Old 10-23-2010, 06:00 PM   #2301
D!LL
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to D!LL Send a message via MSN to D!LL Send a message via Yahoo to D!LL Send a message via Skype™ to D!LL
Default Re: World of Warcraft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartseeker7 View Post
Destro Lock, 6041gs.
10/12 heroic 10 man ICC.
11/12 heroic 25 man ICC.

I'm loving the new patch for locks, I get to nuke the living **** out of anysoul that comes my way =D, I haven't fiddled around with affliction however, I plan on doing that tonight and see what chaos ensues.
Affliction is fun for teh pvps. Soulswap and SOULBURN: SEED OF CORRUPTION is really fun in AV and WG roflz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by krunkykai22 View Post
D!LL guess what? I'm not a blood elf Death Knight :P IF I WAS Horde I'd be either an orc or tauren seeing as there passives and talents are much better.

But I am a Night Elf DK. I do pretty good. I know of a Paladin who is exact same gear score as me and knows his toon extremely well. He can't tank like me NOR can he DPS like me. Again, I'm doing 11-13k DPS to his 8.5k DPS and were both 5768 GS
Come to me when you do 12k healing per second. =D

And for the record. Night Elf is probably the only thing WORSE than a blood elf. Because it has the homosexual effect of an elven character but it's ALLIANCE to boot. Not only that, but night elf racials are ass for DKs. Albeit the evasiveness, or whatever it is might help. Although I'm not sure how effective it is in ICC with the 30% dodge debuff. It hardly matters. (Yes I'm aware they took the debuff off, but not when said homosexual nelf tank was created)

So lets recap. You're a homosexual night elf, most likely with a username such as "BLACKDARKNESS" or a pseudo-Japanese you thought was cool. You're alliance. And you're a Death Knight.

You pretty much lose on all fronts in terms of credibility as a player. No matter how hard you type "I know my class", facts are facts.

and DKs are still lame as hell.

Yeah, DK's make good off tanks. -- and they're decent against Sindy and other high magic using bosses. (But then again so is a resil capped BM hunter's pet against sindy, so nothing special there.)

But the fact of the matter is that deathknights are cheap and this cheapness attracts HORRIBLE players. So 98% of deathknights are played by morons, made for the sake of convienence out of laziness. -- Unfortunately, to me, this, a class does not make.

This is a statistic I'd rather avoid. -- Certainly DKs are fun to play around with. But no one should ever make a DK their main toon.
Z͙̖̠̆̊͌̊ȧ̞̟̀ͫͬ͂̂l̰̊ͧͤġ͉͉̣̟̠̘̐̾ő̟̜͙ͬ̃̆͂͌́ͬͅ.͙͙̲̠̘͖̪ͤͅ ̪̘͙̣̃̂̂̅̽ͯ̒ͅH̯͉̰̩̪̐͌͛ͬẹ͐ ͚͔͙ͩ̿̈ͅw͚̹̯̰̫͛̔̈́̾h͉̦̬̪͈͈̜̟ͧ͆̆ͩ̿̇o̳͔̩̯͕ͦ̿ͨ̇ͤͮ̔̚ ͙̫̙͈͊̾͊ͧͫ̓̋W̳̣̲͙̞̏̓a͓̩͕̭̜ͨͪ̍̿͐i̗̞͍̟̦͋ṯ͙̗͔̹͓̑̈́ͅͅs̠̖̩̝̜̟̓͂̏ͣͩ ̘̭̪͔͒̅ͩ̌̅̈̈B̺̹̙̩͖͍̣͇̲̏ë̼̹̘͙̣̹́̅ͅḧ͍͓͖́͐i̝̪͉̺͓̝ͣ̐̃̓͊̀̉n̯͎̺̰̜͙̖̖̒̉͛ͣ̏̑d̞̤͇͌̓ ̝͙͎̹̭̻͙̪̂̃ͥ̏T͚͎̰͇̦̳̓̓̔h̲̘̼̪̺̙̲͂ͪ̾ͮ͛ͩ̍̎e͉͔̩̝͖̎ ̣͂͐W̩͇͈̦̭̠̺̖ͮ̆̒̍â̟̻ͦl̞̮̖̘̥͙͒̈́̍̍l̹̥̠͕͗̆ͧ͗ͤ̉̍.͓̗̣͉͍̤͉͍ͪ͂͊̈͑ͦ͑ͧͅ

Last edited by D!LL; 10-23-2010 at 06:12 PM..
D!LL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 06:12 PM   #2302
ichliebekase
FFR Simfile Author
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by D!LL View Post
Affliction is fun for teh pvps. Soulswap and SOULBURN: SEED OF CORRUPTION is really fun in AV and WG roflz.

Come to me when you do 12k healing per second. =D

And for the record. Night Elf is probably the only thing WORSE than a blood elf. Because it has the homosexual effect of an elven character but it's ALLIANCE to boot. Not only that, but night elf racials are ass for DKs. Albeit the evasiveness, or whatever it is might help. Although I'm not sure how effective it is in ICC with the 30% dodge debuff. It hardly matters. (Yes I'm aware they took the debuff off, but not when said homosexual nelf tank was created)

So lets recap. You're a homosexual night elf, most likely with a username such as "BLACKDARKNESS" or a pseudo-Japanese you thought was cool. You're alliance. And you're a Death Knight.

You pretty much lose on all fronts in terms of credibility as a player. No matter how hard you type "I know my class", facts are facts.

and DKs are still lame as hell.

Yeah, DK's make good off tanks. -- and they're decent against Sindy and other high magic using bosses. (But then again so is a resil capped BM hunter's pet against sindy, so nothing special there.)

But the fact of the matter is that deathknights are cheap and this cheapness attracts HORRIBLE players. So 98% of deathknights are played by morons, made for the sake of convienence out of laziness. -- Unfortunately, to me, this, a class does not make.

This is a statistic I'd rather avoid. -- Certainly DKs are fun to play around with. But no one should ever make a DK their main toon.
Umad? Hahaha.

Healing ftw <3
Garden Party - Dance, level 38
ichliebekase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 06:29 PM   #2303
D!LL
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to D!LL Send a message via MSN to D!LL Send a message via Yahoo to D!LL Send a message via Skype™ to D!LL

Sorry Krunk. I don't mean to come off as such a prick, lol. You just SCREAM mediocre.

Spieluhr is not amused.
Z͙̖̠̆̊͌̊ȧ̞̟̀ͫͬ͂̂l̰̊ͧͤġ͉͉̣̟̠̘̐̾ő̟̜͙ͬ̃̆͂͌́ͬͅ.͙͙̲̠̘͖̪ͤͅ ̪̘͙̣̃̂̂̅̽ͯ̒ͅH̯͉̰̩̪̐͌͛ͬẹ͐ ͚͔͙ͩ̿̈ͅw͚̹̯̰̫͛̔̈́̾h͉̦̬̪͈͈̜̟ͧ͆̆ͩ̿̇o̳͔̩̯͕ͦ̿ͨ̇ͤͮ̔̚ ͙̫̙͈͊̾͊ͧͫ̓̋W̳̣̲͙̞̏̓a͓̩͕̭̜ͨͪ̍̿͐i̗̞͍̟̦͋ṯ͙̗͔̹͓̑̈́ͅͅs̠̖̩̝̜̟̓͂̏ͣͩ ̘̭̪͔͒̅ͩ̌̅̈̈B̺̹̙̩͖͍̣͇̲̏ë̼̹̘͙̣̹́̅ͅḧ͍͓͖́͐i̝̪͉̺͓̝ͣ̐̃̓͊̀̉n̯͎̺̰̜͙̖̖̒̉͛ͣ̏̑d̞̤͇͌̓ ̝͙͎̹̭̻͙̪̂̃ͥ̏T͚͎̰͇̦̳̓̓̔h̲̘̼̪̺̙̲͂ͪ̾ͮ͛ͩ̍̎e͉͔̩̝͖̎ ̣͂͐W̩͇͈̦̭̠̺̖ͮ̆̒̍â̟̻ͦl̞̮̖̘̥͙͒̈́̍̍l̹̥̠͕͗̆ͧ͗ͤ̉̍.͓̗̣͉͍̤͉͍ͪ͂͊̈͑ͦ͑ͧͅ
Old 10-23-2010, 06:35 PM   #2304
krunkykai22
&lt;3 Jumpstream &lt;3
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to krunkykai22 Send a message via Yahoo to krunkykai22 Send a message via Skype™ to krunkykai22

lol D!LL you crack me up. First off I have a 69 hunter I leveled up to first before WOTLK came out. Once I got that I leveled up my Death Knight cause I felt like it.

As for the Night Elf Racials, and talents, yeah they suck. I didn't know the game that well when I started picking races for my DK I give you that, but the evasiveness is definitely amazing for a DK TANK. Not to mention, I'm a MAIN TANK that gets to Sindy at least every week. Again, unless you fully know the DK toon and understand its abilities to play along with anything else, you are a true moron. You know nothing of us DK players that love this class. i don't care what anyone's opinion is cause its an opinion. You like your characters and I like mine.

But, I would believe the next thing your gonna say is that Shamans are beefed up druids, or that warriors are lower than paladins, OR EVEN that mages are beefed up warlocks, again everyone has their own opinion. I'd ask you keep it to yourself and not poke fun at those that actually like the DK class. You can stay on your own little adventure doing what your doing, I will stay on mine. You never saw me sitting here bashing your character have you? And, for the record, 6200 gear scores is impressive, but if you wanna see a damn good player, look up cataclysmit or look up riddance, and look up belthozar. There all DAMN good players with above 6400 gear scores. OH .... there all Death knights too..... and every single one of them have defeated a paladin in the arena.... hmmm, i guess each player knows their own toons better than most.

For the record, my characters name is "Nabarus" as I have stated before. In case you don't know what that means or "in b4 "thats a gay *** name blah blah" it means the devils prophet/messenger. Aztec Gods ftw. Now, have a nice day.
krunkykai22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 06:38 PM   #2305
ichliebekase
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:
Spieluhr is not amused.
And you were saying that he was going to have some stupid name....

I'll take that back if you can provide a source of where that name was in history.
Old 10-23-2010, 06:58 PM   #2306
D!LL
FFR Player

Quote:
lol D!LL you crack me up. First off I have a 69 hunter I leveled up to first before WOTLK came out. Once I got that I leveled up my Death Knight cause I felt like it.

As for the Night Elf Racials, and talents, yeah they suck. I didn't know the game that well when I started picking races for my DK I give you that, but the evasiveness is definitely amazing for a DK TANK. Not to mention, I'm a MAIN TANK that gets to Sindy at least every week. Again, unless you fully know the DK toon and understand its abilities to play along with anything else, you are a true moron. You know nothing of us DK players that love this class. i don't care what anyone's opinion is cause its an opinion. You like your characters and I like mine.
Lol. -- You probably know a ton about Death Knights, but you don't really understand EVERYTHING ELSE. -- You've completely bypassed my original points "DKs do not count as a class because they are a cheap gimmick to get idiots like you to play World Of Warcraft." (Thesis statement.)They are a simple faceroll class created to apease the undedicated players such as yourself that are too unfocused to level a single class from 1-80. Congratulations on your 69 hunter by the way. If I'd have known that having a 69 hunter makes you an expert at World of Warcraft I would have leveled mine passed 30 when BC came out. and as I've stated before. I know just about EVERYTHING about DKs. I've leveled 3 death knights to 80.

Quote:
But, I would believe the next thing your gonna say is that Shamans are beefed up druids, or that warriors are lower than paladins, OR EVEN that mages are beefed up warlocks, again everyone has their own opinion. I'd ask you keep it to yourself and not poke fun at those that actually like the DK class. You can stay on your own little adventure doing what your doing, I will stay on mine. You never saw me sitting here bashing your character have you? And, for the record, 6200 gear scores is impressive, but if you wanna see a damn good player, look up cataclysmit or look up riddance, and look up belthozar. There all DAMN good players with above 6400 gear scores. OH .... there all Death knights too..... and every single one of them have defeated a paladin in the arena.... hmmm, i guess each player knows their own toons better than most.

For the record, my characters name is "Nabarus" as I have stated before. In case you don't know what that means or "in b4 "thats a gay *** name blah blah" it means the devils prophet/messenger. Aztec Gods ftw. Now, have a nice day.
As for shamans being the next moonkins and mages being locks and blah blah blah blah. That has nothing to do with this conversation and I had no intention of bringing it up. ("But, I would believe the next thing your gonna say is that Shamans are beefed up druids" <--- Druids are doing 20k dps on single target right now. So not only are you wrong, but you're wrong about being wrong. {YO DAWG, I HERD YOU LIKED BEING STUPID! SO I PUT AN ERROR IN YOUR ERROR SO YOU COULD BE WRONG WHILE YOU'RE WRONG}) It doesn't matter. Blizzard has homogonized every single class into one. There's no such thing as uniqueness in the game any longer. But you wouldn't know about any of that since you haven't played when specific classes brought specific tools to a raid. Hell even all the ****ing buffs are the same now.

And of course you didn't bash my character (Who has a 6300 gs btw, not a 6200, try and pay attention). My character is better than your's. In fact. My ALTS are better geared than you.

And as for your DK friends with 6400 gs... good for them. It's completely irrelevant. I don't care how many paladins they've killed in arena. That's a pretty flimsy defense "Lol ur a stupid DK, and DKs are a cheap gimmick ." "YEAH WELL THIS GUY'S A DK AND HIS GS IS 100 ABOVE YOUR'S! DERP" <--- Nice try but F A I L.

So lets recap. DKs are stupid. You're an inexperienced player. I know what I'm talking about. Jesus was black. Ronald Regan was the devil. and the government is lying about 9/11

ANY QUESTIONS!?
Old 10-23-2010, 07:02 PM   #2307
ichliebekase
FFR Simfile Author

QUESTION! Why are you being a big baby about a game? Really it's just a rant to say "OH I'M BETTER THAN YOU HOHOHO". >.> Who cares. Yer knot kewl dewd.
Old 10-23-2010, 07:03 PM   #2308
D!LL
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by ichliebekase View Post
QUESTION! Why are you being a big baby about a game? Really it's just a rant to say "OH I'M BETTER THAN YOU HOHOHO". >.> Who cares. Yer knot kewl dewd.
<---------
Old 10-23-2010, 07:04 PM   #2309
ichliebekase
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:
lolumad?
Yew obveeusly arr :3 I didn't have a mega post of ranting about how I'm better than someone else just because they have a class of character that isn't to your liking.
Old 10-23-2010, 07:05 PM   #2310
D!LL
FFR Player

Quote:
Yew obveeusly arr :3 I didn't have a mega post of ranting.
I'm sorry I know more about world of warcraft than Krunk... ;/

My bad. I'm sorry I offended you with my gaming experience.
Old 10-23-2010, 07:10 PM   #2311
ichliebekase
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:
I'm sorry I know more about world of warcraft than Krunk... ;/

My bad. I'm sorry I offended you with my gaming experience.
What I was trying to get at was that this thread wasn't made to bash other people and their toons. It was made to discuss the game, likes and dislikes, yes, but that doesn't mean that we go and attack others just because "DK's are stupid" etc etc. Maybe people think that paladins or priests are stupid (I wouldn't see why, but who knows). It's just a game, in all seriousness.

And really, you can't say that you know more about WoW COMPLETELY over him. He may know more about a certain aspect of the game that maybe you don't know about. You just make yourself off to be an elitist-jerk and that's no fun, especially to other inexperienced players.
Old 10-23-2010, 07:12 PM   #2312
krunkykai22
&lt;3 Jumpstream &lt;3

Send a message via AIM to krunkykai22 Send a message via Yahoo to krunkykai22 Send a message via Skype™ to krunkykai22

lol inexperienced player. Bro, I probably knew about WoTLK before you even started playing wow I probably knew about BC before you started playing wow. If you REALLY wanna get into it, I've been playing Warcraft since it even began. I knew the plot and what Blizz was gonna do from the start. My cousin and I are simply gamers. We've done almost every game blizzard has to offer.

Now, onto wow again. Listen, for one, you can say anything you want about me being inexperienced. Your probably saying this in an effort to 'shut me down' cause you have these amazing characters. I don't give a rats ass how geared they are. I don't care if there the number one toons on the entire server list. It doesn't make a bit of a difference to me.

As for my "cheapness," let me tell you something. I've been playing video games long before you probably knew they existed. Remember a game called Final Fantasy Tactics? Where you could choose a class and level them up that way with there abilities as such? Yes? What do you think the main characters class was? Death Knight. There are so many other games to list that have "death knights" in them but I don't have the time to list them all JUST for a wimpy kid who wants to make sure his toons are god. Believe me, its just too much effort. Back on track here, I chose the DK because I like Death Knights. I chose it simply because I could. IT was a choice I MADE. Not because I wanted to be cheap, not because of anything else, because I wanted too. If you can not understand that a human makes decisions different than your own, than I believe you are the moron here.

Now, yes hunter level 69 woo hoo, I get it, I leveled him up to 69 without knowing you needed to be 55 to gain a DK. So, when the DK came out, I chose to run him. wooptie doo basil what does it all mean!?!?!?! It means, again, I chose to cause I did.

Okay, as for your druid doing 20k blah bull****, ever heard of Doclegend? Probably one of the greatest Druids ever. Ever heard of Grigol? one of the best shamans as well as Dterminator. Dter is probably the best PvP shaman on WoW right now. Trust me, I know, as he was in my guild same as the rest. DTer was putting up 23k on Saurfang at a 6425gs. Doclegend is putting up 17k as a 6414 gs druid. How do you figure that **** out?

When it comes down to it, each class has its own UNIQUENESS, in the simple factor that its rotation is different within the spec of its own. A hunters BM rotation is different than its survival rotation. Shamans ele rotation is different than its resto or enhance rotation. I don't know much? I probably know every talent tree for each ****ing class bud. I could name them without looking it up most likely because I spent that much time learning. NOT TO MENTION, I knew about the ICC bosses much before most seeing as Gdub was generous to give me a special guide to it Now if I didnt' play the game that much and know nothing why do I have all these friends that I run with? Why do I run in guilds that you must know EVERYTHING about the game with?

Trust me, pal, if anything your the one thats a ****ing idiot for testing someone taht has played the game for a while if not as long as you. Doesn't matter how long actually, fact is I know the game in and out to some extent. TO SOME EXTENT I might add.

Remember, it doesn't matter how geared your character is man, it doesn't mean **** in "knowing the game" believe me.
Old 10-23-2010, 07:16 PM   #2313
D!LL
FFR Player

Quote:
lol inexperienced player. Bro, i probably knew about wotlk before you even started playing wow i probably knew about bc before you started playing wow. If you really wanna get into it, i've been playing warcraft since it even began. I knew the plot and what blizz was gonna do from the start. My cousin and i are simply gamers. We've done almost every game blizzard has to offer.

Now, onto wow again. Listen, for one, you can say anything you want about me being inexperienced. Your probably saying this in an effort to 'shut me down' cause you have these amazing characters. I don't give a rats ass how geared they are. I don't care if there the number one toons on the entire server list. It doesn't make a bit of a difference to me.

As for my "cheapness," let me tell you something. I've been playing video games long before you probably knew they existed. Remember a game called final fantasy tactics? Where you could choose a class and level them up that way with there abilities as such? Yes? What do you think the main characters class was? Death knight. There are so many other games to list that have "death knights" in them but i don't have the time to list them all just for a wimpy kid who wants to make sure his toons are god. Believe me, its just too much effort. Back on track here, i chose the dk because i like death knights. I chose it simply because i could. It was a choice i made. Not because i wanted to be cheap, not because of anything else, because i wanted too. If you can not understand that a human makes decisions different than your own, than i believe you are the moron here.

Now, yes hunter level 69 woo hoo, i get it, i leveled him up to 69 without knowing you needed to be 55 to gain a dk. So, when the dk came out, i chose to run him. Wooptie doo basil what does it all mean!?!?!?! It means, again, i chose to cause i did.

Okay, as for your druid doing 20k blah bull****, ever heard of doclegend? Probably one of the greatest druids ever. Ever heard of grigol? One of the best shamans as well as dterminator. Dter is probably the best pvp shaman on wow right now. Trust me, i know, as he was in my guild same as the rest. Dter was putting up 23k on saurfang at a 6425gs. Doclegend is putting up 17k as a 6414 gs druid. How do you figure that **** out?

When it comes down to it, each class has its own uniqueness, in the simple factor that its rotation is different within the spec of its own. A hunters bm rotation is different than its survival rotation. Shamans ele rotation is different than its resto or enhance rotation. I don't know much? I probably know every talent tree for each ****ing class bud. I could name them without looking it up most likely because i spent that much time learning. Not to mention, i knew about the icc bosses much before most seeing as gdub was generous to give me a special guide to it now if i didnt' play the game that much and know nothing why do i have all these friends that i run with? Why do i run in guilds that you must know everything about the game with?

Trust me, pal, if anything your the one thats a ****ing idiot for testing someone taht has played the game for a while if not as long as you. Doesn't matter how long actually, fact is i know the game in and out to some extent. To some extent i might add.

Remember, it doesn't matter how geared your character is man, it doesn't mean **** in "knowing the game" believe me.
lol
you are so bad at this! XD

Your ignorant tunnel vision technique is not only ineffective... but... bwahahahah... Half of this has NOTHING to do with the topic at hand... XD

This needs to end before I piss my pants. XD

You've accomplished nothing with any of your posts. You've ignored the fact that DKs are a bad gimmick.
and as for my second point: You know, the "you being an idiot and being terrible at wow"... Well you've just enforced this again and again with each of your posts by ignoring the subject and talking about wildly unrelated topics (most of which you were wrong about)... XD

Last edited by D!LL; 10-23-2010 at 07:21 PM..
Old 10-23-2010, 07:20 PM   #2314
ichliebekase
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:
lol
you are so bad at this! XD

Your ignorant tunnel vision technique is not only ineffective... but... bwahahahah... Half of this has NOTHING to do with the topic at hand... XD

This needs to end before I piss my pants. XD
Old 10-23-2010, 07:20 PM   #2315
krunkykai22
&lt;3 Jumpstream &lt;3

lol I love how it goes from a debate to this guy trying to "troll me" :P

trust me man, it does, it has everything to do with it from knowing more about a game that I've known existed or was going to before some lol or even the fact that I may know more about WoW than you do about EACH class lol I'm sorry I'm making you LOL but I really am LOL'ing myself to an ignorant prick who probably sits at his desk jerking it to the ass end of a draenai :P Take care bro and come at me again when you have more smarts <3 much love homie.
Old 10-23-2010, 07:22 PM   #2316
D!LL
FFR Player

Quote:
that panda is awesome!

EDIT: NOOOOOOO! PANDA!!!!!!!
Old 10-23-2010, 07:24 PM   #2317
krunkykai22
&lt;3 Jumpstream &lt;3

oops, panda turned over in its grave

In all seriousness, it is just a game and people know more about it than others. So what? lol I love my DK toon I put a LOT of time and effort into him with achieves and other ****, so its something I enjoy. No matter what anyone says, to me and plenty....PLENTY of others, we all like the DK. Nuff said really.
Old 10-23-2010, 07:25 PM   #2318
ichliebekase
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:

In all seriousness, it is just a game and people know more about it than others. So what? lol I love my DK toon I put a LOT of time and effort into him with achieves and other ****, so its something I enjoy. No matter what anyone says, to me and plenty....PLENTY of others, we all like the DK. Nuff said really.
I know more about priests than you do <3
Old 10-23-2010, 07:26 PM   #2319
D!LL
FFR Player

Quote:

I didn't protest any of this. Doesn't mean you haven't been wrong about 80% of the nonsensicle bull **** you've been babbling on about.

Enjoy your DK and blissful ignorance... I'll enjoy my Priest and smug sense of elitism and general know-how. =D
Old 10-23-2010, 07:26 PM   #2320
krunkykai22
&lt;3 Jumpstream &lt;3

<3333 I Love you <3 but I can probably tell you the talent tree specs better than you <333 iunno hahaha i believe i could XD

EDIT: Dildo, go ahead enjoy it No worries here. Have fun being an elitist, but come over to my server and watch yourself get ****ing WRECKED And I'm nto saying by me better yet go to the elitist jerks guild and watch them run over you. Watch your self with how much you "know" cause I can definitely say it ain't enough to be an elitist. <3