Old 09-6-2019, 08:31 PM   #581
DaBackpack
~ お ま ん こ ~

Send a message via Skype™ to DaBackpack
Default Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
1. DBP I stand by my "you're idiots" post.
yeah i'll find the specific post later but you made an appeal EoD yesterday about "meta of never being around" and "statistically you are stupid for lynching me because I'm always like this"

that's not how probability works pal

how about you actually play the fucking game instead of making your lack of effort MY problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moogy View Post
no one cares
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog View Post
there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statistic
Old 09-6-2019, 08:36 PM   #582
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

right, and i think the version of it that's flippable back on myself would be that one of the alternatives for my behavior is me being around less, which would in itself be notable because certain people know to expect me to be around/post a fair bit too

suppose it's not exhausting the alternatives though when one of them is "talk about the game somewhere in your 100 posts, stupid"

but ya
Old 09-6-2019, 08:37 PM   #583
Hateandhatred
"The Quebec Steparatist."
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Woke up late, gotta hurry to work, I promise to post a lot in the morning, there's a lot I wanna say this time around!

And for those of you who are used to play with me, I'm getting increasingly tired of rolling town, which I have for the past 15 games or so (never ever rolled wolf, rolled SK once and died off a gimmick)

Brb
Old 09-6-2019, 08:38 PM   #584
DaBackpack
~ お ま ん こ ~

right I recognize that now

Quote:
no one cares
Quote:
Old 09-6-2019, 08:39 PM   #585
DaBackpack
~ お ま ん こ ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hateandhatred View Post
And for those of you who are used to play with me, I'm getting increasingly tired of rolling town, which I have for the past 15 games or so (never ever rolled wolf, rolled SK once and died off a gimmick)
epic gamer moment

Quote:
no one cares
Quote:
Old 09-6-2019, 08:45 PM   #586
psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to psychoangel691

Lot of early pressure on inD, the whole interaction between them I really don’t know what to make of. There’s a fair bit that just feels kind of like more emotional responses? Will be looking more on how you guys interact this phase.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
to follow up on this---
I remembered last game you were a sub, so this clearly isn't referring to that because he wasnt subbed in until later
so as far as previous D1's he has, there's exactly one
this post stuck out to me because it seems like a really weird thing to "feel" if you only had a sample size of 1. Working hypothesis is either, he knows stupid shit happens on D1 and is using that as cover (TMI) or was coached to use this as a cop-out (also TMI)
with this in mind, the post reads more like a deflection, maybe coached
This is kind of an interesting one to me cause I honestly wouldn’t have even thought about the possibility that someone were being coached. I feel kind of stupid for not thinking of that either.

Quote:
don't ever offer to "take one for the team" as any alignment

waiting on responses/development from ind at the moment
Just noticed that DBP points out kappa’s wilingness to die and wanted to note it.

Quote:
shadow is looking like best bet even though I don't like your reasoning on him
xel isn't a good choice bc opportunism, subaru I think is town because derp city, you look town bc your misguided attempt at prioritizing information lynching seems sincere and not... something a wolf would do, I think
Quote:
subaru
I’d put these together because of the saying subaru was town then flopping to voting. But then it was noted that the game being thought of subaru was actually a wolf in. But this is still worth noting because of the shadow looking best part even though shadow wasn’t around much.

Quote:
yeah i'm being a hypocrite bc subaru isn't here either but who cares
Mentioned that this had bothered me because why say I don’t want to lynch an inactive then vote for another.

Quote:
yeah I very clearly have no idea what I'm doing

xelnya is trying to play a fast one on us
Which ended up with this reply and I don’t even know what to make of the “fast one” thing still. I need to read that whole section together I think.

Quote:
yeah I went back to confirm what chihiro said and psycho made posts at EoD but didnt directly intervene ir even vote for that matter
kinda wondering why she wouldn't even vote there, all of the other no voters as far as I could tell were absent
like if she's wolf does that make Subaru/Xel w/t or t/t
I have thoughts but gonna wait for what psycho and chihiro do
I suppose it’s fair to give me some suspect for lack of vote, but I just very much ran out of time. I didn’t really love either person up for lynch, I was also unsure of how many votes were on who at the time.

A lot of posts from DBP have been about the t-force mechanic lately not sure what to make of that. Right now I’m just very much WTF towards a lot of the interaction and posts so far. There were a few good points, but I really didn’t like how EOD went and all the flip flopping though so I’m sticking with a wolf lean right now.

Also completely aware this isn't the best post from me, but I feel myself burning out a bit so I'm gonna take a break before digging into the next person. Though I will read the recent stuff real quick to see what I've missed.
Quote:
also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl
Old 09-6-2019, 09:02 PM   #587
psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things

Just read through Xel, all looks pretty typical Xel to me, nothing much to note or go off of. Self pres vote made sense. Hoping to see a bit more this phase.
Quote:
also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
Quote:

Quote:
yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl
Old 09-6-2019, 09:22 PM   #588
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:
re: HnH if the rest of the characters are anything like me they just blocked him out to focus on more prevalent topics
and idk he gave reads and stuff, i thought that was at least worth a look now that he has them
Old 09-6-2019, 09:24 PM   #589
Svaz
quite clever

Quote:
I'll post more when I get home

well it's been like 9hrs and you're viewing the thread, the accusation of idiot is probably valid enough in terms of TWG, you're talking to the suspect owner of a 100% lose rate here, but I can at least count
Old 09-6-2019, 09:48 PM   #590
psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things

WV didn’t have a whole lot to comment on imo, genuinely felt like he was busy and tried to contribute where he could. On to his replacement Chihiro Fujisaki. As far as I can see right now pretty solid posts questioning people and gathering information. Really liking the insights so far and probably my strongest town lean as of now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chihiro Fujisaki View Post
Since I am about to leave, cliff notes:
I like inD and Kappa, and do not particularly like anybody else yet.
If I did not quote you much in my read through of the game, you should consider being more interesting. Haha.
If you disagree with my reasoning on Psycho or have any other comment, please talk through it with me. I would appreciate it.
I just wanted to inquire what makes kappa in your like pile. I saw inD but maybe I’m blind and missed why you liked kappa. Also curious to see your thoughts on the things I brought up for kappa.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chihiro Fujisaki View Post
"GOTCHA" I take to mean he thinks DBP is acting as though he has somebody cornered, trapped or caught. That he is on the trail of something important. But I see the connotation as slightly negative, since I do not think Charu agreed that much that DBP was onto something.

Not sure I am right but that is my interpretation.
I appreciate the insight.

So right now my reads are currently at:

DaBackpack - wolf lean
Svaz - haven't read yet
Chihiro Fujisaki - town lean
Zenith - null (subbed in for someone who was completely inactive, need more info)
inDheart - town lean
XelNya - null to possibly red based on other people's actions. I think as this day goes on it'll become a bit more clear.
Hateandhatred - still need to read
123kappa3 - wolf lean
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Old 09-6-2019, 09:51 PM   #591
123kappa3
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

is the eod at 10pm? why isnt too much going on.
Old 09-6-2019, 09:54 PM   #592
123kappa3
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

do we need a vote count or something im sorry Im very confused.
Old 09-6-2019, 09:58 PM   #593
123kappa3
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

2 votes on zenith and thats it from what I saw.
Old 09-6-2019, 10:00 PM   #594
123kappa3
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

OKay whoops nvm I it ends tomorrow. MB
Old 09-6-2019, 10:01 PM   #595
psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things

Okay so feeling slightly mixed on H&h right now. I feel there were some good posts but then the focus on PRs is a little weird to me. Could potentially be either trying to sway them or figure out who they are.

Quote:
Also maybe we should discuss what everyone thinks of what the PRs should do tonight.
Quote:
About that. Wonder if the cop should claim if they check red. Might be the miller, but if they don't, they're kinda just VT...
Quote:
I haven't suggested anything so no
But I'm trying to anticipate how the game can go and see what our options are.
Ideally a bunch of people would have to answer stuff like this, but rip
^ relevant quotes about PRs

Quote:
This turn of event is actually helpful to me.

Chihiro is a strown town lean. Is only a replacement yet dug into the game like no one had so far. Could still be a great wolf, but I don't feel like he tried to protect anyone without legit reasons, and kind of looked into everyone equally, at least with the few posts so far.
Shadowgod is lock town for me, at least for the time being. I don't know how many games he's played before, but seeing him roll wolf almost everytime, he gives himself away fucking instantly, this time he's not anywhere near doing this, so he gets a pass for sure.
Indheart is a scumlean, his vote on me doesn't look bad, no vote on me could possibly look bad imo, but his defense when people brought it up sucked big time.
DBP town lean. He plays like in the Anime North game, and indheart I have as a scum lean anyway, which reinforces him imo. Xelnya push isn't bad, but he looks like himself and I think he knows that, so that's a slight jab against him
123kappa made some great points here and there but they're open to interpretation most of the time. Will keep an eye on what he says. What's up with the back and forth with Xel?
Psychoangel is hard null. You're busy IRL though so... yeah, that.
Charu you're posting but aren't involving yourself enough... At least based on your post count, you don't have half the substance lesser posters have. This makes you look bad but you can come back duder.
Jessie is T-Force aka useless so far
Xelnya is Xelnya. You better not be a fucking blue.
Svaz looks mediocre because you're what's left out if I don't count Jessie and Kayla.

Busy day for me but that's a start!
Not the best reads list ever but I guess at least it’s something. Had shadow locked town before he got fucked by the t-force thing.

Quote:
Woke up late, gotta hurry to work, I promise to post a lot in the morning, there's a lot I wanna say this time around!

Brb
Hopin’ to see more when you’re out of work, definitely curious what your thoughts are. For now H&h is null for me until I see a bit more.
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Old 09-6-2019, 10:03 PM   #596
psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123kappa3 View Post
is the eod at 10pm? why isnt too much going on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
DAY 1 HAS BEGUN. DAY 1 ENDS ON 09/07/2019 AT 10:00 PM SERVER TIME
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Old 09-6-2019, 10:12 PM   #597
psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things

Okay, read svaz and really don't have a whole lot to say currently. Seems to be actively trying to catch up and engage in the game right now.

I'm likely gonna take a break from this for the rest of the night unless something big happens. New OT round soon!
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Old 09-6-2019, 10:27 PM   #598
XelNya
[Nobody liked that.]
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Svaz View Post

well it's been like 9hrs and you're viewing the thread, the accusation of idiot is probably valid enough in terms of TWG, you're talking to the suspect owner of a 100% lose rate here, but I can at least count
If your loss rate is that high, the chances are your way of thinking isn't working out well for you.

Ought to fix that. Maybe.
Old 09-6-2019, 11:21 PM   #599
Svaz
quite clever

Quote:
If your loss rate is that high, the chances are your way of thinking isn't working out well for you.

Ought to fix that. Maybe.
Old 09-6-2019, 11:22 PM   #600
Svaz
quite clever

Where's the content, XelNya? Xelnya says you're good for it