Old 12-10-2019, 09:59 PM   #1001
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Charu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Age: 30
Posts: 7,089
Default Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM

thesunfan

<3
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)


Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Charu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2019, 09:59 PM   #1002
the sun fan
FFR Player
 
the sun fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 26
Posts: 404
Default Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM

I won't feel safe
__________________
TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

FFR is a pretty good place somehow.
the sun fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2019, 10:00 PM   #1003
flashflash account
FFR Player
 
flashflash account's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: On a mountain in a desert
Posts: 507
Default Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM

STOP POSTING
__________________
aka mikey

-----

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenAshy View Post
Iíve demonstrated self-awareness
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless
flashflash account is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2019, 10:00 PM   #1004
flashflash account
FFR Player
 
flashflash account's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: On a mountain in a desert
Posts: 507
Default Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM

Votes:

Charu -> the sun fan
the sun fan -> Charu
star-crossed -> Charu
ShadoWolfe -> Charu

Charu- 3 (the sun fan, star-crossed, ShadoWolfe, )
the sun fan- 1 (Charu, )
__________________
aka mikey

-----

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenAshy View Post
Iíve demonstrated self-awareness
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless
flashflash account is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2019, 10:01 PM   #1005
flashflash account
FFR Player
 
flashflash account's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: On a mountain in a desert
Posts: 507
Default Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM

Charu has died. They were...

Green.


It is now Night 3. Night 3 ends in 12 hours at 10:00 AM Central/Server time.
__________________
aka mikey

-----

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenAshy View Post
Iíve demonstrated self-awareness
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless
flashflash account is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2019, 10:00 AM   #1006
flashflash account
FFR Player
 
flashflash account's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: On a mountain in a desert
Posts: 507
Default Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM

in the night...

Star-crossed died. They were...
Green.


It is now Day 4. Day 4 ends in 12 hours, at 10:00 PM Central/Server time.
__________________
aka mikey

-----

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenAshy View Post
Iíve demonstrated self-awareness
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless
flashflash account is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2019, 10:57 AM   #1007
ShadoWolfe
FFR Player
 
ShadoWolfe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: On a life-size Flat Earth model
Posts: 136
Default Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM

Well there goes the fantasy f3 star almost had me believing in.
RIP.

I hate this. This should've been open and shut, case closed, follow the reasoning and hang sunfan. For all the bluster of living with my mind long enough to not get pulled off track, I sure did get pulled off track

But now that we're here in f3, I owe it to everyone to actually put some effort in and not replay yesterday's blundering idiocy
__________________





Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte
I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
" I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshL View Post
"i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie
"I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!
ShadoWolfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2019, 11:00 AM   #1008
ShadoWolfe
FFR Player
 
ShadoWolfe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: On a life-size Flat Earth model
Posts: 136
Default Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM

It strikes me that Xel last phase did exactly what I'd been townreading him for not doing: caving under pressure and flaking out on game.

So Xel, please for the love of God make an effort to be in thread today even if it's just to yell and stomp about how you're never wolf. I literally cannot work with you posting nothing, it's flipping my mind upside down and driving me to all the craziest conclusions
__________________





Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte
I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
" I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshL View Post
"i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie
"I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!
ShadoWolfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2019, 12:09 PM   #1009
XelNya
Etterna Player
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
XelNya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 3,026
Default Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post
Well there goes the fantasy f3 star almost had me believing in.
RIP.

I hate this. This should've been open and shut, case closed, follow the reasoning and hang sunfan. For all the bluster of living with my mind long enough to not get pulled off track, I sure did get pulled off track

But now that we're here in f3, I owe it to everyone to actually put some effort in and not replay yesterday's blundering idiocy
So wait, you self admit you have put in no effort and say i flaked under pressure.

Way to fucking go dude. Fanfuckingtastic.
__________________
XelNya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2019, 12:10 PM   #1010
XelNya
Etterna Player
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
XelNya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 3,026
Default Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
So wait, you self admit you have put in no effort and say i flaked under pressure.

Way to fucking go dude. Fanfuckingtastic.
T-force was right I am very angry in twg

I wonder why when i see shit like that
__________________
XelNya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2019, 12:13 PM   #1011
XelNya
Etterna Player
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
XelNya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 3,026
Default Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
T-force was right I am very angry in twg

I wonder why when i see shit like that
But hey wolf swing at me, we got time to make you look bad and still lynch a wolf
__________________
XelNya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2019, 01:42 PM   #1012
ShadoWolfe
FFR Player
 
ShadoWolfe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: On a life-size Flat Earth model
Posts: 136
Default Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
So wait, you self admit you have put in no effort and say i flaked under pressure.

Way to fucking go dude. Fanfuckingtastic.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
But hey wolf swing at me, we got time to make you look bad and still lynch a wolf
Heh. Beating myself up over being indecisive last phase does not make me look bad. Without tooting my own horn about my part in funnys lynch being why we even *have* an F3, all I asked for yesterday and today was that you post *something*
The absence of that is why I say you flaked. So don't get self-righteous with me when you played a big part in my indecisiveness. I just wanted a little more than a fuck you yesterday, was that really too much to ask?

Like, even this response from you today eased my mind a lot. I wish it were sooner, but whatever.

I just got one question for you before I move on, why weren't you at EoD yesterday? Why didnt you vote at all?
__________________





Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte
I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
" I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshL View Post
"i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie
"I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!
ShadoWolfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2019, 02:19 PM   #1013
XelNya
Etterna Player
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
XelNya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 3,026
Default Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post
Heh. Beating myself up over being indecisive last phase does not make me look bad. Without tooting my own horn about my part in funnys lynch being why we even *have* an F3, all I asked for yesterday and today was that you post *something*
The absence of that is why I say you flaked. So don't get self-righteous with me when you played a big part in my indecisiveness. I just wanted a little more than a fuck you yesterday, was that really too much to ask?

Like, even this response from you today eased my mind a lot. I wish it were sooner, but whatever.

I just got one question for you before I move on, why weren't you at EoD yesterday? Why didnt you vote at all?
You're asking a question for no good response

I either

confirm I was busy doing other things, and look like I don't care
get accused of slank cover

which route better suits what you're going for buddy
__________________
XelNya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2019, 02:25 PM   #1014
XelNya
Etterna Player
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
XelNya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 3,026
Default Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post
Heh. Beating myself up over being indecisive last phase does not make me look bad. Without tooting my own horn about my part in funnys lynch being why we even *have* an F3, all I asked for yesterday and today was that you post *something*
You didn't beat yourself up, you literally admitted to not giving a shit, which is what you're implying I did, was not give a shit

you knew exactly where my interests were yesterday, you knew I didn't give a shit about star, or even you

I literally wanted to watch sunfan and charu dome because the last wolf was either of those two, or you

star was never a wolf candidate and that was pretty damn obvious by the fact I literally left her alone other than defending her

like dude I know I'm talking like this shit is basic, but to me it's really that easy

star's been pure all game
t-force was trying to play the game
fg rode a wave and applied utr which she did her last wolf game and got caught super early about it

SUNFAN is playing differently so no past games are applying to reading him, and TO BE HONEST of the dome, he had the better posts

Charu is a wall of impossible who I think struggled to get into his swing

BUT YOU

YOU have not played this game at all like I expect

and then you keep swinging at me since early on, like dude

you're telling me you want shit outta me and when you're met with the typical brick wall of pushing me you don't try to you know, climb the wall or blow a hole through it

it's like you just trying to set the stage and now you have to perform the play

and you forgot to memorize the lines
__________________
XelNya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2019, 02:26 PM   #1015
ShadoWolfe
FFR Player
 
ShadoWolfe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: On a life-size Flat Earth model
Posts: 136
Default Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
You're asking a question for no good response

I either

confirm I was busy doing other things, and look like I don't care
get accused of slank cover

which route better suits what you're going for buddy
I just want an answer for the love of god my brain will not rest if you don't give me an answer
even if its "thread was repeating itself so I said fuck that and went to sleep" I just want to know
I am not out to get you, it's just final fucking 3 and I can't in good conscience be like fuck it and vote despite my deepest desires so please

I just want an honest answer
__________________





Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte
I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
" I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshL View Post
"i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie
"I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!
ShadoWolfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2019, 02:30 PM   #1016
XelNya
Etterna Player
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
XelNya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 3,026
Default Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
You're asking a question for no good response

I either

confirm I was busy doing other things, and look like I don't care
get accused of slank cover

which route better suits what you're going for buddy
Like you're trying that silly how interested is xel meta

and I think it's not gonna apply here that well

it's outdated
__________________
XelNya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2019, 02:36 PM   #1017
ShadoWolfe
FFR Player
 
ShadoWolfe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: On a life-size Flat Earth model
Posts: 136
Default Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
You didn't beat yourself up, you literally admitted to not giving a shit, which is what you're implying I did, was not give a shit

you knew exactly where my interests were yesterday, you knew I didn't give a shit about star, or even you

I literally wanted to watch sunfan and charu dome because the last wolf was either of those two, or you

star was never a wolf candidate and that was pretty damn obvious by the fact I literally left her alone other than defending her

like dude I know I'm talking like this shit is basic, but to me it's really that easy

star's been pure all game
t-force was trying to play the game
fg rode a wave and applied utr which she did her last wolf game and got caught super early about it

SUNFAN is playing differently so no past games are applying to reading him, and TO BE HONEST of the dome, he had the better posts

Charu is a wall of impossible who I think struggled to get into his swing

BUT YOU

YOU have not played this game at all like I expect

and then you keep swinging at me since early on, like dude

you're telling me you want shit outta me and when you're met with the typical brick wall of pushing me you don't try to you know, climb the wall or blow a hole through it

it's like you just trying to set the stage and now you have to perform the play

and you forgot to memorize the lines
Take a step back and look back at what I've actually written about you this ENTIRE game. literally town reads. you say I keep swinging on you since early on, but seriously go back and read every fucking word I've written regarding you.

It's like you don't realize that you can be townread and be asked to share your thoughts. Reads need to be affirmed, and when someone fucking disappears without comment, that affirmation gets really hard to do
*THAT'S* why I say "yo xel drop some thoughts" every now and then, NOT 'cause I'm swinging.
__________________





Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte
I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
" I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshL View Post
"i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie
"I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!
ShadoWolfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2019, 02:36 PM   #1018
XelNya
Etterna Player
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
XelNya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 3,026
Default Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post
I just want an answer for the love of god my brain will not rest if you don't give me an answer
even if its "thread was repeating itself so I said fuck that and went to sleep" I just want to know
I am not out to get you, it's just final fucking 3 and I can't in good conscience be like fuck it and vote despite my deepest desires so please

I just want an honest answer
I was at work from 5am - 1pm pst

came home and got on till about 3pm

gf wanted to go pick up some stuff for cmas gifts at the mall till 7:00pm

then had dinner with my niece since it was her 18th birthday met up at 7:30pm and didn't get out of dinner till about 10pm because olive garden party of 23

then saw I missed eod, went to winco, got some energy drinks, played pokemon / fire emblem till I was passing out, pet the cats a bit as well
__________________
XelNya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2019, 02:37 PM   #1019
XelNya
Etterna Player
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
XelNya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 3,026
Default Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post
Take a step back and look back at what I've actually written about you this ENTIRE game. literally town reads. you say I keep swinging on you since early on, but seriously go back and read every fucking word I've written regarding you.

It's like you don't realize that you can be townread and be asked to share your thoughts. Reads need to be affirmed, and when someone fucking disappears without comment, that affirmation gets really hard to do
*THAT'S* why I say "yo xel drop some thoughts" every now and then, NOT 'cause I'm swinging.
you can town read and still swing dog
__________________
XelNya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2019, 02:39 PM   #1020
ShadoWolfe
FFR Player
 
ShadoWolfe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: On a life-size Flat Earth model
Posts: 136
Default Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
Like you're trying that silly how interested is xel meta

and I think it's not gonna apply here that well

it's outdated
my god why won't you just answer the question. Like dude,
I just wanna know why you didn't vote, is that really a hard question to answer?
__________________





Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte
I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
" I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshL View Post
"i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie
"I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!
ShadoWolfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:00 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution