Old 07-10-2019, 10:30 PM   #3241
Gradiant
FFR's Resident Trashpanda
Simfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Gradiant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Michigan
Age: 26
Posts: 1,194
Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

Weren't like almost half the players in the boats game some sort of 3rd party? lmao. That's what it seemed like at least.
Gradiant is offline  
Old 07-10-2019, 10:31 PM   #3242
the sun fan
FFR Player
 
the sun fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 26
Posts: 403
Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

guess I missed it, Wayward
sry
__________________
TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

FFR is a pretty good place somehow.
the sun fan is offline  
Old 07-10-2019, 10:31 PM   #3243
Shadow_God_10
Call me Lewdy, Sugar
FFR Veteran
 
Shadow_God_10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Toronto, Canada
Age: 28
Posts: 1,829
Send a message via Skype™ to Shadow_God_10
Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not devonin View Post
D1 vote - Unvote
D2 vote - Bandwagon onto Antori

Picked up two votes on himself D1. The only people I've seen give a town read are sunfan (not super trustworthy) and funnygurl (very all over the place)

I don't even have a column for him in the reads chart.

Don't think for a moment I'm not including him too and giving him some side-eye.
I don't really think I bandwagoned onto Antori, I just happened to know about the character and put it together quickly and voted like that. Had he been anyone else I more than likely wouldn't have voted D2.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antori View Post
i can't vote shadow god because his profile picture gives me motivation to check on the thread regularly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Svaz View Post
more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
TIL women have breasts because of horniness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
Shadow_God_10 is offline  
Old 07-10-2019, 10:34 PM   #3244
Gradiant
FFR's Resident Trashpanda
Simfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Gradiant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Michigan
Age: 26
Posts: 1,194
Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

Most damning thing about shadow imo is the interactions surrounding funnygurl
Gradiant is offline  
Old 07-10-2019, 10:35 PM   #3245
the sun fan
FFR Player
 
the sun fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 26
Posts: 403
Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Had he been anyone else I more than likely wouldn't have voted D2.
why would you not have voted?
__________________
TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

FFR is a pretty good place somehow.
the sun fan is offline  
Old 07-10-2019, 10:35 PM   #3246
Wayward Vagabond
Confirmed Heartbreaker
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Wayward Vagabond's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Age: 32
Posts: 5,719
Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
guess I missed it, Wayward
sry
It's an easy catch
__________________
Wayward Vagabond is offline  
Old 07-10-2019, 10:35 PM   #3247
Shadow_God_10
Call me Lewdy, Sugar
FFR Veteran
 
Shadow_God_10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Toronto, Canada
Age: 28
Posts: 1,829
Send a message via Skype™ to Shadow_God_10
Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

Also if I'm a wolf, why would I give everyone here all the information about Antori and thoughts about what his role could be? I mean he happened to be a third party who obviously needed to die, and there's not denying that because it was too risky to keep him alive.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antori View Post
i can't vote shadow god because his profile picture gives me motivation to check on the thread regularly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Svaz View Post
more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
TIL women have breasts because of horniness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
Shadow_God_10 is offline  
Old 07-10-2019, 10:36 PM   #3248
Wayward Vagabond
Confirmed Heartbreaker
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Wayward Vagabond's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Age: 32
Posts: 5,719
Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

Sunfan can you say what powers you'd be receiving if you get to level 3?
__________________
Wayward Vagabond is offline  
Old 07-10-2019, 10:36 PM   #3249
the sun fan
FFR Player
 
the sun fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 26
Posts: 403
Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayward Vagabond View Post
It's an easy catch
I think I've displayed today beyond reasonable doubt that I am a complete moron

explain like im 5 pls
__________________
TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

FFR is a pretty good place somehow.
the sun fan is offline  
Old 07-10-2019, 10:36 PM   #3250
Wayward Vagabond
Confirmed Heartbreaker
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Wayward Vagabond's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Age: 32
Posts: 5,719
Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Also if I'm a wolf, why would I give everyone here all the information about Antori and thoughts about what his role could be? I mean he happened to be a third party who obviously needed to die, and there's not denying that because it was too risky to keep him alive.
Maybe because 3p has a better chance of winning if wolves are gone
__________________
Wayward Vagabond is offline  
Old 07-10-2019, 10:37 PM   #3251
Wayward Vagabond
Confirmed Heartbreaker
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Wayward Vagabond's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Age: 32
Posts: 5,719
Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I think I've displayed today beyond reasonable doubt that I am a complete moron

explain like im 5 pls
Ikes I wouldn't be so hard on myself if I were you, you're a pretty great twg player dude
__________________
Wayward Vagabond is offline  
Old 07-10-2019, 10:38 PM   #3252
the sun fan
FFR Player
 
the sun fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 26
Posts: 403
Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayward Vagabond View Post
Sunfan can you say what powers you'd be receiving if you get to level 3?
kill someone at night
roleblock someone at night
a third thing that I don't know what it does (I should specifically say that it might do nothing)

the third one is steeped in my character's flavor btw
__________________
TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

FFR is a pretty good place somehow.
the sun fan is offline  
Old 07-10-2019, 10:38 PM   #3253
Wayward Vagabond
Confirmed Heartbreaker
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Wayward Vagabond's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Age: 32
Posts: 5,719
Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

Yikes*
__________________
Wayward Vagabond is offline  
Old 07-10-2019, 10:39 PM   #3254
the sun fan
FFR Player
 
the sun fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 26
Posts: 403
Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayward Vagabond View Post
Ikes I wouldn't be so hard on myself if I were you, you're a pretty great twg player dude
I'll never understand

but I appreciate the compliment

I am dumb outside of this game, its demonstrably true
__________________
TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

FFR is a pretty good place somehow.
the sun fan is offline  
Old 07-10-2019, 10:39 PM   #3255
Shadow_God_10
Call me Lewdy, Sugar
FFR Veteran
 
Shadow_God_10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Toronto, Canada
Age: 28
Posts: 1,829
Send a message via Skype™ to Shadow_God_10
Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
why would you not have voted?
Honestly, I wouldn't have been sure where to go in terms of people because I don't know how many of you guys play. That's probably not good enough for you guys but it's all I've got.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antori View Post
i can't vote shadow god because his profile picture gives me motivation to check on the thread regularly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Svaz View Post
more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
TIL women have breasts because of horniness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
Shadow_God_10 is offline  
Old 07-10-2019, 10:39 PM   #3256
Wayward Vagabond
Confirmed Heartbreaker
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Wayward Vagabond's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Age: 32
Posts: 5,719
Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
kill someone at night
roleblock someone at night
a third thing that I don't know what it does (I should specifically say that it might do nothing)

the third one is steeped in my character's flavor btw
Alright yeah I got your role pm and I guess I stole your item lmao

In my defense I just wanted some snacks
__________________
Wayward Vagabond is offline  
Old 07-10-2019, 10:40 PM   #3257
XelNya
7 / 10
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
XelNya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 2,982
Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
kill someone at night
roleblock someone at night
a third thing that I don't know what it does (I should specifically say that it might do nothing)

the third one is steeped in my character's flavor btw
yeh no you need to go
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellonxcollie View Post
you're on thin ice there bud
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricZap9 View Post
irrelevant
XelNya is offline  
Old 07-10-2019, 10:40 PM   #3258
Soundwave-
Carry your failures proud
FFR Veteran
 
Soundwave-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Age: 20
Posts: 634
Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
kill someone at night
this is the one that I was worried about tbh
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by [11:38 PM] Hakulyte
only person who can legit tilt me is like YoshL
Quote:
Originally Posted by スンファンさん
右に3回回らない限り間違います。
Soundwave- is offline  
Old 07-10-2019, 10:40 PM   #3259
the sun fan
FFR Player
 
the sun fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 26
Posts: 403
Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayward Vagabond View Post
Alright yeah I got your role pm and I guess I stole your item lmao

In my defense I just wanted some snacks
you also know I'm telling the truth about everything, yeah?
__________________
TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

FFR is a pretty good place somehow.
the sun fan is offline  
Old 07-10-2019, 10:40 PM   #3260
Wayward Vagabond
Confirmed Heartbreaker
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Wayward Vagabond's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Age: 32
Posts: 5,719
Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
yeh no you need to go
No he really is town with an extra win condition
__________________
Wayward Vagabond is offline  
 


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:41 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution