Old 04-27-2011, 07:42 PM   #221
sakura080789
Rapture Universe
FFR Veteran

Default Re: Drugs

Quote:
Originally Posted by dandandamdandan1111 View Post
at first, it WAS a last resort for me..but then weed became less available to me, and ccc's gel tabs robo and delsym(EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW) became easier and easier to get
ugh i hate the taste of robo but thats not what i get my DXM from i used to get them in pills 60 at a time i would take half a bottle and not be able to walk then the more i took the worse the trip was so yeah no more unless i really really really really really need to trip
Old 04-27-2011, 07:51 PM   #222
Syhto
BuMP it
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Syhto

As interesting as all of your stories are this is supposed to be a critical thinking thread. Your habits, while relevant, are out of place here. Honestly I don't think ffr could ever handle this topic. You may want to check out other places to talk about your unique experiences with people that are familiar with the subject matter. There are places on the internet better suited for this.

Btw if you need to trip, you're doing it wrong. It is better to find peace, first.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Tao of Dossar
I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.

Last edited by Syhto; 04-27-2011 at 07:59 PM..
Syhto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 08:13 PM   #223
boibomb
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by sakura080789 View Post
ugh i hate the taste of robo but thats not what i get my DXM from i used to get them in pills 60 at a time i would take half a bottle and not be able to walk then the more i took the worse the trip was so yeah no more unless i really really really really really need to trip
Yeah no more tripping for me. My reality right now is fun enough without me thinking a taco bell chair is trying to eat me while I'm taking my order(long story. Mids/10x salvia blunt = Bad Trip). Marijuana will alway be my drug of choice. I will smoke before i drink because i know i can control myself when i smoke and there no limit. Plus you cant make salvia brownies.lol

http://www.whitelabelnation.com
For All Your Free Underground Mixtapes,Dubstep,8bit,Techno,Hip-Hop and Indie Music Needs!!!
boibomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 08:51 AM   #224
devonin
Very Grave Indeed
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to devonin Send a message via MSN to devonin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syhto View Post
As interesting as all of your stories are this is supposed to be a critical thinking thread. Your habits, while relevant, are out of place here. Honestly I don't think ffr could ever handle this topic. You may want to check out other places to talk about your unique experiences with people that are familiar with the subject matter. There are places on the internet better suited for this.

Btw if you need to trip, you're doing it wrong. It is better to find peace, first.
If this continues to be a "I have drugs, let me tell you about them" thread, it'll just go live in chit-chat or possibly TGB.
devonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 01:47 PM   #225
Dorby
fake plastic deez
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by devonin View Post
If this continues to be a "I have drugs, let me tell you about them" thread, it'll just go live in chit-chat or possibly TGB.
Might as well do it now.
Dorby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-3-2011, 12:51 AM   #226
Necrophage
FFR Player

I've had quite the experience with drugs. How I can still manage to hold a somewhat intelligible conversation is beyond me.

I have to agree with those who have said, "If it grows in the ground, do it.".

I've done a wide variety of drugs (No, I'm not bragging. I'd rather have NOT done them.) ranging from stuff that grows in the ground and stuff that was man-made.

In my experience, the things that came from the earth dropped me off softly without the craving for more and with minimal side effects.

When I tried my first man-made drug, I felt so horrible when I came down that I craved it almost non-stop. When I didn't use, I felt like I was dying I hurt so bad. I ended up using just to numb the pain and feel normal. This went on for much longer than I would have liked and I certainly have health problems because of my poor choices. I'll be lucky to see 30.

Let my story be a lesson to you, kids.

From the earth = Ok.

From man = It'll kill you. Yes, this means alcohol. Yep. Cigarettes too. (They wouldn't be so bad if it were just tobacco, but man has to meddle and add toxic cocktails to their tobacco for 'flavor'.)

For those government agencies out there: I do not use still. Please don't kick my door in and wake my family. Thank you.
Old 05-3-2011, 01:13 AM   #227
ddrxero64
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syhto View Post

In a way I agree. It wouldn't make sense to make this thread here. The people who actually did it and defended drugs or just tried to defuse the exaggeration of them can only help but post what happened when they did it. It's to prove their point.

The people who haven't done them or are afraid to admit it will keep arguing they're bad. There's really no discussion or critical thinking going on. Someone who does drugs won't say "you know, you're right. Every drug is bad, I'll stop." On the flipside, I highly doubt a post here will sway an adamant anti drug person to say "fine, fine, I'll try tonight. Just to make sure I know what I'm saying."

This place really isn't the right place for a (serious) drug related.
ddrxero64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-3-2011, 02:17 AM   #228
Mr.Nothing
R.I.P. Steve <3
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Mr.Nothing

The thing that bothers me the most is that the marijuana plant in itself is the most useful plant to ever exist on this planet- The fibers of hemp are the strongest natural fibers in the world, which gives it it's industrious uses, then comes the bud. I saw a documentary on a man with Multiple Sclerosis and in his normal life he convulsed so horribly that he couldn't even speak coherently. He took a few puffs of Marijuana and quickly became calm and able to speak clearly and concisely, not to mention he sat still. California has had marijuana decriminalized since October of last year, and it has quickly become over 60% of the economy in the state- and there has been only a small increase in crime but certainly not in deaths, and the crime is only because of the existent illegal market already thriving behind the scenes.

There is absolutely no deaths tied directly to the use of Marijuana, and that is fact. Cigarettes and Alcohol kill more people than car accidents, cancer, and all STD's combine, yet it is legal and this completely harmless, ECONOMICAL, and useful plant is illegal, and has been for decades. Such a shame
Old 05-3-2011, 03:09 AM   #229
ddrxero64
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Nothing View Post
yet it is legal and this completely harmless, ECONOMICAL, and useful plant is illegal, and has been for decades. Such a shame
Yea, I agree. Not even for me, but for the benefit of economy and less deaths. But as long as alcohol and cigarettes companies continue to brainwash and influence people, it will never be legalized in all states. No one wants to stand up and be the one to say "let's legalize marijuana."
Old 05-3-2011, 01:57 PM   #230
Aldentron
Forum User

Send a message via Skype™ to Aldentron

Just getting into this thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by XXXsmittyXXX View Post
If it grows on the ground, or in the ground, i say go for it. Definitely weed. All that man made garbage is horrible for you.
Most drugs consist of organic compounds. Organic compounds are found in all living things. All living things includes plants.

An easy way to understand the organic structures in medicines are to look at their names, in this case I will list all the drugs that are amines (organic compounds that contain Nitrogen.) Notice that they all end with the -ine suffix.
Cocaine
Heroine
Methamphetamine
Nicotine
Caffeine
Mescaline
etc.
Usually when I hear some one say they support things that grow in the ground, I assume they specifically are talking about marijuana, so I want to make it a point that most narcotics are made from plants.

But I do share this viewpoint, that marijuana should be legalized and none of the rest. I was prescribed a combination of Depakote and Celexa to help with my bipolar depression. This disorder was crippling to my every day life, and the medicine did help with that, however, Depakote does an immense amount of damage to one's liver. I continued to smoke and ceased taking my medication. I feel no difference between how I feel on my medicine vs. how I feel now, and for me, getting high is strictly a social thing.

As for the health side effects of smoking marijuana, my dad was born in the 40s, in his 20s he was a hippie. He's been smoking weed and drinking for his entire life, and he's still alive and kicking in his 70s. He still works out, too.
i remember a time when he wuz kewl

like... wut
Aldentron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-4-2011, 12:22 AM   #231
ddrxero64
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldentron View Post
Usually when I hear some one say they support things that grow in the ground, I assume they specifically are talking about marijuana, so I want to make it a point that most narcotics are made from plants.
I wanted to ask, when one says they're found in plants, is there a process to how they're added? For example, weed is grown and is smoked right from the plant. But can you do the same with the narcotics you listed? Or does it go through some man made process to be used or added with something else? Just a question, I never looked into it and you seem like you might know. I think some people should define "man made."
Old 05-13-2011, 03:14 AM   #232
Litholia
What is Life?
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Litholia Send a message via Skype™ to Litholia

Disclaimer: I typed this at 3am, forgive my grammar and punctuation errors.

Drugs. Anywhere from Caffeine to Crack. Some legal, some illegal. In my opinion, drugs are the #1 reason for robbery's, grand thief auto, rape, and even murder. 9 time out of ten, the person is high on some sort of drug, narcotic, stimulant whatever you want to call it. Illegal drugs are illegal for a reason, and each having different consequences with the law. I think the law shouldn't stay the same, but should actually be a lot more severe then it is with drugs. I smoke weed, I smoke weed a lot, everyone knows smoking a little bit of pot is hardly committing a crime, but its against the law. Now excluding weed, because in most states if you get caught with marijuana its merely a slap on the wrist and no worse then a parking ticket, but if the government made more extreme laws against, cocaine, heroin, and meth, i have reason to believe that our crime rate, as a nation will decrease.

A bit about myself:
I'm a party-er, try not to judge, but I've done cocaine, on more then one occasion, but never an extreme amount. No I am not addicted, infact I actually don't like the feeling at all. To me the feeling of an upper (cocaine, amphetamines, ect.) is just simply to much of a rush, and coming down off of it just isn't worth the trade off. Knowing this, im sure you'd ask youself, well if you smoke weed, and you've done cocaine before, what else do you do, or have done? Well first i don't say this to brag in the least bit but for the sake of giving my input on this discussion thread. I've done probably every type of prescription narcotic out there. From Xanax to a Suboxone strip. As well all know prescription drugs all come with different side-effects. I've experimented and some drugs i wont touch again, like the Suboxone strip. I learned after taking it that its actually a drug used for opiate withdraws, or in other words "a drug to get you off drugs". This specific drug also has another ingredient in it that actually makes you puke. My friend and I during our "experiment" both went to waffle house, ate 6-8 dollars worth of food a piece, hour and a half later we both poke our brains out. No alcohol was consumed, lol. Though I puked my brains out, me and him both were ridiculously "high" In fact the 8mg strip was cut into two pieces and we shared it, and both of us couldn't walk a straight line for 100 bucks if we wanted to. Not a good experience. Then again I've also experimented with prescription drugs i do prefer, like the Xanax/Klonopine/Valium or benzodiazepines, or benzo for short. These drugs are used to treat anxiety, anxiety caused by depression, or even panic attacks. This is probably one of the most intense drugs you can get from a doctor. The way it makes you feel is indescribable, but one thing is 100% sure. You WILL lose shit when your on them. You feel loopy as hell, and time seems like it goes by relatively fast, though you still feel like your just living the moment. I can't lie, I've taken enough Xanax bars in the last year then there is in 2 years worth of ones prescription. Yeah i know, probably not smart, seeing as Xanax when mixed with alcohol is proven worse for your brain then a gram of cocaine. If you've ever seen on the side of a prescription bottle "Alcohol may intensify effect" it's no bullshit. As a matter of fact, with benzos, it feels like the drug intensifies the beer, and the beer intensifies the drug. Thus creating the effect that when you wake up, you ask yourself why you can't remember shit, but then you remember, that you took a xanax.

So now that i gave you my personal sugar coated drug background, lets get back on topic. We all know drinking and driving, the effects it can have even on those who aren't drinking and driving. Why is it that Cigarettes and Alcohol can both be purchased from a gas station when both have statistics of killing millions of people each year due to its effects? Yet you have to go to a ghetto or a more run down part of town to get Cocaine, or Heroin, but both have laws against them? Now my argument isn't that tobacco and alcohol should be illegal, but rather to strengthen the laws our government has against drinking and driving, and what we allow before the end of our cigarette filters. Why aren't people thinking twice before they start preparing a needle? This is what I want to know.

Now I have no problem at all with anyone that has current problems with drugs, I'm no hypocrite. But I do think people should have second thoughts before they smoke their next rock.

On the other hand, drugs can have a good side, many people have thought of and done great things while being under the influence of drugs. In 1970 Doc Ellis pitched a no hitter against the Padres tripping on LSD. Now does this mean anyone can take a hit of acid and go around town thinking their the shit? I'll let you answer that. In the 1980's Doctors and Scientist actually experimented with cocaine and documented what thoughts he had while high on the drug, then went back and crossed referenced it to while they was sober. Pretty damn smart I think, and I'm sure that has a major factor in what we know about cocaine today, and why the hell its bad for you.

If you like chill music, you might take some liking into:
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list...eature=viewall

Last edited by Litholia; 05-13-2011 at 03:21 AM..
Litholia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 05:26 AM   #233
3lijah
This ma coo coo face
D7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Never smoking K2 again. Ever. ****ed up my 4/20 this year.

Before 4/20, an old friend of mine randomly called me to hang out. It's literally been 3+ years since I had any quality time with this dude. So I hang out with him. Turns out he reeeeeeally likes K2, and that was the only thing he had. no herb, so I had to compensate for the night. I smoked it, and fuccin flipped on how high I was on one hit. The come-down on that stuff is really fast, too. that's the only thing good about it lol. We smoked a full g that night, and I got to watch Get Him To The Greek. HILARIOUS movie. Then Dragonball the movie came on, never watched it, so I did... wish i didn't.

Moving on... before I left, he gave me some of it to take home. Looked like a couple bongrips worth, and I smoked that. Nothing wrong with me... yet. the next day was 4/20, and I was super-stoked. Me and my usual group of friends are hanging out in the shed (another friends shed) chiefin'. I took two bongrips, then we decided to leave. The moment I stepped out of the shed, my vision went black, I lost feelings in my legs and I collapse and hit my head on the concrete ground. I was freaking out, I didnt know what was going on. One of my friends helps me out by holding my head gently as I was staggering to get my ass off the ground. I gain consciousness and my vision comes back. Apparently, while I was on the ground, I was shaking. Not violently, but shaking nonetheless. The rest of the day, Im high as God knows, sweating bullets, both hands on my head and trying my hardest to not pass out again.

I am damn sure I had a minor seizure that day. None of this had ever happened to me, and I have been smoking for years. 100% convinced that it wouldn't have ever happened if I didn't smoke that K2.

Protip: DONT SMOKE THAT SHIT. it's synthetic pot, there is nothing good about it. And if you look on the packages it comes in, you can see, "Not made for human consumption". Derp.
BEST SDGs: Casino fire Kotomi-chan(7-0-0-1), Shitsubou Choco(7-0-0-0) Adventures of Lolo(7-0-0-3), Louder!! Louder!!!! Louder!!!!!!(3-0-0-1), Great Battleship(3-0-0-0), Shatterscape (Bexarametric Remix)(5-0-0-1)
3lijah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 12:38 PM   #234
ffraxis
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddrxero64 View Post
I wanted to ask, when one says they're found in plants, is there a process to how they're added? For example, weed is grown and is smoked right from the plant. But can you do the same with the narcotics you listed? Or does it go through some man made process to be used or added with something else? Just a question, I never looked into it and you seem like you might know. I think some people should define "man made."
Man made = semi-synthetic/synthesized through multiple processes, usually 2 or more steps with changes to the chemical structure of the target substance. (Basic definition)

semi-synthetic = chemical synthesis that uses isolated compounds from "natural sources" like plants as the raw materials for chemical synthesis.

synthetic = (since it is chemistry, we can refer to this as chemical synthesis) the combination of two or more parts (substances/compounds) to produce one or more products (final product/substance/compound) which are considered artificial due to human manipulation.
ffraxis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 06:33 PM   #235
ooobl.
bevarages for lyfe
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to ooobl. Send a message via Skype™ to ooobl.

Stoned so I'll post.
Everything in life has positive and negative sides and drugs aren't an exception. I really wouldn't call doing drugs productive though. Some types of drugs can be useful for self exploration or therapeutic purposes when used correctly, but not that many people are interested in using them correctly. Not to mention the fact that the vast majority of drug users are consuming either powerfully addictive pharmaceuticals or dangerously low-quality/impure products. A horse is a horse of course but LSD isn't always LSD.
And about pot-
I goddamn love weed, I smoke top quality dank every day but it's not nearly as innocent as most people seem to think. It can zap your ambition entirely if you're not careful, and habitual marijuana use causes some relatively short and mild yet unpleasant withdrawal symptoms. Mostly boredom, lack of appetite and insomnia. And it's expensive, unless you buy poop weed. And poopy weed is awful for you because of the much larger amount you have to smoke, the unclean smuggling process, chemicals and fertilizers that are improperly flushed by inexperienced growers and improper curing.
I've done a lot of almost every kind of freakin drug, and I eventually quit doing most of them because they had an overall negative effect on my life. Now I only smoke pot often. I'll do LSD or mushrooms once in a blue moon, I choose to minimize my use of psychedelics because if I've been trippin too much, I don't get anything out of it and feel like a tard.
IMO we SHOULD have the right to put anything we want in our bodies. And I think that in a perfect world everyone would realize that the consequences of doin smack or chugging robotussin or smoking pot and driving or trippin and rock climbing affect more people than themselves and actually GIVE A SHIT about that fact. But we don't live in a perfect world.
So as much as I love trippin balls and blowin fat blunts, I think that the vast majority of drugs should stay illegal.

PS

I saw some of you guys talking about spice and salvia and robotrippin and shit - trust me, stay away from all of that. DXM WILL turn you into a retarded nihilistic dinosaur
Old 05-16-2011, 05:59 PM   #236
BigBoss37
Veteran Member
FFR Veteran

Coming from a former 3-4 joint a day smoker I must say that there is many worse drugs out there that people can indulge in. Heroin, Cocaine, Meth, these are the drugs that will **** you up and marijuana isn't even in the same league as those substances. People say that smoking weed is a gateway drug and that might be true for some really stupid people but I smoked a few joints everyday for a few years and I have no intention to try any hard drugs. I mean some people could just smoke joint after joint for hours on end but could you keep drinking alcohol hours on end with no side effects? I don't think so. It's also been proven that cigarettes are far more harmful to your body than marijuana :/
BigBoss37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 10:47 PM   #237
nordia
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to nordia Send a message via MSN to nordia Send a message via Skype™ to nordia

Cigarettes are indeed worse for you than marijuana especially since studies have been done that show that cannaboids may actually slow cancer cells. It's also not a gateway drug, except for a few occurrences such as shrooms. To put it bluntly (hehe), weed isn't bad for you.
Old 05-17-2011, 01:40 PM   #238
Duplica
FFR Player

There's still tar in weed it's not like you're saving your lungs' capacity by smoking joints instead of cigarettes.

There's significantly less, but any sort of smoking especially if you hold it in like weed will inevitably reduce your breathing capacity.
Old 10-14-2011, 01:07 AM   #239
Flaming_Dingleberry
Everybody gets one.
FFR Veteran

It depends on who is taking the drugs.
Flaming_Dingleberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 01:23 AM   #240
korny
It's Saint Pepsi bitch
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to korny

Quote:
Originally Posted by boibomb View Post
Yeah no more tripping for me. My reality right now is fun enough without me thinking a taco bell chair is trying to eat me while I'm taking my order(long story. Mids/10x salvia blunt = Bad Trip)
i wonder why anyone would ever think to smoke a blunt of salvia
korny is offline   Reply With Quote