Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > General Discussion > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-27-2015, 12:55 AM   #781
Vickieex3
FFR Player

Default Re: Anime north 2015 hype thread

Hi I'm late on this. I don't post much (or go on FFR at all) so, sup' bitches.
I'd make shoutouts but I'm too lazy and it seems like everything has already been said. But thanks to everyone for getting together this year and making it such a fun weekend.
It was great seeing new and familiar faces again...minus Jordan's ass.
Oh and Brandon's a fuckboy. <3
Vickieex3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2015, 01:15 AM   #782
Zeldagurlfan1
FFR Player

harveys has the best pickles. thx for ordering them chris
Zeldagurlfan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2015, 01:28 AM   #783
dAnceguy117
new hand moves = dab
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by NekoFlaa View Post
All in all, this trip was worth it :3 hope I can make it the next year to.
<3

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCWolf View Post
Next year I hope more people play some ITG with me (danceguy)

I hope so too. Honestly might be my biggest regret this year, haha.
dAnceguy117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2015, 03:02 AM   #784
Arch0wl
Banned
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
which is admirable because at least you're not putting on a front
this shit happens every year and tbh it's really making me not want to go to anime north because I'll just meet everyone and think "I wonder how much shit they're gonna talk in skype chats while being friendly to my fucking face"
you can feel reassured knowing that all the shit I talk to you online is shit I would also talk to your face

lol, it sounds so much dickier without my tone of voice to let you know I'm joking but I'm not going to resort to winky face emoticons
Arch0wl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2015, 03:11 AM   #785
Izzy
Snek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch0wl View Post
lol, it sounds so much dickier without my tone of voice to let you know I'm joking but I'm not going to resort to winky face emoticons
Story of my online persona.
Izzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2015, 06:06 AM   #786
ShadowDueler97
scarhand pls
FFR Veteran

I just wanna meet people why there so much drama ;~;

ShadowDueler97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2015, 06:35 AM   #787
V-Ormix
Banned
D7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xayphon View Post
u guys should bring a gopro cam or w/e with u next year so u can stream everything live for those who cant go
yeeee

okay ill actually make it a goal for 2k16 if the world doesn't end to finally meet fiffer peoples
V-Ormix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2015, 09:02 AM   #788
xXOpkillerXx
Forever OP
Simfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorD8 Godly KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Accepting that your friends might not have the same enemies as you is a great thing to do. I'm not going to have 2 friends who dont like each other hang out with me at the same time, but if one tells me "hey yo wtf why you hang out with that person dude ?" and can't accept it, then that friend needs to re-think our friendship maybe.

Like some people said: fix stuff 1v1 if you feel like there's a problem or ignore your enemy, but don't make it a gang thing. Maybe some people just enjoy bullshit drama idk, but I dont and a few others don't either. Why decide to make your friends feel uneasy with that drama and hatred instead of leaving them out of your personal problems is basically the point I'd say.
xXOpkillerXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2015, 10:33 AM   #789
Chocille
FFR Player

damn it's good i avoided such drama
Chocille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2015, 11:35 AM   #790
Superfreak04
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Maybe I'll actually attend next year. Even though I don't really post here anymore. It'd be nice to meet everyone at least once.
Old 05-27-2015, 02:08 PM   #791
MarioNintendo
Expect delays.
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerFFR Veteran

I want to meet choof next year :<

Hey choof you read the posts. Team quebec rules. You have to come!

Quote:
Originally Posted by macgravel View Post
Mario's files are top notch, so every time he submits a file I get excited in my pants.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
This guy, MarioNintendo?
Click the bricks

MarioNintendo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2015, 03:17 PM   #792
Izzy
Snek

*sigh*

Everyone has some team of people in their area.

Go team Kansas?
Izzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2015, 03:23 PM   #793
Zeldagurlfan1
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXOpkillerXx View Post
but if one tells me "hey yo wtf why you hang out with that person dude ?" and can't accept it, then that friend needs to re-think our friendship maybe.
a wise duck once said to me

MAT, I wish we spent just a little more time togetherrr, next year for suree. blahhh T.T

And superfreak, i think you should come.next year the drama will for sure sieze. Id love to be aquainted to more members! We had a lot of first timers this year and it was such a pleasure to meet them.
Old 05-27-2015, 03:29 PM   #794
Sky Kitten
Crazy Cat Lady
Community Manager, User Support
Community ManagerGlobal ModeratorFFR Veteran

Finally, I got around to actually finishing this list. I've wrote at least a bit about each of you, but if your names aren't there, I probably either forgot you, or I didn't remember who you were. I apologize, but I for sure know you guys were there! T_T

inb4longasspost

Anyway, story time. So I remember Thursday afternoon, where I received the text from Trevor that the Vancouverites landed. I got hella excited, told my mom I had to go, and I rushed out the door. It was not until I got to the store where I forgot my wallet, and I had to walk back. >____> So those plans were pushed back a bit. ^^; As soon as I got going, getting to the hotel they were at, seeing them coming through the lobby, and giving them hugs is what started it all for me.

Trevor (T-Force) - We did it. I know that we met up in 2013, but seeing you again brought so much nostalgia and happiness in me that it's like we were 15 and 17 again (respectively) and getting ecstatic over Subway out of all places. xD I'm so happy that you made it out this year. 7 years of friendship going strong, with many more years to follow. Thank you for coming. <3

Mayo (soramimi) - My meow meow. I had the utmost pleasure of meeting you. You're a wonderful person. I wish we got the time to assemble a kitten army that was going to take over AN. :< If you come back next year, we are doing that for sure~ stay awesome. You and Trevor are adorable together. <3

Bridget (ohsosilly) - Beautiful, I loved seeing you again this year. You're as bright, cheerful, and pleasant to be around as you always are. Never change. I loved exchanging hugs and laughter with you all throughout the weekend, come back. T_T I hope to see you back soon. <3

Adam (smartdude1212) - So many hugs shared. I'm really happy to see you again this year. An overall swell, funny guy with all those faces. I got to see your blitz skills for myself, and my goodness, you're amazing. Just watching you and everyone playing it inspired me to learn it myself. I hope I get to see you next year. <3

Max (PrawnSkunk) - It was a pleasure meeting you. You're a swell dude in person. I wish we got to talk a little more though. I do want to thank you for giving me an upbeat talk whenever I needed it. I appreciate ya. Now get Punch Tass back on FFR~ I hope to see you again next year, too. <3

Chris (Pawn535) - My super tall friend~! Hi. :P I really enjoyed seeing you. You're such a swell guy. I need to talk to you more. You're funny and always pick the right moments in what to say, and it would fit the mood perfectly. From playing cards, to super blue mouth, to being splashed from head to toe, adventures of getting dried off and having fun all throughout the weekend. Thank you for all of that. I hope to see you next year. <3

Anthony (Don't know your username D: ) - I love your Pikachu hat. It was also great to meet you too. I hope you enjoyed yourself at AN. I love how intrigued you were by Smash Bros. matches between Trevor, Max, and Izzy. That was pretty funny. xD

Pete (dAnceguy117) - It was great seeing you again, buddy. I swear, you probably have the most contagious smile I've ever seen. Never lose the smile, and never stop being you. Thank you for sharing your upbeat personality and funny moments with us. I really hope you come back next year. <3

Greg (thesunfan) - It was great seeing you again as well. I still remember that moment you shared with Pete at Wonderland as clear as day, and how awww it was. :3 Plus that shirt that you were wearing... need to find it asap. You're awesome as always, and I hope to see you again next year as well. <3

Luis (samurai7694) - Hej~! I'm so glad to see you again this year. No stomach virus holding you back, so you got to experience everything at full force. So glad you got your Timmies and poutine binge, although lack of Burger's Priest is definitely sadness. T_T Hopefully next year we'll do that. <3 Stay awesome.

Stian (Staiain) - Hej~ I'm so happy that you made this year. n_n I remember you talking about the possibility of not coming due to finances, and was delighted that you can come after all. I always enjoy your hugs. You're also a great person for helping out a friend when they needed it. I hope you can come back next year. Like Luis, we need to do Burger's Priest again soon. <3

Thomas (nekoflaa) - Even though I don't know you well, it was a pleasure meeting you. You're a really cool person, and you as well are a great person for helping out a friend when they needed it. I hope we can talk sometime in the future, and I hope to see you next year too.

Bobby (Dynam0) - Dude, I miss you loads! It sucks that you had to come a little later due to work, but I'm so happy I still got to see you! We definitely need to chat more often, since we only got like a little bit of time to hug and chat and that was it. D: You're always an awesome, down-to-earth guy. I hope to see you next year. <3

John (Jtehanonymous) - Ahhhhhh, I can't believe we talked about this a few months ago and you decided to come! I'm so glad I got to meet you, you're such a super nice guy. I want to thank you for driving myself and Tiffany around in your "Blastoise"~ thank you also for also providing me with a shoulder to cry on when stress levels were as high as they were. Thank you, thank you, and more thank you. You're always welcome to stay again if you come back next year. <3

Tiffany (Cold Kitten) - I'm happy to meet you as well. You've always been like a little sister to me, and us being the resident kittens has ALWAYS had people confuse us for one another. xD Alas, I do wish that we got to hang out a lot more and I know that it's exciting to see everyone and only in a short amount of time, but for next year, we're definitely hanging out more. Thank you for your cookies as well, they were amazing. <3

Sven (Hateandhatred) - My god, Sven. Where to begin with you. You are ABSOLUTELY insane. Carrying me off the floor, hearing you were in the hospital, chugging beer at Tucker's, carrying people on your back, and the list goes on. But you never fail to be a funny, lovable guy. I'm so happy that you made it to AN this year, even when you've told people that you weren't going to make it. I was super worried about you the entire weekend, hearing about what happened to you and having to ask people to help you just in case anything happened. You're a warrior, man. No matter what, you'll always be the Sven that FFR loves so much. I know you won't be at AN next year, but thank you for coming this year. I enjoyed seeing you and talking to you during the car ride to a store to pick up some stuff. Good luck with your future endeavours. <3

Mathieu (xXOpkillerXx) - omfg, Mathieu! You were super adorable this weekend with your cosplay. x) I've wanted to give you so many hugs this weekend, hahaha. It's always a pleasure seeing you, as you are such a super sweet guy. Hope to see you next year. <3

Martin (sanzath) - Ahhhh! You were also super adorable this weekend with your cosplay. I also heard that you and Mathieu are working on one for next year and I'm so excited for that! Thank you for being a wonderful person, and also going with Sven to the hospital when he was in trouble. I hope to see you next year and give you some more hugs. <3

Eman (Hakulyte) - First of all, congratulations on getting 100 billion. That is fucking amazing. You have made history on FFR once again, and you're incredible all around. We need to talk more for next year since you're so quiet and shy. I hope to see you next year. <3

Felix (MarioNintendo) - FELIXXXXXX! Gahhh, I love you, man. I really do. You're an all around chill person, and I love your enthusiasm and being a fun person to be around. You're a sweetheart. We didn't get to interact a lot, but for the future, we definitely will. I need to snag your rainbow keyboard, hehehe~ hope to see you next year (or soon). <3

Brent (bmah) - Ahhhh! I looked forward to meeting you so much, and it was definitely worth it! You're such an awesome guy to talk to. We had so many different conversations, you got to show people your many pictures, your knowledge on rocks, your insights and opinions on various topics, and you're so attentive to everyone. You're a real pleasure to talk to. I enjoyed every single minute of it. We even got to try some really good icees (and with Pete as well!). Thank you for coming Brent, and never change. You rule. Hope to see you next year. <3

Aaron (arcnmx) - You are a bugger. You don't need to drink to socialize. ;P You're a silly fellow~ it really was awesome to see you again. Need to hang out more since you're not too far away now. Hope to see you around soon. <3

Spencer (Spenner) - It was so awesome to see you again, and I'm glad you were able to stick around longer. You've always been a really chill dude, I really liked your shirt, and your girlfriend is a really nice person. Thank you for coming, and I hope to see you next year. <3

Plopadopadop (MrPopadopalis25) - produce more files plz ;D It was really awesome seeing you again as well. You've always struck me as a funny dude. I hope you get to come back next year.

Eaman (Funnygurl555) - omfg, it was so awesome to meet you! You're like a legend in my eyes, hahaha. You're such a sweet girl as well. I heard about your awesome win as a wolf during the werewolf panel, and I'm totally glad you came with us to Wonderland and had a great time. Thank you for coming, and hopefully you come back next year. <3

Kady (TrixiePuff) - I always love ya, girl. It was awesome hanging out with you this weekend. I love how we got to talk about so many common Toronto problems, and I love hearing stories about your daughter. Wonderland was also quite an adventure. You're a kickass girl all around. Thank you for being awesome as always, and I hope I get to see you soon. <3

Michael (remedy1502) - Dude, we need to hang out sometime. You're like, in the same goddamn city as me! Like geeeeeeeeez. It was awesome to see you this year! You're still lookin' chill as always. 8) I hope to see you more often around on FFR, since I know you made a pact to get St. Scarhand [Oni] with Jteh and Max. I really hope I get to see you sometime soon! <3

Izzy - It was awesome to meet you this year! I used to think of you as somewhat intimidating from your online presence, but you really are a really cool dude. Our interactions during Uno were hilarious, and you play really good Smash Bros. I hope you enjoyed being at Anime North this year. Hopefully you can come back next year.

Vickie (Vickieex3) and Brandon (WTFBrandon) - Always love seeing you two. Vickie, thank you for being such a fun person to talk to, and being readily there when it was needed. And Brandon, thank you for being an all around chill dude, and stayin' real like you usually do. I hope I see the both of you next year. <3

Will (Hurleyisgod) and Amy (xMUSICxMASTERx) - Always a pleasure seeing you two as well. Your cosplay choices are more and more amazing each year. Thank you guys for coming. Stay awesome, and hope to see you two next year.

Jordan (Tyson ultima) - An all around funny dude, and really cool to talk to. Your love and knowledge for SDVX is amazing. Thank you for coming, and I hope to see you next year as well.

lurker - We didn't talk much at AN this year, but when we've talked, you've always been funny and pretty cool to talk to. I hope you become fully ascended by next year~

Christophe (kommisar) - Aw man, dude. I rarely got to see you this year. ;.; We still got to talk a little, and it was a pleasure meeting your
girlfriend as well. I hope we get to talk more soon (since you're always hella awesome) and I hope you can make it out here next year as well. <3

Patrick (Gundam-Dude) - Loved your gold jacket and chains this year, dude. Thank you for providing us with great videos and pictures like usual. I know it sucks to not chat with people as much since there were so many of us. ;_; I hope to see you next year regardless.

Andy (WinRAR) - Always nice to see you. Sad that we didn't really get to exchange much this year, but I'm glad you're still able to make it and be cool as fuck. Hope to see you next year. <3

Austin (pmonibuv1) - I will forever owe you an iced cap. Nice to see you, bud. You're as random as you usually are. Miss talking to ya. Hope to see you around sometime. <3

Christian (silentoath) - GOD DAMN YOU DISAPPEARED ON US ;___; you were like RIGHT THERE and then didn't see you around D': Chris wai u do dis. I'm happy to see you again. We need to chat more! I do need to visit one of your shows sometime as the awesome Dr. Ozi. Keep being you, and I hope to see you around next year! <3

Chris (SCWolf) - Always good to see you. You're at your natural habitat: the ITG machine, and you keep on rocking it. Thanks for coming, man. Hope we can chat sometime, and come next year if you can.

Rob (One Winged Angel) and Maggie (DarknessXoXLight) - First off, fak u Rob. Secondly, it sucks that you guys were only with us for a short amount of time. Maggie, sorry to hear that you were sick, and I hope recover to 100% soon. T_T <3 Always next year. Still loved seeing the both of you.

rCaliberGX - It was really good to meet you! Don't know you that well, but I'm glad that you made it out this year. Hopefully next year we'll get to exchange some more talk if you decide to come again.

Andrew (Coveyduck) - Thank you for coming out this year again! I know some rough patches have happened here and there, but still had a great time hanging out with ya!

Sarah (Zeldagurlfan1) - You really did stick to your promise of coming to AN sober this year, and I did see improvements like some other people have. Just remember, though: Not everything is going to be fixed in just one weekend. It's going to take more time. But thank you for coming out, and never stop with the improvements.

As for the rest of you that I may have forgotten: Thank you for coming out this year, and I hope to talk to you more if you decide to come next year.

I have to say, I look forward to AN weekend every year. The reason for that is because of you guys, the community that I've grown up with for the past 9 years coming September. My life completely changed the moment I discovered this site, and I've never regretted a single moment.

From all the events that happened this weekend, from dinners, to playing video games, to walking around in aching feet, the photos, Canada's Wonderland and more, this is an AN that I will never forget. Thank you guys for everything.

I can't wait for Anime North 2016. Cheers, everyone.

~ Ally

FMO AAAs (22): Heavenly Spores, .357 Magnum, Pure Ruby, VS Boss Battle, Black, You Goddamn Fish, Faint Breath, Epilogue, Crimson Flood, Zombie Killing Blood Spilling, Saffron City (offline), Fast Asleep, R2, Her Majesty, Defection, Happy Meal, Bit Blue, Stupor of Peace, Tightwad, Progressive jikuu shoujo! Urashima Taroko-chan!, Annihilator Method, Skyfire Ace
Sky Kitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2015, 03:29 PM   #795
Zeldagurlfan1
FFR Player

I just want to quickly and lastly say thank you to everyone for sticking up for me. Im happy and thankful for your support, but more importantly, your forgiveness.

Im going to refrain from posting im this thread now. I want to be active in the forums this year, so ill talk to you all soon
xo
Old 05-27-2015, 03:58 PM   #796
MarioNintendo
Expect delays.
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerFFR Veteran

That's an awesome post ally, YOU'RE awesome. :3 thanks for the good vibes

Quote:
Originally Posted by macgravel View Post
Mario's files are top notch, so every time he submits a file I get excited in my pants.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
This guy, MarioNintendo?
Click the bricks

MarioNintendo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2015, 04:03 PM   #797
TrixiePuff
I am Groot.
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky Kitten View Post
Kady (TrixiePuff) - I always love ya, girl. It was awesome hanging out with you this weekend. I love how we got to talk about so many common Toronto problems, and I love hearing stories about your daughter. Wonderland was also quite an adventure. You're a kickass girl all around. Thank you for being awesome as always, and I hope I get to see you soon. <3

~ Ally
It was awesome hanging out with you too. We got to spend a lot more time together than we did last year which was great. I might bring my daughter next year for a day so you can actually meet her. :P
AKA the Christian Church
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystery Man View Post
Hey Trixie, how does your asshole feel? Does it feel nice and stretched from how hard those jacks just raped you?
TrixiePuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2015, 04:37 PM   #798
T-Force
Your world ends with you
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

PS. Where did some of you all stay? I'm doing a wee bit of research... for science.
Yeah...

Actually it's for TWG, but shhhhhhhhh.
T-Force is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2015, 04:41 PM   #799
sanzath
retired from rhythm games

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Force View Post
PS. Where did some of you all stay? I'm doing a wee bit of research... for science.
Yeah...
Yo, sheraton is actually the best hotel and don't let anyone tell you otherwise
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.
sanzath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2015, 04:55 PM   #800
TrixiePuff
I am Groot.
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanzath View Post
Yo, sheraton is actually the best hotel and don't let anyone tell you otherwise
International wasn't too bad either and it seems pretty cheap.

How fast does the Sheraton book up? I'd suspect pretty fast, no?
AKA the Christian Church
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystery Man View Post
Hey Trixie, how does your asshole feel? Does it feel nice and stretched from how hard those jacks just raped you?
TrixiePuff is offline   Reply With Quote