Old 07-10-2019, 11:28 AM   #2941
XelNya
【花歩】
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
XelNya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 2,981
Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
Better than me wasting it tbh.

Are you worried it's something that could kill you or it just weird conditions ?
Allow me to I guess elaborate further

I have a set of items, and each does something different, and one of them gives me anything distributed in the night

that's what I meant when I said I stole it

But am I worried it kills me?

It's literally called a suicide gun.

So, frankly.

It's a xiz game.

Yes.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellonxcollie View Post
you're on thin ice there bud
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricZap9 View Post
irrelevant
XelNya is offline  
Old 07-10-2019, 11:33 AM   #2942
XelNya
【花歩】
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
XelNya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 2,981
Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
Allow me to I guess elaborate further

I have a set of items, and each does something different, and one of them gives me anything distributed in the night

that's what I meant when I said I stole it

But am I worried it kills me?

It's literally called a suicide gun.

So, frankly.

It's a xiz game.

Yes.
You know what, it's actually in my active best interest to share this.

They're one time use, there's four of them, with a chance to refresh, but it would be very difficult.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellonxcollie View Post
you're on thin ice there bud
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricZap9 View Post
irrelevant
XelNya is offline  
Old 07-10-2019, 11:34 AM   #2943
Not devonin
FFR Player
 
Not devonin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 107
Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

From the name Suicide Gun I would assume it does one of two things:

1. Lets you leave a suicide note that would contain some kind of useful info
2. Lets you die in such a way that makes it you can't get flipped?

I feel like a suicide device would be something wolves would have had to like...conceal information if they were possibly about to get lynched? Or that town/3p would have had to enable them to leave information behind that would otherwise me lost?
Not devonin is offline  
Old 07-10-2019, 11:37 AM   #2944
Not devonin
FFR Player
 
Not devonin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 107
Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
You know what, it's actually in my active best interest to share this.

They're one time use, there's four of them, with a chance to refresh, but it would be very difficult.
Four items in your set, one of which let you steal the suicide gun? Or 4 suicide guns?
Not devonin is offline  
Old 07-10-2019, 11:57 AM   #2945
XelNya
【花歩】
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
XelNya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 2,981
Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not devonin View Post
Four items in your set, one of which let you steal the suicide gun? Or 4 suicide guns?
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
one of them gives me anything distributed in the night
The other three do different things.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellonxcollie View Post
you're on thin ice there bud
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricZap9 View Post
irrelevant
XelNya is offline  
Old 07-10-2019, 11:58 AM   #2946
Xiz
TWG Chaos
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Xiz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Cali4nia
Age: 29
Posts: 4,827
Send a message via Skype™ to Xiz
Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

The world begins to shake. A large flash of light appears before you all. You hear an ominous voice from the sky say "9". You remember what was forgotten.
__________________


Last edited by Xiz; 07-10-2019 at 11:59 AM..
Xiz is offline  
Old 07-10-2019, 11:59 AM   #2947
XelNya
【花歩】
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
XelNya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 2,981
Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Though knowing you, I'll get some abstract answer like "Probably", "Maybe", "Almost".
Wanna note for you I did answer this by the way
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellonxcollie View Post
you're on thin ice there bud
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricZap9 View Post
irrelevant
XelNya is offline  
Old 07-10-2019, 12:00 PM   #2948
XelNya
【花歩】
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
XelNya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 2,981
Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
The world begins to shake. A large flash of light appears before you all. You hear an ominous voice from the sky say "9". You remember what was forgotten.
Host kill power is on folks

unless it was before?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellonxcollie View Post
you're on thin ice there bud
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricZap9 View Post
irrelevant
XelNya is offline  
Old 07-10-2019, 12:01 PM   #2949
gold stinger
Signature Extraordinare~~
Event StaffSimfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran
 
gold stinger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Age: 25
Posts: 5,598
Send a message via Skype™ to gold stinger
Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gradiant View Post
Anybody receive a letter either night phase? Not an alphabet letter but a mail letter
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
Host kill power is on folks

unless it was before?
It was definitely on before. Doesn't look like anything in OP changed beyond since when someone noticed that there were ITA's on.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshL View Post
butts.



- Tosh 2014




gold stinger is offline  
Old 07-10-2019, 12:01 PM   #2950
gold stinger
Signature Extraordinare~~
Event StaffSimfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran
 
gold stinger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Age: 25
Posts: 5,598
Send a message via Skype™ to gold stinger
Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

lol gradiant quote still on
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshL View Post
butts.



- Tosh 2014




gold stinger is offline  
Old 07-10-2019, 12:05 PM   #2951
Daikyi
FFR Player
 
Daikyi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 10
Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

SOUNDWAVE IS BACK
__________________
Daikyi is offline  
Old 07-10-2019, 12:06 PM   #2952
Daikyi
FFR Player
 
Daikyi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 10
Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

makes sense, something like 12 hours into day phase or something, a full day phase, or even half of one is a lot to be rip
__________________
Daikyi is offline  
Old 07-10-2019, 12:06 PM   #2953
XelNya
【花歩】
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
XelNya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 2,981
Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

I misread my own role.

to re-clarify, it says it attracts an item

so on that I think it pertains to the player killed items and not his letter gradiant is mentioning.

gs you're lockin' in my town reading btw for pointing that out
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellonxcollie View Post
you're on thin ice there bud
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricZap9 View Post
irrelevant
XelNya is offline  
Old 07-10-2019, 12:08 PM   #2954
XelNya
【花歩】
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
XelNya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 2,981
Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

I don't know if you intended to do that

but that's good

pick a number 1 or 4 and I'll share what it does as an apology for HAVING FUCKED UP

goldstinger exclusive btw
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellonxcollie View Post
you're on thin ice there bud
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricZap9 View Post
irrelevant
XelNya is offline  
Old 07-10-2019, 12:15 PM   #2955
Xiz
TWG Chaos
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Xiz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Cali4nia
Age: 29
Posts: 4,827
Send a message via Skype™ to Xiz
Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

Day 3 Vote count:
17 Alive, 9 to Insta
======================


YoshL: (1) goldstinger
thesunfan: (2) YoshL, flashflashaccount
tforce: (1) funnygurl
XelNya: (1) thesunfan

No vote: notdevonin, shadowgod, sotrn42, gradiant, xelnya, roundbox, soundwave, svaz, daftypixel, funnier, wayward, hakulyte


Day 3 ends July 11th @9pm Server
__________________


Last edited by Xiz; 07-10-2019 at 12:23 PM..
Xiz is offline  
Old 07-10-2019, 12:34 PM   #2956
gold stinger
Signature Extraordinare~~
Event StaffSimfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran
 
gold stinger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Age: 25
Posts: 5,598
Send a message via Skype™ to gold stinger
Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
I don't know if you intended to do that

but that's good

pick a number 1 or 4 and I'll share what it does as an apology for HAVING FUCKED UP

goldstinger exclusive btw
umm 4 I guess? I assume this is in relation to items that you have based on your role and to be quite honest it sounds like you're joat just like sunfan.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshL View Post
butts.



- Tosh 2014




gold stinger is offline  
Old 07-10-2019, 12:36 PM   #2957
Hakulyte
FFR & TWG Player
Retired StaffFFR Veteran
 
Hakulyte's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 4,196
Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
I misread my own role.

to re-clarify, it says it attracts an item

so on that I think it pertains to the player killed items and not his letter gradiant is mentioning.

gs you're lockin' in my town reading btw for pointing that out
You stole Sunfan's "Suicide Gun" would be my guess because I cannot link a "Suicide Gun" to any of the dead players.

I think the item I sent was simply wasted.
Hakulyte is online now  
Old 07-10-2019, 12:41 PM   #2958
gold stinger
Signature Extraordinare~~
Event StaffSimfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran
 
gold stinger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Age: 25
Posts: 5,598
Send a message via Skype™ to gold stinger
Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

Heading out to work, should be back late late tonight.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshL View Post
butts.



- Tosh 2014




gold stinger is offline  
Old 07-10-2019, 12:46 PM   #2959
storn42
RIP Storn D0-D0
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
storn42's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 601
Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
You stole Sunfan's "Suicide Gun" would be my guess because I cannot link a "Suicide Gun" to any of the dead players.

I think the item I sent was simply wasted.
this is 100% what happened. it links everything together and more importantly proves that greg is 3p and NOT town. if we do what he wants and kill xel here he'll just get his gun back and kill himself and win. It makes sense since he made sure never to claim what his item was and why its powerful.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
"I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post


storn42 is offline  
Old 07-10-2019, 12:48 PM   #2960
XelNya
【花歩】
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
XelNya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 2,981
Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by gold stinger View Post
umm 4 I guess? I assume this is in relation to items that you have based on your role and to be quite honest it sounds like you're joat just like sunfan.
Yes it was in relation to the ones I have that compose my role

four refreshes the other three if the person targeted at night dies in the day

and by that it means any way they die

it does not kill
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellonxcollie View Post
you're on thin ice there bud
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricZap9 View Post
irrelevant
XelNya is offline  
 


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:30 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution