Old 07-31-2008, 09:09 AM   #1
awesome13
FFR Player
 
awesome13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: none of your business
Age: 27
Posts: 9
Default Love is...

(pretty sad poem... )

Love is…

Love is a mental illness
That chips away at your sanity
Playing games with your conscience
Altering your grip of reality

Love is a desire;
A lust, a must, a want
Something no human has ever denied
Something no human has ever forgot

Love is passion
A strong bond between two souls
A bond never to be broken
Only if one breaks it first

Love is a game
Played hoping to win
But like all games, someone either cheats
Or gives up altogether

Love is something that I once had
A mental illness, toying with my mind
All because of one boy
My mind is left with scars
awesome13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 09:12 AM   #2
R-Sisco
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran
 
R-Sisco's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 163
Default Re: Love is...

Did your girlfriend/boyfriend break up with you? Yeah I read it...its ok.

Last edited by R-Sisco; 07-31-2008 at 09:16 AM.. Reason: because i can dammit
R-Sisco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 02:42 PM   #3
awesome13
FFR Player
 
awesome13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: none of your business
Age: 27
Posts: 9
Default Re: Love is...

Quote:
Originally Posted by R-Sisco View Post
Did your girlfriend/boyfriend break up with you? Yeah I read it...its ok.
well, a guy i liked rejected me (i'm over it now) ...thanks
awesome13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 03:53 PM   #4
who_cares973
FFR Player
 
who_cares973's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: :U
Age: 32
Posts: 14,976
Send a message via AIM to who_cares973 Send a message via MSN to who_cares973 Send a message via Yahoo to who_cares973 Send a message via Skype™ to who_cares973
Default Re: Love is...

Quote:
Originally Posted by awesome13 View Post
(pretty sad poem... )

Love is passion
A strong bond between two souls
A bond never to be broken
Only if one breaks it first

Love is a game
Played hoping to win
But like all games, someone either cheats
Or gives up altogether


overall an ok poem the lines in bold sounded weird try rewording it



broken hearts suck =/
__________________
who_cares973 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 04:36 PM   #5
sasukekun997
FFR Player
 
sasukekun997's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 101
Default Re: Love is...

Never experienced heartbreak, and hope to never experience it, but I know what it feels like... It sucks

But hey, you will find the right person, and when you do, it's pretty much easy from there...

Keep looking...
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beethovens mask View Post
...I could jack off and fc this song at the same time
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjaKIWI View Post
Suck Zaghurims penis and oops out comes simfiles
I love you Cherokee!!
sasukekun997 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 05:21 PM   #6
Erothyme
FFR Player
 
Erothyme's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: VA
Age: 30
Posts: 2,033
Send a message via AIM to Erothyme Send a message via MSN to Erothyme Send a message via Skype™ to Erothyme
Default Re: Love is...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasukekun997 View Post
But hey, you will find the right person, and when you do, it's pretty much easy from there...
hahahahahahaha
Erothyme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 05:31 PM   #7
TheRapingDragon
A car crash mind
FFR Veteran
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 9,787
Default Re: Love is...

Quote:
Never experienced heartbreak, and hope to never experience it, but I know what it feels like... It sucks
How can you know what it feels like if you've never experienced it. I mean you contradicted yourself in the same sentence.

Ok though, poem time:

Quote:
Love is a mental illness
That chips away at your sanity
Playing games with your conscience
Altering your grip of reality
Ok ok, dark depressing start. Obviously hates love.

Quote:
Love is a desire;
A lust, a must, a want
Something no human has ever denied
Something no human has ever forgot
People deny love all the time. People also fall in and out of love and technically "forget" they ever loved people in the past. Both those lines don't fit in with the rest of your poem, in the sense that love can be full of "lust", "must", and "want".

Quote:
Love is passion
A strong bond between two souls
A bond never to be broken
Only if one breaks it first
Last two lines don't fit well.

Quote:
Love is a game
Played hoping to win
But like all games, someone either cheats
Or gives up altogether
Again, far too "wah wah" for my liking. There's no real talent here, you're just writing like millions of others over a small insignificant event. I mean depressing or what. Someone always cheats or gives up in a game. Not really. I mean even the imagery isn't worked into it very well.

Quote:
Love is something that I once had
A mental illness, toying with my mind
All because of one boy
My mind is left with scars
Ya ok, entire thing doesn't really fit well with me because it's so generic, but hey, keep trying.
TheRapingDragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:14 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution