Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Flash Flash Revolution > FFR Events > Tournaments

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-23-2018, 08:26 AM   #11
reuben_tate
Kawaii Desu Ne?
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Default Re: FFR Unofficial Tournament 2018 Feat. RamenBox [Get2.5thPlace pastebin.com/tvm28W8

Attention D7 Players (Again)
Ok, here's how we're going to deal with the ffrmania situation for D7. If you DON'T want ffrmania to possibly be used for Rounds 5 and 6, then you must send me a PM before the end of Round 4. If a single D7 player tells me they don't want it, then we'll stick to songs on the main engine. If I don't hear any complaints from anybody, then we'll be using ffrmania.

What I don't want to happen is for someone to not hear about this post and then come into the beginning of Round 5 being like "Well, I don't want ffrmania songs and I didn't hear about any of this until just now." To try to prevent such a situation from happening, I will do all of the following:
-have this post here
-put this post in the OP
-PM this post to every D7 player
-write on every D7 player's comment wall telling them about this post
-for every D7 player, exhaust every possible means of communication available that I can find (discord, skype, AIM, etc) and send them a message about this post through every possible channel of communication

I'll also be sending out reminder PM's and I'll post a reminder in the tournament thread 24 hours before the round ends.

In regards to how the songs will be picked. As I said earlier, I'll be working with some other D7 players not in this tournament to determine the Round 5 and Round 6 songs for D7. If you're D7 and participating in the tournament, feel free to throw song suggestions at us and we'll add it to the pool of files we're considering. Note that posting a song suggestion is not in any way a "vote" like we did for Round 3 picks. Posting a song suggestion will just help us to put whatever file on our radar to look at.

I hope this sounds fair enough for everyone. If not, feel free to PM me regarding any concerns.

Not happening now! Don't click to join!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spenner View Post
(^)> peck peck says the heels
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakvvv666
awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

Last edited by reuben_tate; 12-23-2018 at 08:28 AM..