Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > Video Games
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-23-2010, 12:48 AM   #2281
xxxim_a_noobxxx
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to xxxim_a_noobxxx Send a message via MSN to xxxim_a_noobxxx
Default Re: World of Warcraft

Yeahhhh i would say so i just came back and its pretty fun/crazy
xxxim_a_noobxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 05:45 AM   #2282
krunkykai22
<3 Jumpstream <3
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to krunkykai22 Send a message via Yahoo to krunkykai22 Send a message via Skype™ to krunkykai22

Unless you're willing to relearn your entire character, it's nothing special. I know everything there is to know about the Death Knight; as the patch was released, it totally screwed everything up with the new stat called "Mastery." This is USELESS right now seeing as it really only is useful in Cata. There is something called "reforging" now that you can take a stat that you don't need on an item and reduce its "equip" stat and add another more useful stat on that item. It's really good in the sense you can take "hit rating" and reduce its stat and take the leftover to add "dodge" per say if you are a tank. It's pretty cool.

Other than that, Shamans and Hunters got OP as ****. Everyone else is meh.

im_a_noob: I used to PvP alot being on 3s teams and 5s teams. Then it got boring to be honest. I still have yet to down the LK on normal mode seeing as Auchindoun only has like 4 top guilds, of which I am not a part of. I could be, but I choose to stay with the friends I have over there and accomplish that as a guild. I have downed many bosses on normal and hard modes so I know them decently. It takes time. Not ONE character can run a raid group himself. :P
krunkykai22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 08:56 AM   #2283
devonin
Very Grave Indeed
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to devonin Send a message via MSN to devonin

Quote:
it totally screwed everything up with the new stat called "Mastery." This is USELESS right now seeing as it really only is useful in Cata.
It's not useless right now, it's just not on gear except for the basic amount that everybody has.

Also, for updating purposes, my main is on Mok'Nathal, and is a 6150 holy paladin / 5800 prot
devonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 10:00 AM   #2284
krunkykai22
<3 Jumpstream <3

Send a message via AIM to krunkykai22 Send a message via Yahoo to krunkykai22 Send a message via Skype™ to krunkykai22

As for DEATH KNIGHTS it IS useless, it does NOTHING. Read elitistjerks read estonia read any other page along with anything else. they will tell you its useless :/ stacking in it is pointless UNTIL cata is what I was getting at. They should have saved that for the expansion instead of making people worry to much about it imo.
Old 10-23-2010, 11:48 AM   #2285
D!LL
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to D!LL Send a message via MSN to D!LL Send a message via Yahoo to D!LL Send a message via Skype™ to D!LL

YAAAAAAAAY! WORLD OF WARCRAFT THREAD!

I can brag about my 6300 gs'd holy priest 2k arena rating and 11/12 25m HM ICC. =D

But seriously... these new talents are wierd... I don't know what to play in Caty... Any suggestions?

My only 80s atm are a priest, warlock, and rogue. ... well I have like 8 dks, but they don't count as actual toons. rofl.
Z͙̖̠̆̊͌̊ȧ̞̟̀ͫͬ͂̂l̰̊ͧͤġ͉͉̣̟̠̘̐̾ő̟̜͙ͬ̃̆͂͌́ͬͅ.͙͙̲̠̘͖̪ͤͅ ̪̘͙̣̃̂̂̅̽ͯ̒ͅH̯͉̰̩̪̐͌͛ͬẹ͐ ͚͔͙ͩ̿̈ͅw͚̹̯̰̫͛̔̈́̾h͉̦̬̪͈͈̜̟ͧ͆̆ͩ̿̇o̳͔̩̯͕ͦ̿ͨ̇ͤͮ̔̚ ͙̫̙͈͊̾͊ͧͫ̓̋W̳̣̲͙̞̏̓a͓̩͕̭̜ͨͪ̍̿͐i̗̞͍̟̦͋ṯ͙̗͔̹͓̑̈́ͅͅs̠̖̩̝̜̟̓͂̏ͣͩ ̘̭̪͔͒̅ͩ̌̅̈̈B̺̹̙̩͖͍̣͇̲̏ë̼̹̘͙̣̹́̅ͅḧ͍͓͖́͐i̝̪͉̺͓̝ͣ̐̃̓͊̀̉n̯͎̺̰̜͙̖̖̒̉͛ͣ̏̑d̞̤͇͌̓ ̝͙͎̹̭̻͙̪̂̃ͥ̏T͚͎̰͇̦̳̓̓̔h̲̘̼̪̺̙̲͂ͪ̾ͮ͛ͩ̍̎e͉͔̩̝͖̎ ̣͂͐W̩͇͈̦̭̠̺̖ͮ̆̒̍â̟̻ͦl̞̮̖̘̥͙͒̈́̍̍l̹̥̠͕͗̆ͧ͗ͤ̉̍.͓̗̣͉͍̤͉͍ͪ͂͊̈͑ͦ͑ͧͅ
D!LL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 02:23 PM   #2286
devonin
Very Grave Indeed

Send a message via AIM to devonin Send a message via MSN to devonin

You uh...can't stack it yet, so they didn't need to make you not want to stack it.
devonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 03:19 PM   #2287
Kyraki
FFR Player

Anyone Here Heard of 'GM Island'?
Old 10-23-2010, 03:20 PM   #2288
ichliebekase
FFR Simfile Author

As far as the priest goes, if you want to go healing, go holy/discipline. DPS, go shadow. The difference between the two healing types is if you go holy, you're better for tank healing in raids. If you go discipline, then you're better for raid healing. (Don't hold me to the difference between the two, I think I'm right but I'm not entirely sure. I just know I'm running a holy priest with shadow as my off-spec and I heal.)

On a side note, with the new patch, having an off-spec is now only 100 gold instead of 1,000 gold, which made me really happy since I'm still leveling up and I got to buy it at a lower level.

As far as the warlock and rogue, I'm not too fond of rogues, and my warlock is level 7 so I wouldn't know hahaha.

The talent trees kind of suck in my opinion. They could have done better, especially since you don't get a talent point every level anymore (every other level now) and you can't learn half as many spells since they were literally cut in half. Because of this, I can't get Spirit of Redemption, which lets me heal 15 seconds after I die. For me, that's a big talent, but now I'm not going to have enough talent points for it >.<
Garden Party - Dance, level 38
ichliebekase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 03:24 PM   #2289
krunkykai22
&lt;3 Jumpstream &lt;3

yes GM island I believe is in the middle of the maelstrom from what this one server GM told me, and it takes like 10 hours to get there and then suspension of an account lol thats what this dude told me but, I have't tried it yet :P

Devonin = I believe I didn't say it correctly. Right now at this point in time, mastery means nothing. It is there as a SLIGHT stat that is useful to some but outta the many classes only 1 or 2 of them. To someone like me (Death Knight) it is plainly useless until level 85. Again, check up on it and you'll see. To each his own? Maybe.

And, D!LL, why do DK's not count? There a character you can play on? Why? Just because you get them started at level 55? That makes no sense... I roll a DK and a damn good tank/DPS at that. I DPS somewhere around 11-13k on Saurfang (even though thats not like Elitist Jerks guild does ) and I have fully buffed somewhere around 75-80k life? How is that not good? Might not be LEET AS HELL but that is damn good for the server and guild and family I roll with. Please explain...

EDIT: Locks go demonology by far, and priests DISC priests would be by far the better of the two. In all honesty though, you'll rip major DPS going shadow. There, now, one of the top DPS'ers in the game. Rogues, Mutilation to level and assassination at 80 I believe. My buddy has an 80 rogue and thats what he does. :P
Old 10-23-2010, 03:38 PM   #2290
E-Hooker
FFR Player

-watches this thread intently-

I'm still really new [been playing for like 3 weeks?] so i'm still learning things...I have a few characters and they're all level 10 because i've been experimenting with different classes.

<3 Human Warrior, Priest, Draenei Shaman, Night Elf Druid. Although finding my way to the 10-20 zones were a pain in the ass compared to my Horde characters.
Old 10-23-2010, 03:46 PM   #2291
krunkykai22
&lt;3 Jumpstream &lt;3

Darkshore, Westfall, bloodmyst Isle those are three very common Alliance 10-20 level places
Old 10-23-2010, 04:08 PM   #2292
D!LL
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to D!LL Send a message via MSN to D!LL Send a message via Yahoo to D!LL Send a message via Skype™ to D!LL

Quote:
Originally Posted by E-Hooker View Post

I'm still really new [been playing for like 3 weeks?] so i'm still learning things...I have a few characters and they're all level 10 because i've been experimenting with different classes.

<3 Human Warrior, Priest, Draenei Shaman, Night Elf Druid. Although finding my way to the 10-20 zones were a pain in the ass compared to my Horde characters.
Stay horde IMHO.

LOK'TAR OGAR!

Quote:
Originally Posted by krunkykai22 View Post
And, D!LL, why do DK's not count? There a character you can play on? Why? Just because you get them started at level 55? That makes no sense... I roll a DK and a damn good tank/DPS at that. I DPS somewhere around 11-13k on Saurfang (even though thats not like Elitist Jerks guild does ) and I have fully buffed somewhere around 75-80k life? How is that not good? Might not be LEET AS HELL but that is damn good for the server and guild and family I roll with. Please explain...

EDIT: Locks go demonology by far, and priests DISC priests would be by far the better of the two. In all honesty though, you'll rip major DPS going shadow. There, now, one of the top DPS'ers in the game. Rogues, Mutilation to level and assassination at 80 I believe. My buddy has an 80 rogue and thats what he does. :P
You don't know the game very well. -- Five bucks says you're a Blood Elf death knight with that bad super sayain 2 haircut with a name like "SEPHIROTHXXX" LOL.

I'm kidding (Sort of). But yeah. When you've been playing as long as I have, Death Knights are just sort of like the retarded step-children of Paladins. They still don't really count as a class for me. Probably never will.

If anyone has any priest, warlock, rogue questions let me know.
Z͙̖̠̆̊͌̊ȧ̞̟̀ͫͬ͂̂l̰̊ͧͤġ͉͉̣̟̠̘̐̾ő̟̜͙ͬ̃̆͂͌́ͬͅ.͙͙̲̠̘͖̪ͤͅ ̪̘͙̣̃̂̂̅̽ͯ̒ͅH̯͉̰̩̪̐͌͛ͬẹ͐ ͚͔͙ͩ̿̈ͅw͚̹̯̰̫͛̔̈́̾h͉̦̬̪͈͈̜̟ͧ͆̆ͩ̿̇o̳͔̩̯͕ͦ̿ͨ̇ͤͮ̔̚ ͙̫̙͈͊̾͊ͧͫ̓̋W̳̣̲͙̞̏̓a͓̩͕̭̜ͨͪ̍̿͐i̗̞͍̟̦͋ṯ͙̗͔̹͓̑̈́ͅͅs̠̖̩̝̜̟̓͂̏ͣͩ ̘̭̪͔͒̅ͩ̌̅̈̈B̺̹̙̩͖͍̣͇̲̏ë̼̹̘͙̣̹́̅ͅḧ͍͓͖́͐i̝̪͉̺͓̝ͣ̐̃̓͊̀̉n̯͎̺̰̜͙̖̖̒̉͛ͣ̏̑d̞̤͇͌̓ ̝͙͎̹̭̻͙̪̂̃ͥ̏T͚͎̰͇̦̳̓̓̔h̲̘̼̪̺̙̲͂ͪ̾ͮ͛ͩ̍̎e͉͔̩̝͖̎ ̣͂͐W̩͇͈̦̭̠̺̖ͮ̆̒̍â̟̻ͦl̞̮̖̘̥͙͒̈́̍̍l̹̥̠͕͗̆ͧ͗ͤ̉̍.͓̗̣͉͍̤͉͍ͪ͂͊̈͑ͦ͑ͧͅ
Old 10-23-2010, 04:12 PM   #2293
E-Hooker
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by krunkykai22 View Post
Darkshore, Westfall, bloodmyst Isle those are three very common Alliance 10-20 level places
Yeah, ohlawd it took me FOREVER to figure out how to get there. The Blood Elf starting area was pretty much connected to Ghostlands...

@D!LL; I was so obsessed with Horde [Blood Elves were the thing that made me want to play], but lately I shifted to Alliance as I wanted to roll a Shaman and a Druid and all of the other Horde characters are ugly IMO.

Although i've found waaay too many immature people on the Alliance side [ugly dwarves asking me to cyber]. Maybe that's why they're always under attack by Horde. *.*

OH, I TOTALLY HAVE A PRIEST QUESTION. So uh, let's say that I like doing holy damage and healing as well. Which talent tree(s) would you recommend? Discipline, right?
Old 10-23-2010, 04:14 PM   #2294
D!LL
FFR Player

Quote:
Yeah, ohlawd it took me FOREVER to figure out how to get there. The Blood Elf starting area was pretty much connected to Ghostlands...

@D!LL; I was so obsessed with Horde [Blood Elves were the thing that made me want to play], but lately I shifted to Alliance as I wanted to roll a Shaman and a Druid and all of the other Horde characters are ugly IMO.

Although i've found waaay too many immature people on the Alliance side [ugly dwarves asking me to cyber]. Maybe that's why they're always under attack by Horde. *.*
Blood Elves ruined WoW.
Old 10-23-2010, 04:20 PM   #2295
E-Hooker
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by D!LL View Post
Blood Elves ruined WoW.
They're so pretty.
Old 10-23-2010, 04:43 PM   #2296
Tophius
Flame Cat
FFR Veteran

Blood Elves are like the Edwards of WoW.

62XX Fury Warrior on Sargeras here, 1.4k arena rating, 9/12 HMs (I started pretty late in the expansion and ended up being guildless for most of it)
Tophius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 05:25 PM   #2297
D!LL
FFR Player

I'm one achieve away from my Frostbrood Vanquisher from 25m ICC. ;/
Old 10-23-2010, 05:40 PM   #2298
ichliebekase
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:

I'm doing pretty much the exact same thing as you're doing all around. I have one of each character except Shaman (I don't want to go horde and I don't have Burning Crusade yet). I have a Draenei Priest (on krunkykai22's account), Human Paladin, Warrior and Mage, Night Elf Hunter, Rogue and Druid, and a Gnome Warlock. Favorites have to be the Hunter, Priest, Warlock and sometimes Warrior.

Quote:

OH, I TOTALLY HAVE A PRIEST QUESTION. So uh, let's say that I like doing holy damage and healing as well. Which talent tree(s) would you recommend? Discipline, right?
Horde is ugly all around except Blood Elves <3 and I love their starting area, probably one of the best ones.

If you want to do a Priest healing but damage on the side (or vise versa) then earn 100 gold and learn the duel spec thing (I forget the name). This way, you can do both discipline/holy or shadow and you can change whenever you want to go back and forth. That's probably your best bet. If you want to do both healing and DPS at the same time, that I don't know :P
Garden Party - Dance, level 38
ichliebekase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 05:43 PM   #2299
krunkykai22
&lt;3 Jumpstream &lt;3

D!LL guess what? I'm not a blood elf Death Knight :P IF I WAS Horde I'd be either an orc or tauren seeing as there passives and talents are much better.

But I am a Night Elf DK. I do pretty good. I know of a Paladin who is exact same gear score as me and knows his toon extremely well. He can't tank like me NOR can he DPS like me. Again, I'm doing 11-13k DPS to his 8.5k DPS and were both 5768 GS
Old 10-23-2010, 05:53 PM   #2300
Heartseeker7
Untz Untz Untz Untz
FFR Music ProducerFFR Veteran

Destro Lock, 6041gs.
10/12 heroic 10 man ICC.
11/12 heroic 25 man ICC.

I'm loving the new patch for locks, I get to nuke the living **** out of anysoul that comes my way =D, I haven't fiddled around with affliction however, I plan on doing that tonight and see what chaos ensues.
Heartseeker7 is offline   Reply With Quote