Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > Video Games
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-1-2009, 09:30 AM   #1081
Solid Dreams
FFR Player

Default Re: World of Warcraft

What do you get?

Quote:
You shouldn't talk down to people you don't know anything about, acting like you know more and then try to show them up in the forum. That's how you get absolutely no where.
Solid Dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-1-2009, 09:44 AM   #1082
Grandiagod
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Grandiagod Send a message via MSN to Grandiagod

Try to read the textbox, it says i got the Patron title. apparently photobucket doesn't like 1900 x 200 resolution

Last edited by Grandiagod; 05-1-2009 at 09:46 AM..
Grandiagod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-1-2009, 10:12 AM   #1083
ImEric12
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to ImEric12

So my 10-man group went back in last week, 1-shot everything up to Kologarn (which we 2-shotted because we were trying disarmed but planned poorly at first), got Auriaya in 2 attempts, got Freya down after a while, 1-shotted Thorim, and then couldn't get to Hodir in time for the end of our raid time. Going back in for the next reset period tonight, so hopefully we can down Hodir and faithfully wipe on Mimiron for several hours =)

25-man has everything up to Auriaya down.

Also, got my Noble title, working on my Patron one. So close to that violet drake! (Not that it'll matter, going for the 10-man ulduar achievements one as well)

ImEric12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-1-2009, 10:46 AM   #1084
devonin
Very Grave Indeed
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to devonin Send a message via MSN to devonin

Hey Gano, Wowarmory has absolutely no concept of any character named Kuppit, and your link doesn't work.

Edit: tracked you down via other websites. 4970 achievements, not bad at all. I'm at 4745, not so far behind ya
devonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-1-2009, 11:53 AM   #1085
Gano
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Gano Send a message via MSN to Gano Send a message via Skype™ to Gano

Wowarmory is being a jerk to me atm, I couldn't check out Grandia's char just now (or mine, the link is correct), assuming his name is Illium, but I've actually got about 5400 right now =D

doraemon bustin caps
Gano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-1-2009, 12:39 PM   #1086
DrKirth
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrKirth, back in October View Post
Starting now I'm going to be a self proclaimed achievement whore.
*ahem*

Be efficient.

DrKirth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-1-2009, 12:59 PM   #1087
Gano
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Gano Send a message via MSN to Gano Send a message via Skype™ to Gano

oh grats u win sry i didnt reread this thread 7 months back

doraemon bustin caps
Old 05-1-2009, 01:14 PM   #1088
DrKirth
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

o well I was due for a self update on this thread anyway

Be efficient.

DrKirth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-1-2009, 01:42 PM   #1089
Tokzic
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tokzic

i still haven't gotten "the noble" yet lmfao

CAN YOU TELL HOW INTERESTED IN THESE EVENTS I AM

Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what
Tokzic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-1-2009, 01:47 PM   #1090
Gano
FFR Player

I dunno about Horde but for Alli it was easy, in Azure Watch if you sit on top of the crystal thing in the center of town you can be in range of 8 of the 9 eggs that spawn around it. But be prepared to not make friends.

doraemon bustin caps
Old 05-1-2009, 02:06 PM   #1091
Sullyman2007
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Sullyman2007

The only achievement that I didn't get for Noblegarden was Sunday's Finest. After I had farmed over a hundred eggs for Chocoholic there were three other people at my spot and I was pretty tired, and I didn't really care about the achievement that wasn't required for the title. Maybe I'll try again later or something.

I completed all of the quests for the children, both in Stormwind and Shattrath. What I can't figure out is how to get the other pets since I only completed two. Do they reset daily or something? Or are there other ones I haven't found yet?
Sullyman2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-1-2009, 02:13 PM   #1092
Gano
FFR Player

If you mean how to get all 3, like Egbert, Sleepy Willy, and Peanut, you don't. Wait til next year then get another.

[edit] Looks like Euro Armory has one drop off Algalon 25 listed. I was wondering if there was ever going to be a 1h spell weapon at 239.
http://eu.wowarmory.com/item-info.xml?i=45620

It was found using EU Armorys find an upgrade, maybe more stuff is uncoverable if people poke around idk

doraemon bustin caps

Last edited by Gano; 05-1-2009 at 03:00 PM..
Old 05-1-2009, 02:18 PM   #1093
Tokzic
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tokzic

OH I almost forgot but we got Hodir last night and spent forever on Thorim.

Thorim's a paiiiiin.

Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what
Tokzic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-1-2009, 05:38 PM   #1094
Squeek
let it snow~
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Squeek

Going to go for the BG achievements after I finish ranting in the Christianity thread (and eat and such but w/e)

Any tips?
Squeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-1-2009, 07:07 PM   #1095
Grandiagod
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squeek View Post
Going to go for the BG achievements after I finish ranting in the Christianity thread (and eat and such but w/e)

Any tips?
Go for the second tower in AV, everyone goes for the first.
Old 05-1-2009, 10:50 PM   #1096
Squeek
let it snow~
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Done. That wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it would be.

Did WSG first. Not hard since there are only 10 people. Easy to coordinate with the other faction.

Did EotS next. Worst one. Both sides immediately pour to the center and nobody gets the flag. Had to do a few runs to get a group that bounced the flag back and forth between sides, though we didn't coordinate it like that =p

AB was third, and this was another annoying one. The Alliance people weren't Assaulting bases. They'd just leave them as Contested. So we couldn't Assault any of them.

AV was last, and it was as advertised: make a mad dash for the furthest tower and you win. Really stupid.

Got like 100 achievement points from BGs and now I have absolutely no reason to walk into one ever again!... until the next holiday. Up to 4150 achievement points, which is pretty good considering I'm not even 4 months into the game yet.

Unnecessary edit: Wow, there is a lot of QQ over this one. I knew there would be, but I'm curious about it. It seems like these people...haven't even tried to do it yet. I was dreading it going in--I'm in full PvE gear in a full PvE spec and I play a class that totally sucks at PVP (with the exception of Thunderstorm in nice places~). I didn't even use the Insignia. And yet I got all of them my second time into the battleground. I did each BG once and genuinely tried to accomplish it the first time while learning the mechanics of the BG, but couldn't make it work. The second time in each BG though, it was much easier and I had no problems.

Did it suck? Hell yes. Paladins and rogues are the worst class to run up against. They'll both keep you stunned until you die, but Paladins will do it and keep themselves practically immune to all damage. It was horrible. But dying is part of the game. The achievement isn't to do it without dying.

What it amounted to was basically an hour of work. Maybe a little more. I've spent more time staring at the same boss in a raid hoping the tank/healers will finally work out a strategy that gets it down.

People are suggesting Blizzard should fix this one like they did Brew of the Year and Be Mine!. I don't think they should. Brew of the Year basically screwed over anyone who decided to play as a DK, and nobody knew about achievements during that event anyway. Be Mine! was just a RNG-fest. These people have an entire week to do an hour of work in a battleground. And hell, once you learn what to do in the battleground, it's actually fun. You get to test your skills against enemies who actually know what they're doing. What an awesome way to learn the pros and cons of your class and other classes.

tl;dr: LESS QQ MOAR PEW PEW

Edit the second: I don't think I've posted about this yet.

I had heard from various sources that something in 3.1 screwed up and certain Elemental Shaman were affected by it. Mostly EleShams who bought dual specs. Well hell, I'm an elesham who bought dual spec...let's see if I'm bugged.

The last test dummy I did before the patch (a while back--at least a few weeks), I did 3.4k dps over several tests.

The patch drops and I buy the 80dps upgrade totem relic and swap out my glyphs for a 30dps upgrade.

3.05k dps. So I tested again. 3k dps.

So yeah, I'm affected by the bug.

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...73761015&sid=1

Last edited by Squeek; 05-2-2009 at 07:52 AM..
Old 05-2-2009, 01:15 PM   #1097
Sir Psycho
FFR Player

Grandia, I want a horde character. You should powerlevel me to about 55 to 60. I kinda want a shaman. I will be your healbitch if you do this through whatever content you want.
Sir Psycho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-2-2009, 06:30 PM   #1098
Grandiagod
FFR Player

Sorry I really only log on to raid + do dailies. My actual amount of time spent doing free stuff, leveling characters and whatnot is about an hour a day =/
Old 05-2-2009, 06:40 PM   #1099
Squeek
let it snow~
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Our guild is currently leveling alts on nights where our scheduled raids fall through, or nights when we don't have a raid scheduled.

We're all at 13 now but that's no reason why you can't roll an alt.

But as for powerleveling you through old content...I think I'll pass. I hate old content. BC and Northrend are fun but Classic is just torture.

I'll gladly run you through dungeons and stuff and give you money but that's it really =x
Old 05-2-2009, 07:24 PM   #1100
Solid Dreams
FFR Player

I hated leveling 40-54. It's stupid that you have to ride so far without an epic mount.

Quote:
You shouldn't talk down to people you don't know anything about, acting like you know more and then try to show them up in the forum. That's how you get absolutely no where.
Solid Dreams is offline   Reply With Quote