Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
TIL women have breasts because of horniness
Quote:
Originally Posted by bugkid666 View Post
sunfan I fucked up
Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
Shadow_God_10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2006, 01:36 AM   #142
tru0001
FFR Player

Default Re: DDR all the way...

Hey I'm back..... well I can't do Chapter 4 for a while since my com has this annoying virus!!!!
Old 05-24-2006, 03:09 AM   #143
Renommus
FFR Player

Send a message via MSN to Renommus

http://free.grisoft.com/doc/2/lng/us/tpl/v5
This song from KR ver O2Jam.Is All mixing some insane brb stylish hardcore and pain song. Step is All dificalts in very very hard pain. and,ZK stylish steps and Keyboard step. Oni step is 2500note over in Death Step. Oni step is very very danger....128th note runbles and green pain step!!!
You can Pass Oni step?? Hardest in pain step.

Have a Enjoy!!!!
Renommus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2006, 06:23 AM   #144
mead1
Cerebellumberjack
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to mead1 Send a message via Skype™ to mead1

Listen to my radio show on June third for the final chapter.

IT WILL BE EPIC.
mead1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2006, 06:25 AM   #145
Shadow_God_10
Somewhere, but not here
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Shadow_God_10

My God You Have A Radio Show??
Quote:
Originally Posted by Svaz View Post
more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
TIL women have breasts because of horniness
Quote:
Originally Posted by bugkid666 View Post
sunfan I fucked up
Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
Shadow_God_10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2006, 06:50 PM   #146
sleeplessdragn
~Bang that beat Harder~
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerFFR Veteran

I can have one too, and at times, I have put up a random open show for a few of my friends.
Old 06-2-2006, 10:39 PM   #147
mead1
Cerebellumberjack
FFR Simfile Author

DDR all the way...

Chapter 4: MAX THE FINAL XXX AND OTHER HARDCORE STUFF

Rita watched a few minutes later after the crowd had all went away. "Wow, they sure were excited" she said. It had been a long set. She had preformed for nearly three hours that night. And all on HEAVY! She was exhausted. She had been preforming DDR as a job for nearly three years from now. The job got really old really fast. Doing the same thing every night took it's toll on you. She needed some excitement in her life. But with a schedule like hers, it was never going to happen. She walked slowly home. That night, her close freind Yuri called her.

"So Rita, Hows it going?"

"I'm so BOORED Yuri, I gotta find something to do."

"Oh, I know SOMETHING you could do."

"Something exciting?"

"Something reeeeeeeeeel coooooooooool."

"Sounds like fun, when should we do this?"

"Over at my house, tomorrow evening, sevenish."

"Ok, I'll see you there!"

Rita was excited, Yuri was her close freind and was always into something new and interesting. She went to bed that night feeling ready for the new day.

--------

The next day, she made pancakes. They reminded her of her mother. Her dear, sweet mother, who could have been saved if only she hadn't lost that DDR tourney due to her injuries all those years ago. They were made with blueberries, which reminded her of her mother's outrageous acne problems. She ate them slowly, remembering the cannabalistic desires she had held in for all these years. She had almost eaten her own toe once, but she had gotten scared. It just didn't seem natural. But it felt soooo right. She vowed that someday, she would try human flesh. She'd find a way.

She sat around on the couch eating popcorn, watching television. It was her one day off, and she was going to spend it as lazy as possible before going over to Yuri's house. Yuri was fun. She'd need all her energy.

-------

She awoke later that day with her head in the bowl of popcorn. She licked her lips, they tasted of butter and of salt. She wished she could just eat the rest of her face. It tasted so good. She looked at the clock. It was time to go. She drove to Yuri's house next to /b/. When she went inside she saw three girls on the couch passing around a pipe. She knew from the look of things they were smoking MARIJUANA.

-------

She was frightened, her parents had always warned her the stuff could kill ya. Her father spoke to her in her mind. "This one time, this guy did marijuana, and he died. HE DIED!" She could hear it clear as a bell in her mind. But her father was dead. Shot twice in the heart. She remembered the scene like yesterday. But that was yesterday, and today she had a choice to make. She could play it safe, or she could roll with it. She chose the latter.

"Yuri hit me up with some o dat shrubbery homie!" She said it, but they weren't her words, she wanted the weed bad.

"Yo G I'ma give soma dis green today."

She passed the pipe to Rita, and before Rita knew it, she blacked out. She remembered nothing of that night the next day.

--------

More coming soon guys I hope you like it.
Old 06-3-2006, 01:59 AM   #148
Tibs
FFR Player

Send a message via Skype™ to Tibs

someone's getting raped in her sleep.
Tibs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-3-2006, 08:34 AM   #149
mead1
Cerebellumberjack
FFR Simfile Author

maybe

PS someone else does the next one
Old 06-4-2006, 03:05 PM   #150
sleeplessdragn
~Bang that beat Harder~

Need...vocal...recording. =P

Mead should do it, before Tass does.
Old 06-4-2006, 05:26 PM   #151
Tibs
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleeplessdragn
Need...vocal...recording. =P

Mead should do it, before Tass does.
QFE

so any volunteers for part 5?

i would do it but my sucky writing would be ridiculed in comparism to the greatness of tru0001
Old 06-6-2006, 03:10 AM   #152
jewpinthethird
(The Fat's Sabobah)
Retired StaffFFR Music ProducerFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to jewpinthethird

I'll write out part 5. If that's cool with everyone. Kwik and Jewpin Storyboard 2.0 sup sup.
jewpinthethird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-6-2006, 05:06 AM   #153
mead1
Cerebellumberjack
FFR Simfile Author

Do it.
Old 06-8-2006, 02:16 AM   #154
jewpinthethird
(The Fat's Sabobah)

Might I mention, I didnt really read any of the other installments of DDR All the Way.... I only skimmed over them. So, if there are parts that contradict anything previously said, just ignore them. Also, I am pushing this story to the edge. So, it might not be safe for work and it sure as hell wont be very tasteful. I also didnt proof read anything, I just made it up as I went along. So pardon the grammatical and spelling errors.

--------

Rita woke up to the sight of an unfamiliar ceiling. Her ceiling had blood stains from where her upstairs neighbor decided, on a whim, to slit his wrists. But this ceiling was stain-free. She lay there for a while while a torrent of questions poured over her. "Where am I? What happened? etc." The confusion was growing unbearable, then he entered the room. He was carrying a tray. Upon closer inspection, Rita noticed that the tray had on it a plate full of eggs and bacon. "Mornin'" he beamed. Rita felt as if the wind had been knocked out of her. Her face became contorted with a panic striken expression.

"Oh, haha, I dont suppose you remember much of last night." said the mysterious man. "Don't worry, nothing happened. Hi, I'm Rick." He set down the tray in front of her and extended his hand out to shake. She returned the gesture and said "where am I?"
"Oh, this is my apartment."
"How did I get here?"
"Well, around 11 last night or so, I heard this crazy racket outside in the hallway. I went to check what the noise was, and I found you banging about the walls." Rita grew red from embarrasment. Rick continued his story. "I yelled at you to keep it down, but you just came rushing at me and pushed your way into my apartment and closed the door behind you in a hurry."
"Did I? I-I- dont remember"
"I figured you were out of your mind. After that scene you broke down into tears. I didnt know what to do. I asked what was the matter. All you said was 'I can't take it anymore!' I asked if there was anything I could do, you said you just needed a safe place to stay for the night. So I led you to my room and then you passed out." Rita eyed him questionly. "I promise that's all that happened! I slept on the couch."

Rita breathed a sigh of relief. She then picked up her fork and started eating the food on the tray. "This is delicous!" exclaimed Rita as she took a bite of eggs. "I've never tasted eggs like this before!"
"Ohh...gee...it's just something I wipped up." He said as he sat on the end of the bed. She polished off everything on the plate within a matter of minutes. "You must have been hungry. What were you doing last night?"
"I wish I knew...I'm so sorry, I must be such a burden."
"Oh, no. Not at all."

Rita was suddenly struck by a feeling she had never felt before. Pure. Sexual. Hunger. She had never seen a man so beautiful before. He was perfect, from the golden sheen in his hair, to the unbelievable whiteness of his teeth. She wanted nothing more at that point then to have her lips around Rick's erect penis. She wanted lick the ever inch until he came into her mouth. She wanted to feel him inside her. She knew this hunger wouldnt go away until fed it. She leaped from her position in the bed tackling Rick. They tumbled off the bed. She was kissing him all over. He pushed her off.
"What are you doing?!"
"I dont know what came over me?! I...I couldnt control it."
"I'm flattered really...but I'm gay."
"You're gay?!"
"Are you kidding? I didnt take advantage of you, in fact, I gave you my bed while I slept out on the couch, I made you breakfast, and look at the way I am dressed!" He was right. He was dressed like a flaming fagg*t.
Rita jumped up and ran out of the room, and then the apartment. She was crying.

----

On the bus back to Yuri's neighborhood, Rita tried hard to think about what happened the night before and how did she manage to get halfway across town? The voice of Yuri's friend echoed in her mind "You need to inhale...you're just sucking the smoke into your mouth." It was the last thing she could remember. The bus came to a halt a block from Yuri's house. Rita walked the rest of the way.

----

The door to the house was unlocked. Rita stepped inside. It was dark, humid, and reeked of rotten meat. "Who's there?!" screamed someone from the shadows. "It's me! Rita!"
"Rita!" It was Yuri's friend, the one who taught Rita how to smoke a bowl.
"What happened!"
"You dont remember?" Rita shook her head. "It-it's too terrible to say...I-I cant.." Yuri's friend broken down into tears.
"Please!"
"It's Yuri," sobbed the friend, "she's dead."
"What?!"
"She was playing DDR and she lost her balance and fell through the glass table." Rita gasped. "We should have called 9-1-1...everything would have been alright if we had. She'd still be alive! But we were mad from the reefer. There was so much blood! We were all convinced she was dead. We didnt know what to do with the body....that's when you suggested...that...we cut off her flesh and eat it...so that there'd be no evidence." Rita could feel the bile crawling up her throat. "It made sense at the time! So...we did. Well, started too anyway. We all started carving away at her flesh with knives...oh god. Blood was spraying everywhere. That's when Yuri started screaming. Oh god, what a horrible scream. That's when you ran out of the house."

Rita vomited.
Old 06-8-2006, 02:46 AM   #155
sleeplessdragn
~Bang that beat Harder~

Sweet, now record it for me =p. You did an excellent job with that white people thing after all.

EDIT: After reading it, I highly approve of this installment of DDR All The Way. Guido would be proud to read it as well.

Last edited by sleeplessdragn; 06-8-2006 at 02:49 AM..
sleeplessdragn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-8-2006, 02:47 AM   #156
terence1357
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to terence1357

Rita ran down the streets. Vomiting violently everywhere. Remembering how Rick was a ***. She broke down. She ran into a neibors driveway up into their garage started crying. The neibor was mowing his grass.
he said "whats wrong?"
"I met a guy, and he was hawt, and he was a ***!'
"I'm sorry to hear about that."
she then realized that he was even hater and sexier than Rick. She ran up to him. And started to flirt.
He quickly snapped. "What are you doing? I'm so gay I'm using a dildo right now!"
She ran off. To the arcade. To see the DDR machine was gone. And something new was there. In The Groove 2. She stepped onto the pad. The panels looked different and better. She liked them. The decided that ITG can't be hard at all. Most knockoffs are incredibly easy. She then got raped by VerTex^2 in 16 mother hating seconds. She fell to her knees and cried. But she fell on the pad. She broke both her knees.

PS: this is one big joke.
Old 06-8-2006, 08:45 AM   #157
mead1
Cerebellumberjack
FFR Simfile Author

That last post by terence is invalid. It does not exist.

I give Jewp a hearty clap on the back for an excellent story.
Old 06-8-2006, 09:43 AM   #158
nforcer06164
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to nforcer06164 Send a message via Skype™ to nforcer06164

This is amazing. Simply amazing.

PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squeek
My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"
nforcer06164 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-8-2006, 11:07 AM   #159
Tibs
FFR Player

Jewp is winning, gais.
Old 06-8-2006, 08:24 PM   #160
jewpinthethird
(The Fat's Sabobah)

This is a collective project, therefore everyone wins.