Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > TWG Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 11-7-2004, 09:51 PM   #21
whorlichan
Tiny Plastic Meat

Send a message via AIM to whorlichan

Too bad I can't be in game 3, it promises to be better than ever But if I was, I'd be a great evil mastermind. No one would ever suspect cute little ol' me.
</diabetes-inducing cuteness attack>
My friend Cassie's amazing photography
Old 11-7-2004, 10:10 PM   #22
roopert
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to roopert

fun game. I had a problem with trusting anyone other than guido at the beginning. my only complaint is that the sign ups for the next one open while im at school and I won't be home for another two hours so I probably wont get a spot. If it's at all possible I, as well as all us other west coasters, would greatly appreciate it if you could push it back a few hours. If not, oh well I'll just hope I can still get a spot or just observe the next game.

On a side note, you really run the game well Chardish by keeping the story interesting and staying on top of things.
Old 11-7-2004, 10:22 PM   #23
The_Q
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to The_Q Send a message via Yahoo to The_Q

OMG I HAV DE DIBETEES!!!!11

Ok, here's my problem. Even after I proved the first round I was clean you guys bandwagoned against me again. Either it's wolfie doing or just my paranoia driven thought process, I don't know.

My huge disability is voting Tass ASAP because of the lack of facts against anyone. Of course an attack against the smartest person looked suspicious, but I never realized it until later. Tass's reasoning turned me to look at the underdogs (yes, he kept us together), but still paranoia led. I fought the intellectuals of the people who I knew were not regulars to the CT side. With blah here, I had some major difficulties trying to determine two things, whether he really is an econ major and if he's a good bluffer.

Squeek managed to slip in very well. I'm not sure how I managed to presume him innocent, but he got through my suspicions with out a falter. I only had a nagging thought about him once...

And of course, the alliance. I hated it. It was so easy to stay protected and safe throughout the game and STILL have to bandwagon. Lordie, that was awful. Too simple, too efficient, nothing backfired. Where's the fun in that?

Q
Old 11-7-2004, 10:24 PM   #24
QreepyBORIS
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to QreepyBORIS Send a message via MSN to QreepyBORIS

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Q
And of course, the alliance. I hated it. It was so easy to stay protected and safe throughout the game and STILL have to bandwagon. Lordie, that was awful. Too simple, too efficient, nothing backfired. Where's the fun in that?
WELCOME TO EXACTLY WHATI THOUGHT THE WHOLE GAME.

Digression: Diplomacy is good 'cause you can't do that. ;O

Signature subject to change.

THE ZERRRRRG.
Old 11-7-2004, 11:15 PM   #25
Cenright
You thought I was a GUY?!
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Location: Beaumont (A town with 25 times fewer people than this site)
Send a message via AIM to Cenright Send a message via MSN to Cenright Send a message via Yahoo to Cenright

Q, the thing is, the alliance wont work well everytime. It could be the reason the humans lose next time.
Old 11-7-2004, 11:57 PM   #26
The_Q
FFR Player

I hope we don't even have an alliance. That'd be scary fun.

Q
Old 11-7-2004, 11:58 PM   #27
User6773

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cenright
It could be the reason the humans lose next time.
Here's hoping.

Old 11-8-2004, 12:02 AM   #28
The_Q
FFR Player

OMG HES A WULF. KIL H1M!

Yeah, that's how the alliance meetings went. Fun stuff.

Q

EDIT: I'm JOKING. I know, it's weird, but I do it sometimes.

And no, my sense of humor is not shriveled and dead.
Old 11-8-2004, 12:34 AM   #29
blahblah18
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to blahblah18

haha I may be an econ major, amy not be, and I am a good bluffer, but I really was a human, althoguh my goal really was an attempt to gain knowledge and cause deconstruction the whole game... onyl because i felt it was needed to keep the alliance honest.. Its basically thanks to me Cenright was killed, but if he or Tass happened to be a wolf, it woudl've been game over, so Risk vs benefit, etcetera

Old 11-8-2004, 01:37 PM   #30
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Tasselfoot Send a message via MSN to Tasselfoot Send a message via Skype™ to Tasselfoot

ok.... to point out a few things...

1. Squeek, you would have been dead in 1 extra day, regardless. killing Guido put up huge warning sirens in my head, since he had been seered last night. if kilga died the next night, i KNEW it had to be internal. the coincedence was too great otherwise... also, i made sure that blah and eric weren't aware that it was kilga who was seered. so, naturally... i would have looked to you, and hopefully convinced flypie to seer you then. she happened to be ahead of me, so the game ended a night early.

2. Q, i'm very disappointed in your decision to bring Squeek into the alliance... i really would have rather had him stay outside, but you brought him in before i had a chance to talk to you about it. i'm glad it only cost us 1 round. and, well, i wasn't too upset about it at the time... but looking back, i should have been.

there is probably more i want to say... not sure what though. GL to everyone in TWG3.
Old 11-8-2004, 01:55 PM   #31
flypie743
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to flypie743

W00t for the awesome human/jedi knight alliance.

Pretty good game. Me and LD figured each other out. That really helped for the rest of the game.

Nothing left to say...I guess, or I just can't think of it right now...

PS:
Quote:
Most Valuable Player award goes to Tasselfoot for essentially engineering the entire alliance network and making a bunch of good calls that win the humans the game.
Actually, he did not engineer the alliance network. LD and I did. We started it and we planned to build on it. Tass just took over because LD got killed and I didn't have internet, so who else would have run it besides the first person bought into it set up by LD and I. But then I guess you could say Tass was in alliance with Whorli and I was in alliance with LD and we came together. But still I kind of disagree with that :/

IF YOU ARE THE BOMB YOU WILL CLICK THIS and if you dont, you suck.
Old 11-8-2004, 02:40 PM   #32
Squeek
let it snow~
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Squeek

The point is I managed to get in without problems.

I didn't even do anything. The people I talked to just assumed. I loved every minute of it.

They were all like, "Yea, you voted for Qreepy, so you have to be a human!". Wow. I wasn't even in at that point to vote for him and Kagome did not vote for him. Genius. I voted for Sleepless also. Twice.

This strategy will never work again. I hope it's also not necessary since there shouldn't ever be an alliance made so simply.

Oh well, I quit until further notice anyway.

~Squeek
Old 11-8-2004, 03:12 PM   #33
sleeplessdragn
~Bang that beat Harder~
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerFFR Veteran

the problem i found with the AIM network is that is left people who are relatively new to the FFR community, ie some people like me, completely out of information. the only people i talked to on AIM were essentially wolves who PM there sn and chardish, who i think squeek gave me his sn. and if i were to suddenly intrude into this "alliance" would that not send up warning flags asap?
Old 11-8-2004, 03:15 PM   #34
The_Q
FFR Player

You let him in? Why didn't I know about this? I would have stopped attacking him.

TWG signups! GO NOW!

Q
Old 05-9-2014, 01:54 PM   #35
DarkManticoreX2
TWG Overlord
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to DarkManticoreX2
Default Re: TWG II - Postgame Analysis

Archived 5-9-2014 2:54 PM EST

Quote:
Originally Posted by V
Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.
Closed Thread