Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > Stepmania > Simulator Files
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-20-2007, 09:29 PM   #1
koa5001
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to koa5001
Default koa5001's Simfiles

Hello everyone!!

Just thought I'd post my simfiles here to see what you guys think. I put all of my simfiles on Bemanistyle and here's a link to my profile:

My Bemanistyle Simfile Profile

You must first be a registered member at Bemanistyle in order to download my simfiles. I'm pretty sure most of you are already but if you're not, click here to sign up.

Here's a short biography on how far I've come in the simfile business:
  • I first joined Bemanistyle in October 2004 which was where I first found out about simfiles.
  • I created my first simfile in November 2004 after my friends in the DDR club at Penn State showed me how to.
  • I started submitting simfiles to Bemanistyle in March 2005 and have been ever since.
  • My simfiles are mostly a mixed bag. I've done mostly a combination of Anime and Video Game simfiles. I've also started doing DJMAX simfiles as well.
  • My simfiles are geared mostly toward pad. However you can also play them on keyboard if you don't mind playing easy sims on keyboard.
  • SSJ2Trunks and Jubo were my main inspirations for making Anime simfiles. I also looked to Dokurorider, w1p3out, D2RCR, and Super_Ray on how to make good pad steps.
  • Most of my Anime simfiles have been featured in Jubo's Otaku's Dream Mixes.
  • I currently have 31 simfiles completed and hopefully they'll be many more to come!

I haven't been able to submit much because of my schoolwork and I'm getting ready for graduate school so I try to submit on a weekly basis.

Well that's all I have for now. If you're a member at Bemanistyle any comments and ratings for any of my simfiles would be greatly appreciated. I'll be making my updates at Bemanistyle and here when new simfiles start to come around. Thanks again everyone and have fun and enjoy!!

Wii Console Number: 7804 3626 7275 8332
Brawl FC: 0516-7950-6983 (PM if you add me!)
koa5001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 10:00 PM   #2
SulferDragon
this is a waste of space
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to SulferDragon
Default Re: koa5001's Simfiles

I've played a few of your sims. From what I've played I've rather enjoyed them. I'd download more, but I am not an anime fan, and that is a lot of your stuff.

And it's nice to see you base your sims off of w1p3out, D2RCR, and Super_Ray, because they are some of my favorite pad artists

SulferDragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2007, 12:26 AM   #3
Vidik
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Vidik Send a message via MSN to Vidik Send a message via Yahoo to Vidik
Exclamation Re: koa5001's Simfiles

nice files, they are neatly on beat, and not so messy. BEST STEPS #1. anyway, may i have premission to use the song Lovely Lovely Lovely for my SUPER KING-KONG MEGA MEGA PACK, your name will be on the post(for credit) with songs under it for download, this will be public on this site too. So, do i have premission
Old 04-21-2007, 01:42 AM   #4
koa5001
FFR Player

Sure! You have my permission to use it. I'm glad you liked it!

Old 04-21-2007, 12:17 PM   #5
Jubo
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Jubo Send a message via MSN to Jubo Send a message via Yahoo to Jubo Send a message via Skype™ to Jubo

I'll always love/like your simfiles...

Even though they are easy on keyboard...
But hard for me to play on PAD, since I sux XD

So always looking forward to your new stuff

Jubo Simfiles 4k-KB+PAD

Otaku's Dream Mix "Lazy" Owner...
Jubo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2007, 12:42 PM   #6
koa5001
FFR Player

Thanks Jubo! And don't worry practice makes perfect so keep going at it on pad. I'm sure you'll master it someday!

Old 04-30-2007, 11:49 AM   #7
koa5001
FFR Player

Okay here's my first update here! I got a couple of files done over the weekend that I think turned out pretty sweet! I did a anime file and a DJMAX file so here ya go!:

Lucky Star Opening Theme: "Motteke! Sailor Fuku" by Aya Hirano, Emiri Katou, Kaori Fukuhara, and Aya Endo

BPM:150
Step Difficulties: x / 3 / 6 / 10 / x

My description from Bemanistyle:
Quote:
This is a very VERY catchy song! It's the opening theme to the hilarious anime series Lucky Star, one of the new animes of the 2007 season. The first episode almost turned me away but I decided to give it another shot and the next few episodes were pretty good so I'll continue watching to see how it turns out. Anyway light, standard, and heavy steps are available. Here's what you should follow in each difficulty:

LGT: The steps follow the downbeat.

STD: The steps follow a combination of the downbeat, lyrics, and background music.

HVY: The steps follow a combination of the lyrics and background music. When you reach the 16th stream near the middle of the song, don't pay attention to the rambling conversation. Listen to the saxophone solo because that's what it's following. The steps are paddable but can be played on keyboard if you so choose.

Video?: The opening video is included.

This song was lots of fun to make! I am aware that there are more than a dozen versions of this song so give a look into all the predecessors that came before me (you guys know who you are! Too many to list! lol!). Most importantly take a look into Asahina-san's version because it's going to be between her and Lain on which version is going into Otaku's Dream 4th Anime Mix.
Download!: http://www.bemanistyle.com/sims/simfile.php?id=15174

DJMAX: "NB Ranger" by M2U

BPM:140
Step Difficulties: x / 3 / 5 / 8 / 10

Quote:
Well I'm starting up DJMAX files again and what better way to start than with this awesome "Scream Funk" song from M2U! Light, standard, heavy, and challenge steps are available. Here's what you should expect in each difficulty:

STD: The steps follow a combination of the downbeat and background music.

HVY: The steps follow a combination of the melody and background music.

CHA: The steps follow a combination of the lyrics and background music. The steps are paddable but can also be played on keyboard if you choose to do so.

Video?: The DJMAX anime-styled video is included. It's a hilarious power rangers parody!
Download!: http://www.bemanistyle.com/sims/simfile.php?id=15189

Thanks again everyone! Have fun and enjoy!

Last edited by koa5001; 04-30-2007 at 04:40 PM..
Old 04-30-2007, 02:23 PM   #8
Vidik
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Vidik Send a message via MSN to Vidik Send a message via Yahoo to Vidik
Wink Re: koa5001's Simfiles

Quote:
Originally Posted by koa5001 View Post
Sure! You have my permission to use it. I'm glad you liked it!
Thank you! That will expand my pack!
Old 07-3-2007, 12:54 PM   #9
koa5001
FFR Player

No problem Vidik! I'm glad I could help out!

Wow! It's been a while since I made an update here! I've been working on my simfiles for Otaku's Dream 4th Anime Mix. I'm going to be releasing my sims early because I'm going to be traveling later this month so consider this a "sneak peek" for what to expect from me for this mix. Here's one of them:

BLOOD+ Opening Theme: "Aozora no Namida" by Hitomi Takahashi

BPM: 88-175
Step Difficulties: x / 4 / 6 / 9 / x

Quote:
One of my submissions for Otaku's Dream 4th Anime Mix, this song is the opening theme to the amazing anime series BLOOD+. I've seen all the episodes on [adult swim] so far and it's really good so I'll continue watching to see how it turns out. Light, standard, and heavy steps are available. Here's what you should expect in each difficulty:

LGT: The steps follow a combination of the lyrics and downbeat. There are a few 8th notes but listen to the music and you will be okay.

STD: The steps follow a combination of the lyrics and background music.

HVY: The steps follow a combination of the lyrics and background music.

Video?: The opening video is also included.

*I've also modified my CD Title so if you downloaded any of my similfes prior to this one, you can switch it out with this one if you want to
Download!: http://www.bemanistyle.com/sims/simfile.php?id=17128

After I'm done with my OD4 simfiles I'll be doing more stuff from DJMAX so stay tuned!

Old 07-15-2007, 10:24 AM   #10
koa5001
FFR Player

I have 2 more updates for OD4 now. One of them I made a while ago but the other one is pretty recent. I'm leaving for my trip on Wednesday so I'll probably post my last OD4 file when I get back. Anyways, here's my latest updates for OD4:

D.Gray-man Opening Theme: "INNOCENT SORROW" by abingdon boys school

BPM: 180

Quote:
Another one of my entries for Otaku's Dream 4th Anime Mix, this song is the opening theme to the really cool anime series D.Gray-man. Light, standard, and heavy steps are available. Here's what you should expect in each difficulty:

LGT: The steps follow the downbeat. There are some 8th notes but listen to the music and you will be okay.

STD: The steps follow a combination of the lyrics and background music.

* I added a few short pauses throughout the song for special effect. You can look at the file in the SM editor so you don't get suprised but I'm pretty sure you know where I put them if you heard the song before. ^_^ Also keep in mind after each pause the 4th notes and 8th notes switch their value so I'm just giving you all a head's up.
Download!: http://www.bemanistyle.com/sims/simfile.php?id=17212

Noein Opening Theme: "Idea" by eufonius

BPM: 159
Step Difficulties: x / 3 / 6 / 8 / x

Quote:
Another one of my entries for Otaku's Dream 4th Anime Mix, This song is the opening theme to the interesting anime series Noein - to your other self. It's currently airing on the Sci-fi channel's Ani-Monday block and it has some of the best animation I've seen in a while so check it out once you get the chance. Anyways, light, standard, and heavy steps are available. Here's what you should expect in each difficulty:

LGT: The steps follow the downbeat. There are a few 8th notes but listen to the music and you will be okay.

STD: The steps follow a combination of the downbeat, lyrics, and background music.

Download!: http://www.bemanistyle.com/sims/simfile.php?id=17431

Thanks again everyone and have fun and enjoy!

Old 08-17-2007, 11:59 AM   #11
koa5001
FFR Player

Well here's my last entry for OD4. I got back from my trip last week and found out that there was an extension for the deadline so I took my time on it to make sure everything was perfect so here ya go:

NOIR Opening Theme: "Coppelia no Hitsugi" by ALI PROJECT

BPM: 130
Step Difficulties: x / 3 / 6 / 8 / x

Quote:
My final entry for Otaku's Dream 4th Anime Mix, this song is the opening theme to the anime series NOIR. I haven't watched it yet but it looks interesting so I might check it out later. Anyways light, standard, and heavy steps are available. Here's what you should expect from each difficulty:

LGT: The steps follow the downbeat. There are a few 8th notes near the middle of the song but listen to the music and you will be okay.

STD: The steps follow a combination of the downbeat and lyrics.

HVY: The steps follow a combination of the downbeat, lyrics, and background music.

Download!: http://www.bemanistyle.com/sims/simfile.php?id=18380

Now that OD4 is out of the way I'm gonna try and finish up some other projects such as DJMAX and a few video game files so stay tuned!

Old 10-19-2007, 10:17 PM   #12
koa5001
FFR Player

Wii would like to play!! Would you?

Nintendo Wii Commercial Theme: "Kodo (Inside The Sun Remix)" by The Yoshida Brothers

BPM: 121-131
Step Difficulties: x / 3 / 6 / 9 / x

Quote:
If you like the Nintendo Wii then you're gonna love this song!! This song is the same song that you'll hear on the commercials promoting Nintendo's new and innovative console: the Wii!! It's also the full version too! Light, standard, and heavy steps are available. Here's what you should expect in each difficulty:

LGT: The steps follow the downbeat. There are a few 8th notes but listen to the music and you will be okay.

STD: The steps follow a combination of the melody and background music.

HVY: The steps follow a more detailed combination of the melody and background music.

Video?: YES!! There is a video!! This is my first simfile where I custom made the video myself! I took various clips and put them together to make the video just like a AMV. The video contains clips from the commercials, promotions from E3 2006, and game trailers/gameplay from various games such as Super Smash Bros. Brawl, The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, and many others! (It's a pretty big file too BTW.)
Download!: http://www.bemanistyle.com/sims/simfile.php?id=19851

School's been pretty busy this semester for me but hopefully I'll have more updates later.

Old 10-27-2007, 08:38 PM   #13
Professor Raine
FFR Player

Awesome sims you got there. I'll be sure to play them in the arcade soon. ^_^

My simfilez ----
Dancing Rain : Dancing Rain 2
Professor Raine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2007, 03:32 PM   #14
koa5001
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Professor Raine View Post
Awesome sims you got there. I'll be sure to play them in the arcade soon. ^_^
Thanks Professor! I appreciate it and I'm glad you enjoyed them!

Well tryouts just started last week for Otaku's Dream 5th Anime Mix and once again I'll be participating in it. So far I have 3 files planned for the mix and I might add 1 or 2 more later. Here's one of them:

Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS 2nd Opening Theme: "MASSIVE WONDERS" by Nana Mizuki

BPM: 149
Step Difficulties: x / 4 / 7 / 9 / x

Quote:
I know that a couple of you have been waiting patiently for this (DarkKosmos, Tsuki-chan) and I apologize for the delays. School's been keeping me pretty busy and as with all my simfiles, you can't rush genius! I wanted to make this a quality release like all my other files so here it is! The name of the song is "MASSIVE WONDERS" and it's the 2nd opening theme to the amazing Nanoha season Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS. This file is also one of my possible entries for Otaku's Dream 5th Anime Mix. Light, standard, and heavy steps are available. Here's what you should expect in each difficulty:

LGT: The steps follow the downbeat. There are a few 8th notes and a 16th note but listen to the music and you will be okay.

Video?: The 2nd opening video is included.
Donwload!: http://www.bemanistyle.com/sims/simfile.php?id=20394

Old 11-14-2007, 10:46 PM   #15
rusty6

Send a message via AIM to rusty6 Send a message via MSN to rusty6
Default Re: question

Quote:
Hello everyone!!

Just thought I'd post my simfiles here to see what you guys think. I put all of my simfiles on Bemanistyle and here's a link to my profile:

My Bemanistyle Simfile Profile

You must first be a registered member at Bemanistyle in order to download my simfiles. I'm pretty sure most of you are already but if you're not, click here to sign up.

Here's a short biography on how far I've come in the simfile business:
  • I first joined Bemanistyle in October 2004 which was where I first found out about simfiles.
  • I created my first simfile in November 2004 after my friends in the DDR club at Penn State showed me how to.
  • I started submitting simfiles to Bemanistyle in March 2005 and have been ever since.
  • My simfiles are mostly a mixed bag. I've done mostly a combination of Anime and Video Game simfiles. I've also started doing DJMAX simfiles as well.
  • My simfiles are geared mostly toward pad. However you can also play them on keyboard if you don't mind playing easy sims on keyboard.
  • SSJ2Trunks and Jubo were my main inspirations for making Anime simfiles. I also looked to Dokurorider, w1p3out, D2RCR, and Super_Ray on how to make good pad steps.
  • Most of my Anime simfiles have been featured in Jubo's Otaku's Dream Mixes.
  • I currently have 31 simfiles completed and hopefully they'll be many more to come!

I haven't been able to submit much because of my schoolwork and I'm getting ready for graduate school so I try to submit on a weekly basis.

Well that's all I have for now. If you're a member at Bemanistyle any comments and ratings for any of my simfiles would be greatly appreciated. I'll be making my updates at Bemanistyle and here when new simfiles start to come around. Thanks again everyone and have fun and enjoy!!
hi, this is rusty6, a huge anime & video game fan, n i was just wondering you could create a simfile for me thats from a video game called Chrono Trigger(dont know if you've heard of it, but the song i believe is called Wind Scene, and i was wondering if you could create a simfile for that song, let me know of anything, thank you.

anime620@hotmail.com
rusty6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2007, 12:07 AM   #16
koa5001
FFR Player

Default Re: question

Quote:
Originally Posted by rusty6 View Post
hi, this is rusty6, a huge anime & video game fan, n i was just wondering you could create a simfile for me thats from a video game called Chrono Trigger(dont know if you've heard of it, but the song i believe is called Wind Scene, and i was wondering if you could create a simfile for that song, let me know of anything, thank you.

anime620@hotmail.com
Alright rusty6. I'm not sure if I'll be able to do it but I'll try to take a look into it later. Right now I'm currently booked with other projects that I need to finish.

Well I had another busy semester in school and now that I'm on break I can finally finish some simfiles for Otaku's Dream 5th Anime Mix. Here's another one that I plan on adding to the mix:

Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS 2nd Ending Theme: "Beautiful Amulet" by Yukari Tamura

BPM: 160-176

Quote:
Another one of possible but likely entries for Otaku's Dream 5th Anime Mix, the name of this song is "Beautiful Amulet" and it's the 2nd ending theme to the new and awesome Nanoha season Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS. Light, standard, and heavy steps are available. Here's what you should expect in each difficulty:

LGT: The steps follow a combination of the downbeat and background music. There are a few 8th notes but listen to the music and you will be okay.

Video?: The 2nd ending video is included.
Download!: http://www.bemanistyle.com/sims/simfile.php?id=21358

Old 01-6-2008, 06:57 PM   #17
koa5001
FFR Player

Here's another update that I have for Otaku's Dream 5th Anime Mix:

BLOOD+ 3rd Opening Theme: "Colors of the Heart" by UVERworld

BPM: 170

Quote:
Another one of my entries for Otaku's Dream 5th Anime Mix, this song is the 3rd opening theme to the awesome anime series BLOOD+. I've always wanted to do a UVERworld simfile after hearing D-technoLife and I think everything turned out well! Light, standard, and heavy steps are available. Here's what you should expect in each difficulty:

Video?: The 3rd opening video is included.
Download!: http://www.bemanistyle.com/sims/simfile.php?id=21520

I'm thinking about possibly adding one more song to the mix but I haven't decided which one yet. I'll think about it while I work on other projects.

Old 06-19-2008, 07:18 PM   #18
koa5001
FFR Player

After 5 months I'm finally back on the simfiling job! Here's one that I've been working on for a while now:

Shakugan no SHANA II Opening: "JOINT" by Mami Kawada

BPM: 180

Quote:
After a long 5 month absence, I'm finally back to writing simfiles again! College has really been keeping me busy. Fortunately I had an excellent semester so I'm taking it easy and starting up on simfiles once more! Here's on that I've had planned for a very long time now. It's the opening theme to the Shana sequel, Shakugan no SHANA II. I haven't had time to watch it but from what I've heard it's pretty good so I'm itching to watch it soon! Light, standard, and heavy steps are available. Here's what you should expect in each difficulty:

LGT: The steps follow the downbeat mostly. There are a few 8th notes throughout the chart but listen to the music and you will be okay.

*I tried to keep my Hishoku no Sora simfile in mind when I created this since it was by the same artist and both songs kinda had the same feel to me so you might notice some similarities if you've played my Hishoku no Sora simfile before.
Download!: http://www.bemanistyle.com/sims/simfile.php?id=24545

Old 06-19-2008, 10:57 PM   #19
rusty6

Send a message via AIM to rusty6 Send a message via MSN to rusty6
Smile Re: replying back

Quote:
Alright rusty6. I'm not sure if I'll be able to do it but I'll try to take a look into it later. Right now I'm currently booked with other projects that I need to finish.

Well I had another busy semester in school and now that I'm on break I can finally finish some simfiles for Otaku's Dream 5th Anime Mix. Here's another one that I plan on adding to the mix:

Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS 2nd Ending Theme: "Beautiful Amulet" by Yukari Tamura

BPM: 160-176

Download!: http://www.bemanistyle.com/sims/simfile.php?id=21358

hey got your reply n thanks n theres no rush ur anything n thanks for replying, completely for got i even made a reply to someone in this thread haha, n but thanks again n keep me updated, u know my email i think so yeah
rusty6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 11:11 PM   #20
Professor Raine
FFR Player

Hmmm...you should try to step other stuff so you can broaden your stepping patterns.

And submit to Etheral Rising, we'd love to see what you got.

My simfilez ----
Dancing Rain : Dancing Rain 2
Professor Raine is offline   Reply With Quote