Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > General Discussion > Chit Chat

Old 10-23-2018, 01:34 PM   #61
xXOpkillerXx
Forever OP
Simfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorD8 Godly KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: The Trump Administration Is Trying to Get Rid of People Who Are Transgender :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.S.M View Post
AS for bathrooms...
Bathrooms are bathrooms. Who cares? Sure sexual assault could happen, but it could also happen in any bathroom regardless of it being genderless, male, or female. I may disagree with a bunch of stuff transgender people say but I see no wrong with a genderless bathroom. Dumb.

you shit and get out
I do feel the same about it. Though from a very preventive pov couldn't someone say that it is more suspect to see a man go in women's bathroom than in genderless bathroom ? Idk I don't think so but maybe there's a point to be made there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drizzleRomanceGirl View Post
I'm sorry that my post got to you, I didn't mean to offend you. I agree that opinions sometimes need explanation to be understood better; I just don't think it needs to be explained for it to be seen as a good opinion.
Please see my edit on that same post you quoted.
xXOpkillerXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2018, 01:47 PM   #62
PixlSM
D7 Elite Keymasher
D7 Elite Keysmasher

Default Re: The Trump Administration Is Trying to Get Rid of People Who Are Transgender :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXOpkillerXx View Post
Though from a very preventive pov couldn't someone say that it is more suspect to see a man go in women's bathroom than in genderless bathroom ? Idk I don't think so but maybe there's a point to be made there..
pretty sure the whole idea is that some creeper could enter a womens bathroom (and if questioned claim they are trans) and do typical perv-in-the-womens-bathroom-stuff.
its kind of a silly argument because theres nothing stopping a man going in there anyways outside of nearby people giving them a look, since once they go in and start doing their thing they are bound to get kicked out regardless of any transgender rule. also I doubt bathrooms are really going to be a hotspot for sexual assault anyways, we already have undergrad parties and quiet alleys for that

also fuck you cause now I got tricked into participating in this thread

Last edited by PixlSM; 10-23-2018 at 01:47 PM..
PixlSM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2018, 01:54 PM   #63
xXOpkillerXx
Forever OP

Quote:
Originally Posted by PixlSM View Post
pretty sure the whole idea is that some creeper could enter a womens bathroom (and if questioned claim they are trans) and do typical perv-in-the-womens-bathroom-stuff.
its kind of a silly argument because theres nothing stopping a man going in there anyways outside of nearby people giving them a look, since once they go in and start doing their thing they are bound to get kicked out regardless of any transgender rule. also I doubt bathrooms are really going to be a hotspot for sexual assault anyways, we already have undergrad parties and quiet alleys for that

also fuck you cause now I got tricked into participating in this thread
Yeah it's just too hard to actually give a purpose to gendered bathrooms with real control; claiming trans is undebatable...
Old 10-23-2018, 02:11 PM   #64
drizzleRomanceGirl
rain of memories...
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to drizzleRomanceGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXOpkillerXx View Post
3. That's just illogical. If person A is allowed to state their opinion without it being criticized, you're basically saying that some person B cannot state theirs if it criticizes A's opinion... You're saying that people should have the right to obligate others to not argue one's beliefs and that's just very bad in terms of society behavior. Like here Archowl's thread on victimhood would actually be a good read for you and I'm not saying that in a derogatory way; the vid he has posted in his OP is quite interesting on that topic.
Quote:
Originally Posted by G.S.M View Post
That's not how things work. I'm sorry, but it really does not. Unless you are in a echo chamber of people that agree with every uninformed feelings only opinion. If you cannot handle someone criticizing your opinion then just stay away from arguments/debates/whatever and post it on your facebook of friends. Most illogical thing I have read since a queenashy thread.
sorry i didn't mean that no one should be allowed to criticize or disagree with someone's opinion, i just meant that everyone's opinion is just as legitimate as each others' and someone should be able to state that person's own opinion without it being criticized as a bad opinion

IMO no one's opinion is bad because it's how they feel and everyone's feelings are legitimate IMO

my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

Division 5 2nd place

Quote:
Originally Posted by hosua View Post
Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rushyrulz View Post
Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aperson View Post
can y'all take a break and kiss
(the first section of this chapter)

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

Last edited by drizzleRomanceGirl; 10-23-2018 at 02:12 PM..
drizzleRomanceGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2018, 02:37 PM   #65
rayword45
Local Teenage Wastebasket
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by SputnikOwns View Post
I for one am totally in favour of it.

BEST AAAs: WANDERLUST, Pandora, Necropotence, Mourning The Lost, Eradication, Feldschlacht

Hey, we need some users on this site. Please join.

And if you have not recommended any albums yet, do so. Please. I have a goal to reach. Here.
NO WAIT THAT SHIT'S OLD GO HERE INSTEAD.
rayword45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2018, 02:40 PM   #66
Aquellex
Blue Kangaroo
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

It's not surprising that the notion of L-platers driving the speed limit on highways is stepping on everyone's toes since that's what left-wing government does; it steps on peoples' toes with radical leftist ideology such as the idea that your child shouldn't be involved in a car accident. I mean I'm not saying that it is or isn't okay for your child to be involved in a car accident, in fact it doesn't matter what I think on the issue. That should be entirely up to the parents, not the state.

It's the exact same with left-wing ideologies, who have this Marxist notion of speed limit that say on Twitter that I talk too fast. And my question to them in both circumstances is exactly the same: what is the left's issue with speed? If I want people to only understand about 70% of what I'm saying, that is my right under the 1st amendment and it supersedes your feelings that 'slow and steady wins the race'.

Now isn't it interesting that the phrase that espouses the virtues of slowness has the word 'race' in it, and that is the side that the left feels most natural defending. No, it's not interesting at all. In fact, nothing is more mundane and predictable because to the left, everything is about race and never about individual choices.

Submit solo VGM charts here:

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrawnSkunk View Post
It is impossible to download and examine the FFR website's source code, which means that it is impossible to prove that FFR is not spyware. FFR also records all of your scores and restarts, and publicly broadcasts your blackflags without user consent.
Aquellex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2018, 02:42 PM   #67
Aquellex
Blue Kangaroo

Quote:
It is impossible to download and examine the FFR website's source code, which means that it is impossible to prove that FFR is not spyware. FFR also records all of your scores and restarts, and publicly broadcasts your blackflags without user consent.
Old 10-23-2018, 02:48 PM   #68
xXOpkillerXx
Forever OP

Lol'd at "22 million times"
Old 10-23-2018, 02:53 PM   #69
Aquellex
Blue Kangaroo

I don't agree with people saying "trannies should be denied basic human rights and need to be treated like the victims of the holocaust", but I will defend to death their right to say it without fear of persecution

/s

Quote:
Old 10-23-2018, 03:07 PM   #70
Aquellex
Blue Kangaroo

I want the right to advocate for Blaire's white genocide

Quote:
Old 10-23-2018, 04:02 PM   #71
Trenchery
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Don't worry im already planning to move to Sweden as soon as possible so i dont gotta deal with this shitstorm of american government and i can actually be like yknow, not something im not lmao
Trenchery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2018, 04:17 PM   #72
V-Ormix
Banned
D7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

swedens getting over run by a migrant crisis the size of a shoe
V-Ormix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-9-2018, 12:41 AM   #73
DNAlei

LOOOOOL