Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > TWG Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 11-4-2009, 07:51 PM   #341
FictionJunction
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to FictionJunction Send a message via MSN to FictionJunction Send a message via Yahoo to FictionJunction Send a message via Skype™ to FictionJunction
Default Re: TWG XC: Deja Vu

I support killing makilaz.
Old 11-4-2009, 07:51 PM   #342
FictionJunction
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to FictionJunction Send a message via MSN to FictionJunction Send a message via Yahoo to FictionJunction Send a message via Skype™ to FictionJunction

uh oh, why does everyone want to kill makilaz all of the sudden
Old 11-4-2009, 07:57 PM   #343
Syhto
BuMP it
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Syhto

nice touch voting for each other btw.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Tao of Dossar
I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.
Old 11-4-2009, 08:06 PM   #344
Makilaz
TWG Princess
FFR Veteran

Send a message via ICQ to Makilaz Send a message via AIM to Makilaz Send a message via MSN to Makilaz Send a message via Yahoo to Makilaz Send a message via Skype™ to Makilaz

Argh. I see where this is headed, and doesnt look good for me. u84 didn't do anything all that suspicious until the reveal. Syhto caught me off guard, and at work, where I don't exactly do my best thinking. I accept the whole "pulling off mw" thing doesn't make a whole lot of sense, but I was rather confused
at the time as to what exactly she was referring to. It didn't sink in until too late what the actual situation was.

I don't expect to live through today after that stupidity, but at least consider alternatives first.
Old 11-4-2009, 09:10 PM   #345
FictionJunction
FFR Player

ok ok ok I'm so excited about killing makilaz
Old 11-4-2009, 09:35 PM   #346
u84
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by FictionJunction View Post
ok ok ok I'm so excited about killing makilaz
Why?

Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.

Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.
Old 11-4-2009, 09:38 PM   #347
u84
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

And damn you invisible bastard!

Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.

Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.
Old 11-4-2009, 09:58 PM   #348
FictionJunction
FFR Player

I've been excited about killing makilaz since you guys were on emerald's case. He just seems out of place, out of character, and he wants me dead too.

hey, makilaz, what happened to wanting me dead?
Old 11-4-2009, 09:59 PM   #349
FictionJunction
FFR Player

come on, you said you'd go for me, do it!
Old 11-4-2009, 10:37 PM   #350
Makilaz
TWG Princess
FFR Veteran

Send a message via ICQ to Makilaz Send a message via AIM to Makilaz Send a message via MSN to Makilaz Send a message via Yahoo to Makilaz Send a message via Skype™ to Makilaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by FictionJunction View Post
hey, makilaz, what happened to wanting me dead?
I believe I abandoned that in favor of staying alive after the Syhto conversation. That kinda killed any sort of credibility I might have had.

Meh. I suck as a green, so I'm not surprised at this point.
Old 11-5-2009, 07:27 AM   #351
Afrobean
Admiral in the Red Army
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Afrobean

I'd like to point out, if anyone else failed to notice:

A wolf faking the situation u84 is in would play it differently. It is not a good idea to throw away a blue or a seer'd green just to MAYBE get the seer and psychic working together. They might be able to subtly aid each other, but their impact on the game at large would be minimal and they wouldn't be able to share information (such as a seer'd red or wolf count left) to the public without sacrificing a seer'd green to the wolf kill (which is exactly what'll be the case with u84 here). Wolf kills are ALWAYS better to be of an unknown pool, so that they can help us take away potential suspects. To the seer, guaranteeing that someone NOT in the unknown pool dies is a lapse in judgment nine times out of ten. A seer'd green is arguably worth trading for a red, but just putting the seer and the psychic in the same room won't guarantee success (especially if the seer and psychic are themselves unskilled at identifying wolves).

A wolf faking would know this is not the best idea for a blue to do. A wolf faking would come up with a reason to justify coming out greater than sacrificing a seer'd green to get the seer and psychic in bed together (assuming the psychic is alive still and that the psychic would be on board for the plan). A wolf faking would have an "identified" red to justify such a bold move.

Could be a legit wolf team member (if they want to keep the psychic alive as a puppet) or it could be someone they just want to lynch. For example, it doesn't appear that I would be lynched any time soon, but if u84 had come up and said I was seer'd red, I'd probably go down like a sack of potatoes. A wolf faking wouldn't do something as stupid as giving up a shot at a free lynch choice like that, especially if they were already risking it all on the line hoping the seer is dead.

In other words, I'm inclined to trust u84's ploy (which also suggests that fiction is even less likely to be a wolf, which eases my worries a little). That said, even though I am saying it is probably trustworthy in this case, be aware that wolves in the future could play "dumb blue", so don't trust this again for the same reason in the future. It's only in this case that I don't think they would think to play dumb, even if Fiction (a crazy, yet intelligent player) was among them. Seers for future games of this sort, take heed: don't come out just to try to team up with the psychic. Only do it if you catch a red and you feel like you NEED to in order to get this caught red lynched.
Old 11-5-2009, 09:09 AM   #352
FictionJunction
FFR Player

so are we lynching makilaz or what
Old 11-5-2009, 09:35 AM   #353
Afrobean
Admiral in the Red Army
FFR Veteran

fiction, take a chill pill

Old 11-5-2009, 10:25 AM   #354
FictionJunction
FFR Player

;_;
Old 11-5-2009, 05:02 PM   #355
A2P
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to A2P

I don't get why you want mak dead so much fic. There hasn't even been subtle things about him that say "psst im a wolf"

would you like to clarify?
Old 11-5-2009, 05:37 PM   #356
Syhto
BuMP it
FFR Veteran

mak wants to lynch fic without much justification as well. I agreed with fiction the first time he brought up the suspicion.

I see what you're saying afro, they could have put in an identified red. But it's also a possibility Mak isn't in on it, and u84 is protecting fellow wolves with this reveal, saying they're green, but not all of them. No, that's for us to choose, like he said with the MW. He may already be identified himself and doensn't fear being seer'd.
Quote:
I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.
Old 11-5-2009, 07:06 PM   #357
Viccica
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Viccica Send a message via MSN to Viccica

Can someone briefly explain the votes on Mak please? I'm still busy being baffled by the whole seer target reveal thing....

Just in case, safety on afro

In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

Sincerely,

Your Client
Eco Friendly
~Chu
Old 11-5-2009, 07:11 PM   #358
Afrobean
Admiral in the Red Army
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by A2P View Post
I don't get why you want mak dead so much fic. There hasn't even been subtle things about him that say "psst im a wolf"

would you like to clarify?
I don't get why you don't want mak dead. There hasn't been subtle things about him that say "psst im green".

The same can be said of you.

Seems to me like you're covert-defending a partner. Like it or not, we're in a pick-em-off one-by-one process-of-elimination situation here, especially with the list of seer'd greens here. Makilaz just seems like the next best choice in line. You can have a turn tomorrow, I guess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandy
But it's also a possibility Mak isn't in on it, and u84 is protecting fellow wolves with this reveal
What do you mean, "mak isn't in on it"? Who said he could or would be? Are you making the blind assumption that makilaz is definitely a wolf, and thus, if this was a wolf faking plot, he'd be in on it?

Quote:
u84 is protecting fellow wolves with this reveal, saying they're green
I considered this briefly as well, but it is simply stupid the way the seer+u84 played it, and if a wolf was smart and bold enough to fake seer, they'd think things through and realize that if they're coming out openly like that, they should have given us a red to lynch. Could even be a green too, and if the psychic comes to them during the day, the psychic would just be the next night kill, meaning the psychic report that would expose the lie would never come to pass.

Basically, it's like I said. A faking wolf would have given us a seer'd red to lynch, even if as a lie. The absence here stings of sloppy play, and a wolf wouldn't do that, not if they were being brash and chancing a fake on the hope that the seer would be dead already.
Old 11-5-2009, 08:32 PM   #359
Syhto
BuMP it
FFR Veteran

Then the entire thing is retarded.
Quote:
Old 11-6-2009, 12:20 AM   #360
clarinet89
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to clarinet89 Send a message via MSN to clarinet89

Reminder!!!

Day ends at 2:30pm CST on Friday! So far, 6 people have not voted.

Don't make me give out 6 phantoms.

Current vote count:
u84(0.01)-mak
jwcgator(0.01)-
mak-u84, syhto, afro
afro-vic

That is all.

Questionable Content
Closed Thread