissing me off and is sucking out the point of the thread. So cut the ****, grow up, move on, and talk about the topic.
Plan_Bsk81127 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 10:26 AM   #93
GG_Guru
Let em' do what they want
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Hey guys, 'trolling' has just been redefined.

Apparently 'trolling' is what you do when you tell someone the truth.

Here's some more 'trolling' for you, man - you are a God awful poster. Terrible. You are bottom of the barrel. Your posts lack content, substance, intelligence, coherence, sensibility, and just about everything else that defines a lucid poster.

You have no clue how this forum works. I've seen you dump all kinds of threads in many different places, none of which belonged where you put them. You have not made one enjoyable topic that I have seen thus far. Stupid **** like 'How gay is YOUR dad' is not forum material. Don't you understand that? What on EARTH makes you think I want to read that kind of crap? Don't even make me mention your replies either, because they're just as bad as your threads.

And I don't want to hear the 'well if you don't like it, then don't read it' argument, because you shouldn't post stupid **** to begin with! Then I don't have to read it! It's simple! You said I suck the fun out of all your posts, but you fail to realize that there was no fun for me to suck away from the start because everything you post makes me cringe.

You need to lurk more, n00b.

EDIT: And I know for God damn sure I am not the only one who thinks like this.
Wow, you actually took the time to write an essay for me, how cute.

Listen up nerd, I dont have time to play your little gay forum battles to see who wins. That would only stoop me to your level?

It's true, I am a noob at this forums thing but I'm learning how to work things out. So please give it time. You used to be a noob too, hell everyone was at one point. Don't try acting all smart and cool by bagging on noobs man, it makes you look like the antagonist and no one likes a jerk.

So take it easy bro, light up a cigarrette or something to relieve your stress. You've got something jagged so far up your ass that it's causing your ill tempered attitude. Besides, dont get all worked up for a game, dude, a ****ing game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plan_Bsk81127 View Post
Ok, I am sick of this. Anyone not on the thread topic, GET THE **** OUT!!! This flaming each other is pissing me off and is sucking out the point of the thread. So cut the ****, grow up, move on, and talk about the topic.
Sorry bro.

Last edited by GG_Guru; 10-12-2008 at 10:29 AM.. Reason: because foilman likes me
GG_Guru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 10:38 AM   #94
H3llacious
Banned

Perhaps a well evolved mod or admin could straighten this thread out and cease the flaming between GG_Guru and thread and get the thread back on topic.
Old 10-12-2008, 10:50 AM   #95
JKPolk
tool

Send a message via AIM to JKPolk Send a message via Skype™ to JKPolk

The only real problem I see with Guru's posts, besides the 'trying too hard' aspect, is that his sig is close to 600 pixels tall.
Old 10-12-2008, 10:54 AM   #96
H3llacious
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKPolk View Post
The only real problem I see with Guru's posts, besides the 'trying too hard' aspect, is that his sig is close to 600 pixels tall.
I think that that happened this morning. Guru, that out the spaces because I know you hit enter a couple extra times.

edit: Take out something instead.

edit2: Take out the quotes.

Last edited by H3llacious; 10-12-2008 at 10:56 AM..