Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > Turbo Archives

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-5-2021, 09:58 AM   #10
choof
Banned
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

well now that charu's dead he can't confirm whether or not I picked up on what he picked up, but here are my thoughts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubaruPoptart View Post
Could you elaborate further on the bold part? I don't quite understand why anyone would be inclined to vote early on whatsoever. While I'm not one to usually inquire or pressure people on stuff I don't understand what the benefit of voting early on would do for town or wolves, aside from start a potential wagon for people to just jump on last-second.
this one seems like you got ruffled somehow, considering that the post that you're quoting wasn't directed at you initially
and then the bolded bit seems... weird? what's the point in saying this lol

Quote:
Also with the "on a game related subject" I don't really see how game relatedness is really role indicative at this point. While stuff is gonna go a lot quicker this round I'm still of the opinion D0 is 80% shitpost 20% crack reads unless someone REALLY slips up
and this follow up reads like you realized you may seem scummy for post 102

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
SubaruPoptart
Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
lmao
here's the first mind meld, assuming this was a mind meld to begin with

Quote:
I mean if I absolutely have to vote someone, I guess I'll just reciprocate the vote I got earlier. Charu

I considered it either a shitposty vote, or a "I have to place this on someone so I'll put it here" kinda vote, which is exactly what mine is right here.
and then here, this kinda reads like "ugh fine I guess I'll play the town game then but I don't want to"

Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
lol....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
The honesty is much appreciated, dohoho.
second, or first, dunno really

tbqh you could be too wolfy to be a wolf too, but I'm less inclined to believe that than roundbox was when he said that about freezin (given that I have a slight town lean on freezin atm). there's also the charu kill which imo makes you look bad

but I'm about to head out to get vaccinated so I'll be unavailable for a few hours. will continue to think on this, hopefully we get more ppl in teh thread soon (raeko where u AT)