Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game

Old 06-25-2019, 09:14 PM   #581
gold stinger
Signature Extraordinare~~
Song Submission & Events Manager
Game ManagerEvent StaffSimfile JudgeFFR Wiki StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to gold stinger
Default Re: jTWG LXXXIV: 8 New Players and Raeko Game Thread

fuck man give me a reads list

- Tosh 2014

gold stinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2019, 09:19 PM   #582
gold stinger
Game ManagerEvent StaffSimfile JudgeFFR Wiki StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Last thing I want to happen this eod is someone set an insta -1 and then someone new to the game insta's by accident.

- Tosh 2014

Old 06-25-2019, 09:23 PM   #583
mellon_collie
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by gold stinger View Post
I'm going to need full read lists from both raeko and Antori. There's an hour left, it's 2 votes each, and if one of them dies I want to see where they fully stand on impressions for the game right now.
ok fine

I already kinda did this here but it wasn't 100% and I'll redo it anyway

Antori - I still don't really get the logic behind most of his reads and he seems to use other people's posts as logic a lot. My pressuring him didn't really get anywhere but he didn't seem overly defensive so that was a point that made me town read him a little bit, but still not sure on him
gold stinger - town unless alive for a long time
MarioNintendo - town unless alive for a long time
Sanzath - as I said I liked his tone earlier today when he seemed emotional it seemed like it was coming from a genuine place. however wolves can still get frustrated so it's not really enough at this point. I think the fact that he was arguing so much with gold stinger even after the lynch/flip was a bit sketch, almost like an artificially constructed T/T interaction
dragonmegaXX - really not sure how to read them, I can tell she is not very accustomed to TWG but I don't want to just town read her for dumbtelling (when you clear someone based on the fact that they don't know something and you'd assume a wolf would know). I think based on tone and just the free way that they are posting, they seem town, but that's more gut than anything
ShyYoshiGuy - looking like my main wolf lean. They seem to just sheep people constantly, and also making a lot of posts that don't show them putting their own individual thought into the game. They mostly just read other people's posts and accept their explanation without giving too much of their own input. seems like a wolf coasting strategy
mellon_collie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2019, 09:23 PM   #584
mellon_collie
FFR Player

gold stinger can you hold your horses how long do you think it takes to make a reads list? lol
Old 06-25-2019, 09:29 PM   #585
gold stinger

So me & mellon are on the same page when it comes to Cocoa. I agree with your Sanzath read. @Raeko what are your thoughts on the Antori/Yoshi manufactured communications debate that happened a bit ago? I can quick-link to the page here but a tl;dr is thought is Yoshi has a strong claim for not being a wolf because Shadowgod voted Antori, Antori immediately cleared suspicion (according to shadowgod). Shadowgod then immediately put a vote for pressure on ShyYoshiGuy, and they did nothing until d0 eod. MN's thoughts seems to confirm this town lean because as he pointed out, Shadowgod then moved the vote to me for self-preservation, and I have also pointed out that it appeared like easy baiting for a lynch.

- Tosh 2014

Old 06-25-2019, 09:31 PM   #586
mellon_collie
FFR Player

If I do die I think you should still go after yoshi, I really don't see them being night killed anytime soon and in terms of lynch order that makes the most sense to me

otherwise I think sanzath is a good choice, followed by antori

and I'd start to get paranoid of either of the "town clears" if either of them survive but only in final 3
Old 06-25-2019, 09:31 PM   #587
gold stinger

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
gold stinger can you hold your horses how long do you think it takes to make a reads list? lol
I would say about half an hour. That's why I said I'm going to need one an hour ago.

- Tosh 2014

Old 06-25-2019, 09:31 PM   #588
Antori
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

gold stinger: plays like town, makes good arguments and his thoughts make sense. he's experienced in twg so i expect his wolf play to be pretty convincing, want to believe he's wolf but postponing that idea. null with wolf lean.
MarioNintendo: i dont understand his play, he's cute i guess. makes long walls of text that i dont think any wolf would bother to try hard that much. medium town lean.
Sanzath: post count farmer, not much more to say since i usually glance over his posts for being too long. null.
mellonxcollie?town?? i dont know at this point but i also dont 'not know' enough to wanna know
dragonmegaXX: exactly how i would play wolf in other games, they seem to know the in's and out's of the game and dont give much thoughts and play dumb, wolf lean.
ShyYoshiGuy: simple man that plays his simple game very well, if he's wolf he deserves to win anyways so not hanging(not cause i want wolf to win but cause i think he is town and just pointing out what i think if he flipped wolf stop trying to lynch me on the most abstract things thanks)

Antori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2019, 09:32 PM   #589
the sun fan
FFR Player

Sanzath (1)- gold stinger
Dragon (1)- Antori
Antori (2)- Dragon, raeko
raeko (2)- Mario, Shy
unvote- Sanzath

a little bit under 30 minutes remain in the phase

FFR is a pretty good place somehow.
the sun fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2019, 09:33 PM   #590
gold stinger

Quote:
and I'd start to get paranoid of either of the "town clears" if either of them survive but only in final 3
I think anyone at this point would be paranoid as fuck, but I really don't think MN would play a long-con like that.

- Tosh 2014

Old 06-25-2019, 09:33 PM   #591
gold stinger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antori View Post
gold stinger: plays like town, makes good arguments and his thoughts make sense. he's experienced in twg so i expect his wolf play to be pretty convincing, want to believe he's wolf but postponing that idea. null with wolf lean.
wow

- Tosh 2014

Old 06-25-2019, 09:35 PM   #592
Antori
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

you know mellon still has their vote on me > > very cool

Antori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2019, 09:37 PM   #593
ShyYoshiGuy
FFR Player

Quote:
So me & mellon are on the same page when it comes to Cocoa. I agree with your Sanzath read. @Raeko what are your thoughts on the Antori/Yoshi manufactured communications debate that happened a bit ago? I can quick-link to the page here but a tl;dr is thought is Yoshi has a strong claim for not being a wolf because Shadowgod voted Antori, Antori immediately cleared suspicion (according to shadowgod). Shadowgod then immediately put a vote for pressure on ShyYoshiGuy, and they did nothing until d0 eod. MN's thoughts seems to confirm this town lean because as he pointed out, Shadowgod then moved the vote to me for self-preservation, and I have also pointed out that it appeared like easy baiting for a lynch.
Is this they me? (I’m he/him btw, just so you know.)
Old 06-25-2019, 09:37 PM   #594
mellon_collie
FFR Player

Quote:
that could have still been intentional distancing. Shadow ended up changing his vote at the end of the day so he could have been planning to change his vote the entire time

if he is shadow's partner he wasn't really in danger of getting lynched at the time so it could be a good distancing strat. Shadow's votes were only one page apart on the forum also, it's not like it was planted all day. I really wouldn't say that is enough to clear him
Old 06-25-2019, 09:37 PM   #595
gold stinger

Yes, they is you.

- Tosh 2014

Old 06-25-2019, 09:38 PM   #596
MarioNintendo
Expect delays.
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerFFR Veteran

Quote:
MarioNintendo: i dont understand his play, he's cute i guess. makes long walls of text that i dont think any wolf would bother to try hard that much. medium town lean.
Sanzath: post count farmer, not much more to say since i usually glance over his posts for being too long. null.
mellonxcollie?town?? i dont know at this point but i also dont 'not know' enough to wanna know
dragonmegaXX: exactly how i would play wolf in other games, they seem to know the in's and out's of the game and dont give much thoughts and play dumb, wolf lean.
ShyYoshiGuy: simple man that plays his simple game very well, if he's wolf he deserves to win anyways so not hanging(not cause i want wolf to win but cause i think he is town and just pointing out what i think if he flipped wolf stop trying to lynch me on the most abstract things thanks)
Oh god there's going to be a lot of unpacking to do, here

Quote:
Originally Posted by macgravel View Post
Mario's files are top notch, so every time he submits a file I get excited in my pants.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
This guy, MarioNintendo?
Click the bricks

MarioNintendo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2019, 09:38 PM   #597
mellon_collie
FFR Player

Quote:
you know mellon still has their vote on me > > very cool
I was just pressuring you and seeing if that vote would trigger anything out of you. still got plenty of time
Old 06-25-2019, 09:39 PM   #598
ShyYoshiGuy
FFR Player

Quote:
Yes, they is you.
Ok, then your post makes sense to me now. I was a little confused, but I gotcha now.
Old 06-25-2019, 09:41 PM   #599
MarioNintendo
Expect delays.
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerFFR Veteran

Melloncollie reacts better to the pressure than Antori, right now

Quote:
Originally Posted by macgravel View Post
Mario's files are top notch, so every time he submits a file I get excited in my pants.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
This guy, MarioNintendo?
Click the bricks

MarioNintendo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2019, 09:41 PM   #600
gold stinger

Quote:
if he is shadow's partner he wasn't really in danger of getting lynched at the time so it could be a good distancing strat. Shadow's votes were only one page apart on the forum also, it's not like it was planted all day. I really wouldn't say that is enough to clear him
Sure. I can agree with that. Only issue I have with that point of view is that the only thing that the silence really did before the flip like that was make a bad scene for Yoshi, which would have been REALLY bad if it was a w/w interaction imo. I agree it's not enough to clear him, but it's enough for a small town lean since shadowgod did really seem like he was looking for a quick, easy inactive lynch to get himself out of dying. He even followed up on that here:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Where the fuck is Yoshi? I'm gonna be pissed if I get into a KitB with an inactive player and still get lynched.

- Tosh 2014