Old 07-23-2021, 09:08 PM   #1081
123kappa3
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran
 
123kappa3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Age: 26
Posts: 64
Default Re: TWG 200 Game Thread: Dichotomy

Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
agree with these reads mostly but I'll respond to calling inactives "a plague" with a quote
what are you agreeing with, that they fuck.
__________________
123kappa3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2021, 09:08 PM   #1082
SubaruPoptart
da kyo~
D7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran
 
SubaruPoptart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: In a house :)
Posts: 609
Send a message via Skype™ to SubaruPoptart
Default Re: TWG 200 Game Thread: Dichotomy

Logman checked in as well I think around the same time, but likewise nothing since then
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by qrrbrbirbel View Post
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA



Quote:
Originally Posted by Deamerai View Post
damnit subaru
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
if cocoa flips town, n2 vig should shoot zenith obv
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Zenith_ View Post
Okay, I'm 7 pages deep and this is a shitfest.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
wolf gurls exist awooo owo ┐furries? owo awoo


Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
My beak is bigger than yours
Quote:
Originally Posted by dAnceguy117 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Oh God it's Subaru





SubaruPoptart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2021, 09:08 PM   #1083
TWGma
FFR Player
 
TWGma's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 7
Default Re: TWG 200 Game Thread: Dichotomy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
no he bailed on me because of LAME, UNIMPORTANT THINGS like WORK but yes i was scared of meeting xiz hey hey hey social anxiety let's get it
Let the court show that Funnygurl had no problems meeting some who is "not human" yet was afraid of Xiz.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post
Why are you fucking pockets again?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celirra View Post
i like tforce more than you
TWGma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2021, 09:09 PM   #1084
SubaruPoptart
da kyo~
D7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran
 
SubaruPoptart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: In a house :)
Posts: 609
Send a message via Skype™ to SubaruPoptart
Default Re: TWG 200 Game Thread: Dichotomy

But also unvote
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by qrrbrbirbel View Post
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA



Quote:
Originally Posted by Deamerai View Post
damnit subaru
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
if cocoa flips town, n2 vig should shoot zenith obv
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Zenith_ View Post
Okay, I'm 7 pages deep and this is a shitfest.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
wolf gurls exist awooo owo ┐furries? owo awoo


Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
My beak is bigger than yours
Quote:
Originally Posted by dAnceguy117 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Oh God it's Subaru





SubaruPoptart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2021, 09:09 PM   #1085
bugkid666
FFR Player
 
bugkid666's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2020
Posts: 11
Default Re: TWG 200 Game Thread: Dichotomy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
Hey, you can read that as commitment to attempting to do something in this game which is subjective, but hey, it's something.
I would agree. charu's post was effectively useless but I don't think that means he's wolf, just....... unhelpful lol
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
but I must admit that I was wrong, and bugkid was correct
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellonxcollie View Post
IM ON RED LOBSTER PUBLIC WIFI
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
Name five of my buttholes asshole


bugkid666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2021, 09:09 PM   #1086
SubaruPoptart
da kyo~
D7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran
 
SubaruPoptart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: In a house :)
Posts: 609
Send a message via Skype™ to SubaruPoptart
Default Re: TWG 200 Game Thread: Dichotomy

Celirra could you explain the vote pls
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by qrrbrbirbel View Post
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA



Quote:
Originally Posted by Deamerai View Post
damnit subaru
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
if cocoa flips town, n2 vig should shoot zenith obv
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Zenith_ View Post
Okay, I'm 7 pages deep and this is a shitfest.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
wolf gurls exist awooo owo ┐furries? owo awoo


Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
My beak is bigger than yours
Quote:
Originally Posted by dAnceguy117 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Oh God it's Subaru





SubaruPoptart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2021, 09:09 PM   #1087
Celirra
FFR Player
 
Celirra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: London, Ontario
Age: 24
Posts: 745
Send a message via Skype™ to Celirra
Default Re: TWG 200 Game Thread: Dichotomy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
This is all the meaningful data we have on spongebobismysenpai.

I'm ready to write a book about it.
do you think them honing in on choof there means anything?
__________________
,,
 ,_, -ー'"{
 ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
彡と} 猫.{つ
Celirra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2021, 09:09 PM   #1088
DaBackpack
~ お ま ん こ ~
 
DaBackpack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: unlikely
Age: 28
Posts: 981
Send a message via Skype™ to DaBackpack
Default Re: TWG 200 Game Thread: Dichotomy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
like not even in an insulting way, but if your intent is to post something useful in whatever way you can, wouldn't you much rather give a summary that emphasizes things that actually stand out to you? as opposed to a "reads list" that takes longer amd says literally nothing?
please say sike
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by Moogy View Post
no one cares
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog View Post
there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statistic
DaBackpack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2021, 09:10 PM   #1089
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Charu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Age: 30
Posts: 7,090
Default Re: TWG 200 Game Thread: Dichotomy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
Charu, why did you post an exhaustive character list without any scumleans???????

super useless, why even post something like that?
Because it's compilation of basic blurb thoughts on all players currently within the game?

You can read the shrugs as me not knowing what to do with them and therefor will probably vote this phase unless there's a reason not to.

No one should be reading scum imo with the way the game's been going. You can't know if someone's reactions are a ploy or not. Not until we get some mechanical info, like color flips and whatever is going to happen the first night phase (if anything apparent happens).

The best is you can probably low scum read, and I simply haven't seen anything outrageous that has me wanting to place anyone there right now.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)


Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Charu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2021, 09:10 PM   #1090
Celirra
FFR Player
 
Celirra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: London, Ontario
Age: 24
Posts: 745
Send a message via Skype™ to Celirra
Default Re: TWG 200 Game Thread: Dichotomy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubaruPoptart View Post
Celirra could you explain the vote pls
no because you're too focused on your own survival and hung up on this
__________________
,,
 ,_, -ー'"{
 ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
彡と} 猫.{つ
Celirra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2021, 09:10 PM   #1091
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran
 
roundbox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Age: 30
Posts: 2,530
Default Re: TWG 200 Game Thread: Dichotomy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWGma View Post
Do you think Subaru might be a wolf and is posting due to having some confidence in knowing more info about the game?
We've done it, we've found another townread for today.
I like this read from tforce mostly because it cuts into Subaru's intentions, not just posts that make him "look wolfy"
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer

watch my rad gameplay
roundbox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2021, 09:10 PM   #1092
Shadow_God_10
Call me Lewdy, Sugar
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Shadow_God_10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Toronto, Canada
Age: 28
Posts: 1,903
Send a message via Skype™ to Shadow_God_10
Default Re: TWG 200 Game Thread: Dichotomy

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkywong View Post
me too, i reread page 26 so many times and couldnt really see anything that weird with it
Have you read past page 26? If so some thoughts would be great
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antori View Post
i can't vote shadow god because his profile picture gives me motivation to check on the thread regularly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Svaz View Post
more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
TIL women have breasts because of horniness
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
we can play the speculation game but fucking hell I'd rather go through shadowgod's fucking hentai backlog than entertain that discussion entirely
Quote:
Originally Posted by bugkid666 View Post
sunfan I fucked up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
Shadow_God_10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2021, 09:10 PM   #1093
FreezinIce
FFR Player
 
FreezinIce's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Don't forget 3.oct.11
Posts: 186
Default Re: TWG 200 Game Thread: Dichotomy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
like not even in an insulting way, but if your intent is to post something useful in whatever way you can, wouldn't you much rather give a summary that emphasizes things that actually stand out to you? as opposed to a "reads list" that takes longer amd says literally nothing?
He said the word fuck though, that makes him cool
__________________
RIP Jitomi Monoe

2020 - 2021


=======
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean
Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red
My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Ike View Post
SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED
FreezinIce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2021, 09:10 PM   #1094
bugkid666
FFR Player
 
bugkid666's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2020
Posts: 11
Default Re: TWG 200 Game Thread: Dichotomy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
like not even in an insulting way, but if your intent is to post something useful in whatever way you can, wouldn't you much rather give a summary that emphasizes things that actually stand out to you? as opposed to a "reads list" that takes longer amd says literally nothing?
one would figure
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
but I must admit that I was wrong, and bugkid was correct
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellonxcollie View Post
IM ON RED LOBSTER PUBLIC WIFI
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
Name five of my buttholes asshole


bugkid666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2021, 09:11 PM   #1095
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran
 
Funnygurl555's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Age: 24
Posts: 2,257
Default Re: TWG 200 Game Thread: Dichotomy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
this is a wolfy post from goldstinger

"i will probably swap to 0-poster before eod"

it's so easy and convenient to post this a few hours before EOD. it reads like he is giving himself cover to make a lazy, safe play just in case things get spicy.

I understand wanting to vote off a low poster. But to announce "ladies and gentlemen, I am broadcasting that I will do this one thing, so don't get mad at me if I end up actually doing it"

is really suspicious
nice
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
is funny eaman?
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
GET DUNKED FUNNY
(eaman is her name irl, friend)

Funnygurl555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2021, 09:11 PM   #1096
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran
 
roundbox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Age: 30
Posts: 2,530
Default Re: TWG 200 Game Thread: Dichotomy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Because it's compilation of basic blurb thoughts on all players currently within the game?

You can read the shrugs as me not knowing what to do with them and therefor will probably vote this phase unless there's a reason not to.

No one should be reading scum imo with the way the game's been going. You can't know if someone's reactions are a ploy or not. Not until we get some mechanical info, like color flips and whatever is going to happen the first night phase (if anything apparent happens).

The best is you can probably low scum read, and I simply haven't seen anything outrageous that has me wanting to place anyone there right now.
KEEP FINDING TOWNS CHARU
WE ARE MINDMELDING
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer

watch my rad gameplay
roundbox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2021, 09:11 PM   #1097
TWGma
FFR Player
 
TWGma's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 7
Default Re: TWG 200 Game Thread: Dichotomy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
Hey, you can read that as commitment to attempting to do something in this game which is subjective, but hey, it's something.
What? Intentionally baiting myself and FG knowing that would disrupt the thread and bring upon both the wrath and ire of FG, and my mild amusement?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post
Why are you fucking pockets again?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celirra View Post
i like tforce more than you
TWGma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2021, 09:11 PM   #1098
cedolad
moonchild~
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
cedolad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: .
Age: 27
Posts: 7,080
Send a message via Skype™ to cedolad
Default Re: TWG 200 Game Thread: Dichotomy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Because it's compilation of basic blurb thoughts on all players currently within the game?

You can read the shrugs as me not knowing what to do with them and therefor will probably vote this phase unless there's a reason not to.

No one should be reading scum imo with the way the game's been going. You can't know if someone's reactions are a ploy or not. Not until we get some mechanical info, like color flips and whatever is going to happen the first night phase (if anything apparent happens).

The best is you can probably low scum read, and I simply haven't seen anything outrageous that has me wanting to place anyone there right now.
I thought this was tin-foiley in my own head, until you said it.
__________________
cedolad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2021, 09:12 PM   #1099
SubaruPoptart
da kyo~
D7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran
 
SubaruPoptart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: In a house :)
Posts: 609
Send a message via Skype™ to SubaruPoptart
Default Re: TWG 200 Game Thread: Dichotomy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celirra View Post
no because you're too focused on your own survival and hung up on this
I'm not really focused on my own survival but I'd really like more explanation than just "trying to fake being town"
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by qrrbrbirbel View Post
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA



Quote:
Originally Posted by Deamerai View Post
damnit subaru
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
if cocoa flips town, n2 vig should shoot zenith obv
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Zenith_ View Post
Okay, I'm 7 pages deep and this is a shitfest.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
wolf gurls exist awooo owo ┐furries? owo awoo


Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
My beak is bigger than yours
Quote:
Originally Posted by dAnceguy117 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Oh God it's Subaru





SubaruPoptart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2021, 09:12 PM   #1100
FreezinIce
FFR Player
 
FreezinIce's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Don't forget 3.oct.11
Posts: 186
Default Re: TWG 200 Game Thread: Dichotomy

subaru

Lets see what happens here
__________________
RIP Jitomi Monoe

2020 - 2021


=======
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean
Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red
My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Ike View Post
SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED
FreezinIce is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:19 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution