Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums > Flash Flash Revolution > Brag Board

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-30-2016, 02:16 AM   #1
richyrich55
Wait... what?
FFR Veteran
 
richyrich55's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Niagara Falls, Ontario
Age: 30
Posts: 1,262
Send a message via MSN to richyrich55
Default 8 billy and 12k games played after 11.15 years. Woop.

Since everyone posts whatever the fuck they want in whatever the fuck thread they want to post in, I figured I'd follow suit. Finally got my grand total up to 8 billion, and reached 12,000 games played. Haven't been playing or active much because I have halfassed carpal when playing these days. My poor old fingers just can't take the abuse anymore. I has a sad, but also a happy, and a very disappointed because this site has gotten really gay since my glory days when I could FC Eradiction and nearly any other FMO song. We need COOL songs again. Not this f*ggot ass dancey breaky corey steppy beaty jungle bullshit. What happened to songs like Reality, or Protest the Hero songs, or Disturbed, or Rise Against? Why is there such f*ggotry permeating this website nowadays? That is why I rarely play anymore, all the songs are a bunch of faggy bags of dicks now. There's nothing left for me here other than the cool songs that I used to play all the time. I am disheartened with the way this site has gone. Bring this fucking site back to Cooldom, and stop furthering the ridiculous amount of f*ggotry! Another reason I don't play anymore is because every fucking engine I play on no matter if it's the swf or whatever, is fucking laggy and I constantly miss arrows because the fucking engines are broken. I hit arrows perfectly in time with the arrow catch bar, and I still miss the cocksucking things. Like, reading the newsposts just makes me cringe all over the place because it's just so retardedly fucking gay. I don't give a shit about what anyone has to say about what I've said. This site used to be super fucking cool, and now it's just a pile of f*ggoty shit. Thanks for ruining the site for me and a lot of other people that know what good, cool songs are, and thanks for being such f*ggots in regards to how the site has developed. I honestly hate coming to this fucking site because of how things have developed since the "cool" age of FFR. I could go on for hours about how and why everything has become so fucking horribly gay, but I'm quite sure you people get where I'm coming from. Fuck this shit. This site used to be MATURE, and now all I see is stupid rivalry posts and other immature fucking bullshit. I can see why Arch0wl and MrRubix left, alongside synthlight.

And another fucking thing, WHY ARE ALL THE NEW SONGS LESS THAN TWO AND A HALF FUCKING MINUTES?! 99% of the songs I fucking see are between 1 and 2 minutes!!! Like are your precious fucking fingers too god damn brittle to play a song that's longer than that?! Fucking christ, Dossar, or Dosslar or whatever the fuck your name is, you know exactly what I'm talking about! Man, you could play hour long songs if you really wanted to. Why is every song so fucking short now? Like I seen the Call me maybe dubstep song, expecting it to be the full song, and guess what? It fucking cut off half way to where I expected it to fucking do so! This site is a pure, unadulterated, BLASPHEMOUS fucking joke! And I very very highly fucking doubt that Synthlight and the other cool members would fucking approve of the pile of shit the leadership past and present has turned this fucking site into! Fuck you all because you all have contributed to the fucking ridiculous amount of immaturity that permeates this website. OH, OH FUCKING OH, one last final fucking bullshit goddamn cocksucking thing! The vast majority of the songs I've played are fucking off-sync! Or you put confusing ass arrows where arrows shouldn't fucking go! Fuck me fucking sideways and up the god damn wall to the ceiling! I've never once had a single fucking issue with the site, but now everything is broken and fucking gay as shit! God fucking damn the abhorrent leadership! Damn them all to fucking hell a thousand fucking times!

Fucks sake, FFR, get your fucking shit together! You're supposed to mature with age, not devolve into fucking immaturity!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean
Come on, guys, this isn't rocket surgery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRubix
I may be an ass, but I'm usually a very correct ass.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rushyrulz
I'm like, totally in love with like, Justin like Bieber. I like don't just like, like him.. I like, like like him. Like totally.
R.I.P. Jellygod

Last edited by richyrich55; 03-30-2016 at 02:34 AM..
richyrich55 is offline  
Old 03-30-2016, 02:27 AM   #2
Red Blaster
Bridge Burner
FFR Veteran
 
Red Blaster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 2,008
Default Re: 8 billy and 12k games played after 11.15 years. Woop.

Legendary thread in the making
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
what's a milky christmas :O
Red Blaster is offline  
Old 03-30-2016, 02:31 AM   #3
ItsOnlyDanO
Stuck in the past
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
ItsOnlyDanO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Portsmouth, UK
Age: 25
Posts: 1,139
Default Re: 8 billy and 12k games played after 11.15 years. Woop.

oh dear
__________________
Ghosts appear and fade away.......
ItsOnlyDanO is offline  
Old 03-30-2016, 02:39 AM   #4
richyrich55
Wait... what?
FFR Veteran
 
richyrich55's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Niagara Falls, Ontario
Age: 30
Posts: 1,262
Send a message via MSN to richyrich55
Default Re: 8 billy and 12k games played after 11.15 years. Woop.

Not to mention the fact that all the songs I've played today except for the cool ones have such f*ggoty stepfiles. Like, I keep finding reason after filthy fucking reason to never come back to this fucking site again. That's partly why I go months at a fucking time without visiting the site or playing the fucking game.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean
Come on, guys, this isn't rocket surgery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRubix
I may be an ass, but I'm usually a very correct ass.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rushyrulz
I'm like, totally in love with like, Justin like Bieber. I like don't just like, like him.. I like, like like him. Like totally.
R.I.P. Jellygod
richyrich55 is offline  
Old 03-30-2016, 02:41 AM   #5
Hakulyte
meanwhile in Hakuverse
Retired StaffFFR Veteran
 
Hakulyte's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 4,203
Default Re: 8 billy and 12k games played after 11.15 years. Woop.

So, what do you think we should do to "fix it" ?
Hakulyte is offline  
Old 03-30-2016, 02:41 AM   #6
richyrich55
Wait... what?
FFR Veteran
 
richyrich55's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Niagara Falls, Ontario
Age: 30
Posts: 1,262
Send a message via MSN to richyrich55
Default Re: 8 billy and 12k games played after 11.15 years. Woop.

ALSO, song #1776 better be something patriotic! I'm not even fucking American and I want the 1776th song to be about America!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean
Come on, guys, this isn't rocket surgery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRubix
I may be an ass, but I'm usually a very correct ass.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rushyrulz
I'm like, totally in love with like, Justin like Bieber. I like don't just like, like him.. I like, like like him. Like totally.
R.I.P. Jellygod
richyrich55 is offline  
Old 03-30-2016, 02:45 AM   #7
richyrich55
Wait... what?
FFR Veteran
 
richyrich55's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Niagara Falls, Ontario
Age: 30
Posts: 1,262
Send a message via MSN to richyrich55
Default Re: 8 billy and 12k games played after 11.15 years. Woop.

Obviously it needs fixing, Hak. Why the fuck are the stepmania dudes allowed to have any god damn song they want to play in their stepfiles, yet FFR can only get this fucking gay ass bullshit? Why can't we have popular songs like oh, I don't fucking know, If I Die Young, or fucking Foo Fighters songs, or other popular, well-known bands that people listen to? Such as Suicide Silence or Whitechapel or fucking Despised Icon, or In This Moment, or god damn fucking Shania Twain?! Why is FFR only allowed to have the gayest songs in existence these days?!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean
Come on, guys, this isn't rocket surgery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRubix
I may be an ass, but I'm usually a very correct ass.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rushyrulz
I'm like, totally in love with like, Justin like Bieber. I like don't just like, like him.. I like, like like him. Like totally.
R.I.P. Jellygod
richyrich55 is offline  
Old 03-30-2016, 02:47 AM   #8
Red Blaster
Bridge Burner
FFR Veteran
 
Red Blaster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 2,008
Default Re: 8 billy and 12k games played after 11.15 years. Woop.

Solution: play stepmania
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
what's a milky christmas :O
Red Blaster is offline  
Old 03-30-2016, 02:49 AM   #9
richyrich55
Wait... what?
FFR Veteran
 
richyrich55's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Niagara Falls, Ontario
Age: 30
Posts: 1,262
Send a message via MSN to richyrich55
Default Re: 8 billy and 12k games played after 11.15 years. Woop.

Getting better songs in the game would be a good way to fix it. And also, getting rid of these fucking 8-bit style forum icons would be nice. Also, maybe having a completely different colored/styled forum would be of help as well? FFR has been running the same fucking forum design for the past what, 5-6 years or more? Perhaps having better people to judge what should be put in the game and what shouldn't be put in the game would help too? Or maybe have a genre devoted specifically to 2:30 minute and longer songs as well? How about not having preteens and other kinds of children as moderators and judges and such? Jesus christ, there's so much that could be done to fix this god-forsaken site!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean
Come on, guys, this isn't rocket surgery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRubix
I may be an ass, but I'm usually a very correct ass.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rushyrulz
I'm like, totally in love with like, Justin like Bieber. I like don't just like, like him.. I like, like like him. Like totally.
R.I.P. Jellygod
richyrich55 is offline  
Old 03-30-2016, 02:50 AM   #10
richyrich55
Wait... what?
FFR Veteran
 
richyrich55's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Niagara Falls, Ontario
Age: 30
Posts: 1,262
Send a message via MSN to richyrich55
Default Re: 8 billy and 12k games played after 11.15 years. Woop.

I shouldn't have to fuck off to stepfagia. Why should I be forced from a website I'm so very loyal to? Why should I have to leave FFR for that pile of shit that never really worked on my computer? Over a fucking decade of membership, and that doesn't include the time I spent on FFR before I even made this fucking account! And I'm being forced to use stepmania for cool songs? Half of the stepfiles for said songs are bastardized piles of fucking shit. I don't want to search for and test songs for hours upon hours in order to have something fun to play at a later time! Why do that when it could be done for you by professional step-artists? Why must I be forced to do that shit? Why do that when the fucking site and game could be so easily fixed? And I don't know, nor do I care, about how many people are veterans when they haven't even been around for 5+ years. But that's such bullshit seeing all these people that joined in like 2011 or later being deemed "veterans"! In my opinion, a veteran should ONLY be someone who has been a member of this site for at least ten years. Not this two or three year shit. Fucks sake. Oh, you have 5 billion GT? YOU'RE A VETERAN! You have 2 or 3 years membership on this site, YOU'RE A VETERAN! Here's a veteran title for you, and you, and you, and you over there! Here's a veteran title for EVERYBODY! No. Fuck that shit entirely. You are not a veteran FFR player if you haven't been around on this site for at least ten years. A good percentage of the so called veterans of FFR don't even know who the fuck Synthlight is, and have never played the legacy songs! So why are they being called veterans?!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean
Come on, guys, this isn't rocket surgery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRubix
I may be an ass, but I'm usually a very correct ass.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rushyrulz
I'm like, totally in love with like, Justin like Bieber. I like don't just like, like him.. I like, like like him. Like totally.
R.I.P. Jellygod

Last edited by richyrich55; 03-30-2016 at 03:00 AM..
richyrich55 is offline  
Old 03-30-2016, 03:05 AM   #11
richyrich55
Wait... what?
FFR Veteran
 
richyrich55's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Niagara Falls, Ontario
Age: 30
Posts: 1,262
Send a message via MSN to richyrich55
Default Re: 8 billy and 12k games played after 11.15 years. Woop.

Hak, you've been here for over ten years. Do you not fucking agree that a veteran FFR member should ONLY be someone who's been around for at least ten years? Like why the fuck is the veteran title being handed out freely like god damn candy on fucking Halloween? It's extremely disrespectful and offensive to actual FFR veterans such as you and myself. It may not be offensive to you, but it damn well fucking should be!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean
Come on, guys, this isn't rocket surgery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRubix
I may be an ass, but I'm usually a very correct ass.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rushyrulz
I'm like, totally in love with like, Justin like Bieber. I like don't just like, like him.. I like, like like him. Like totally.
R.I.P. Jellygod

Last edited by richyrich55; 03-30-2016 at 03:07 AM..
richyrich55 is offline  
Old 03-30-2016, 06:58 AM   #12
SKG_Scintill
Spun a twirly fruitcake,
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
SKG_Scintill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Age: 29
Posts: 3,730
Default Re: 8 billy and 12k games played after 11.15 years. Woop.

why don't you unlock oni you scrub
__________________





Quote:
Originally Posted by bluguerilla
So Sexy Robotnik (SKG_Scintill) {.0001/10} [--]
___
. RHYTHMS PR LAYERING
. ZOMG I HAD TO QUIT OUT TERRIBLE
.
SKG_Scintill is offline  
Old 03-30-2016, 07:37 AM   #13
NeoMasterPie
Forum User
 
NeoMasterPie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Age: 26
Posts: 1,398
Default Re: 8 billy and 12k games played after 11.15 years. Woop.

dude chill it's just a game. you know you can still play all those songs you love so much
__________________

NeoMasterPie is offline  
Old 03-30-2016, 07:44 AM   #14
Deadlyx39
FFR Player
 
Deadlyx39's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Michigan
Posts: 1,016
Default Re: 8 billy and 12k games played after 11.15 years. Woop.

�������������������� good shit go౦ԁ sHit�� thats ✔ some good����shit right����there������ right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self �� i say so �� thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ�� ���� ��НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ�� ���� �� �� �� �� �� �� ����Good shit
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayward Vagabond View Post
I want another DJ hero
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Blaster View Post
Why should I care about this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
whats in it for me
Quote:
Originally Posted by grizz13114 View Post
Fun times and meme sluts
Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
ew meme sluts
ew fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
do you realize how asinine all of your posts are
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
i would also like to take this opportunity to shout out deadlyx39

on the one hand i feel as though your absence from these forums is a shelled victory for all ffr forumites however after careful examination of my internal feeling apparatus i have come to the conclusion that i do in fact miss your posts

[...]

come back

i need to laugh at you

once more

Deadlyx39 is offline  
Old 03-30-2016, 07:49 AM   #15
richyrich55
Wait... what?
FFR Veteran
 
richyrich55's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Niagara Falls, Ontario
Age: 30
Posts: 1,262
Send a message via MSN to richyrich55
Default Re: 8 billy and 12k games played after 11.15 years. Woop.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKG_Scintill View Post
why don't you unlock oni you scrub
Did you not read the part where I said I have halfassed carpal in my fingers because of this fucking game? Or do you have too much cum in your fucking eyes? I've tried hundreds of times to unlock the fucking thing but a little thing called finger pain/finger cramps prevents me from doing so.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean
Come on, guys, this isn't rocket surgery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRubix
I may be an ass, but I'm usually a very correct ass.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rushyrulz
I'm like, totally in love with like, Justin like Bieber. I like don't just like, like him.. I like, like like him. Like totally.
R.I.P. Jellygod

Last edited by richyrich55; 03-30-2016 at 07:50 AM..
richyrich55 is offline  
Old 03-30-2016, 07:49 AM   #16
Deadlyx39
FFR Player
 
Deadlyx39's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Michigan
Posts: 1,016
Default Re: 8 billy and 12k games played after 11.15 years. Woop.

Quote:
Originally Posted by richyrich55 View Post
I shouldn't have to fuck off to stepfagia. Why should I be forced from a website I'm so very loyal to? Why should I have to leave FFR for that pile of shit that never really worked on my computer?
Plus you can use the FFRMania engine if you want. Has a lot of songs in there. Legendary Thread 2016 Right Here
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayward Vagabond View Post
I want another DJ hero
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Blaster View Post
Why should I care about this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
whats in it for me
Quote:
Originally Posted by grizz13114 View Post
Fun times and meme sluts
Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
ew meme sluts
ew fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
do you realize how asinine all of your posts are
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
i would also like to take this opportunity to shout out deadlyx39

on the one hand i feel as though your absence from these forums is a shelled victory for all ffr forumites however after careful examination of my internal feeling apparatus i have come to the conclusion that i do in fact miss your posts

[...]

come back

i need to laugh at you

once more


Last edited by Deadlyx39; 03-30-2016 at 07:50 AM..
Deadlyx39 is offline  
Old 03-30-2016, 07:54 AM   #17
Red Blaster
Bridge Burner
FFR Veteran
 
Red Blaster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 2,008
Default Re: 8 billy and 12k games played after 11.15 years. Woop.

Going to spoiler this since it's a lot of shit but here goes
Quote:
Originally Posted by richyrich55 View Post
I shouldn't have to fuck off to stepfagia.
Then don't, but don't complain about how SM gets way more awesome music added to it than FFR.

Quote:
Originally Posted by richyrich55 View Post
Why should I be forced from a website I'm so very loyal to?
Yeah you seem pretty loyal after all of the "this site is majorly gay now" comments.

Quote:
Originally Posted by richyrich55 View Post
Why should I have to leave FFR for that pile of shit that never really worked on my computer?
Sounds like a personal problem there..and wait, didn't you just say that FFR is laggy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by richyrich55 View Post
Another reason I don't play anymore is because every fucking engine is fucking laggy.
Yeah you totally did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by richyrich55 View Post
Over a fucking decade of membership, and that doesn't include the time I spent on FFR before I even made this fucking account! And I'm being forced to use stepmania for cool songs?
Again, no one is forcing you do to anything..it's an option.

op·tion
ˈäpSH(ə)n/
noun

1.
a thing that is or may be chosen.
Quote:
Originally Posted by richyrich55 View Post
Half of the stepfiles for said songs are bastardized piles of fucking shit. I don't want to search for and test songs for hours upon hours in order to have something fun to play at a later time!
I can't argue with that, but there are a ton of great stepfile artists in the SM community nowadays that only put out quality files with some dumps here and there lmao.


Quote:
Originally Posted by richyrich55 View Post
Why do that when it could be done for you by professional step-artists? Why must I be forced to do that shit?
So you want people to do everything for you only so you can bitch about how they've done nothing the way you would do it? This game doesn't cater exclusively to you or to any one player for that matter, ask anyone who plays, everyone has multiple files that they dislike..just because the only genre you seem to like is metal doesn't mean that everything not metal sucks. Btw FFR has some of the best stepartists in the entire rhythm gaming community as a whole.

Quote:
Originally Posted by richyrich55 View Post
And I don't know, nor do I care, about how many people are veterans when they haven't even been around for 5+ years. But that's such bullshit seeing all these people that joined in like 2011 or later being deemed "veterans"! In my opinion, a veteran should ONLY be someone who has been a member of this site for at least ten years. Not this two or three year shit. Fucks sake.
So veteran is a title that should be whatever you say it is? I'm pretty sure you yourself got veteran long before you hit 10 years, so that's a pretty stupid point. Honestly veteran is a meaningless title that basically only showcases that you've actually put in X amount of time into this game..people can get, and have gotten, (beware I'm pretty sure this may cause you to pop a blood vessel) veteran in less than 1 year. In those cases they certainly deserve to be called veterans if as much or more so than you do because rather than letting their accounts sit around for years inactively they busted their asses to get that title.

Quote:
Originally Posted by richyrich55 View Post
Oh, you have 5 billion GT? YOU'RE A VETERAN! You have 2 or 3 years membership on this site, YOU'RE A VETERAN! Here's a veteran title for you, and you, and you, and you over there! Here's a veteran title for EVERYBODY! No. Fuck that shit entirely. You are not a veteran FFR player if you haven't been around on this site for at least ten years.
You're pretty mad over such a trivial thing. I've played over 12k games myself so what's the difference between us? That you took 6 more years to get 3 billion more GT? Because that's really all I see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by richyrich55 View Post
A good percentage of the so called veterans of FFR don't even know who the fuck Synthlight is, and have never played the legacy songs! So why are they being called veterans?!
Of course they don't, he's largely left the site entirely to pursue other things in his life. It's not like he's here on a regular or even irregular basis, so I'm not seeing how anyone who didn't already know him/who he was, would know who he is other than some random guy who comments on their profiles and made stepfiles.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
what's a milky christmas :O
Red Blaster is offline  
Old 03-30-2016, 07:57 AM   #18
#_#
FFR Player
FFR Veteran
 
#_#'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: Banda Aceh, Indonesia
Age: 31
Posts: 57
Default Re: 8 billy and 12k games played after 11.15 years. Woop.

I don't think you should be playing a music game if you hate most music so much.

Try muting the game and playing your rock songs over it, it won't sync at all but since you're used to 2005 files it shouldn't matter.
#_# is offline  
Old 03-30-2016, 07:58 AM   #19
richyrich55
Wait... what?
FFR Veteran
 
richyrich55's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Niagara Falls, Ontario
Age: 30
Posts: 1,262
Send a message via MSN to richyrich55
Default Re: 8 billy and 12k games played after 11.15 years. Woop.

Wow, you must have no fucking life whatsoever if you bothered to make that post. Some fucking moderator you are. I'm not going to waste my time with you, when I have real life things to take care of. Like, stuff in the outside world.. offline.. away from my computer because I have a fucking life and don't sit on my fucking ass all day playing some stupid arrow hitting game that has gone extremely downhill since the days when Eradication came out. I don't even care if I get banned like you so desperately want to do to me. Proxies and VPN's are quite helpful in the case of banishment. So really, you banning me would be quite futile. Go for a walk, do something away from your computer, you know, do real life things instead of mindlessly wasting your time on some guy like me that's sick and tired of the pile of shit this site has become. Aka, get a life, kid.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean
Come on, guys, this isn't rocket surgery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRubix
I may be an ass, but I'm usually a very correct ass.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rushyrulz
I'm like, totally in love with like, Justin like Bieber. I like don't just like, like him.. I like, like like him. Like totally.
R.I.P. Jellygod

Last edited by richyrich55; 03-30-2016 at 08:03 AM..
richyrich55 is offline  
Old 03-30-2016, 08:01 AM   #20
Deadlyx39
FFR Player
 
Deadlyx39's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Michigan
Posts: 1,016
Default Re: 8 billy and 12k games played after 11.15 years. Woop.

Quote:
Originally Posted by #_# View Post
I don't think you should be playing a music game if you hate most music so much.

Try muting the game and playing your rock songs over it, it won't sync at all but since you're used to 2005 files it shouldn't matter.
Dead.

Also Rich you gotta remember that to get any bands you might like onto FFR you need to get permission from either the band or their record label (or even both). ThirdStyle has a Sony Music permission (somehow) and they can put up anything from any artists on that label. FFR doesn't have that. Our most well known permission in the rock/metal world is probably Disturbed or Rise Against honestly.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayward Vagabond View Post
I want another DJ hero
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Blaster View Post
Why should I care about this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
whats in it for me
Quote:
Originally Posted by grizz13114 View Post
Fun times and meme sluts
Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
ew meme sluts
ew fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
do you realize how asinine all of your posts are
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
i would also like to take this opportunity to shout out deadlyx39

on the one hand i feel as though your absence from these forums is a shelled victory for all ffr forumites however after careful examination of my internal feeling apparatus i have come to the conclusion that i do in fact miss your posts

[...]

come back

i need to laugh at you

once more


Last edited by Deadlyx39; 03-30-2016 at 08:07 AM..
Deadlyx39 is offline  
Closed Thread


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:22 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution