Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > TWG Archives

Closed Thread

Old 11-5-2019, 11:18 PM   #81
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: TWG 190: Written in Blood and Betrayal - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
I don't feel bad about it

For the record
I'm shocked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashflash account View Post
Mml giving me baddy vibes

Don't like dbp He PoStS mOrE aS tOwN
These two are on my radar atm
Remember that game you read me as town day one?
Neither do I.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riotpolice View Post
I've lived in the town all my life: none

I kinda like you:
Charu: you've set up a precedence already about how you are willing to play this game with a bang and I appreciate it. Your vote on flashflashaccount is pretty solid. I don't like him so far already.

Mixmaster: I like your posts so far.

null/no read:
Mellon: post more

123 kappa: yes, post your drunkenness. Idk what you are lol

Datbackpack/shadow/Subarupoptart: post more I need those JUICY reads on you.

...maybe not cool:
Funnygurl555: um weird posts are coming from you. I have no read on you, but you seem to like posting stuff about past game references to other players and talking about stuff that doesn't have to do with the game. Plus that T-Force vote why did you vote him. Is he playing? Or am I lost? (Probably me lost)

Storn/flashflashaccount: do please appear to look like better townsfolk. You both are weird with the votes and all. Plus storm why are you voting to kill self, please drop this weird shit lol

yo, you killing towns at night bruhh: none

Welp I'm ending this for now. If I have not called your name, don't worry! I will bring you into the list soooooooon. Seriously tho this is D1 and I don't have time to go over all you peeps. New COD came out and I need to get busy. Have a nice night!
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaat the fuck lmao

If riot is new, like fresh from the garden new then I could be believed to thinking this is a town not knowing what to do but has seen games with reads and thinks this is how you do it. Reads make no sense but that seemed pure when I read it---new wolves tend to hang back especially if they have a more experience partner.

But if he played regularly like 6 years ago.....idk games where wildly different but It seems like he should remember you can't get solid reads so early in the game on like page 3 or whatever.

Let's make a note if this and see where his reads develope from here....

Quote:
Originally Posted by storn42 View Post
spicy take based on that reads list:

riot is a wolf, and therefore charu is a wolf, MML is town.
there either isn't a 3rd wolf or that wolf is hidden in the nulls or i'm actually thinking more likely was left off the list. Of the nulls, raeko really stands out, since "post more" is the only comment yet she isn't listed in the group with the other "post more" players.

all of this is using the assumption that riot is a wolf (i'm not very confident in that statement especially knowing that he is an older player) and is based almost entirely off just the reads list.
That's too spicy for me to just buy. I don't see a clear Charu connection, and I don't understand why Charu being wolf makes me town. Please explain the connections as clear and concise as you can again

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter

Old 11-5-2019, 11:25 PM   #82
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar

I want Storn to answer me still but...

...if Riot played 6 years ago the meta/what was considered good play was wildly different I presume. Hell i started only 4 years ago and it's evolved in its own way since then, and when I try to read games from the early days of the site it isn't even like the same thing.

I'm really tempted to say that he's town that doesn't know what he's doing but knows enough from past games that he does have to do something. if this is the case i expect to see some beefy content from him then moving forward.

Old 11-6-2019, 12:38 AM   #83
storn42
RIP Storn D0-D0
Simfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
That's too spicy for me to just buy. I don't see a clear Charu connection, and I don't understand why Charu being wolf makes me town. Please explain the connections as clear and concise as you can again
The way he cleared charu just felt like the kind of justification you'd give a wolf partner to me, and i dont see him having both partners as his two top town reads, therefore you are town.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
"I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post

Old 11-6-2019, 01:39 AM   #84
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:
The way he cleared charu just felt like the kind of justification you'd give a wolf partner to me, and i dont see him having both partners as his two top town reads, therefore you are town.
If Charu is his wolf partner do you think Charu would largely let Riot do his thing, or do you think he'd day something like "just take it easy, buckoo; don't worry about doing anything d0 here" up front?

Because if riot is the kind of person thinking that he needs a readslist page three then he's probably the type of wolf paying attention to wolf chat, and if that partner is Charu then he probably has created a wolf chat environment that wouldn't foster the need, you know?

Basically Riot and Charu are never a team together for the reasons you stated. If Riot is a wolf his partners are probably in null/not posting. If he's a newest player who is the only active wolf I could see him thinking he needs to do something for the team.

....but I just don't buy that's what it is

Old 11-6-2019, 01:58 AM   #85
Shadow_God_10
Somewhere, but not here
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Shadow_God_10

Quote:

there either isn't a 3rd wolf or that wolf is hidden in the nulls or i'm actually thinking more likely was left off the list. Of the nulls, raeko really stands out, since "post more" is the only comment yet she isn't listed in the group with the other "post more" players.

all of this is using the assumption that riot is a wolf (i'm not very confident in that statement especially knowing that he is an older player) and is based almost entirely off just the reads list.
Are we tryharding D0?

Okay let's think for a second here.

Do you really think the wolf team in general would allow that to happen? If your answer is "Yes" then please elaborate. I want to see where your train of thought goes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Svaz View Post
more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
TIL women have breasts because of horniness
Quote:
Originally Posted by bugkid666 View Post
sunfan I fucked up
Quote:
Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
Old 11-6-2019, 02:01 AM   #86
Shadow_God_10
Somewhere, but not here

Send a message via Skype™ to Shadow_God_10

Also Riot clearing Charu after I think 1-3 posts? Huh? Me no understandy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Svaz View Post
more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
TIL women have breasts because of horniness
Quote:
Originally Posted by bugkid666 View Post
sunfan I fucked up
Quote:
Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
Old 11-6-2019, 02:03 AM   #87
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Also Riot clearing Charu after I think 1-3 posts? Huh? Me no understandy
That whole read list is such garbage that it's actually the least interesting thing to talk about, I'm pretty sure we're all in agreement it has little to no merit

Like he "likes" my post when all I said was "I ain't playing this game that much" and "gonna be a hypocrite at EoD" and it's like

You really shouldn't like that on its own, not like he knows my meta or anything

Old 11-6-2019, 02:17 AM   #88
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

"Like"

Old 11-6-2019, 04:31 AM   #89
flashflash account
FFR Player

I town read you day 1 in that game where we were both wolves

-----

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenAshy View Post
I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
Quote:
seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless
Old 11-6-2019, 04:36 AM   #90
flashflash account
FFR Player

Quote:
That whole read list is such garbage that it's actually the least interesting thing to talk about, I'm pretty sure we're all in agreement it has little to no merit

Like he "likes" my post when all I said was "I ain't playing this game that much" and "gonna be a hypocrite at EoD" and it's like

You really shouldn't like that on its own, not like he knows my meta or anything
I can't really disregard it until I've figured out why it's so crappy personally

-----

Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
Quote:
seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless
Old 11-6-2019, 06:36 AM   #91
123kappa3
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

First take so far is storn, mml, xel are town reads.
Flash Flash is in the middle

(idk why but shadow looks like wolf again but actually trying to not try hard but im super biased on this so i dont even believe myself at this point.)

Riots reads list is fine I guess its pretty useless but does spark conversation. Based on his reads I dont like his wolf reads at all because there about storn voting himself, and funny voting t force. In no way do i think that reads list makes him a wolf tho.

I do think charu might be wolf. which kind of does make riot a wolf. But other then that I have no other opinions.

(spaceballs was great but besides the iconic parts the rest kind of drags on a little :P . )
Old 11-6-2019, 06:38 AM   #92
123kappa3
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

The reason I think charu is wolf is because hes trying d0 but in a meme way so idk what to take from that. feel like hes intentionally trying to throw people off and confuse.
Old 11-6-2019, 09:06 AM   #93
flashflash account
FFR Player

Okay kappa feels pretty pure there

-----

Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-6-2019, 09:51 AM   #94
mellon_collie
FFR Player

Eh, I like Riot's reads list. It will be good to be able to see his thought progression so plainly. Other plays can look back on that and see any inconsistencies from later in the game, so I think it's pretty ballsy to make one so early on
Old 11-6-2019, 09:54 AM   #95
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

Votes from post 4 to post 94
Night in 12:06:15

---
  • Votes -- Lynch -- Voters
  • 1 -- flashflash account -- Charu (5)
  • 10 -- not voting -- 123kappa3 (9), DaBackpack (1), flashflash account (10), mellon_collie (5), MixMasterLar (11), psychoangel691 (0), Riotpolice (3), Shadow_God_10 (7), SubaruPoptart (2), XelNya (9)
  • 2 -- Error -- Funnygurl555 (9), storn42 (13)
Old 11-6-2019, 09:55 AM   #96
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!

GOoooooooooooooOD EVERYONE!

I see some have questioned the esteemed Mr. Riot with his thoughts. While I'm a bit bummed no amazing answer came to be, there's a couple of contestants already forming heads and tails on the point.

Lets give a brief interview for the following individual!

Quote:

Mr. storn fourty-two, are you aware of the implications this statement brings among yourself once your claims are realized to be false despite the disclaimer at the end? Oh how absolutely fabulous! Already this is showing up to be an entertaining segment my dear listeners!

BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE!

Mr. MixMasterLar is pardoning me from the pairing whereas Mr. One-Two-Three Kappa Three is saying something different despite accusing the same two contestants!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123kappa3 View Post
First take so far is storn, mml, xel are town reads.
Flash Flash is in the middle

(idk why but shadow looks like wolf again but actually trying to not try hard but im super biased on this so i dont even believe myself at this point.)

Riots reads list is fine I guess its pretty useless but does spark conversation. Based on his reads I dont like his wolf reads at all because there about storn voting himself, and funny voting t force. In no way do i think that reads list makes him a wolf tho.

I do think charu might be wolf. which kind of does make riot a wolf. But other then that I have no other opinions.

(spaceballs was great but besides the iconic parts the rest kind of drags on a little :P . )
Question for you, my dear. Why are you pairing Mr. Riot with yours truly?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Old 11-6-2019, 09:56 AM   #97
123kappa3
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

I dont think the reads list is bad. What he says about charu tho is just super awkward tho.
Old 11-6-2019, 09:56 AM   #98
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!

Haha, is this thing on!?

Testing, one two three, testing!

Apologies folks, but it seems it cut out the most important part.

Morning!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Old 11-6-2019, 09:57 AM   #99
storn42
RIP Storn D0-D0
Simfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Quote:
If Charu is his wolf partner do you think Charu would largely let Riot do his thing, or do you think he'd day something like "just take it easy, buckoo; don't worry about doing anything d0 here" up front?

Because if riot is the kind of person thinking that he needs a readslist page three then he's probably the type of wolf paying attention to wolf chat, and if that partner is Charu then he probably has created a wolf chat environment that wouldn't foster the need, you know?

Basically Riot and Charu are never a team together for the reasons you stated. If Riot is a wolf his partners are probably in null/not posting. If he's a newest player who is the only active wolf I could see him thinking he needs to do something for the team.

....but I just don't buy that's what it is
i think people think too highly of the wolves. i honestly dont think the wolves are always the type of people to constantly be coaching their teammates, but that is often the thing that is sited when defending a "stupid play" made by someone, but is rarely the case.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Are we tryharding D0?

Okay let's think for a second here.

Do you really think the wolf team in general would allow that to happen? If your answer is "Yes" then please elaborate. I want to see where your train of thought goes.
Not really re tryharding. just something spicy i thought up. i was more reluctant to post it after FGs response, but starting a conversation is better than the quiet game we've been having so far.

on a side note, i'm going to be busy tonight and likely not going to be available at EoD. if i can make it/remember to make it, i'll be quite distracted and wont be able to post actively.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
"I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post

Old 11-6-2019, 10:08 AM   #100
123kappa3
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
GOoooooooooooooOD EVERYONE!

I see some have questioned the esteemed Mr. Riot with his thoughts. While I'm a bit bummed no amazing answer came to be, there's a couple of contestants already forming heads and tails on the point.

Lets give a brief interview for the following individual!

Mr. storn fourty-two, are you aware of the implications this statement brings among yourself once your claims are realized to be false despite the disclaimer at the end? Oh how absolutely fabulous! Already this is showing up to be an entertaining segment my dear listeners!

BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE!

Mr. MixMasterLar is pardoning me from the pairing whereas Mr. One-Two-Three Kappa Three is saying something different despite accusing the same two contestants!

Question for you, my dear. Why are you pairing Mr. Riot with yours truly?
The only reason I have you paired with riot is because of how riot describes you. imo idk how someone can come to that conclusion. Thats all. that paired with the fact that I think you are a wolf makes me think that you and riot are team and riot kind of made a mistake. its very early tho so I dont think anything is too damning against anyone.
Closed Thread