Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > Stepmania > Simulator Files
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-16-2016, 12:07 AM   #421
MooMoo_Cowfreak
Abraxas Hydroplane
FFR Veteran

Send a message via MSN to MooMoo_Cowfreak
Default Re: The Video Game Mega Pack 4 (RELEASED!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by contrapatior View Post
wish I could have sent another chart
mag mount sucks
but I'm gonna play this soon
Yo don't even Choof Mag Mount is the shit

post-dumps abstractly represent the existential nihilism that the song invokes in the listener with negative space, evoking the ephemeral nature of the mind - the journey of stepmania begins in hope yet soon becomes corroded into a dialectic of futility, leaving only a sense of dread and the unlikelihood of a new synthesis
MooMoo_Cowfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2016, 01:32 AM   #422
Arntonach
Owlbears Rock!

More reviews now that my hands don't hurt and things have slowed down a bit. Part two's here.

Jago (Shakuhachi Remix) - The holds start to become a problem in the middle. You could've eased up on them without too much of an issue.

Jet Set Medley Future - That dragged on for way too long. It was well done, but it just felt like a chore halfway through.

Johnny See Bad (he needs glasses) - I take that back, this lasts so long I barely have the stamina to finish it, let alone pass. Sorry. :<

Jurrasic Dope - Kinda felt like that shitty Slagsmaklubben simfile from r21freak, but good.

Kara no Youkai - I have mixed feelings about this.

Kingdom of Devotinos - Neat file.

Krook's March - The zalgo text lagged SM, but other than that it was a nice file.

Life Flashing Before One's Eyes - Yeah, crossovers at that speed are aids.

Lily Islands - I don't mean to sound crass, but it feels like it "blew it's load" at the halfway mark, since everything after that point isn't really much.

Luigi's Mansion - The right right right right right right right right right right right right right right at the halfway mark was annoying, but other than that it's pretty cool.

o god another one of those overstepped canvas curse songs - Nicely done, but fuck me if I can score well on it.

What took so fucking long for someone to step Magical Sound Shower? - I believe you gave this song it's due, which is saying a lot. Good job!

Main Theme (the shovel knight one, not the one to your favorite game) - The 24ths were a bit egregious, but the simfile was pretty good elsewise.

March Of The One Legged Man - Ooooh, this was just as good as I was expecting. Amazing work!

Mario Paint Medley - I couldn't hear some of the notes at the beginning and at the end.

Mario Theme (BT Remix) - I wasn't expecting it to go Data Drain on me. I almost had an AAA too. ;-;

Masquerade of Lies - Wasn't feeling it.

Midnight Greenhouse - Ooooooh, I'm loving this simfile. 8)

Minuit A Fond La Caisse - Holy fuck this was amazing.

Mountain Range - Feels very similar to Glove's.

NameEntry -2A03+N106 mix- - Sorry, I can't get past the very long 24th stream at the end. Certainly a good stamina file.

Naval Battle - It felt like the jacks were perfect here.

Owning a cat simulator that's not Nintencats - Aww such a cute little simfile. Now I have this fucking song stuck in my head againgadfasgfasgfa

When Marriges Go Wrong - My hearing must be really bad cause I couldn't hear some of the notes. The file was fantastic though, and that's coming from someone who was stepping this song too.

Nigerian - Water Melody - That was pretty cool.

Opaque Air - Holy fuck asdfdsfasdfa

Operation Intrude - That was nice.

Over Drive (o shit the artists don't match up asdasdfas) - Tiring but doable. I can see this being a warm up file.

Pancakes - Really fun.

Pardoner's Dance - Pretty neat.

Pepperony and chease - Better than what I was expecting, which is a good thing don't worry.

[i]OBJECTION![i] - Please vary it up a bit, it got boring rather quick.

Anime Piano Land - Not really my cup of tea, but it's a really good file.

Rhythm & Ballance (From the guy who brought you North, apparently) - The hold usage just doesn't feel right.

Ringo's Theme - Simple and sweet.

River Stage - I liked this one too.

Ruins of the Giant - Holy shit this was amazing o:

Select My Sally - sadasfasdasfasdasdf I wanna AAA this so badly

Samekichi's Resolve - Aww, what a lovely simfile.

Shard (Combat) - Pretty neat.

SILVER LINING (CAPS LOCK FOR CRUISE CONTROL) - whoa

Skate or Live - Short but sweet.

Skydeck A Go! Go! - Thank you for stepping this so well, I think I still have my take on this floating around on otaku dreams somewhere (ps it's not good).

Not Megalovania (oops spoilers lol) - Better than what I was expecting (which was lua scripts). Was good jumpstream. I liked it.

Sortie - Another fav in my books. 8)

Splash Down (yet another reminder to finish Busy Flare :l ) - I was very worried that this simfile would suck, but I guess I was wrong

Staff Credits (the Mario Kart 7 one, not the other 51,125,734,843 ones) - Pretty cool. Wait when did the simfiles stop sucking?

Steel Massimo - Pretty good, although personally I think the 32nds shouldn't be trills.

Streamworks - Wowza

Summoned Beast Battle - It got a little too dense to read at one point, but otherwise the chart's amazing.

Sunahara Planes - Could've done without the 16th stream, unless I couldn't hear it (those hearing problems I mentioned eariler aren't fake ya know :V ).

8-bit Melee (and now I need to fix Fourside up) - Pretty good.

Swamp Stage - I oh so wanted you to use 24ths for the voice trembling. Oh well, file was still pretty cool.

TAKE OFF - I can't do it :<

Temperance & Vengeance (I swear this sounds totally different from what I have for this song :S ) - Really cool, although the solo felt really off for some reason. I still love this simfile though.

Temple (the zelda one, I hope you know which one) - Didn't feel it. Sorry. :<

The Apparition - oh fuck me I can't pass this ;-;

Okay, I need to take a break. :S
Arntonach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2016, 02:39 AM   #423
pedolad
FFR Player

whatcha mean the artists don't match up for Overdrive?
Old 09-16-2016, 03:22 AM   #424
Nullifidian
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

The ending stream of NameEntry is pretty tough yeah haha. Of all files I submitted to this pack though, that one was probably my favorite to step.
Old 09-16-2016, 03:38 AM   #425
Arntonach
Owlbears Rock!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pedolad View Post
whatcha mean the artists don't match up for Overdrive?
The banner says "Falcom Sound Team jdk" while the artist tag says "Hayato Sonoda, Takahiro Unisuga, Ryo Takeshita." I put the former on the banner since that was on the soundtrack cover, even if technically the two are the same. It just bugs me, that's all.
Old 09-16-2016, 11:26 AM   #426
Kalre
FFR Player

The Apparition is not hard
Old 09-16-2016, 02:07 PM   #427
XelNya
[Nobody liked that.]
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalre View Post
The Apparition is not hard
Yes it is
XelNya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2016, 09:33 PM   #428
James May
FFR Player

The Apparition is easy to AA, just tricky to acc lmao. It is a fun file but I think the mini 32nd jumptrills would have been better off being substituted as a freeze to accentuate the static.

Also pedo...there are like two small parts in River Stage that has me feeling a bit irked lmao...

&

Those 4th jumps are ghosts lmao...and a few misplacements u3u But other than that, fun file

Last edited by James May; 09-16-2016 at 09:36 PM..
James May is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2016, 09:34 PM   #429
pedolad
FFR Player

Woops
Old 09-17-2016, 04:51 AM   #430
Arntonach
Owlbears Rock!

My last part of the reviews, the previous part is a few posts back so scroll up or go back a page.

Zelda Classical Medley (how about we just step soundtrack from now on?) - Splendid simfile (just a note, I had to play this in the editor since I kept getting interrupted).

The Mysterious Murasame Castle Medley (aka the most japanese mariachi song) - Meh.

The Only Thing I Know For Real - Holy fcuk.

The Valedictory Elegy - Um...I think something's wrong here. Heavy's missing a lot of notes and edit has none. :/

The Void Of Space - Holy shit. If Magical Sound Shower didn't tell me how amazing you are at stepping, this would.

Their Own Brand Of Justice - A nice, quaint simfile.

Theme of Frank West - That was really awkward to play, in a sense that nothign seem to be right. :S

Training Mode - Much better. Had a lot of oomph to it too.

Tropic of Capricorn - Pretty cool.

Truth and Power - Nice.

Try Again - Heavy was pretty cool. Challange wasn't my cup of tea (too many jacks all over the place).

Tube of Medusa - A few of the 32nd jacks at the end didn't sound lik ethey went to anything, but even then it was pretty cool.

Twister? - A delightfully different simfile for a delightfully different version of Twister that I can recall.

Underwater - Was pretty good, although it was another tiring shnabubula file. X_X;

Underwater BGM - That was cute.

Variations of Castle - Pretty fun.

Volcano -Kamishimo X680000 Mix- - That was pretty cool, although that last bit was a bit much.

War Season ~Speedy Mix~ - The speed boost wasn't necessary, but I see what you're trying to do with it. It's pretty good.

Where You At? - Pretty good.

Wind Waker Unplugged - This was kinda boring. Sorry. :<

Wind-Blooming Mountain - Pretty nice.

My First AAAA (now with audio clipping) - The 24ths at the beginning don't mesh with the simfile at all.

Work Harder - Aww how cute, it's your first x-mod simfile. 10x gimmicks aren't fun at all.

Working Together - That was pretty impressive.

Yoru no Nikusyokujyo - Not really engaging to be honest.

You're Izayoi - This is a file if you like long jacks. I don't. :<

Your Worst Best Nightmare (now I need to fix Stop! & Go)- Good job on the simfile, but it just doesn't feel enjoyable. Plus, you should've done the whole song too. :V

Ending Credits - A nice way to wrap things up.

There ya go. Out of everything, my top choices are:

The Void Of Space
SILVER LINING
Opaque Air
Magical Sound Shower
March Of The One Legged Man
Sortie
Dancing Leaves
Colress Battle
Midnight Greenhouse
Dark Demon's Song
Naval Battle
Minuit A Fond La Caisse
Old 09-17-2016, 12:06 PM   #431
MarioNintendo
Expect delays.
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerFFR Veteran

Glad you enjoyed The Void of Space, arn!

Quote:
Originally Posted by macgravel View Post
Mario's files are top notch, so every time he submits a file I get excited in my pants.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
This guy, MarioNintendo?
Click the bricks

MarioNintendo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2016, 04:16 PM   #432
MooMoo_Cowfreak
Abraxas Hydroplane
FFR Veteran

Opened up Colress Battle in editor to practice one of the jack sequences only to find what kept making me drop my combo. There's an extra green note here for some reason, I'm guessing it's a holdover from creating the minifreezes:

Just wanted to point it out for the next patch!

post-dumps abstractly represent the existential nihilism that the song invokes in the listener with negative space, evoking the ephemeral nature of the mind - the journey of stepmania begins in hope yet soon becomes corroded into a dialectic of futility, leaving only a sense of dread and the unlikelihood of a new synthesis

Last edited by MooMoo_Cowfreak; 09-17-2016 at 04:16 PM..
Old 09-17-2016, 04:36 PM   #433
igotrhythm
Fractals!
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to igotrhythm

Thanks for the heads-up, MooMoo. Now I don't feel so bad about not downloading it right away. When I learn how to configure SM5 for my preferred cmods (but mostly so I can access my screenshots as well as 3.9 lets me) I am totally on this pack.
igotrhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2016, 04:37 PM   #434
YoshL
Celestial Harbor
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to YoshL Send a message via MSN to YoshL Send a message via Skype™ to YoshL

continuing w/ playthrough and stuff # twitch.tv/djdai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.
YoshL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2016, 04:59 PM   #435
MooMoo_Cowfreak
Abraxas Hydroplane
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by igotrhythm View Post
Thanks for the heads-up, MooMoo. Now I don't feel so bad about not downloading it right away. When I learn how to configure SM5 for my preferred cmods (but mostly so I can access my screenshots as well as 3.9 lets me) I am totally on this pack.
Not sure if you know, but SM5 moves all your screenshots to the roaming appdata folder on your computer, which you can find via typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar (at least for Windows 7)

And SM5 lets you make Cmods on the fly in game, just use the ingame options, they're pretty self-explanatory honestly

Old 09-17-2016, 06:00 PM   #436
MarioNintendo
Expect delays.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MooMoo_Cowfreak View Post
Opened up Colress Battle in editor to practice one of the jack sequences only to find what kept making me drop my combo. There's an extra green note here for some reason, I'm guessing it's a holdover from creating the minifreezes:

Just wanted to point it out for the next patch!
kommisar confirmed sociopath

Quote:
Mario's files are top notch, so every time he submits a file I get excited in my pants.
Quote:
This guy, MarioNintendo?
Click the bricks

Old 09-17-2016, 10:47 PM   #437
Kraezymann
Forum User
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via MSN to Kraezymann

Kraezymann's Review Emporium

First of all, files were played on the xwidget/mina setup, and the build I'm using has no cdtitles, so I have no idea who made the files, although there were some where I cheated and looked up the creators after I played the file.

Secondly, these reviews were all done pre-patch, so if your file changed, let me know and I'll update to the right patch. There are one or two files that I think will get one so just gimmie a shout if you don't see me mention it!

Finally, if your file isn't on here, its only because I couldn't pass it. If I can't pass it, then I have no right to pass any sort of judgement on the file, so I just left it out. Other, much better players than I will be able to give you a review! As a general idea I passed most 13's and a few 14's but not much higher than that.

So without further ado... I hope you enjoy reading them as much as I enjoyed writing them!

.3X3CU73 - Played Hard first try. It was difficult enough for me, although I'd probably fare much better warmed up. It tripped me up pretty good but I'ma work on it because its a baller file. Gonna avoid Oni until I can get the xmods down, then give it a go.

A Beautiful Day for Golf - Kudos for doing more than one difficulty for it! Legit file, Hard chart felt crisp and clean like a tasty summer salad.

Abyss Stage - Those 24th patterns were YUMMMMMMY. Could have ate that up for days. The song left a little to be desired, but honestly, you stepped it so nicely that it's like "why would I even say that? lol k"

Airship Stage - Not quite as good as Abyss Stage if I may be so bold to say. Song was pretty okay, if a little bit long; perhaps a shorter cut would have sufficed. But damn dude, you know how to do that smooth fusion jazz like a smokey rack of pork ribs like damn

Alien's Lair - Those long jacks were tough like a well done steak, but it was smothered in the tasty BBQ sauce of those delicious minijack sections.

All Over The World - Felt a little odd to me, kinda like putting chunks of onions in cornbread. But the rest of the cornbread itself was enjoyable, and some of that fancy layering with the freezes was like damn this is the melted butter on top

Angel Island Zone - Played Hard, failed Oni (only one attempt though, I should probably give it another go after a good warmup). I was munching this ham and cheese right, and maybe someone put tomatoes in it or something because the 24th burst after the first solo felt a little out of place and that big 16th jumpy section before the second likewise... and then it was like a sandwich that went stale a bit too fast because the ending had some wacky jacks that went to nothing?? Lemme know if there is patch work and I'll give it another go. EDIT: Will await patch work and re-review

Armor-Plated Armadillo - Ooooh yeah, Stone McKnuckle. Zag did such a great job on this song. And so did you, fellow charter! This chart felt well structured and patterned like a sandwich artist who does pretty much exactly what you tell him/her to do. Those little color burst during the solos were so full of flavour my mouth was like "damn that looks good".

Ashley's Theme - Dang bruh more big band/jazz it's like hello fellow game players this song seems to be a humdinger or whatever they would say in the 30's. Wasn't bad at all, which is probably what I would say if I was from that time and had to eat a nice potato soup that my moms friend made because that sax (I think?) solo with all those mini freezes was like adding cheese to the soup so that it was potato and cheese soup which is pretty good soup if you ask me.

Baba Yetu - Every time I play this song I get shivers, it's like dude why you gotta be like that and make me cry come on man I thought we were friends like that time I made you this amazing homemade macaroni and cheese with some bacon and bread crumbs and a teeny bit of barbecue sauce while it was gently snowing outside and then we played video games until 4am and reminisced about our childhoods and then when the sun came up we went out and made snow angels but then you shattered my dreams and told me that you had to move cities because you got accepted to a different college. That's what this file does to me. It is at all times magical but it's like bro why am I crying

Balloon Fight Medly - This file was figuratively like licking the spoon after giving your girlfriend a dollop of whipped cream on her strawberry rhubarb pie. It's actually that good.

Battle 2 - Great file. I liked how the intensity of the steps reflected the song without being either too easy or too overkill, just like how brocoli can be sooo good when you give it just right right amount of steaming. Not enough and its too crunch and gross, too much and its all mushy. This was smack dab perfect cooking time

Battle: Deoxys - Played Hard, failed Oni, so this is just about Hard. Was totally baller. Those 24th streams were super-duper-rocket-pop style Popsicle tasteful. Like good enough you should buy one for your buddy otherwise what kind of friend are you lmao

Battle: Ho-oh - Okay so like I really wanted to play this and like it and I did and it was pretty cool but I'm really bad at jumpstream and the last half of the song really messes me up. It's like going to an all you can eat buffet and stuffing yourself to the point of bursting and then its all like "just one little wafer sir" and you're all like "oh god pls no more but its so damn good what do I do or actually can I take it home and finish it later?" Like that

Battle: Lugia - See above.

Battle: Trainer Battle - I actually really don't mind freeze stream, if it's done well and not spammy. This is one of those times where it was done well. It was like going to a restaurant and wanting to have some Dr. Pepper but they only carry Coke products and then you find out they offer Barq's Root Beer and its like fuck yeah yes please I hope its bottomless pop here

Betrayal - Thank you cornman for giving me the gift of this file. That faster section kept me on my toes but it was totally worth it. It was like eating a big juicy piece of watermelon and trying to get all the melon without eating any of the rind it was so good

BGM II - I passed Hard but only barely, so I think I'm going to have to pass judgement on this one. I'm not a very good minereader but what I managed to read (and play) was quite fun

Big Blag's Lair - Passed Hard! Felt good. Those 16th minijacks with the jumps was like eating ice cream cake with only your mouth. A little bit shocking at first but then you don't care because its so fun/tasty

Blades Stage - Like BGM II, I only just passed this one as those streams were just a little too fast for me to keep up. The rest of the file felt dope, but I can't really say much else because I'm just not quite fast enough!

Blue Field - Whaaaaaaaaaat Pokemon Pinball! My JAM. I got really excited to play this, like when the new sushi place opens up in town and you're really excited to go and you get there and prices are lower than you thought and the sushi just as tasty as you hoped, like damn dude we're coming back to this place okay and next time I'll drive because you totally cut that guy off in your excitement and I'm pretty sure he's gonna key your car

Boss Theme - GO GO POWER RANGERS MIGHTY MORPHIN' POWER RANGERS. File was actually stepped wonderfully for the song, like I couldn't think of much I didn't like about it, sort of like when I go to Five Guys and get exactly what I want on my burger and it's like damn I got exactly what I wanted and love it

Can You Really Call This Five Guys... - See above. Like honestly these burgers are great

Carnival Stage - pedo my lad please keep making these perogies like I just want to keep eating them, just if you decide to make some specifically for me then please go easy on the onions next time because they be like the jacks in this one and just a LITTLE too much for me but don't take that as a bad thing, it's just taste so you got nothin' to fear fam you seem to be rockin' this

Casino Area - Kirby and ragtime are like two foods that shouldn't go well together but actually make complete sense and are amazing when they do. This file was like a deep fried Mars bar it's like "why are you doing that oh wait this is actually amazing please keep doing that" and then you go back for seconds and probably thirds

Chelnov's Theme - Something to do with salad and Russian dressing... either way Russian is pretty good if it's put on the right kind of tossed salad and not something weird. This chart is like it's on the right kind of salad. Light weight and not enough of one thing to kill the rest of the flavours, which makes it a pretty well done salad. At least I hope Russian is light weight, I've never tried it lol?

City - See Boss Theme and Can You Really Call This a Hotel... like man if I keep eating here I'll probably die but I will die happy

Coeur du Ceramique - This file was great but the audio reminded me of the time that my sister accidentally spilled a bit of spaghetti on my VHS tape of Anastasia and even though we cleaned it fairly well it was just never really the same after that. But like I said it's not your fault about the audio its my sisters

Collision Chaos - Yeeeeeeeeee this is like getting to play sonic in one of those game/restaurant hybrids that seem to be popping up everywhere but this is better than that because the food is actually good and a really great price. If you made more of these I would probably continue to eat at your fine establishment sir

Cooking With Zess T. - Okay you know what dude thanks to this file I found out I have a dead pixel so theres that. Also who the hell actually likes mushrooms lmao mushrooms are only good in mushroom soup which in turn gets poured over my ground beef and rice when I have like no money to buy groceries. Having said that, this file, like the game its from, are both so fun it's like that hamburger stroganoff that I just made also got a bit of Bender's Essence of Pure Flavour and people are crying because its so good

Dancing Leaves - It took me 3 tries to get that [34] freeze trill thing but I finally got it. If you are going to make Kraft Dinner, make sure you add a little mustard after you put the margarine and milk and cheese powder in, and you'll get a nice sharper flavour to go with it. I'm not sure what part of the file that's a metaphor for but you can rest assured that your file was just fine

Dark Demons Song - That [23] trill right before the transition of the song was really cruel, like you were forcing me to eat brussel sprouts on what would have been a wonderful birthday dinner. Like the rest of the dinner was okay, but why dude... like I get it you want me to eat my veggies, but couldn't it have been brocoli or carrots lmao

Donkey Kong Country Theme - This file took me right back to when I was a wee lad sitting infront of the TV with my bowl of sliced up bananas watching this sweet Canadian game show called Video and Arcade Top 10 where a bunch of kids got to play games on TV and win prizes and stuff. Thank you for that. What a great file

Dr. Wily Stage 1 - I wonder what Megaman would say his favorite food was. Probably like bolts or something IDK if he's actually a robot or what. Fuckin' fun file though it would be like he covered his nuts and bolts in Franks Red Hot Sauce. He wouldn't understand but he would know that it's fuckin' legit

Dragon Slayer - This file is like when you are 8 years old and its the middle of winter and your mom is baking chocolate chip cookies and you can't go outside because its just too cold so she lets you play some rock music for you to jam out to on your mini hockey stick until the cookies are done and you get to eat like 3.

Factory Stage - For some reason the mines in this one threw me off more than your other files up to this point but IDGAF because I'm drinkin' some of the finest big band sparkling beverage around

Fantastic Theatre - This is the kind of shit I want playing when I walk into your fancy dinner party and the chart is the kind of shit I want to dig into as soon as I take off my fancy hat and coat

Fighting of the Spirit - GD is like the super chill but ultra smart wine curator who is super mysterious and knows way more about wine than you do and will find you exactly what you want when you give him just a couple of descriptive words but then you'll have to really work your ass off for him to actually give you the wine but you know he's doing it 1) with a wry smile and 2) knowing you bettered yourself for doing so.

Final Battle: Rival - Like the way the fizzy bubbles in pop tickle my nose, so to did the minijacks in this file tickle my tastebuds.

Final Boss - I don't much like McDonalds but who needs to go there when this file could fill you up with all you need instead. If you want a McDonalds burger just have this instead it's way better and probably good for you in the long run.

Fire Volcano - My finger independence sucks. But this file made me want to go and have some macaroons because this file was cocoNUTS.

First and Last - This is like when you enter a huge cooking competition and you are super nervous about how everyone is going to feel about your entry so you stand there sweating your balls off knowing that there were some things that could have made it better, like a second slightly harder chart or some slight pattern changes after the first ambient freeze sounds but then you remember that its not actually a competition but actually a huge potluck so who gives a fuck what people think you just want everyone to have a good time and be excellent to each other

Flight of the Battery - Literally homemade whipped cream on top of homemade pumpkin pie because that is pretty much the best dessert that you can have at any given like people this file is like chocolate chip cookies that can do the robot what am I even saying

Gamma Quadrant - Reminds me of my sisters Christmas baking. Not bad at all, although to be honest I may forget about it and leave it in the cupboard for way to long until it becomes so hard that I eventually use it as a hammer because fuckin' Kent stole mine

Gear Getaway - Mariendo feat DK on a bed of jasmine rice and peas. The swing music was like butter chicken and the whole experience was wrapped in some naan bread and pretty delicious

Gerudo Valley - YEAH BOIZ. We have this totally dope spanish place that I need to go to now because this chart was so good like damn get me a fuckin' pinata or something and lets groove

Get Jinxed On - I got jinxed on by the mines in this file no joke its like I had to eat the best pizza in the world but there are anchovies on it, like I know I should probably refine my tastes but why can't I just pick them off gang lol

Go Forth! - Holy balls I want to eat whatever food in the early 80's that PI's would eat because that file makes we want to eat that. I mean it's probably pizza made out of pussy and money and heroin or something so that might be gross but you get the idea or you don't IDK just know that its a tight file

GO GO NOVICE ALCHEMIIIIIST - I wasn't a huge fan of it to be honest with you like I guess the experience was okay and the atmosphere was nice but like overall I will probably not come back to this particular establishment and no sir that it not a slight on you but your employees made me cry in the bathroom when I couldn't get out my stall so theres that

God's Garden - This chili place has a real nice menu to choose from and after trying everything (except the 5-Alarm Chili because neither my body nor the toilet is ready for that yet) it's pretty safe to say that this is some damn fine chili sir I hope you take it to a cook off and win something for it

Grannies World Tour - I really didn't like how the song ended but that isn't your fault. Oh and also literally everyone should play this file because this is like some fuckin' real southern barbecue roast beast type shit that is a staple of so many warm summer night adventures in train robbing and jail breaking

Ground/Underground Theme - I super loved the Hard chart. It's also one of the better arrangements of the two themes I've heard. It's like finally finding a good poutinery in your city and just enjoying a classic poutine and being all like "fuckin' finally"

Hardman's Theme - Hard chart was just as satisfying as a small Dairy Queen Blizzard treat. Like it's all you need, you don't need extra candy or to make it a large lmao you diabetic prick

Home - This is plays like how a bakery smells first thing in the morning when it sets out all its new loaves of bread and cupcakes and its just so nice and brightens up your day pretty much immediately

Hope and Joy and Peace and Love - If you could take a gentle rainfall in the middle of a forest and bottle up that amazing smell and liquefy it or purify it and capture its essence and put it into a Girl Guide Maple Cream cookie it would either be the best cookie ever or probably kill you or something IDK. But if it was the best cookie ever it MIGHT come close to how nice this file is

Hornet Dance - See my previous comment about your Hardman file but make it even more prudent for this one and maybe make it a medium and treat yo'self

In The Fires of Ignition - Cornman more like popcorn man after what happens when corn falls into fire and not only does it pop but it becomes a tasty snack with a bit of butter and salt just like this file is a tasty morsel of what a cornman file is like

Inner Goldfield - I gotta say this is just as much fun as getting yourself an appallingly expensive bag of teriyaki beef jerky (like why the fuck is it so expensive here lol) and hitting the road and driving into the sunset with a bro or two

Jet Set Medley Future - One of my favorite games of all time, medleys of all time and charters of all time. Cynic did a decent job like 12 years ago, so it was really nice to see an up to date and really well charted version of the thing here. Something something food metaphor.

Johnny C. Bad - After Medium I didn't have the stamina to make it through the Hard chart which a goddamn shame because this is like an all you can eat wing night where the wings are huge and juicy and come in a bazillion different flavours at an amazing price and you just want to keep going and going but if you do you'll probably choke or puke and die and no waiter is gonna wanna clean that mess up

Jurassic Dope - Churros please

Kara no Kyoukai - That comment that I made about Fighting of the Spirit should probs be used here too, although I'm not as big a fan of this file as I am of FotS. Either way though GD's a fuckin' boss and deserves those crazy wine awards that he hasn't yet been offered but probably will be soon

Kingdom of Devotindos - Baller. Hittin' the A&W drive thru with a hydraulic Caddy and a sub that'll break the old ladies ears

Krook's March - Like most of your files, pleasantly surprised with the chart. Think of it like walking into a Subway and finding out that it's $5 Footlong days AND they have the Loaded Baked Potato soup on.

Lily Islands - See above

Magical Sound Shower - 3 Star Michelin rated restaurant right on this very website. Worth every bit of praise, not worth buying the actual Michelin guide though because honestly it doesn't need to be bought just eat wherever the fuck you want to eat lmao why do you need someone to tell you where to eat

March of the One Legged Man - Lovely. After Eight's and a nice cup of coffee

Mario Paint Medley - Another excellent medley to play through. It's like having nutella on a piece of white wonderbread. Who gives a fuck whether or not its bad for me just slop it on and let me eat that shit its sooooooo tasty

Mario Theme - Carlos dude your files are so legit like I can't believe it. Super solid file, tons of fun. The best arcade/restaurant in the states right now or probably anywhere in the world, if they even exist (not Chuck E Cheese though those things fuckin' nasty) wouldn't hold a candle to how much fun this file is.

Midnight Greenhouse - I feel bad because I keep handing out these good reviews but I feel like your files just aren't cutting it for me so far, like shit maybe its my own fault for climaxing from Little Too Close from SSS3 or something and its just karma being all "shoulda stopped masturbating that file was like half a year ago lmao nerd"

Minuit a Fond la Caisse - Fuckin' finally get to play this thing. Worth the wait. Like when our town finally got a FatBurger everyone was all "FINALLY" and now we can't stop eating there please send help

Mountain Rage - ItsnotaMvC2stagefile/10 but seriously damn clean file keep up the good work chef

Naval Battle - Okay I take back what I said about your stuff in Midnight Greenhouse because this file was honestly really good like Oreo's dipped in milk as a 7 year old during summer vacation good

Neko Atsume - Ahahaha that was such a cute little file it was like watching my buddy's kitten try a bowl of milk for the first time I couldn't handle all the cuteness and had to sit down before I passed out

Niagaro Falls Melody - My grandparents live near Niagara Falls and you can find some real legit restaurants around there, at least on the Canadian side before you get to the really shady part of the city anyways. This is like the one at the top of the Niagara Tower or whatever the f its called and its a restaurant that SPINS and you get a whole 360 degree view of the area shits dope just like the file

Opaque Air - So at any Loblaws owned place like Superstore/Independent/Extra Foods carries these Cane Sugar sodas that you can get in these little boxes of 4 and they have a Green Apple flavour and its about the only pop that I will go out of my way to buy because its so good. This file is like that

Operation Intrude - Done and over with real fast. Theres a sex joke here I'm sure but I'll probably just leave it and make it a food review. Uh... its like a... baby carrot? Short and gone really fast? Cute little orange shape though

Pancakes - Literally pancakes

Pardoner's Dance - Oh man that ending was emotional as fuck like that chick is gonna get beheaded or something and her mom is freaking out trying to save her and the King is at his table feasting and laughing a scary laugh because of what is about to happen. Or whatever, I dunno I never played the game or know whats going on. Nice file though!

Pepperouchous Adventure - Clockwork Knight, must be a Ferarri file. That's okay though I like your files and this one is no different its like going to your local Vietnamese hole in the wall and saying hey to Cho and her husband as they bring you your usual and talk about their trip home they just got back from

Pheonix Wright - Objection! - Mmmmmm yeah that funky jazz and fun as balls chart is going down like a fine whiskey or whatever goes down fine IDK I've never had alcohol so I'm really out of my element there or also what genre of music this is

Pulse ~Elemia Arrange~ - Awwww yesssss. Great stuff duder great stuff indeed

River Stage - I got this napkin from your perogy place to dry my eyes, these tears of joy are flooding my face ruining my mascara

Sally - Yeah boi this song reminds me of James Mays' Luv Sick from SSS3 but way shorter. Them jumps were a bit much for me but I grinded through it like forcing yourself to eat buffalo wings that are just slightly too hot but you don't give a fuck they're buffalo wings

Samekichi's Resolve - Every video game should have a fuckin' waltz in it okay, this stuff is soooooooooooo goooooooooood

Shard (Combat) - I knew it was cornman without the cdtitle because I saw it in a folder of his during one of his streams shhhhh don't tell him but do tell him that it's fun as all hell and that if I ever meet him I'll buy him a beer for it

SILVER LINING - All your stuff always seems to be just out of my reach when it comes to playing but this one less so. It's like when it comes to rating hot sauces with that scoville scale or whatever the fuck it's called I'm gonna tend to avoid the stuff thats in the millions and stick to the low thousands for now thanks

Skate Or Live - Amanananmananamama gucci is always a great choice when it comes to stepping a mania. This song and chart are no different obviously based on what I just said lmao dummy

Skydeck A Go! Go! - What the shit man those 24th snare bursts or whatever instrument it is was so great I loved hitting those things it was even more satisfying then watching a professional ice a cake

Song That Might Play When You Fight Sans - Pretty cool, and to be completely honest I'm not a huge fan of Undertale so it was a nice little surprise playing it like finding an actual good prize in a box of cracker jacks

Sortie - I'm glad someone else found the time to make gfx for the sing because I had literally no idea what to make. Nifty file though it's like going to a diner thats so cheap that the menu is one of those pepsi signs where you snap the letters in place so like some of them are crooked but you know the food is gonna be just fine classic chicken fingers and fries

Splash Down - Good stuff, made me feel all warm inside, which doesn't make sense because water. Please call an ambulance I'm pretty sure I'm on fire

Staff Credits - Oh that Mariotendo, he's at it again! Haha he's such a little menace, invite him in for some milk and cookies Bob, you should be more nice to him you know his parents can't be around all the time

Steel Massimo - Just a bit too much for me yet. Damn shame because that song sounds badass

Streamworks (Saliva Island) - OMG what a naughty bg like if I played this one on twitch would I get BaNneD? Everyone likes Jake Kaufman though and the file is legit so I guess maybe its like Hooters in that sense but with better food

Sunahara Plains - Wasn't bad, not as much fun as it sounded but TBH I'm not super good at jumpstream and such so it's also partially my fault. Like I wouldn't go to a burger joint and order a veggie burger because according to my wife no one makes good veggie burgers and I don't even like them so the whole thing is mutual and moot to say the least

Super Smash Bros Melee Theme 8 Bit - >melee theme 8bit style
>doesn't use strictly melee characters in the bg
>allofmywat.poutine

But it's a cornman file and it's more fun than I thought it was going to be so forget about the greentext and just play the fuckin' file lmao

Swamp Stage - I'm telling you once and for all that if I consume any more of these delicious perogies I might die so I hope to god there are no more left to come. EDIT: Thank you Jesus. Cedo knows what the fuck is up, thank you so much

Temperance and Vengeance - Ya man we cool now, IDK what I was thinking about those earlier files but I'll just stick to these ones because they are like my granny smith apples the only ones I'll eat

Temple - This was a toughy to get through for me, so I'm gonna have to leave the judgement out of this one for now sorry duder. Better players will give you a better review I'm sure like I can't post a review on yelp if I couldn't finish the meal or didn't understand how to use chopsticks at the time

The Legend Of Zelda 25th Anniversary Medley - If you download this pack for any reason at all it should be for this file. Like I would purposely go to Calgary just to consume dim sum because the place here isn't as good, so should you download this pack for this medley because no one else does it better

The Mysterious Murasame Castle - Medium and Hard were legit files duder, lets gather round and play some Sm4sh just bring your own snacks okay I'm a little poor rn

The Valedictory Elegy - Will have to play post patch because the edit chart crashes my SM??!!

Their Own Brand of Justice - Wasn't a huge fan of Oni but the others were pretty good like if I get fish and chips maybe I'll just not get the coleslaw, ya feel me?

Theme of Frank West - Somehow in the back of my mind I knew this was gonna be a Lamborghini Ferrari file and it turns out I was totally right. I wasn't really feeling the jive of this one but its no biggie its just a not as good kind of BBQ sauce I mean you make plenty of other tastier ones so you just keep fuckin' doin' that and I'll keep havin' those, no biggie mate

Training Mode - See above, but a bit more fun IMO

Truth and Power - ONWARDS! LET US GO FIGHT SOMETHING AND THEN AFTERWARDS WE WILL FEAST AND DRINK AND MAKE LOVE TO OUR FAIR MAIDENS AND REVEL IN THE GLORY OF VICTORY

Tube of Medusa - If Ecco The Dolphin is supposed to be one of the hardest games of all time, I'm glad this file isn't one of the hardest because it is so cool and also thank you for making so many charts for it it's like going to the grocery store and seeing that the Old Dutch "Dutch Crunch" bags of chips are on for 3/$6 like shiiiiiiiiiiiiittt which ones do I get

Twister - As soon as I saw porky send this file in, I immediately scrapped mine because I thought there was no way I could compete with his and boy was I right. It's like thinking you are really good at making a salmon filet but then you go to Kommi's house and he's like "lmao fuckin dummy this is how its done" and you can't make fish anymore because you know it will suck. That's how good this file is

Underwater BGM - Another reason to hate Mario. Underwater maps are the worst. Playing this file is like going to the worst city you can think of but finding a really nice hotel that offers a free hot breakfast buffet so it doesn't actually seem so bad

Variations of Castle - This is like the filet mignon of piano files I haven't enjoyed one this much in a while thank you Mr. Charudiant

Wind Waker Unplugged - Carlos knocks it out of the park again and with this classy polka or whatever the fuck this is too like damn I want to go to Ireland or some shit now

Wind-Blooming Mountain - This chart was so fun and OMG this music is so catchy like goddamn it lets sit by the fire and have some roast pig and talk about the good ol' days of running through the fields of grass and playing hide and seek with the other boys and girls in the happy times

Wiosna - I mean I've never played this visual novel of a game but I've read about it so maybe thats close? But dang like ;_; those are tears of joy my friend what a nice song and its just so simple and nice and pleasant it's like a nice warm bowl of oatmeal with some brown sugar and milk for breakfast on a Sunday on a long weekend so you don't get the Sunday blues right after because you have Monday off too

Work Harder - I can't break the habit of holding freezes longer than I need to like that time I went to my wifes grandparents place for Easter this one time and helped to set the table but apparently I put the forks in the wrong order and her Grandma was all "oh for god's sake let me do it" and pushed me out the way even though I was doing it the way my mom taught me so it's like "wtf at least I was actually doing something useful" but it fell on deaf (lol literally) ears bless her

Yoru no Nikusyokujyo - Holy shit that was neat, I liked it a lot

Ending Credits - >ending credits of Mario and Sonic
>no sonic characters in the bg
>allofmywat.beefjerkey

Submit to this -

Last edited by Kraezymann; 09-17-2016 at 11:51 PM..
Kraezymann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2016, 11:00 PM   #438
MarioNintendo
Expect delays.

Damn I'm super hungry, all of a sudden!!

Pancakes - Literally Pancakes
Goddammit dude XD

Quote:
Quote:
This guy, MarioNintendo?
Click the bricks

Last edited by MarioNintendo; 09-17-2016 at 11:02 PM..
Old 09-17-2016, 11:06 PM   #439
Kraezymann
Forum User
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via MSN to Kraezymann

Dude theres gold in that post you'll love it

Submit to this -
Kraezymann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2016, 11:10 PM   #440
MooMoo_Cowfreak
Abraxas Hydroplane
FFR Veteran

Dang! I know Where You At is tricky but you can pass it dude!