Old 08-5-2014, 04:27 PM   #1
Doug31
Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Doug31
Default Smite [v2]

The old thread here, back when the game was still in beta and barely anyone had a key to even play it. It's very different now.

Smite is a great game a lot like League of Legends. I personally think it's much better. It doesn't have runes, masteries, or summoner spells to worry about. And its view is 3rd person instead of overhead. This means there's much more of a concept of sneaking up behind people where it's hard for them to aim at you or dodge your attacks. Also, even auto attacks can be blocked if another unit is standing in the way, and you actually have to aim your auto attacks and can miss them. I really like it how it's a game of actually trying to hit your enemies instead of just you tell your character to hit your enemies like in LoL.

I might edit in a list of users that play Smite into this post later but I'm not going to bother if only a few people do.

Please let me know if you want to play this game with me. I'll give you lots of kisses if you do. <3

You can find the game here.

And if you really don't want to give me a referral for whatever reason, you can find there game here instead.