Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Flash Flash Revolution > FFR General Talk
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-11-2011, 03:18 AM   #41
OnixRose
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Default Re: Well. I think that's a sign to take a break from FFR.

I quit FFR from rage (also for ****ing my hands up), I also quit Halo for the same reason (tried to throw my phone onto my couch and missed, throwing it -through- my wall).

Now if I rage, I quit what I'm doing and practice strengthening my puboccocceygeus muscles. (chicks dig it) B)

1000% supporter of FFR character additions
Quote:
Originally Posted by leonid View Post
FFR should implement a form of CAPTCHA that filters out not only spambots but also retards.
OnixRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 12:11 PM   #42
XCV
has nice tits
FFR Veteran

I rarely rage; if I do it's of the calm "fucc this I'm not doing it anymore" variety. I reserve my emotions for when they're actually needed.
Old 11-11-2011, 12:42 PM   #43
justin_ator
🥓<strong><span style="col
Resident Overseer
FFR Veteran

I'm lol'ing at the video I'm trying to put together. Oh my word, it's going to be funny if I can get this worked out.
Old 11-11-2011, 10:14 PM   #44
FontSize72LOL
☆~{2D <3}~☆
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by vro View Post
Okay, I just remembered. It wasn't a PS2 controller, it was the original XBOX controller. I was playing Midnight Club 3 Dub Edition, and that game pissed me the hell off in ways no game ever had before(or has since then.). The problem with that game was that you pretty much HAD to do a race PERFECTLY and get first place, or you lost. So like, you could be in a 3 lap race, and be in first place for the first 2 laps, and then suddenly, in the middle of the 3rd lap, you accidently hit a wall and get back on the road within 5 seconds, but you were somehow in last place all of a sudden, and you freaking lost just like that . I had never had such a love/hate relationship with a game before.
That makes a lot of sense. I harbor a lot of rage for that game. Especially given the fact the other cars would always cheat and clip through walls when you weren't looking. I've caught this happening once and i raged so hard about how BS it was.

Yeah, for a while i had to stop playing FFR. I cared too much about my score, got fed up that i could never AAA anything (I still cant AAA shit but I just accept it now and don't care) that i found my self yelling at the top of my lungs on pretty much any song i played.

Get Kancho'd

FontSize72LOL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 11:05 PM   #45
vro
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by FontSize72LOL View Post
Yeah, for a while i had to stop playing FFR. I cared too much about my score, got fed up that i could never AAA anything (I still cant AAA shit but I just accept it now and don't care) that i found my self yelling at the top of my lungs on pretty much any song i played.
Likewise. I used to get really annoyed when I saw the threads where people AAA'd anything, even crap like FGO songs. I still can't really AAA much, but now I don't care at all anymore. I can AA/FC practically anything. The main way I look at it is "well, I'm still better then 80% of people who play."
Old 11-12-2011, 03:16 AM   #46
TC_mistrisofevl
Mr. Hardass McHardasson
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by vro View Post
Okay, I just remembered. It wasn't a PS2 controller, it was the original XBOX controller. I was playing Midnight Club 3 Dub Edition, and that game pissed me the hell off in ways no game ever had before(or has since then.). The problem with that game was that you pretty much HAD to do a race PERFECTLY and get first place, or you lost. So like, you could be in a 3 lap race, and be in first place for the first 2 laps, and then suddenly, in the middle of the 3rd lap, you accidently hit a wall and get back on the road within 5 seconds, but you were somehow in last place all of a sudden, and you freaking lost just like that . I had never had such a love/hate relationship with a game before.
Failed a song on Guitar Hero 2 on PS2 and launched the guitar across the room and through the wall immediately followed by the PS2. It was quite the beautiful sight.

FFR rage usually involves the usual slamming hands on keyboard, screaming profanities and throwing things. Ended up almost breaking both wrists after about 25 tries in a row on TDSoK auto failing in the first 20 notes with the same score and just repeatedly slamming my hands down.
Old 11-12-2011, 08:00 AM   #47
xXAll-ProXx
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

I just punch the desk, it hurts a lot but at least I'm not breaking anything (unless I end up breaking my own arm or something lmfao)
Old 11-12-2011, 08:10 AM   #48
kmay
Don't forget me
FFR Veteran

i dont really get that mad. i did the other day when i missed a note at the end of a song... but that was like the first time ever. punched the desk nothing too big. sometimes i talk loudly, i wouldnt call it yelling or screaming
Old 11-18-2011, 04:09 PM   #49
jprox445
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazelle View Post
I tried to make it a habit to like, slam my fist on the ground because da ground doesn't break. v.v;

hmm rage story? let's see.... it involved me playing FFR while my mother is sleeping, her waking up and totally "ALL CAPS RAGING" at me. The end.... Let's just say I didn't play FFR for a while after that XD

me..? personally I'm currently raging at my D4 Position.
jprox445 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 04:35 PM   #50
CammyGoesRawr
nocturnal girl (〜✘﹏✘)〜
FFR Veteran

~see linked video below, starting at 9:00~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5U3CTt9IpU

CammyGoesRawr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 04:47 PM   #51
Cold Kitten
i love (purple things)
FFR Veteran

I don't really rage at FFR. I've raged at other stuff, though. Punched holes in my walls, thrown my phone at a wall. Oh, and threw a PS3 controller at my TV once. That was fun. ~_~

I think the worst FFR rage for me is just getting pissed off when I think I got one score, but I actually got something much worse and saying profanities. Nothing too big.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom
Cold Kitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 05:13 PM   #52
ELRayford
Custom User Title
FFR Veteran

U mad bros?
ELRayford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 03:37 PM   #53
FontSize72LOL
☆~{2D <3}~☆
FFR Veteran

This thread always cheers me up. Just tried to play some 4's... Couldn't AAA after several attempts even though yesterday i sightread AAA'd a 9. Threw my headset into my chair as hard as i could, walked around yelling profanities and then i punched a hellium balloon i have sitting at the edge of the room several times. Proceeded to sit back in my chair and closed out standalone and decided that its probably time i take a break for a while today.

Ugh, i don't know why i even play this game. Its pretty much the only thing in my life that makes me rage this hard. Hell, even fail raids i never got this pissed off. Although, there have been times where I've went off on someone on vent for just being a complete retard at everything he did on a particular MMO, that was pretty fun i have to say.

Get Kancho'd

Last edited by FontSize72LOL; 11-22-2011 at 03:41 PM..
FontSize72LOL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 03:50 PM   #54
leonid
I am leonid
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Many people probably think that I throw pillows when I rage since it's shown in some of my vids, but actually those rages were staged (the scores weren't..........)
In reality, when I continuously get disappointing scores, the most intense 'rage' I've had is *sigh* -> make face -> mumble some noise with swear words mixed in -> and call it a day

Proud member of Team No
leonid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 04:04 PM   #55
BzT
Chronic Bud Toker
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to BzT Send a message via Yahoo to BzT Send a message via Skype™ to BzT

smoke a bowl and proceed

BzT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 04:26 PM   #56
gnr61
FFR Simfile Author
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to gnr61

i only rarely play the same song more than once in a row with the expectation of actually doing better on it so i don't get annoyed that awful much with the game. i've been known to get peeved by screwing up on really trolly stuff like the ending mines in Hidden Answer or the jack in Universal Mind or whatever but it's never more than a sigh and *holds escape key*.

now ssbm and M:TG i've raged at a fair bit more lol
Old 11-22-2011, 04:47 PM   #57
Ryusei_
God
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Ryusei_ Send a message via Yahoo to Ryusei_ Send a message via Skype™ to Ryusei_

I don't rage too hard at FFR outside of the obligatory cussing and keymashing.

My true rages came from playing WoW. You know that little drawer thing that pulls out that you have your mouse and keyboard on? I broke that more than once due to stupid people doing stupid things.

Before I got a flatscreen I used to also punch my monitor secretly hoping they could feel my hatred through the internet.