Old 12-19-2020, 07:17 PM   #1
XelNya
7 / 10
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
XelNya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 2,994
Default FFR Mods

So I wanna make something clear before this post goes anywhere.

It's petty. It's really petty. It's over something small, but really, like, this actually should have never happened. You didn't ask for it, but you totally deserve this.

Last night this thread was posted, and my original response is still in there.

What isn't there anymore, is my response to this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CammyGoesRawr View Post
Maybe provide helpful advice to someone new to the community instead of just immediately posting meme answers shitting on other VSRGs ?

Or if you don't have helpful advice, just...idk, don't respond?

I don't personally have any advice as I'm fairly new to playing o!m myself, but this really grinds my gears when people act like this with new members genuinely seeking advice.
I am going to, for the sake of argument, quote my post verbatum:

Quote:
"Telling them to uninstall a game where the main dev doesn't give a shit about the safety of some users is a pretty good, and helpful piece of advice.

Equally, instead of poorly attempting to lecture me, FFR has this wonderful feature - it's called the report button - that I'd recommend you using in the future. Otherwise, kindly shut the fuck up. Stop trying to look good like that, it just makes you look stupid frankly.

I get my response is horribly blown out of proportion, consider the ego check an early Christmas gift."
Let's go over Cammy's post, and what it does.

The first line, is preaching. Which isn't Cammy's job, they're not a fucking moderator, the first part: uneeded.
The second line, is telling me to "shut the fuck up" without saying it literally.
The last line, is a rant about something less pertinant than either of my posts.

Cammy's post, for all intents and purposes: accomplishes literally nothing, but trying to be the "good person" approach, and to be honest, it fails.

You know what my post accomplishes?

1. I inform Cammy why my first post, is what it is. Which is something that can be fact checked - especially when one of our mods, TC_Halogen - is the person I saw it from.
2. I call out what I just explained about Cammy's post. This does two things, it sets up that Cammy's post, is garbage, and it sets up that there's a feature to accomplish what Cammy's whole goal of their post which reminder: does not actually contribute to the thread anymore than either post I made. I do tell Cammy to, shut the fuck up.
3. I aknowleded intentionally that the post was blown out of proportion, because I knew some poor fragile person, was going to do what was done.

Let's go over two important things.

1. "Or if you don't have helpful advice, just...idk, don't respond?" & "Shut the fuck up." are the same sentence. One just doesn't have crass language. Which mind you, the word "fuck" does not break the FFR rules. This is what the rules say. I SS'd it for time. There is ZERO about swearing. You could make the argument that the "including but not limited to" line applies here, but that's a weak argument because nothing else in the actual rule list - not the "advice" before the rules, implies telling someone to "shut up" breaks a rule.

Unless you want to make a horrible argument that "- Flaming or insulting users of the site on the grounds of their race, religion, nationality, sex, gender, sexual orientation, age, or any other grounds which are discriminatory" is what I did because of who Cammy is, in which case, you're daft.

2. Why was Cammy's post allowed to remain? Their post is not any better than mine, and I am completely correct - if Cammy had an issue with my post, the report button exists. She should have used it.

Tell me mod team, what rule did I actually break, other than the subjective impossible by the rules as they're actually written guess work? Like sure ok fair enough, I've been banned multiple times for posts like these.

But for telling someone to shut the fuck up, when they did the same?

That's a complete joke. A poorly written joke. A joke so bad, you all are showing just how fragile you all are.

Let's go over the next thing, "why is this post aimed at everyone?"

Because here's the tea - FFR does not allow you to contest bans on the website, and I cannot read the PM till the ban expires, which is funny enough, after this post goes up. Yeah - I don't care who banned me, this applies to everyone.

In short, my whole point, the whole reason this thread are these:

1. Your ban on me was absolute nonsense.
2. Your rules continue to be not only poorly written, but poorly enforced. Mods keep taking the freedom to enforce at discretion too liberally.
3. Banning Funnygurl for reposting my post, is absolute nonsense. She actually deserves an apology. Hopefully she gets it. Which also - she had no idea this post was coming. So don't you go dumping on her for anything.
4. Instead of going fully nuclear, I want you all to take this post as a constructive critique. Fix the rules, and get the mod team to only act within those bounds. No more creativity, and be unbiased about it.

Which I also have a side-quest here at the end as well.

TWG Mods. Come on. Really.

This is - as I have said in other threads - the only current rule about behavior related to twg, that is not "follow the normal FFR rules."

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesunfan View Post
19) TWG is a game not for the faint of heart. Emotions are often manipulated within the game. Players may attempt to anger or upset other players for strategic reasons. All of this is legal. Consistently flaming one or more players at such a point where it has gone outside the realm of the game and into personal quarrels is not legal.
This:

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Force View Post
After a lengthy internal discussion on toxicity, the mod team has sent out several warnings to players regarding their conduct in this thread.

In line with our desire to detoxify community interactions, we are labeling attacks on other players as a toxic interaction that we want to avoid. Criticism is fine, but we ask it to be done in a constructive manner which has not been the case in this thread.
Is nonsense, and completely unfair. All of you, are being horrible mods, and you know what's sad? The reasoning is much the same.

Nothing you warned about is currently against TWG's rules, as they're written. You might have announced it here, but that literally doesn't matter AFTER the punishment is dealt.

Update the rules before you enforce them. That's completely not how things work, and you all know that. We may have talked about it in thread, but there's nothing concrete to base the warning off of.

Get it together. Be transparent. Be better.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellonxcollie View Post
you're on thin ice there bud
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricZap9 View Post
irrelevant
XelNya is offline  
Old 12-19-2020, 07:24 PM   #2
FlynnMac
peepee poopoo
Event StaffFFR Veteran
 
FlynnMac's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2019
Age: 18
Posts: 281
Default Re: FFR Mods

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FveF-we6lcE
__________________
Best AAA = Casino fire Kotomi-chan / looming shadow of a tree long gone (88)
Poison AND/OR Affection (72)
Best Blackflag = The Scales of Strangeness (91)
Best SDG = Epidermis v2 (97) [9-0-0-4]
Best FC = Winter Wind Etude (100) [13-0-0-2]

Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
bitch pussy does NOT smell like a penguin
Ok congrats you actually read this have a good day
FlynnMac is offline  
Old 12-19-2020, 07:27 PM   #3
Dynam0
The Dominator
D7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran
 
Dynam0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: North Bay, ON
Age: 31
Posts: 8,913
Default Re: FFR Mods

Jfc go outside or something
Dynam0 is offline  
Old 12-19-2020, 07:46 PM   #4
I like it
Housekeeper
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
I like it's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 2,063
Default Re: FFR Mods

bruh
I like it is offline  
Old 12-19-2020, 07:48 PM   #5
CammyGoesRawr
nocturnal girl (〜✘﹏✘)〜
FFR Veteran
 
CammyGoesRawr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Pennsylvania
Age: 28
Posts: 2,454
Default Re: FFR Mods

um

what
__________________
CammyGoesRawr is offline  
Old 12-19-2020, 07:50 PM   #6
Shadow_God_10
Call me Lewdy, Sugar
FFR Veteran
 
Shadow_God_10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Toronto, Canada
Age: 28
Posts: 1,837
Send a message via Skype™ to Shadow_God_10
Default Re: FFR Mods

*popcorn.gif*
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antori View Post
i can't vote shadow god because his profile picture gives me motivation to check on the thread regularly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Svaz View Post
more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
TIL women have breasts because of horniness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
Shadow_God_10 is offline  
Old 12-19-2020, 07:53 PM   #7
icontrolyourworld
Enjoy life!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
icontrolyourworld's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 4,101
Default Re: FFR Mods

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 19 (10 members and 9 guests)
edit Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 22 (13 members and 9 guests)

Last edited by icontrolyourworld; 12-19-2020 at 07:55 PM..
icontrolyourworld is offline  
Old 12-19-2020, 08:01 PM   #8
Matthia
Difficulty ConsultantFFR Simfile AuthorD8 Godly KeysmasherFFR Veteran
 
Matthia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: Pacific Timezone, USA Age: 19.2
Posts: 363
Default Re: FFR Mods

okay one Mina was already enough
__________________


Matthia is offline  
Old 12-19-2020, 08:27 PM   #9
mellonxcollie
Sectional Moderator
TGB Queen
Sectional Moderator
 
mellonxcollie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Confirmed.
Age: 29
Posts: 1,698
Send a message via AIM to mellonxcollie Send a message via MSN to mellonxcollie Send a message via Skype™ to mellonxcollie
Default Re: FFR Mods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthia View Post
okay one Mina was already enough
ded

Xel I don't think you are wrong necessarily but I think this maybe could have been handled better in private
__________________
Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
people like you are how trump gets elected
mellonxcollie is offline  
Old 12-19-2020, 08:36 PM   #10
Travis_Flesher
Champion
FFR Veteran
 
Travis_Flesher's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Roanoke, VA
Age: 32
Posts: 675
Default Re: FFR Mods

nice thread Xel. You only said fuck 4 times. and no other bad words. proud of ya
__________________

ClassicKBD - a mad scientist remade RS classic, come try it out
dragonrip.com - a well made text mmo
newgrounds.com/art/featured - my favorite art gallery
amaranthine.bornofsnails.net - another welll made mmoidle
Travis_Flesher is offline  
Old 12-19-2020, 08:46 PM   #11
choof
youtu.be/sM5hlrkaPSo
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran
 
choof's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 8,224
Default Re: FFR Mods

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynam0 View Post
I'm a dark giraffe in this maniera
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
Accurate. Most of my friends have been women.
choof is offline  
Old 12-19-2020, 08:49 PM   #12
choof
youtu.be/sM5hlrkaPSo
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran
 
choof's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 8,224
Default Re: FFR Mods

perhaps wall posting like this immediately after finishing (or begging for the end of) a ban is why you should have stayed banned in teh first place
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynam0 View Post
I'm a dark giraffe in this maniera
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
Accurate. Most of my friends have been women.
choof is offline  
Old 12-19-2020, 08:50 PM   #13
Coolboyrulez0
VICES
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerFFR Veteran
 
Coolboyrulez0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Germany
Age: 27
Posts: 9,818
Default Re: FFR Mods

kekw
Coolboyrulez0 is offline  
Old 12-19-2020, 08:57 PM   #14
psychoangel691
Game, Event & Social Media Manager
All the things
Game ManagerForum ModeratorEvent StaffSimfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
psychoangel691's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Bel Air MD
Posts: 10,383
Send a message via Skype™ to psychoangel691
Default Re: FFR Mods

Did we time travel to 2009?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl
psychoangel691 is offline  
Old 12-19-2020, 08:58 PM   #15
awein999
(ಠ⌣ಠ)
FFR Veteran
 
awein999's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 4,586
Send a message via Skype™ to awein999
Default Re: FFR Mods

reeeee essay posting on ffr in 2020 lul
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Staiain View Post
i am super purple hippo
awein999 is offline  
Old 12-19-2020, 08:59 PM   #16
Pizza69
Simfile Judge
Simfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran
 
Pizza69's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 610
Default Re: FFR Mods

__________________

9th Official - D2 35th
Psychoangel691's tourney (July-August 2014) - D5B 2nd
Zenith's Arrows to Music Tournament - D5B 3rd
RPG Tournament - 9th
Red Blaster's Timebomb Tournament - D5 1st
Psychoangel's One Division Higher Tourney - D5/"D6" 6th/4th
10th Official - D5 17th
FG's Winter Vanilla Thingamajig Tournament - D5 1st

Pizza69 is offline  
Old 12-19-2020, 09:03 PM   #17
XelNya
7 / 10
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
XelNya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 2,994
Default Re: FFR Mods

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellonxcollie View Post
ded

Xel I don't think you are wrong necessarily but I think this maybe could have been handled better in private
I think this is a fair take to have.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellonxcollie View Post
you're on thin ice there bud
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricZap9 View Post
irrelevant
XelNya is offline  
Old 12-19-2020, 09:10 PM   #18
sff_writer_dan
FFR Player
 
sff_writer_dan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2020
Posts: 30
Default Re: FFR Mods

Here's a thing. Cammy said

Quote:
Or if you don't have helpful advice, just...idk, don't respond?
which you interpreted as meaning "shut the fuck up" instead of...what the words say which is that if you don't have helpful advice to post in response to somebody's request for advice, just don't post.

And then replied with actually telling them to shut the fuck up.

The distinction here I hope is obvious?
sff_writer_dan is offline  
Old 12-19-2020, 09:15 PM   #19
-Tim-
FFR Player
 
-Tim-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Age: 25
Posts: 410
Send a message via Skype™ to -Tim-
Default Re: FFR Mods

i love it here
__________________



-Tim- is offline  
Old 12-19-2020, 09:19 PM   #20
Shadow_God_10
Call me Lewdy, Sugar
FFR Veteran
 
Shadow_God_10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Toronto, Canada
Age: 28
Posts: 1,837
Send a message via Skype™ to Shadow_God_10
Default Re: FFR Mods

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Tim- View Post
i love it here
FFR is a pretty good place, somehow
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antori View Post
i can't vote shadow god because his profile picture gives me motivation to check on the thread regularly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Svaz View Post
more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
TIL women have breasts because of horniness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
Shadow_God_10 is offline  
Closed Thread


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:59 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution