Old 07-25-2021, 08:41 PM   #121
SubaruPoptart
da kyo~
D7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran
 
SubaruPoptart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: In a house :)
Posts: 611
Send a message via Skype™ to SubaruPoptart
Default Re: ymotohciD :daerhT emaG 002 GWT

@Celirra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celirra View Post
this cross-thread thing + ootc makes this game so fucking hard to catch up with

can we maybe organize some kind of system for cross-thread chat? I don't think we need a constant stream of conversation, maybe make posts more meaningful and limit to only dire situations. Otherwise it's actually worse than shitposting for 20 pages, because you have to flip through and check the timing between posts constantly.
Unfortunately I think that's how this game is supposed to work. There's not much that can go on over here so we kinda have to communicate with y'all over there for the time being until more people come over here.

I will say y'all should be getting the quote for what you're gonna respond to alongside the @ kinda thing like I been doing to reduce confusion.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by qrrbrbirbel View Post
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA



Quote:
Originally Posted by Deamerai View Post
damnit subaru
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
if cocoa flips town, n2 vig should shoot zenith obv
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Zenith_ View Post
Okay, I'm 7 pages deep and this is a shitfest.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
wolf gurls exist awooo owo ┐furries? owo awoo


Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
My beak is bigger than yours
Quote:
Originally Posted by dAnceguy117 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Oh God it's Subaru
Quote:
Originally Posted by Velocity View Post
ㅤㅤ





SubaruPoptart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2021, 08:44 PM   #122
SubaruPoptart
da kyo~
D7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran
 
SubaruPoptart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: In a house :)
Posts: 611
Send a message via Skype™ to SubaruPoptart
Default Re: ymotohciD :daerhT emaG 002 GWT

@Celirra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celirra View Post
One thing to ask, about wolf faction killing;

do they choose between game 1 or game 2? or do the wolves in game 1 choose game 1 kill, and wolves in game 2 choose game 2 kill?

cause if so, that's a good way to tell if there's a wolf in game 2. Like that game mastermind, almost.
I think what happens in game 2 stays in game 2 when it comes to votes. Likewise with Game 1. The "status" of the game like in the OP over here indicates what faction's in the game. "Mafia or Wolves have lost" for example indicates there's most likely all townies for reasons I can't quite elaborate much into due to it being kinda complicated; I'd say iso DaBackpack's stuff for a better glimpse in how we think all that works.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by qrrbrbirbel View Post
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA



Quote:
Originally Posted by Deamerai View Post
damnit subaru
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
if cocoa flips town, n2 vig should shoot zenith obv
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Zenith_ View Post
Okay, I'm 7 pages deep and this is a shitfest.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
wolf gurls exist awooo owo ┐furries? owo awoo


Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
My beak is bigger than yours
Quote:
Originally Posted by dAnceguy117 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Oh God it's Subaru
Quote:
Originally Posted by Velocity View Post
ㅤㅤ





SubaruPoptart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2021, 08:45 PM   #123
SubaruPoptart
da kyo~
D7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran
 
SubaruPoptart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: In a house :)
Posts: 611
Send a message via Skype™ to SubaruPoptart
Default Re: ymotohciD :daerhT emaG 002 GWT

We're pretty sure there's no wolves in this game, anyway. We just have to infolynch over here.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by qrrbrbirbel View Post
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA



Quote:
Originally Posted by Deamerai View Post
damnit subaru
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
if cocoa flips town, n2 vig should shoot zenith obv
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Zenith_ View Post
Okay, I'm 7 pages deep and this is a shitfest.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
wolf gurls exist awooo owo ┐furries? owo awoo


Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
My beak is bigger than yours
Quote:
Originally Posted by dAnceguy117 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Oh God it's Subaru
Quote:
Originally Posted by Velocity View Post
ㅤㅤ





SubaruPoptart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2021, 09:42 PM   #124
gold stinger
Signature Extraordinare~~
Event StaffSimfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran
 
gold stinger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Age: 26
Posts: 5,737
Send a message via Skype™ to gold stinger
Default Re: ymotohciD :daerhT emaG 002 GWT

@ShadowGod

@Charu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
If you have him in your scum pile, why would you say you're retracting your statement? Wouldn't you WANT us to do this?
I retracted statement that they were the best choice for lynch, not that they're scum. My best choice at the moment is Charu. Read the context.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
I'm going to keep on disputing that knowing someone's role because they told me without asking does not make me a "suspicious" individual.
That doesn't make you suspicious, the fact that they died n0 after they told you that information, does make it suspicious. Any wolf in that position would kill off the PR role after hearing that. Any town would've shrugged it off, and saying that the kill was based off their '1 post to maintain PR power' when you've meme'd the same way about it is kind of a cop-out of an answer.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshL View Post
butts.



- Tosh 2014






gold stinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2021, 09:54 PM   #125
gold stinger
Signature Extraordinare~~
Event StaffSimfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran
 
gold stinger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Age: 26
Posts: 5,737
Send a message via Skype™ to gold stinger
Default Re: ymotohciD :daerhT emaG 002 GWT

@Charu

Quote:
Originally Posted by gold stinger View Post
That doesn't make you suspicious, the fact that they died n0 after they told you that information, does make it suspicious. Any wolf in that position would kill off the PR role after hearing that. Any town would've shrugged it off, and saying that the kill was based off their '1 post to maintain PR power' when you've meme'd the same way about it is kind of a cop-out of an answer.
It also doesn't help that pre-eod d0 I had both scum reads on Benguin & Haku, and you're directly on top of where they are in that vote wagon for Logman.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshL View Post
butts.



- Tosh 2014






gold stinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2021, 04:09 AM   #126
the sun fan
FFR Player
 
the sun fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 27
Posts: 406
Default Re: ymotohciD :daerhT emaG 002 GWT

star-crossed has replaced Logman6656 effective immediately.
__________________
TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

FFR is a pretty good place somehow.
the sun fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2021, 04:38 AM   #127
star-crossed
FFR Player
 
star-crossed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 11
Default Re: ymotohciD :daerhT emaG 002 GWT

Hey everybody! I have read Day 0, and skimmed through Day 1. As an outsider, I did not actually pick up on the fact that there were any neighbors, and so that is something I am needing to adjust to with my thought processes. Because normally, a difference between town and wolves is the access that they have to a sounding board in terms of wolf chat. (Reuben, and kind of Haku and Subaru, were mainly who that came up with.)

I am surprised that I have not really seen much discussion of what was going on end of day yesterday. I do understand that the lack of flips is somewhat demoralizing and that mechanically this game is a total cluster, but still. If there has been more chat of that in the main discord or elsewhere, I would appreciate if somebody would quote it for me. I will make time to do my own analysis as well. Personally, I do not know as much about mystery games on FFR as many of you, and so I think where I can help most is focusing more on actual TWG.

Please feel free to DM me if you are awake, I am on a very different schedule than many of you so I do not want to be messaging people while they are asleep. I personally do not mind if you leave me a message on there for later, but I just do not want to annoy anybody who that is not the case for.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by dAnceguy117 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Don't look forward to her long posts, but 'eeeeeeey! (This is not trash talk! You do you, star!)
"I'm charu, I'm gonna play this reading game, wow reading sure is boring who else wants to stop reading I'm charu"
star-crossed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2021, 05:40 AM   #128
star-crossed
FFR Player
 
star-crossed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 11
Default Re: ymotohciD :daerhT emaG 002 GWT

DaBackpack's messages has stuck out to me a lot in general for some reason (maybe because half of you eejits look like a duck. Please stop.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
I remember MML having a really strong opinion on lynching inactive. I don't remember which side he was on, but I remember eventually coming around to his opinion and using it as a policy
I find this post very random, but I feel like it makes slightly less sense to say it as a wolf.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
this post is so aggressively useless that I have a hard time thinking someone in a wolf mindset would let himself press the submit button after he wrote it
I had a similar thought to this, about Ben.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
roundbox scum alert 📢
DBP seemed pretty negative about roundbox early on, like here, but that doesn't progress as naturally as his other leans seem to later on, in my opinion. I am wondering if there is context to that that I have missed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
this is a wolfy post from goldstinger

"i will probably swap to 0-poster before eod"

it's so easy and convenient to post this a few hours before EOD. it reads like he is giving himself cover to make a lazy, safe play just in case things get spicy.

I understand wanting to vote off a low poster. But to announce "ladies and gentlemen, I am broadcasting that I will do this one thing, so don't get mad at me if I end up actually doing it"

is really suspicious
I agree in that I think the better tactic is to question and try to get lower posters involved, rather than broadcasting to everybody that you will probably vote solely on post count numbers, because wolves can use that against you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
hey there, it looks like funky responded to your vote. and I know you've seen it, because you've shifted your attention to another lowposter.

did funky's response satisfy you? is there anything in his response worth probing? because you've basically ignored his response, despite the fact that you asked him specific, pointed questions.
I really liked this line of questioning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
Freezin initiated it, generally feels town
choof is maximum town this game, prolly top townread
plop is null
I had lewdy as town a while, but his reaction to ben felt really forced and exaggerated, as if to justify his decision to join a burgeoning wagon
I am more worried about plop as a wolf, especially given my feeling of the game state, than I am of Lewdy as a wolf personally.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
Charu, why did you post an exhaustive character list without any scumleans???????

super useless, why even post something like that?
And this line of questioning to Charu seems genuinely incredulous, like he has absolutely no idea what to do with it, as opposed to looking for ammo against Charu. Which, I guess if DBP is a wolf he already figured out other people to really push, but still.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
I was wondering "why is this so hard?" but remembered there are 26 fucking players

if we assume some ratio that sunfan usually uses, (1/4? 1/3?)

that makes like SIX to EIGHT ANTITOWN????????
This post sounds pretty genuine emotionally, to me. It is definitely a more natural thought process to be having as a town, and I think DBP is a little worse at faking emotion besides frustration, compared to logic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
im pretty sure that Ben and Lewdy are diametrically opposed. highly doubt t/t here.

ben feels like someone being set up because of lack of posting opportunity. Which leaves lewdy, who left an absolutely disgusting post voting Ben, where he just sheeps other peoples points
I think Ben has better odds of being a wolf. I can kind of see where you are getting this dichotomy, just based from your focus on Lewdy's interaction with Ben, but I am not understanding your level of conviction unless I am missing something? I am actually hoping that I can use OOTC, to be able to figure out Ben better, though I know there is limited time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
you fucking idiots

get off kappa and haku
Do you have a strong lean on either of them, or is this more an expression of dislike of the sudden change?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by dAnceguy117 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Don't look forward to her long posts, but 'eeeeeeey! (This is not trash talk! You do you, star!)
"I'm charu, I'm gonna play this reading game, wow reading sure is boring who else wants to stop reading I'm charu"
star-crossed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2021, 06:06 AM   #129
star-crossed
FFR Player
 
star-crossed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 11
Default Re: ymotohciD :daerhT emaG 002 GWT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
@star-crossed

Welcome to the game. Any luck finding town reads on your side with fresh eyes ?
By my side I am assuming that you mean the other 3 in this thread. I feel that the information that a win condition between town and mafias would have been met here, carries much more weight than my day 0 leans. I have less than you would expect in terms of messages that aren't public. I unfortunately think it is very likely we are all town, so I was planning to focus most of my energy on analyzing the other thread for now.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by dAnceguy117 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Don't look forward to her long posts, but 'eeeeeeey! (This is not trash talk! You do you, star!)
"I'm charu, I'm gonna play this reading game, wow reading sure is boring who else wants to stop reading I'm charu"
star-crossed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2021, 06:55 AM   #130
star-crossed
FFR Player
 
star-crossed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 11
Default Re: ymotohciD :daerhT emaG 002 GWT

@Kappa123
Quote:
Originally Posted by 123kappa3 View Post
i didnt think reuben was "stuck" on the graph. You seemed very aggressive with your post about it, which I think is a little weird, in terms of just let him get his thoughts out.
What are your general thoughts on choof? Just not clear to me, how much weight you are putting on him seeming aggro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123kappa3 View Post
I dont mind it, people think hes being oblivious and missing some other points. tunneling on the graph or chart is just beating a dead horse when we dont have any information yet, we can speculate all we want and thats been done.

My closing opinion is its kind of weird, that he talked about the graph/chart thing the most. but ultimately, I dont think it is deserving of vote at this point, unless i guess nothing else feels right.
I think it is a bit sus to repeatedly describe stuff as "weird." Unless you can connect "weird" to why a wolf is more likely to say it, it can be an easy way to pick at surface level stuff. I understand that early d0 was unusually useless info wise, but still.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123kappa3 View Post
is it that strong of a read tho, like sure inactives dont help the game, I dont like people who dont give information, the shit post war between storn and everyone else is dumb. but is it worth a vote right now? I dont think so.

allthough i dont have a good alternative right now, id vote logman/spongebob over TWGma right now
Which post of T-force's do you think tells you the most about him or the game and why?
I am struggling to get the mindset behind this post. It does not really sound to me like you think Bugkid is sus (correct me if I am wrong), in which case I am not really sure why you are criticizing a single vote, particularly since you have not given a reason to like T-Force? It just feels like you are playing devil's advocate dispassionately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123kappa3 View Post
diffrent startegy now, i guess. my wall of post tryhard game never worked that well anyway. Also lots of things have changed in my life since 1+ years ago. so idk diffrent me i guess.
I can understand this, but I miss your old style, it seemed you wore your heart on your sleeve more then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123kappa3 View Post
I have a few spicy takes, right now im not going to say right now, but next day im going to start questioning my wolve reads, as for right now, idk poptart is being super wierd posting this much i have never ever seen this from them, storn pisses me off, and haku was scum baiting so hard earlier.
It's next day, can I get the spicy takes now? Haha.
Would you explain the Haku piece too?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123kappa3 View Post
but like ben looks town to me,
If you are right and Ben is town, what does hanging him achieve? I am trying to understand why that seemed better to pursue to you, than Subaru or other options. If you have already explained this somewhere else I cannot access, feel free to just quote it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123kappa3 View Post
I dont really know what to do, I dont even know what the goal is anymore, with no information on flips its hard to go forward. I feel like the only thing to do is wait, but waiting doesnt make sense, this feels like d -1 we devolved into something worse somehow.
Lmao, I am sorry you feel that way. I do think that this game is unprecedented, but I do think right now is still an opportunity to create information that will be useful later, and that there is definitely more to go on than d0.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123kappa3 View Post
im not very confident in my reads anymore, i dont know what to do, the haku train doesnt make sense,

I understand the votes on me, but staying on me doesnt make sense,

a few people threw their vote away.


I think we should look at the neighbor thing when people are killed and question the neighbor since we kind of know who they are.
This is what I think discussion should be more focused on, and where I probably want to pick up when I return.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by dAnceguy117 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Don't look forward to her long posts, but 'eeeeeeey! (This is not trash talk! You do you, star!)
"I'm charu, I'm gonna play this reading game, wow reading sure is boring who else wants to stop reading I'm charu"
star-crossed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2021, 12:12 PM   #131
gold stinger
Signature Extraordinare~~
Event StaffSimfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran
 
gold stinger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Age: 26
Posts: 5,737
Send a message via Skype™ to gold stinger
Default Re: ymotohciD :daerhT emaG 002 GWT

Hey, I'm here, I'm in-thread, I'm ready to vote if needed (assuming the other game needs at least between now and eod to process the cardflip because of straggling activity this phase)
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshL View Post
butts.



- Tosh 2014






gold stinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2021, 12:13 PM   #132
gold stinger
Signature Extraordinare~~
Event StaffSimfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran
 
gold stinger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Age: 26
Posts: 5,737
Send a message via Skype™ to gold stinger
Default Re: ymotohciD :daerhT emaG 002 GWT

Just reading through/catching up with the other game thread in the meantime
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshL View Post
butts.



- Tosh 2014






gold stinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2021, 12:35 PM   #133
gold stinger
Signature Extraordinare~~
Event StaffSimfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran
 
gold stinger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Age: 26
Posts: 5,737
Send a message via Skype™ to gold stinger
Default Re: ymotohciD :daerhT emaG 002 GWT

@reuben_tate

Quote:
Originally Posted by reuben_tate View Post
Maybe I'm dumb or maybe my memory is bad, but can you elaborate on what you mean by this? Maybe it might help me understand better if you phrase it as "If subaru flips green, then it's very likely that X is true. Otherwise, it's likely that Y."
Yeah, of course.

If you check who voted in what order on Logman (now star-crossed), it's:
Haku - Charu - Ben (You) - FG - funkywong.

I have a scumread on Haku for being 2nd vote on a lot of different attempted wagons in their own words/posts for d0, to 'try and get something started' on them. They were initially on storn, then tried TWGma, and I even asked 'why the TWGma vote' and got no response.

I have a scumread on Charu because of conversation with blind end of night OOTC and then dying immediately after. You can read back a lot of the back-n-forth convo I had this day phase regarding that.

And I have a smaller, slighter scumread on you for dying in the same fashion, since I felt like I may have been a little hard on you in OOTC to try and get a team-like thing working that could benefit town for our neighborhood and the single cusp in it was just killing me off right away so you wouldn't have to put up with it. It's kind of a tunneling point admittedly, but I also didn't like your posts from d0 and I still think a lot of your posts from the first half of d1 contain a lot of fluff or talk for the purpose of talking rather than solving or attempting to worldbuild from your point of view, form reads, theorize teams etc.


Given all of that, my first choice is Subaru because that's, in my point of view, a lot of scum stacked on what would be a town. I'm pretty convinced that everyone here is town, and so is pretty much everyone else here in this game. Can flip Logman (star-crossed) as my 2nd choice for the infolynch to verify, I'm just spouting from my world perspective is all.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshL View Post
butts.



- Tosh 2014






gold stinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2021, 12:43 PM   #134
gold stinger
Signature Extraordinare~~
Event StaffSimfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran
 
gold stinger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Age: 26
Posts: 5,737
Send a message via Skype™ to gold stinger
Default Re: ymotohciD :daerhT emaG 002 GWT

@123kappa3

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123kappa3 View Post
The ben thing was mainly about a flip, if ben was town I think lewdy looks a lot worse,
I will say, and this is unrelated to the shiz between me & Benguin this phase, that lewdy is probably town in my reads, and his play this round strengthens that.

He's usually more reserved as wolf; double/triple-thinks posts before they go out. I haven't really seen any of that this game.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshL View Post
butts.



- Tosh 2014






gold stinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2021, 12:49 PM   #135
gold stinger
Signature Extraordinare~~
Event StaffSimfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran
 
gold stinger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Age: 26
Posts: 5,737
Send a message via Skype™ to gold stinger
Default Re: ymotohciD :daerhT emaG 002 GWT

star-crossed Gives the most general information across everyone's games rather than one person's game. With blind being PR, and Subaru being a ??? that's most likely town, this is where my vote will be.

We should probably try to resolve this somewhat soon, I imagine the main game thread will need at least like 6-ish hours maybe to process this, because apparently some people don't even bother to look at this game thread.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshL View Post
butts.



- Tosh 2014






gold stinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2021, 02:03 PM   #136
blindreper1179
Vice President Of TGB
FFR Veteran
 
blindreper1179's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: repping tha D!
Age: 32
Posts: 5,938
Send a message via AIM to blindreper1179 Send a message via Skype™ to blindreper1179
Default Re: ymotohciD :daerhT emaG 002 GWT

Just caught up. I don't know about the star vote, they instantly jump into the game and ISOd two people it seems. And read everything. I feel a wolf would skim and point out bs things to push an agenda. Star quoted things they agree and are unsure about.
You on the other hand have been very leader like. You've been upset not all info is on your hands (live chat example) you started this thread gun ho and had a way to communicate threads easily. (Which is nai) You've been extremely chatty quoting way way too much. It's thread filling.
I have to leave lunch. I'll get to sub on next break.

I feel like most info would be a sub/ gold lynch. If by God's guess star was wolf or town, it's not gonna help us, we'd still be at square one.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by thesunfan View Post
absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celirra View Post
I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now
Overwatch streaming whenever I'm on(Trying every tuesday night (10pm-12/1am EST) https://www.twitch.tv/blindreper
blindreper1179 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2021, 03:14 PM   #137
star-crossed
FFR Player
 
star-crossed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 11
Default Re: ymotohciD :daerhT emaG 002 GWT

I have been reading with an end of day voting focus. I apologize that I can be long-winded, but I think how strongly I personally feel in something is less important than how I got there.

FG: Is up first because the two people in the main game I have DM'd with, both mentioned her when I asked who is somebody that they think should be focused on more. Haha. She is on gold stinger at :19 for focusing inactives, ironically taking a similar stance to T-Force. I feel like "uh oh rip haku" "C H A O S" as day end reactions is likely not W/W with Haku. She would fit better with Ben, who she is not really taking an active stance on on day 0, and then does not place in her reads list day 1. I will say that for D1, I am agreeing with her approach, I think the main game has been derailed too much by mechanics and nihilism.

---------

plop: Stayed on Ben the whole time; explained why he did not like other wagons during the day end. Fairly neutral to me, only question for me is what are his thoughts on Haku and the votes on Haku are.

---------

raeko:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
ben

I'm too late and full of seafood to read or re-evaluate at this point. This is the last thing I remember feeling soooo....
This does logically follow, but for you to be anything but null, I am going to need you to widen your net of who you are interacting with and talking about.

---------

Kappa: Wacky with his unvotes. On Subaru first at around :22, then logo, then Ben, then unvote, then Ben again. It is maybe notable that he has said that he susses Haku but does not take the option to vote Haku off. I do think it takes balls to say you are voting for somebody that you think is a wolf, I am not sure that is how a wolf would spin it. Lol. I do not think they are W/W.

---------

roundbox: Defends Kappa from the late voters. Is worried about Shadow, votes there, and then changes his mind. At :41 complains about Haku's Logo vote, then votes there at :58, then seems surprised other people are voting there and picks a Celirra vote at :59. With that, rb could be worried about looking bad for the Haku train (if Haku is a town) or was hoping to distance without it actually getting traction and never meant to actually put Haku in danger. Overall, it seems he does not care that much about who actually dies, and cares more about pressuring people. Which, is an interesting strategy, better for early on than it would be later. But, three last minute votes on somebody who are either not going to die or are somebody roundbox did not see through to voting out, is limited pressure in my opinion.

---------

Charu: Puts a new vote on funkywong at :24. From Charu's shrug leans (mostly on the new people), only logoman had a single vote. I am curious why funkywong over FG, for instance, who was at least posting at the time, or the other shrug noobs. Defends Subaru, and does not really talk about the others who are being voted for. After a question to funkywong, he goes onto logoman at :49, and then complains a lot at the very end about the chaos.

---------

Haku: Went from storn to T-Force before end of day, and then onto Logo at :29. (I think the vote being counted for Subaru, was a sunfan mistake, I do not see it either, so not much to take from that). Encourages other people to vote. Defends self by saying there are not enough wolves to swing/snipe people last minute with so many total players (which I am not sure I agree with, since the trains were somewhat tiny). I feel it may be a cop out to vote an "unreadable" person to "simplify" things, but it makes sense to stay there for self-pres.
---------

Celirra:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celirra View Post
next time let them fight for themselves pls

(btw our days talking in cybernaut were awesome lets talk more sometime)

unvote
I am having trouble understanding this, because it prompts an unvote, but Celirra is also complaining about it at the same time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celirra View Post
mcdaddio
you have 5 min
This to me seems safe and fake helpful because you will have OOTC to ask this person this in 5 minutes. I do not see why it is good use of time to throw a vote here, rather than focusing on the people who may die and creating the best outcome.

---------

T-Force: Votes Haku at [url=https://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?p=4765624#post4765624]:34[/quote] for the Logo vote. I am not sure what specifically, Haku should know better than to do? I do like T-Force's pressure on Kappa, in that I think his analysis is reasonable, but ends up coming out of it liking Kappa more for sticking to guns. T-Force is only on Kappa for 3 minutes before going back on Haku.

---------

Storn: I do not really know the meta on storn in the way some of you seem to, but these are my thoughts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by storn42 View Post
goldslinger

idc wolf or town, i dont like this train of thought. if they do something to slip up, fine vote em, but i dont think voting new players for being inactive/null on D0 is the way to go.
Quote:
Originally Posted by storn42 View Post
doubling down on my goldstinger
Gold stinger was pushing that inactives are anti-town and thus a good vote regardless. You are pushing that voting inactives is anti-town. It is kind of ironic, because you two are pretty much equally voting based on theories of anti-townness, rather than who could be a wolf. To me, it is a safe play, although you seem chaotic so I do not know that you feel forced into a safe play if you are a wolf. Then you are ending up on Haku, in the last 2 minutes, for some reason. Haku is at least not inactive, but I am wondering what your actual thought of Haku is.

---------

Xiz: He goes on Subaru on :34 to get people going (not clear what the lean is there) and he does not swap until :59. It seems like he is mostly going for chaos and memes, but I do not really get why he picked Haku over Kappa, after talking about not getting Kappa. I would like an explanation for that.

---------

Bugkid: Technically should be considered a Logo voter in my opinion even if it was not counted (:00 to save Haku). Even though they did not really go for anybody that had momentum, it is explained they are not convinced by the existing wagons. I generally like where their focus is even if I do not fully agree. They are not going for "low hanging fruit" with their pressure and their grumpiness sounded genuine, to me. The quip to Xiz about "we were on the same page for 2 minutes" was funny, and seemed genuine.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by dAnceguy117 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Don't look forward to her long posts, but 'eeeeeeey! (This is not trash talk! You do you, star!)
"I'm charu, I'm gonna play this reading game, wow reading sure is boring who else wants to stop reading I'm charu"
star-crossed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2021, 03:28 PM   #138
star-crossed
FFR Player
 
star-crossed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 11
Default Re: ymotohciD :daerhT emaG 002 GWT

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123kappa3 View Post
@ star

I am going to address all of this later, I am going to be busy untill little later, but, I will atleast point a few things,

My wierd takes have always been a part of my game, its how I word things, I have hard time putting actions into words but, I will try,


I will say at this point I am very suspicious of Haku, xiz, storn. I will make some more posts later, My spicy takes i put in ootc, which was T force and bugkids interactions seemed calculated and not guinined especially the one where bugkid rage voted T force for their not wanting to lynch new people.


The ben thing was mainly about a flip, if ben was town I think lewdy looks a lot worse,

I was inetionally thnking bugkid and t force had background information but, it might be just the way they interact with each other.


Choof, I think has information, hes not telling people and thats why he was so agressive. I think he has some kind of role or something.

I will go into more detail about haku, xiz, not really storn because hes just playing terrible game.
Thank you for the context about Bugkid and T-Force being sus to you, that makes it more clear why you would care about Bugkid's vote. I did not read it that way so much, I think that they both seem passionate about their opposing theories. But, I do think that it is a fair thing to look into, because I think wolves may be biased to seeing other wolves as wolves for innocuous things because they already know them to be. I do not understand the point in keeping that card closer to your chest, when it seems like a better conversation topic than many going on at the time. I have not played with Bugkid before, so I have no meta for you, but there should be people that have.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by dAnceguy117 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Don't look forward to her long posts, but 'eeeeeeey! (This is not trash talk! You do you, star!)
"I'm charu, I'm gonna play this reading game, wow reading sure is boring who else wants to stop reading I'm charu"
star-crossed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2021, 03:46 PM   #139
gold stinger
Signature Extraordinare~~
Event StaffSimfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran
 
gold stinger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Age: 26
Posts: 5,737
Send a message via Skype™ to gold stinger
Default Re: ymotohciD :daerhT emaG 002 GWT

Quote:
Originally Posted by blindreper1179 View Post
Just caught up. I don't know about the star vote, they instantly jump into the game and ISOd two people it seems. And read everything. I feel a wolf would skim and point out bs things to push an agenda. Star quoted things they agree and are unsure about.
You on the other hand have been very leader like. You've been upset not all info is on your hands (live chat example) you started this thread gun ho and had a way to communicate threads easily. (Which is nai) You've been extremely chatty quoting way way too much. It's thread filling.
I have to leave lunch. I'll get to sub on next break.

I feel like most info would be a sub/ gold lynch. If by God's guess star was wolf or town, it's not gonna help us, we'd still be at square one.
This is the sort of parsing that I was behind initially, until I decided that it's not just my game that I'm playing, but everyone's game with this vote.

Considering I'm already 1 death removed, I might as well make the most informationally-available lynch that benefits everyone's parsing of the game state rather than just my own. In my opinion, that would be having to go back to the roots of the wagons that happened for d0 voting, which is the Logman stack, and the Haku stack.

Reason I come to that conclusion, is because we are under assumption that everyone here is town, yes? What information comes to light if I flip town? What about Subaru? Logman (star-crossed) flipping town means incorrect votes from d0 that can be analyzed. There isn't much to analyze on a Subaru / gs kill, unless you want to check my reads to see if they are town-genuine, which may or may not be wrong because it's day 1 and you could check with a star-crossed lynch, or check Subaru of which I have nothing for and doubt it would provide much information, I'd have to read back through the thread to see what their thoughts are on other players.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshL View Post
butts.



- Tosh 2014






gold stinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2021, 03:57 PM   #140
star-crossed
FFR Player
 
star-crossed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 11
Default Re: ymotohciD :daerhT emaG 002 GWT

I think the most likely scenario is that we are all town, from the info sun fan gave. Personally I do not want to die, before I can fully play, but I can understand it from the perspective that this player received more votes. The problem, is that I fear my flip actually gives little, because Logo was a default vote.

Based on process of elimination, my D0 lean and the fact that I think Gold stinger is the least likely to have been actually killed off by the wolves, I personally feel best Gold stinger for now.

I am running late for work, so I was hoping to think it through more first, but I do not want to hold things up either.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by dAnceguy117 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Don't look forward to her long posts, but 'eeeeeeey! (This is not trash talk! You do you, star!)
"I'm charu, I'm gonna play this reading game, wow reading sure is boring who else wants to stop reading I'm charu"
star-crossed is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:23 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution