Old 04-1-2019, 03:21 AM   #181
Hakulyte
meanwhile in Hakuverse
Retired StaffFFR Veteran
 
Hakulyte's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 4,212
Default Re: TWG CLXXXIV: Sunnyvale's Finest Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
gold stinger
I believe he is telling the truth somewhere
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Is it with whatever he was going on about being a one-shot whatever the heck and seered me red?

That was the only thing I got from him besides dicks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
no, I just believe that he's Jim and that Jim is evil
I cannot take this exchange as a valid intention while thinking at the possibilities.
Hakulyte is offline  
Old 04-1-2019, 03:23 AM   #182
Hakulyte
meanwhile in Hakuverse
Retired StaffFFR Veteran
 
Hakulyte's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 4,212
Default Re: TWG CLXXXIV: Sunnyvale's Finest Game Thread

Going to end on Sunfan based with what's on the table.
Hakulyte is offline  
Old 04-1-2019, 03:25 AM   #183
Hakulyte
meanwhile in Hakuverse
Retired StaffFFR Veteran
 
Hakulyte's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 4,212
Default Re: TWG CLXXXIV: Sunnyvale's Finest Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I believe he is telling the truth somewhere
I do not like this specifically.
Hakulyte is offline  
Old 04-1-2019, 03:44 AM   #184
Hakulyte
meanwhile in Hakuverse
Retired StaffFFR Veteran
 
Hakulyte's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 4,212
Default Re: TWG CLXXXIV: Sunnyvale's Finest Game Thread

I'm not expecting a Sunfan lynch, it's more like what's been bugging me the most at this point and time.

I mostly just hope that gets clarified and we get somewhere out of that somehow.

Going to sleep.
Hakulyte is offline  
Old 04-1-2019, 04:15 AM   #185
flashflash account
FFR Player
 
flashflash account's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: On a mountain in a desert
Posts: 509
Default Re: TWG CLXXXIV: Sunnyvale's Finest Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
I do not like this specifically.
Why? I'm following suntans train of thought here and it doesn't strike me as out of the ordinary necessarily
__________________
aka mikey

-----

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenAshy View Post
Iíve demonstrated self-awareness
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless
flashflash account is offline  
Old 04-1-2019, 07:07 AM   #186
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Charu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Age: 30
Posts: 7,090
Default Re: TWG CLXXXIV: Sunnyvale's Finest Game Thread

Welp, looks like this is another town Haku game.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)


Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Charu is offline  
Old 04-1-2019, 07:36 AM   #187
Xelicopter
FFR Player
 
Xelicopter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 6
Default Re: TWG CLXXXIV: Sunnyvale's Finest Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
I.....dont believe that post restriction thing either. Xel already pulled that stint with Oglaf man just post normally.
PRETTY SURE THAT WAS XIZ. IF I USE A GIMMICK, IT'S BEEN BY CHOICE BAR AN (awoo) FROM LIVE TWG. ALSO BY XIZ FUNNY ENOUGH.

/WHIRRRRRL

PS: YES I GET OUR NAMES ARE EASY TO MIX UP.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xelicopter View Post
if you have any questions about any of my opinions, please fuck off because I don't care about you

if you have any questions about any of my reads, please fuck off because I won't have any, and I encourage you to refer to sunfan's reads instead

/WHIRLLLLLLLLLLLL
Xelicopter is offline  
Old 04-1-2019, 08:21 AM   #188
the sun fan
FFR Player
 
the sun fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 27
Posts: 405
Default Re: TWG CLXXXIV: Sunnyvale's Finest Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Welp, looks like this is another town Haku game.
Yeah, down to being confused on me, as usual.
__________________
TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

FFR is a pretty good place somehow.
the sun fan is offline  
Old 04-1-2019, 08:22 AM   #189
the sun fan
FFR Player
 
the sun fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 27
Posts: 405
Default Re: TWG CLXXXIV: Sunnyvale's Finest Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashflash account View Post
or until our extremely vocal minority convinces them to switch it back early because this is not funny
Its April 1st, friend
__________________
TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

FFR is a pretty good place somehow.
the sun fan is offline  
Old 04-1-2019, 10:24 AM   #190
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author
 
MixMasterLar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: The Emerald Coast
Posts: 5,104
Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: TWG CLXXXIV: Sunnyvale's Finest Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
I'm more upset at the timing of the votes than the votes themselves.
Doesn't seem weird to me??? Taking it as theme meme it is it looks like they where posted right after I left voice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
Going to end on Sunfan based with what's on the table.
How serious is SunFan's vote here because I didn't take it to be what he was going to ride to the bank on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xelicopter View Post
PRETTY SURE THAT WAS XIZ. IF I USE A GIMMICK, IT'S BEEN BY CHOICE BAR AN (awoo) FROM LIVE TWG. ALSO BY XIZ FUNNY ENOUGH.

/WHIRRRRRL

PS: YES I GET OUR NAMES ARE EASY TO MIX UP.
It was also Boats and that was like....2 years ago? Probably? Meh.
__________________

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter

.
MixMasterLar is offline  
Old 04-1-2019, 10:27 AM   #191
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author
 
MixMasterLar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: The Emerald Coast
Posts: 5,104
Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: TWG CLXXXIV: Sunnyvale's Finest Game Thread

I'll be home in a few hours and I'll hop on discord then.

Meanwhile imma be spicy and vote Raeko because i didn't get enough interaction with her doing the Pozzai thing and it's still bothering me like 18 hours later so I ain't gonna ignore it.
__________________

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter

.
MixMasterLar is offline  
Old 04-1-2019, 10:33 AM   #192
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran
 
Funnygurl555's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Age: 24
Posts: 2,257
Default Re: TWG CLXXXIV: Sunnyvale's Finest Game Thread

merry christmas everyone
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
is funny eaman?
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
GET DUNKED FUNNY
(eaman is her name irl, friend)

Funnygurl555 is offline  
Old 04-1-2019, 10:35 AM   #193
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author
 
MixMasterLar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: The Emerald Coast
Posts: 5,104
Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: TWG CLXXXIV: Sunnyvale's Finest Game Thread

Here's the exchange and my issue in full:




Quote:
Originally Posted by Pozzai View Post
Raeku on discord is probably town, whatever their name is in the sign ups, thought I had someone else before going to sleep but slipped my mind so probably not important.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
Raeko = Mellon Collie

There a particular reason why you think they are town?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pozzai View Post
I think their annoyance outburst in regards to people dicking around is more likely to come from a town and they didn't turn defensive when called out by Duk3 going "found the wolf".

Scum would be fully okay with the goings on and would imo tend to be inclined to respond to a call out because it might "seem scum to just ignore it" while town dgaf
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
Hi Pozzai it is I, Raeko

I think I like you too. You seem to be picking up on subtle things and started analyzing the game already. I would be expecting townies to be trying to start a town circle and that's what it appears you are doing.

Also, I am a girl and you can use she/her instead of they if you want ^_^
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
I don't get it rofl
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post
It was just a tad surprising seeing you go from Pozzai's townlean to "woo we're starting a towncircle and you and I are in it"

I don't think there's anything anything inherently wrong in finding townleans and using PoE to figure out who to vote on D0 (hell, I do it too), but the way that developed gave me pause. There was like, an eagerness to be in a towncircle that struck me as odd
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
I don't see why it would be surprising to put a town lean into a town circle? But anyway, I didn't say that. I just stated that I thought it was towny for him to be looking for townies this early on, that's all I meant by it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
I like the reasoning you have but having played with Raeko I think she would be the opposite in this case. If she was turn she would start complaining that you're going for the mislynch. I think it's at best a null read.



She does this all the time. If you call her town you are 100% always in her town pile. Question that and you're a scum lean. If you want proof I promise the next solid scum pick she'll have is me because of this post.



A - too early for a town circle; nothing has happened.
B - looking for townies day 0 is extremely easy to fake
C - You say Town Lean goes into a Town Circle but my definition of "lean" is closer to a null that you have a particularly feeling about. Say I have town lean on Pozzai right now (which I do): What I mean by that is he is for all intent and purpose sitting null but I like what little I see and would "lean" him over to the town side of the room.

So if that's what the term means I would in no way invite a Town Lean into my Town Circle because Town Circle Drive is the block party where only the cool absolutely towns get invited to.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
You guys are really reading into my wording way too much. I think he's towny because of his reasoning behind why he thinks I am towny. That's it. Looking further into that post is just a waste of time

That last post Raeko makes is not what I was expecting from TownRaeko. She normally gets pretty flustered with me and feels a strong need to defend herself because she hates the idea of being lynched for no reason (no reason here meaning, she isn't a wolf and doesn't deserve it)

But here she is being reserved, and not particularly wanting to engage and it feels OFF to me.

And while I can sort of get she was playing Minecraft with Roundbox at the time, I honest to God think we would more likely have gotten a shorter, less deleberatedly written response if she where town, missing 's and all.

Smells bad
__________________

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter

.
MixMasterLar is offline  
Old 04-1-2019, 10:36 AM   #194
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author
 
MixMasterLar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: The Emerald Coast
Posts: 5,104
Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: TWG CLXXXIV: Sunnyvale's Finest Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
merry christmas everyone
But...there's nothing under my tree yet!

Lynch all lairs
__________________

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter

.
MixMasterLar is offline  
Old 04-1-2019, 10:49 AM   #195
mellon_collie
FFR Player
 
mellon_collie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Age: 30
Posts: 71
Default Re: TWG CLXXXIV: Sunnyvale's Finest Game Thread

wtf, didn't you say I was town in the voice chat at some point? Before deciding to sheep sunfan right before you left?
mellon_collie is offline  
Old 04-1-2019, 10:53 AM   #196
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author
 
MixMasterLar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: The Emerald Coast
Posts: 5,104
Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: TWG CLXXXIV: Sunnyvale's Finest Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
wtf, didn't you say I was town in the voice chat at some point? Before deciding to sheep sunfan right before you left?
I think I danced around the subject before SunFan brought up again that I hadn't said who deep wolf was, in which I replied it was probably you.


If you doubt the integrity of how I reacted to your posts you can ask SunFan, Funny and Charu; all of who I said something about sooner then the voice call (DFunny's conversation with me having taken place doing the time the posts where made)
__________________

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter

.
MixMasterLar is offline  
Old 04-1-2019, 10:59 AM   #197
mellon_collie
FFR Player
 
mellon_collie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Age: 30
Posts: 71
Default Re: TWG CLXXXIV: Sunnyvale's Finest Game Thread

I think your reasoning is pretty flimsy. It could just as easily be used to town read me. In fact, I'm pretty sure part of why Pozzai town read me to begin with was because I casually dismissed an accusation instead of getting upset about it. but OK

That read feels pretty forced to me. With a lot of quotes (some of which don't even pertain to the situation directly) to make it seem like it's more than it really is.
mellon_collie is offline  
Old 04-1-2019, 11:17 AM   #198
Pozzai
FFR Player
 
Pozzai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 5
Default Re: TWG CLXXXIV: Sunnyvale's Finest Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
I think your reasoning is pretty flimsy. It could just as easily be used to town read me. In fact, I'm pretty sure part of why Pozzai town read me to begin with was because I casually dismissed an accusation instead of getting upset about it. but OK

That read feels pretty forced to me. With a lot of quotes (some of which don't even pertain to the situation directly) to make it seem like it's more than it really is.
In all fairness they did respond to me saying that the read I gave on you, they'd flip in your case specifically, so I don't think there's anything inherently 'wrong' in how they're going about it?

People read specific people differently, what I gave was a "in most cases my experience is that this is town" ie, 90% success rate or whatever. Lar said they agree, but you fall in the 10% category not covered.
Pozzai is offline  
Old 04-1-2019, 11:24 AM   #199
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author
 
MixMasterLar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: The Emerald Coast
Posts: 5,104
Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: TWG CLXXXIV: Sunnyvale's Finest Game Thread

Raeko what quotes don't pertain to the discussion? I could have cut out everyone else's response but I would habe expected a different response not just to me but also that others where chiming in.

don't see an issue with there being too much context here.
__________________

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter

.
MixMasterLar is offline  
Old 04-1-2019, 11:28 AM   #200
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Charu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Age: 30
Posts: 7,090
Default Re: TWG CLXXXIV: Sunnyvale's Finest Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
That read feels pretty forced to me. With a lot of quotes (some of which don't even pertain to the situation directly) to make it seem like it's more than it really is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
If you call her town you are 100% always in her town pile. Question that and you're a scum lean. If you want proof I promise the next solid scum pick she'll have is me because of this post.
Reading this side by side is pretty funny, not gonna lie.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)


Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Charu is offline  
 


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:38 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution