Old 06-10-2019, 09:50 AM   #1581
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Charu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Age: 30
Posts: 7,067
Default Re: TWG CLXXXVI - Anime North 2019 [GAME THREAD]

I'm going to do this based off of the playerlist by the way, so there's really no order of where I placed them. Maybe if I'm not lazy, I'll rearrange them as I write this post. (No promises)

-----------------------

TOWN

-----------------------

Charu



Hateandhatred

Claimed PR, don't even need to say anything.

---

flashflash account

Uh... I mean I guess I like how he was trying to gauge how the game should be played given the mechanics. I didn't much butt in to his affairs because, well... y'know, being a PR and all, but I was curious on what he was going to do.

Other than that, he's shown to be actually not happy with the gamestate, which is understandable I suppose. This isn't really a good position for town anyhow, not with the mechanics that are in play anyways. I think it's for this reason he's probably just a town that's sad about the gamestate and feels like there's nothing he can do.

---

the sun fan

Honestly, I thought he could've been a wolf first phase (but my vote on him was more or less trying to gauge what antori was doing). Him claiming sanz's towniness in his drunkin' form though is kind of amusing. I thought, of all players, he would understand why some of us were thinking the way we were thinking. Sanz was playing super defensive, the kind of defensive (as backpack stated) that would be warranted if it's a wolf trying to dislodge any and all suspicion on them for minor reasons.

A wolf trying to appear "green" so to speak.

...I wonder if thesunfan is a player that would AoE (Attack on Emotion) though. I figured he wouldn't, but him being not happy with the sanz lynch and still not being happy about it makes me think if it's an AoE strat. I sure hope not, because I think he's town specifically because of that.

Also because he said this was town-sided and said to me to "get an easy win" if I were a wolf, lol.

---

DaBackpack

Dude has been very low in posting, which is kind of unlike him. However, he did mention he felt a little burned out from TWG, especially after giving it his all in his champs game over at MU, so I suppose that's excusable.

However, he is the person that pretty much guided the direction of votes come EoD. Maybe not SUPER HARD, but hard enough that it swayed some players to move, or not change at all. Unfortunately, both of his confidence-induced posts were incorrect regarding antori and sanz (which I perfectly understand for both).

Despite being wrong, he didn't shy away from being wrong to... well... only be wrong again. If this is a wolf, then it's a power wolf made of steel. There's no apologetic tone to his posts regarding his pushes. I'd say he's probably town just due to that alone, but I know backpack has probably leveled up considerably after MU, so I'll place him probably at the lower end of town rather than middle.

A noteworthy point to make regarding backpack though was that he didn't much like about FFA openly talking about mechanics. For this reason, I don't think these two can be paired with each other.

-----------------------

NULL

-----------------------

Svaz
While she's still sticking to the RP (bless her), I can't seem to recall whenever I felt truly in tune with her this game. I'd put her in the "possible wolf" pile because of this. There's not really anything that makes me think she's a for sure wolf, but she's not a player that screams town for me either. I really shouldn't have nulls, but I think that's the best I can place her.

I will note that she got pinged out by mellonxcollie for NOT VOTING during the EoD in which a KitB occurred between Sanz and gold stinger, which in case my color code didn't signify, were both town. For this reason, I think it's not possible for both of them to be wolves in this game.

---

mellon_collie

Could be a wolf, but can be a town. She didn't like Svaz, and she didn't like sanz for reasons that I think some of us (me and backpack) felt. I can see this coming from a town player trying to catch an ACTIVE wolf, not so much as an inactive wolf though. At the same time though, it's these moments wolves should be in because it'll mask themselves to appear as if they are at least trying to solve.

I'll put her on null on the condition of whether or not Svaz dies or suddenly Svaz is lynched to flip green. I think if Svaz is a wolf, mellon is just super cleared imo. Reverse is true for Svaz imo, if mellon is wolf, Svaz is most likely town.

-----------------------

WOLF

-----------------------

Xiz

Here's my thing with Xiz. See, you know that "shitpost" he made waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back, the one I said it was noteworthy? See, this is when I thought my and him made an understanding that I know what was up and I was going to go in that room no matter what. So if he was a wolf, something in the room I picked would've happened differently, but no. The wolves decided to pick some other room that night.

That's when I kind of just gave him "okay, I guess he's alright" and didn't pay much attention to him this entire game. But we're running out of myslynches, and given the state of the game, I might just lynch him because he has been quiet. I thought it was just due to real life because I know he's a busy dude, but then I remembered this was gonna be the only time he could play a game.

is that read a bit angle-y? Eeeeeeeeeeeeh, I guess? His vote before the day ended was on backpack, I don't recall anything about him not liking backpack though (only that he was disappointed and then asked for a reads list). Maybe I missed it?

---

XelNya

Given the lack of anything, just gonna throw him in wolf territory until something substantial happens. It's even more maddening that Xel's meta is kind of like this anyways. He can play, or he can just not play and be whatever alignment. It sucks and I would lynch him this phase.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)


Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Charu is offline  
Old 06-10-2019, 09:52 AM   #1582
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Charu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Age: 30
Posts: 7,067
Default Re: TWG CLXXXVI - Anime North 2019 [GAME THREAD]

So in short, either someone is really good at appearing towny right now

Or the wolf team is:

Xiz/Xel/[Svaz OR mellon]
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)


Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Charu is offline  
Old 06-10-2019, 09:53 AM   #1583
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Charu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Age: 30
Posts: 7,067
Default Re: TWG CLXXXVI - Anime North 2019 [GAME THREAD]

With a hint of maybe backpack
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)


Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Charu is offline  
Old 06-10-2019, 10:42 AM   #1584
Xiz
TWG Chaos
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Xiz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Cali4nia
Age: 29
Posts: 4,827
Send a message via Skype™ to Xiz
Default Re: TWG CLXXXVI - Anime North 2019 [GAME THREAD]

Few quick things

- My partner left today for a month to Florida, so I spent the entire weekend no distractions with them. Sorry, that takes priority over this game so if you kill me for that, then i'm not sorry
- I'm a townie
- I am sad I wasn't here to fake-claim a blue for charu. Remember back when Charu and I had a weird voting thing? That's when I knew. I was hoping to have used that today for him but, it is what it is. Also that's why he has been my #1 town since after that entire thing. I've kinda just ignored charu and said he was town without any info until it mattered which it didn't until now so lolz
- DBP is pretty much locked wolf to me. That '1' post was a shit post directed at you, and only you for that fireman game a few years ago. The fact you read that as a soft is so not like you, I don't believe you think that. Also you pushing me now, then backpeddling when you realized your argument was super weak but still voting me is really silly.

@DBP what is my 'other play' ? I don't get what you mean by that.

- Sunfan it's really not fair that you say i'm not trying to solve the game. Do you actually believe that or was that an 'in the moment' thing.


With this new information, DBP is pretty much the only person I want to kill today, and I will be trying to convince everyone to kill him today. I really want people to follow, and i'll be convincing you all later.


I'm gonna be taking mellon out of my towns list, but shes still last that I want to kill compared to others.

I begin work in 20 and won't be around until 4-5 hours before EOD looks like. It's what it is for me sorry.
dbp
__________________

Xiz is offline  
Old 06-10-2019, 10:49 AM   #1585
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Charu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Age: 30
Posts: 7,067
Default Re: TWG CLXXXVI - Anime North 2019 [GAME THREAD]

I waited bro

I actually waited~

Also, idk if I was gonna play along or not, but I was hoping someone would attempt at a PR claim and attempt to fake it.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)


Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Charu is offline  
Old 06-10-2019, 10:52 AM   #1586
Xiz
TWG Chaos
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Xiz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Cali4nia
Age: 29
Posts: 4,827
Send a message via Skype™ to Xiz
Default Re: TWG CLXXXVI - Anime North 2019 [GAME THREAD]

Yeah I see that now.

Timelines didn’t match up sadly, it is what it is. But thanks for trying to wait lol
__________________

Xiz is offline  
Old 06-10-2019, 10:54 AM   #1587
Xiz
TWG Chaos
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Xiz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Cali4nia
Age: 29
Posts: 4,827
Send a message via Skype™ to Xiz
Default Re: TWG CLXXXVI - Anime North 2019 [GAME THREAD]

Was tempted to claim but not counter claim you but like, ugh idk I shoulda probably gone for it still.

Did I make an oopsie
__________________

Xiz is offline  
Old 06-10-2019, 10:54 AM   #1588
Xiz
TWG Chaos
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Xiz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Cali4nia
Age: 29
Posts: 4,827
Send a message via Skype™ to Xiz
Default Re: TWG CLXXXVI - Anime North 2019 [GAME THREAD]

K work brb
__________________

Xiz is offline  
Old 06-10-2019, 11:05 AM   #1589
XelNya
【花歩】
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
XelNya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 2,955
Default Re: TWG CLXXXVI - Anime North 2019 [GAME THREAD]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
I'm going to do this based off of the playerlist by the way, so there's really no order of where I placed them. Maybe if I'm not lazy, I'll rearrange them as I write this post. (No promises)

-----------------------

TOWN

-----------------------

Charu



Hateandhatred

Claimed PR, don't even need to say anything.

---

flashflash account

Uh... I mean I guess I like how he was trying to gauge how the game should be played given the mechanics. I didn't much butt in to his affairs because, well... y'know, being a PR and all, but I was curious on what he was going to do.

Other than that, he's shown to be actually not happy with the gamestate, which is understandable I suppose. This isn't really a good position for town anyhow, not with the mechanics that are in play anyways. I think it's for this reason he's probably just a town that's sad about the gamestate and feels like there's nothing he can do.

---

the sun fan

Honestly, I thought he could've been a wolf first phase (but my vote on him was more or less trying to gauge what antori was doing). Him claiming sanz's towniness in his drunkin' form though is kind of amusing. I thought, of all players, he would understand why some of us were thinking the way we were thinking. Sanz was playing super defensive, the kind of defensive (as backpack stated) that would be warranted if it's a wolf trying to dislodge any and all suspicion on them for minor reasons.

A wolf trying to appear "green" so to speak.

...I wonder if thesunfan is a player that would AoE (Attack on Emotion) though. I figured he wouldn't, but him being not happy with the sanz lynch and still not being happy about it makes me think if it's an AoE strat. I sure hope not, because I think he's town specifically because of that.

Also because he said this was town-sided and said to me to "get an easy win" if I were a wolf, lol.

---

DaBackpack

Dude has been very low in posting, which is kind of unlike him. However, he did mention he felt a little burned out from TWG, especially after giving it his all in his champs game over at MU, so I suppose that's excusable.

However, he is the person that pretty much guided the direction of votes come EoD. Maybe not SUPER HARD, but hard enough that it swayed some players to move, or not change at all. Unfortunately, both of his confidence-induced posts were incorrect regarding antori and sanz (which I perfectly understand for both).

Despite being wrong, he didn't shy away from being wrong to... well... only be wrong again. If this is a wolf, then it's a power wolf made of steel. There's no apologetic tone to his posts regarding his pushes. I'd say he's probably town just due to that alone, but I know backpack has probably leveled up considerably after MU, so I'll place him probably at the lower end of town rather than middle.

A noteworthy point to make regarding backpack though was that he didn't much like about FFA openly talking about mechanics. For this reason, I don't think these two can be paired with each other.

-----------------------

NULL

-----------------------

Svaz
While she's still sticking to the RP (bless her), I can't seem to recall whenever I felt truly in tune with her this game. I'd put her in the "possible wolf" pile because of this. There's not really anything that makes me think she's a for sure wolf, but she's not a player that screams town for me either. I really shouldn't have nulls, but I think that's the best I can place her.

I will note that she got pinged out by mellonxcollie for NOT VOTING during the EoD in which a KitB occurred between Sanz and gold stinger, which in case my color code didn't signify, were both town. For this reason, I think it's not possible for both of them to be wolves in this game.

---

mellon_collie

Could be a wolf, but can be a town. She didn't like Svaz, and she didn't like sanz for reasons that I think some of us (me and backpack) felt. I can see this coming from a town player trying to catch an ACTIVE wolf, not so much as an inactive wolf though. At the same time though, it's these moments wolves should be in because it'll mask themselves to appear as if they are at least trying to solve.

I'll put her on null on the condition of whether or not Svaz dies or suddenly Svaz is lynched to flip green. I think if Svaz is a wolf, mellon is just super cleared imo. Reverse is true for Svaz imo, if mellon is wolf, Svaz is most likely town.

-----------------------

WOLF

-----------------------

Xiz

Here's my thing with Xiz. See, you know that "shitpost" he made waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back, the one I said it was noteworthy? See, this is when I thought my and him made an understanding that I know what was up and I was going to go in that room no matter what. So if he was a wolf, something in the room I picked would've happened differently, but no. The wolves decided to pick some other room that night.

That's when I kind of just gave him "okay, I guess he's alright" and didn't pay much attention to him this entire game. But we're running out of myslynches, and given the state of the game, I might just lynch him because he has been quiet. I thought it was just due to real life because I know he's a busy dude, but then I remembered this was gonna be the only time he could play a game.

is that read a bit angle-y? Eeeeeeeeeeeeh, I guess? His vote before the day ended was on backpack, I don't recall anything about him not liking backpack though (only that he was disappointed and then asked for a reads list). Maybe I missed it?

---

XelNya

Given the lack of anything, just gonna throw him in wolf territory until something substantial happens. It's even more maddening that Xel's meta is kind of like this anyways. He can play, or he can just not play and be whatever alignment. It sucks and I would lynch him this phase.
I got slammed with family activities but i totally belong in that lynch pile regardlesd

But yeah nah tbh im more shocked last phase did not end in my lynch in that cfd

I agree with a lot of these reads except id drop greg to null as the posts of his i have read are just awful tonewise to me.

I think if svaz doesnt cut the rp and deliver a solid post id entertain a strong push because im not gonna decode that shit
XelNya is offline  
Old 06-10-2019, 11:18 AM   #1590
mellon_collie
FFR Player
 
mellon_collie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Age: 29
Posts: 64
Default Re: TWG CLXXXVI - Anime North 2019 [GAME THREAD]

I'm fine with the roleplay but I still need more substance in the posts from svaz. If she has to cut the RP to do that then so be it
mellon_collie is offline  
Old 06-10-2019, 11:20 AM   #1591
mellon_collie
FFR Player
 
mellon_collie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Age: 29
Posts: 64
Default Re: TWG CLXXXVI - Anime North 2019 [GAME THREAD]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
My partner left today for a month to Florida, so I spent the entire weekend no distractions with them. Sorry, that takes priority over this game so if you kill me for that, then i'm not sorry
honestly this feels kinda dirty to me, especially given how many times you've used the "I was hanging out with my partner" excuse this game

you haven't been around or solving the game, and bringing up your partner every time makes it seem like you don't want to be called out and setting up anyone who does call you out to look like a jerk
mellon_collie is offline  
Old 06-10-2019, 12:31 PM   #1592
Xiz
TWG Chaos
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Xiz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Cali4nia
Age: 29
Posts: 4,827
Send a message via Skype™ to Xiz
Default Re: TWG CLXXXVI - Anime North 2019 [GAME THREAD]

I only used it for this weekend unless I’m mistaken but fine
I’ll take it back

But I am solving the game, but no I’m not leading I’ll give you that
__________________

Xiz is offline  
Old 06-10-2019, 12:33 PM   #1593
Xiz
TWG Chaos
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Xiz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Cali4nia
Age: 29
Posts: 4,827
Send a message via Skype™ to Xiz
Default Re: TWG CLXXXVI - Anime North 2019 [GAME THREAD]

Svaz doing rp st this point is making me skim her posts
__________________

Xiz is offline  
Old 06-10-2019, 12:52 PM   #1594
Hateandhatred
"The Quebec Steparatist."
FFR Veteran
 
Hateandhatred's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Age: 30
Posts: 1,786
Default Re: TWG CLXXXVI - Anime North 2019 [GAME THREAD]

Wow charu, having DBP on your town list feels really weird to me... But given that your alignment is crystal clear, I'll give it some consideration.

On the other hand, there's a chance I won't be able to contribute anymore today. I have to go babysit again, but there's a chance I'll be able to use my sister's laptop.

Say I give you my vote for free, who do you have me vote? I'll let it on whoever you pick when I'm leaving for babysitting (+ work afterwards), and if I'm able to come back, I'll take it off.
__________________


FMO AAAs (click on title for replays):
ETERNAL DRAIN [Heavy] (67)
,
Fast Asleep (67)
,
dr1 (73)



Quote:
Originally Posted by rayword45 View Post
something something nate lever
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Humor, pls keep away if easily triggered
I don't fucking know there is apparently more genders in 2019 than there are concentration camp victims
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
SHUT UP SVEN I KNOW I'M PLAYING BAD

Quote:
Det är okej om djuret är större än du.
Hateandhatred is offline  
Old 06-10-2019, 12:54 PM   #1595
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Charu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Age: 30
Posts: 7,067
Default Re: TWG CLXXXVI - Anime North 2019 [GAME THREAD]

It's more like he's very low on it.

Read the "read" carefully. He can very well switch to a wolf pending on circumstances. For instance, given his confidence when saying "such and such is a wolf," it could work both ways for backpack.

He's the type of player when, trying to solve, would spew out stuff like this as if it was another day at the office. He's done it to me if it makes you feel any better.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)


Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Charu is offline  
Old 06-10-2019, 12:57 PM   #1596
Hateandhatred
"The Quebec Steparatist."
FFR Veteran
 
Hateandhatred's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Age: 30
Posts: 1,786
Default Re: TWG CLXXXVI - Anime North 2019 [GAME THREAD]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
It's more like he's very low on it.

Read the "read" carefully. He can very well switch to a wolf pending on circumstances. For instance, given his confidence when saying "such and such is a wolf," it could work both ways for backpack.

He's the type of player when, trying to solve, would spew out stuff like this as if it was another day at the office. He's done it to me if it makes you feel any better.
Fair point. I mean, he did jump to sanzath, and gold stinger was town, so while his behavior was terribly wolf-like, he doesn't quite have the motivation that goes alongside that.
__________________


FMO AAAs (click on title for replays):
ETERNAL DRAIN [Heavy] (67)
,
Fast Asleep (67)
,
dr1 (73)



Quote:
Originally Posted by rayword45 View Post
something something nate lever
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Humor, pls keep away if easily triggered
I don't fucking know there is apparently more genders in 2019 than there are concentration camp victims
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
SHUT UP SVEN I KNOW I'M PLAYING BAD

Quote:
Det är okej om djuret är större än du.
Hateandhatred is offline  
Old 06-10-2019, 01:10 PM   #1597
Hateandhatred
"The Quebec Steparatist."
FFR Veteran
 
Hateandhatred's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Age: 30
Posts: 1,786
Default Re: TWG CLXXXVI - Anime North 2019 [GAME THREAD]

FFA and Sunfan could still be wolves, if either of them is known to sometimes take a leader position as wolves. I lack experience with the game and with the both of them, so there's no way I'd know that. Sunfan looks safe at this moment, but with lynch candidates withering away, I've been thinking FFA at least could have been playing us by feigning being really into mechanics and investigation, especially since nothing was really ever in his face so far. He would be a crazy good wolf though, like Charu said a few posts ago, a wolf that did a great job at hiding as a town...

Any thoughts?

Also, me claiming PR sucks more than anyone else I think, especially since pretty much no one had ever doubted me somehow (you guys are weird), but Charu definitely had a few people trying to start a wagon against him, I'm gonna check it out right now.
__________________


FMO AAAs (click on title for replays):
ETERNAL DRAIN [Heavy] (67)
,
Fast Asleep (67)
,
dr1 (73)



Quote:
Originally Posted by rayword45 View Post
something something nate lever
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Humor, pls keep away if easily triggered
I don't fucking know there is apparently more genders in 2019 than there are concentration camp victims
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
SHUT UP SVEN I KNOW I'M PLAYING BAD

Quote:
Det är okej om djuret är större än du.
Hateandhatred is offline  
Old 06-10-2019, 01:21 PM   #1598
flashflash account
FFR Player
 
flashflash account's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: On a mountain in a desert
Posts: 500
Default Re: TWG CLXXXVI - Anime North 2019 [GAME THREAD]

Fwiw I don't think I'm really a good wolf player, but the TPB game everyone kind of gave me a free pass and idk why
Probably just cause I was in the voice chat so much? Meh
If I was a wolf you'd probably know
__________________
aka mikey

-----

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenAshy View Post
I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless
flashflash account is offline  
Old 06-10-2019, 01:23 PM   #1599
flashflash account
FFR Player
 
flashflash account's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: On a mountain in a desert
Posts: 500
Default Re: TWG CLXXXVI - Anime North 2019 [GAME THREAD]

I like the way charu presented his read list it was very readable to me
Maybe hes down for a Raeko lynch
__________________
aka mikey

-----

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenAshy View Post
I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless
flashflash account is offline  
Old 06-10-2019, 01:24 PM   #1600
flashflash account
FFR Player
 
flashflash account's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: On a mountain in a desert
Posts: 500
Default Re: TWG CLXXXVI - Anime North 2019 [GAME THREAD]

I still think xiz is towny despite my love being unrequited
__________________
aka mikey

-----

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenAshy View Post
I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless
flashflash account is offline  
 


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:11 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution