Old 12-27-2019, 10:01 AM   #21
T-Force
A guy with a green name
Global Moderator
Global ModeratorFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
T-Force's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Somewhere in, B.C., Canada
Age: 29
Posts: 2,865
Default Re: bad news everyone

I feel like the only one who has liked everything released recently, but I also go in with no expectations and just eat whatever's fed to me. Not like my dislike of something is gonna change the film, so might as well accept it and enjoy the ride throughout.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
YA MISSED YOUR FUCKIN BUS YA MORON

HOWS YOUR SEMI-CROQUANT NOW DUMBASS
Quote:
Originally Posted by bugkid666 View Post
ok i fucked this up, but it's actually funnier this way
T-Force is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2019, 11:46 AM   #22
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author
 
MixMasterLar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: The Emerald Coast
Posts: 5,102
Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: bad news everyone

Not to sound harty tardy or whatever but I value my time.

Granted I think bad movies are worth watching sometimes just to get the mental exercise of how where these choices reached and to just realize all the little things a film does right that you never notice until a film does it so, so wrong


But passively watching movies popcorn style? Naw, only got about 100 years here and I ain't wasting it on bloated Holywood blockbusters
__________________

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter

.
MixMasterLar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2019, 12:09 PM   #23
the sun fan
FFR Player
 
the sun fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 26
Posts: 404
Default Re: bad news everyone

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
Not to sound harty tardy or whatever but I value my time.

Granted I think bad movies are worth watching sometimes just to get the mental exercise of how where these choices reached and to just realize all the little things a film does right that you never notice until a film does it so, so wrong


But passively watching movies popcorn style? Naw, only got about 100 years here and I ain't wasting it on bloated Holywood blockbusters
I hope I don't make it to 100 tbh
__________________
TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

FFR is a pretty good place somehow.
the sun fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2019, 12:11 PM   #24
Dinglesberry
longing
FFR Veteran
 
Dinglesberry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 2,551
Default Re: bad news everyone

i think the main reason people are upset is because they go into it with the expectation of it being a star wars movie
Dinglesberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2019, 12:18 PM   #25
the sun fan
FFR Player
 
the sun fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 26
Posts: 404
Default Re: bad news everyone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinglesberry View Post
i think the main reason people are upset is because they go into it with the expectation of it being a star wars movie
when you're right, you're right
__________________
TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

FFR is a pretty good place somehow.
the sun fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2019, 02:48 PM   #26
Not devonin
FFR Player
 
Not devonin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 107
Default Re: bad news everyone

It might not make much sense to think about how changing from Rian Johnson to JJ Abrams turned a story about the idea that anybody can be a hero and you don't have to come from a dynasty of power into one where bloodline is all that matters, until you realize that JJ Abrams is the son of two Hollywood Directors who just got his own son a job writing Spiderman.
Not devonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2019, 08:02 PM   #27
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author
 
MixMasterLar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: The Emerald Coast
Posts: 5,102
Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: bad news everyone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not devonin View Post
It might not make much sense to think about how changing from Rian Johnson to JJ Abrams turned a story about the idea that anybody can be a hero and you don't have to come from a dynasty of power into one where bloodline is all that matters, until you realize that JJ Abrams is the son of two Hollywood Directors who just got his own son a job writing Spiderman.
To play Abrams Advocate: where's the lie?
__________________

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter

.
MixMasterLar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2019, 12:25 AM   #28
handpanda
FFR Player
 
handpanda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 14
Default Re: bad news everyone

i like star wars the animated series
handpanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2019, 08:00 AM   #29
Tokaru4
FFR Player
FFR Veteran
 
Tokaru4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 9
Default Re: bad news everyone

never watched star wars or trek or any of that
but my humble impression was that everyone just watched to say they watched it
& called it good because it was in the series.
__________________
Tokaru4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2020, 02:28 PM   #30
choof
youtu.be/sM5hlrkaPSo
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran
 
choof's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 8,258
Default Re: bad news everyone

I wish this movie was a fucking salvia trip man
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynam0 View Post
I'm a dark giraffe in this maniera
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
Accurate. Most of my friends have been women.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aperson
choof is like a dipping bird but every time he tips over only his belly rolls get wet instead it is so sad
choof is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:53 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution