Old 12-16-2022, 01:45 PM   #1
XJ-9
!🤖💥👾!
Community Manager
Community ManagerGlobal ModeratorEvent StaffFFR Wiki StaffFFR Veteran

Default FFRMas 2022 Token Giveaway!

Welcome to the FFRMas 2022 Token Giveaway!

The event this year will be much more straightforward than the past. There will be no challenges, but everybody will have an equal chance at winning an event token and some credits. I will be giving away 24 tokens selected via the wheel of names. To be eligible, all you have to do is answer one of the questions listed below. Please feel free to answer all of the questions! You will receive 10000 credits for each question you answer.

Questions

Why did you join FFR and what makes you stick around?

What is the story behind your username?

Who from FFR makes a significant impact on your involvement in the community and why? (For example this can be someone from FFR you idolize/respect, an FFR rival that pushes you to improve, or a good friend from FFR that you made since joining.)

What kind of feature would you want the most in FFR? (Can be for the game or the website.)

You have until December 21st, 2022 11:59 PM server time (CST) to participate.

Rules:

-All normal forum rules apply.
-Serious answers only, please.
-One event token per person. (No alts.)
-If you already have all of the listed event tokens you can still participate. If you win, you can gift your token to someone who has participated in this event only if they haven't won. (If there is no one eligible, you will receive 50,000 credits instead.)
-You can gift your token to someone else even if you don't have all of them. (Same gifting rules apply as above.)

I plan on sending out prizes the day after the event ends. Good luck!

Last edited by XJ-9; 12-22-2022 at 07:39 PM..
XJ-9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2022, 01:59 PM   #2
MarcusHawkins
Constantly Improving!
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to MarcusHawkins
Default Re: FFRMas 2022 Token Giveaway!

When I was 9 or 10, I wanted to explore the idea of rhythm games on fingers, and found StepMania in the process. I found FFR a year after on a fan-made engine.
I found the official site probably a couple of months after that, and when I was 13 1/2, I finally decided to make an account.
The statistics, community, and overall user experience kept me hooked over the years.

I know one of the rules is serious answers only, but.......
...yea I was 13.

Who from FFR makes a significant impact on your involvement in the community and why?
There were some notable groups of people over the years. The FFR Grandmas over Skype, the FFR EMG Rivaly in the forums (and skype too), the FFR TCG in the forums and discord, and all of the users that enjoy wanting to have conversations with me via FFR Profiles, ProChat, and now Discord.

What kind of feature would you want the most in FFR?
Hmm......maybe an organized list of previous Events (Official Tourneys, User Tourneys, Other Events) that users have participated in that I can see, sort of like an automated FFR Resume.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost_Medley View Post

This man is three months too early.
Quote:
Originally Posted by badman7772 View Post
Guess I'll take another Quality Pack please. I won't have Hawkins luck but I'm sure I'll have badluck7772.

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Zenith_ View Post
what the fuck marcus lmao

Quote:
Originally Posted by rushyrulz View Post
You should all thank MarcusHawkins btw

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDRNGGin View Post
Marcus is probably going to be the main man to win this (You will always be my DDR brother for life, MarcusHawkins! )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky Kitten View Post
Best Newbie
1st: MarcusHawkins: 4

Up And Coming FFRer
2nd: MarcusHawkins: 3

Last edited by MarcusHawkins; 12-16-2022 at 02:03 PM..
MarcusHawkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2022, 02:02 PM   #3
Ghost_Medley
D6.9 Prime Buttonhitter
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

#1: I've been playing this game since I was like 10 years old, and I made this account when I was 13. Rhythm games are the one thing I can reliably keep interest in, so that's why I've stuck with it.

#2: I was into MLP, and I made up a horse name. That's it. That's all the reason I have.

#3: Overall, Aquellex. Her long-time commitment to music and rhythm games is one I sympathize with, plus I always love to hear new music projects when she shares them, and I enjoy seeing her fun antics when she's hanging out in the discord.

A few shoutouts for other community members too, like jose656 who beat me in the 11th OT, Rob (aka OWA) for his own level of diehard persistence in playing rhythm games, and both choof and Wayward Vagabond for producing some of my absolute most favorite files on FFR.

#4: An option to flip what half of the screen that screencut covers. I've been asking for this for a while already.
Old 12-16-2022, 02:08 PM   #4
bmah
shots FIRED
Global Moderator, User Support, Judge
Global ModeratorFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Q: Why did you join FFR and what makes you stick around?
I joined FFR originally because it was an interesting flash game to play on my spare time. But what made me stick around, and the most important aspect to me, was and still is the community.

Q: What is the story behind your username?
The initial of my first name + last name. Not very creative I know, but it actually ended up being unique in contrast to many other usernames and I guess it stands out in that sense now.

Q: Who from FFR makes a significant impact on your involvement in the community and why?
It's hard for me to really put it down to one person. If we're talking about the stepping community, then it was actually Rebirth0 that encouraged me to step for FFR many moons ago. In terms of gameplay, I had a number of rivals in the past such as Vishnal who is now Reshiram. In terms of staff, I have tremendous respect for Velocity for all the work he's done, especially after he detailed some of the logistics to me, spending countless hours on this game and continues to do so. I also have my current set of friends, including some that has stuck with me for a very long time. For instance, HammyMcSquirrel was either the first or second person I've interacted with on FFR in late 2006 and yet we still keep in touch. tl;dr I can't really list one person.

Q: What kind of feature would you want the most in FFR?
In the hopes of finding ways to keep the game fresh, I hope for FFR to have an interactive world map interface upon which unique goals could be placed in tandem with a character roaming through a 2D map. Something like this already exists in the April Fools engine, but I'd love to see it as an official, real thing. It could be an entirely new mode, something like Adventure Mode, with the original format of playing FFR being deemed the Arcade Mode.
bmah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2022, 02:10 PM   #5
Rapta
🡸Index🡻Is🡹Fun!🡺
Global ModeratorMultiplayer ModeratorFFR Simfile AuthorD8 Godly KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Question: Why did you join FFR and what makes you stick around?

Answer: I was shown this game by a friend on Whirled who wanted me to play it with them. It was either Neon or Caitlynn iirc. I stayed because it was a way better rhythm game than Whirled Beat. The playerbase on FFR was significantly more skilled than Whirled Beat where I was 3rd best at the time which led me to aim for a higher skill level.

Question: What is the story behind your username?

Answer: When I was 8 years old I played a ton of Aliens Versus Predators 2 multiplayer. I got somewhat good at the game, and I was recruited by one of the best clans in the game -=Raptor=- . I made my moniker Indian because I thought the word sounded cool. When I started playing Xbox, when AvP2 multiplayer servers were shut down the next game I went to no-life wouldn't allow special characters in usernames, so I changed it to RaptorIndian. Then when I hit FFR, enough people had made jokes about the word "Indian" in my name that I decided to change it to just Rapta which sounded cool.

Question: Who from FFR makes a significant impact on your involvement in the community and why? (For example this can be someone from FFR you idolize/respect, an FFR rival that pushes you to improve, or a good friend from FFR that you made since joining.)

Answer: Dossar puts a lot of work in for this game, and I appreciate and respect the dedication they put forward. Their work might not be as noticeable but it's still important! Thanks Dossar.
Also the FFR Stepfile Judges have been very helpful and guiding to me throughout my entire stepping journey.

Question: What kind of feature would you want the most in FFR?

Answer: An multiplayer FFR bot that players can play against that sits in a multiplayer room waiting for someone to pick a song. It would emulate various division skill levels. I think it would be a great addition because it would make multiplayer feel a bit less empty, give players a goal to aim for "I'm almost D5 level, I'm going to see if I can beat the D5 difficulty!", and I know it's something I would have enjoyed playing with as a kid. I plan on helping add it into the game when the new Rust client is released.
Note the left hand pinky. It stretches out into attack mode to make etienne's hand appear larger, an intimidation technique for the arrows.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mourningfall
[3:51 PM] Mourningfall: i spent the second half of that song getting face fucked by a fly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
Hi I see rapta come play TWG next game
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXOpkillerXx View Post
Rapta thinks alot about memes and fonts. I'd be inclined to think he's town because wolves wouldn't have time to meme would they ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prawnskunk
if we keep releasing engines that work on 1/4 of people's computers, we'll get there
Quote:
Originally Posted by gold stinger
do u even agrabah
Quote:
Originally Posted by gold stinger
Today at 12:53 AM
I have no fucking idea how you were able to identify that specific line from meme show so you are basically an elder god of memes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psychotik
When I think Mother’s Day, I think Venetian Snares.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haku
have you heard someone mention eating pancakes to negate friday 13th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prawnskunk at 10:53:56pm on 10/26/11
OMFG VC! I want your programming fingers in or around my mouth OnO
Quote:
Originally Posted by Storn at 3:03 PM
We have so many batches open. Its like a backlog clearance sale. ALL FILES MUST GO!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToonE156 at 11:07 PM
You've never felt intimacy until you've practiced Jiu Jitsu ground techniques with the only girl in class

Last edited by Rapta; 12-16-2022 at 02:32 PM..
Rapta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2022, 02:23 PM   #6
awein999
(ಠ⌣ಠ)
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to awein999

I wanted to play a rhythm game with easy accessibility and stat tracking when I was 15. A friend showed me this and it's basically was what I was looking for and didn't know I needed.

awein is part of my first and last name. The numbers have no meaning.

Who from FFR makes a significant impact on your involvement in the community and why? (For example this can be someone from FFR you idolize/respect, an FFR rival that pushes you to improve, or a good friend from FFR that you made since joining.)
Lots of answers for this one but most recently I'd say Pizza69. He was my FFR child and he blossomed into the veteran he is today *sheds a tear*

What kind of feature would you want the most in FFR? (Can be for the game or the website.)
Hands down on the Steam client with achievements.
awein999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2022, 02:24 PM   #7
SK8R43
D7 Elite Keymasher
D7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

A friend of mine showed it to me 16 years ago. I originally played it without an account for about a year to see if i could get as good as him. I think i stuck around because i wanted to see how good i could get and am somewhat of a completionist lol

I have been skating on and off since 2004. The numbers were just random. I thought it was catchy back then XD

Who from FFR makes a significant impact on your involvement in the community and why?
I have a few friends on here that i met a long time ago that definitely keep me here and keep me on edge. WirryWoo, Elite Ninja, Haku, Snooches to name a few. But ive also gained some new friends and idols over the past year or so. Snupeh, EppuJoloZ, and Joesemba to name a few. There is always some sort of competition going on!

What kind of feature would you want the most in FFR? (Can be for the game or the website.
Ya know, i cant actually think of one at this moment but there has definitely been times where ive wanted one thing or another. I think FFR has most of what i look for.
Old 12-16-2022, 02:30 PM   #8
urangutanLP
FFR Player

Smile Re: FFRMas 2022 Token Giveaway!

why did you join FFR and what makes you stick around?

I searched for a rythm game that has browser 2 years back, and found FFR i dont play much resently, but ill try my best to play the game often as i can.I stick for it because of the browser obviously, my chromebook stoped updating and i still had flash so i play it on flash ill try to climb my way to the top and hope to play it even when i have a new laptop.

whats the story of the username you chose?

so i as a kid was fascinate about the animals orang-utans and thought of making my username like that and i whatched many lets plays back then so i thought to make LP in the back of the name its now like a memory of my childhood and i hope i'll leave it that way even though its a bit old.

which kind feature you would want the most in FFR?

mostly i want that the flash version to keep a bit up to date if its possible.

Last edited by urangutanLP; 12-16-2022 at 02:32 PM..
urangutanLP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2022, 02:42 PM   #9
EppuJoloZ
a goat
Event Staff
Event StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Why did I join FFR and what makes you stick around?

Already being familiar of StepMania and other rhythm games, I wanted to find a way to play those online, at school. Found out about FFR, tried it, it worked well, decided to make an account, and played a lot of it. What makes me stick around is the community, the events, and the feeling of wanting to improve in the game!

Eppu is a nickname I have had since I was little, and the JoloZ just came out of nowhere. The first form of this nickname was "EppuJolo" in Geometry Dash. Then I changed it to "EppuZ", and during summer 2015, I just decided to combine them both and thus, EppuJoloZ was born.

I can't really say just one person, but definitely the people I met and became friends with during OT15. Because of this tourney, I started playing again and became very active in the community aswell! So without all that, I probably wouldn't be here writing this forum post. Thanks to you all <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcusHawkins View Post
Hmm......maybe an organized list of previous Events (Official Tourneys, User Tourneys, Other Events) that users have participated in that I can see, sort of like an automated FFR Resume.
I like the idea of this one, and I too would love to see something like this! Thanks, Marcus lol
Originally Posted by rayword45 View Post
finland doesnt exist
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinglesberry View Post
I take your Dance Praise and raise it a Guitar Praise

Last edited by EppuJoloZ; 12-16-2022 at 03:21 PM..
EppuJoloZ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2022, 02:47 PM   #10
rayword45
Local Teenage Wastebasket
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

I was looking for a DDR replacement online and found this website. I first played R2 and thought it was shit. Then I found the main game and got addicted. I stick around for the game, the community and to shitpost my awful music reviews.

When I was 4, I needed an account to play some of the advergames on the now-defunct toomunchfun.com (an old flash game website for Kraft foods). I smashed my hand on the keyboard and rayword45 came up, and it's stuck since. For some reason it makes people think my first name is Ray.

MrPreggers because he is my old rival and now he's D7 while I'm still D6

The return of MeTrivia

BEST AAAs: WANDERLUST, Pandora, Necropotence, Mourning The Lost, Eradication, Feldschlacht

Hey, we need some users on this site. Please join.

And if you have not recommended any albums yet, do so. Please. I have a goal to reach. Here.
NO WAIT THAT SHIT'S OLD GO HERE INSTEAD.
rayword45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2022, 02:48 PM   #11
Zlyice
Slightly unpronounceable
Lead Difficulty Consultant
Difficulty ConsultantFFR Veteran

My first rhythm game was Tap Tap Revenge, but the game had a noticeable issue with dropped inputs. It made me wonder if there were a similar game out there that used a keyboard instead of a touch screen. Seeing my skill progression over time has encouraged me to stick around, but the community is a big part of why I stick around as well.

I wanted to pick something unique that wouldn't already be taken. This met that goal, but unfortunately teenage me didn't stop to consider that one day I'd need to actually figure out how to pronounce it...

There are a lot of people I could mention here, but the original AAA gang (revolutionomega, T-Force, and Lights) are all people that have played a big role in why I enjoy playing this game and sticking around this community so much.

I would love to see this game implement some sort of community-driven tag system for the files in-game. It would make it much easier to find files that test certain skillsets and could also be used to tag songs with common themes or genres.
Old 12-16-2022, 03:01 PM   #12
NotSpiralingEnough
Minijacks Do Not Exist
D8 Godly KeysmasherFFR Veteran

oh boy here we go
1. Saw FFR in one of tokaku's videos and decided to play it. Sticked around cuz of the wonderful community (<3) and the more accuracy-based style of FFR.

2. My original name was "spiral17", but in late 2020 I decided it was boring. So I came up with this! Mostly because spirals tend to spiral at high speeds, so yeah lmao.

3. From a gaming perspective: Nikita3006. Mostly because he was the most active russian FFR player I've seen and is around the same level as me. Plus he's really nice so yeah <3.
From a community perspective: literally every active player on discord lmao (luv u!)

4. Leaderboards on rates. Will probably raise the competition level by a goddamn ton, but it would still be pretty fun.
Old 12-16-2022, 03:14 PM   #13
T-Force
Your world ends with you
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by XJ-9 View Post
This is a question that has had many answers over the years; I consider myself lucky to have met many great people from this community, including ones I've idolized in many ways, and almost all have become good friends.

Sky Kitten is the top one that comes to mind because of her selflessness both to this site, and just in general. You will never, EVER, find a more genuine and sweet person than her, and I consider myself lucky to count her as one of my dearest friends, and have been able to do so for almost 14 years now.

HammyMcSquirrel / XJ-9 was one of the first people I saw on all the leaderboards whom I also got the opportunity to speak to outside of the site. To say I was starstruck is an understatement, but between the multitudes of games, stories, and adventures we've had, I've still never fully lost that sense of awe. The key thing is the awe and admiration is from seeing how you treat everyone as an equal and worthy of your time - especially in a period when elitism was rampant.

Others like Elite Ninja, kjwkjw, WirryWoo, bmah, and Niala. Those of us who became the heart of The Skype Room over its multitudes of iterations. We all push each other in terms of the game, and scores, and in terms of files. Most importantly though, all the pushing is purely via encouragement. Never once has it been a negative experience with any of you, and everyone's mutual encouragement is an inspiration.

And, special shoutouts to some of the modern people I've met that became big inspirations to myself to be better in the game: revolutionomega, Lights, and especially Zlyice. The #ffr-bragboard channel was, and is, a fun place to hang out, and you three were always encouraging, and always gave me a goal to push towards.
Whether it be racing to 100 FMO AAA's, or steadily getting better ranks/equiv, culminating in the Scarhand achievement, being able to have you all around for support is great, and I can only hope that I was producing that same encouragement for you.

And hey, thank you to everyone; you all make my job a lot easier than maybe it should be, and there's a reason I've stuck around for almost 16 years.
T-Force is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2022, 04:32 PM   #14
radioamor
anhedonia extraordinaire

I originally joined FFR because I was (and still am) a dirty Stepmania 3.9 main, as I don't really have the patience or mental fortitude required to participate in a game like Etterna or osu! It appeared to be a more relaxed, less harrowing version of those games, offering the same advanced difficulty without the exacting pedantry and demands seemingly required of the latter communities.
Since I am no longer physically capable of playing at proficient levels, I stick around for the community, which is usually pretty good.

https://timhecker.bandcamp.com/album/radio-amor

I like having chats about music and movies with April, aperson, and rayword. I'm not entirely sure how they feel about me, but I like digesting their cultural inputs and bouncing potentially asinine opinions off of them. I've found a handful of users that are deeply valuable individuals, however, and I find meaning in their respective presences in my life.

Support for avatar sizes larger than 200x200 would, at some point, be nice.

Last edited by radioamor; 12-16-2022 at 04:36 PM..
radioamor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2022, 05:59 PM   #15
rushyrulz
Digital Dancing!
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

I saw DDR on Good Morning America and asked for it for Christmas in 2004 because it looked fun, was playing with my cousin who had a friend who told me about a website you could play with your keyboard called Flash Flash Revolution or something. The rest was history.

Buckle up buttercups.
I used to play a game on Miniclip with my dad called Couronne Deluxe, it's kinda like billiards but with discs that you try to get into pockets at the corners.

Anyway my 12-year-old self was renowned for having no finesse and just assblasting the pucks around at max strength and not taking much time to aim. So, of course, like a true preteen, when my dad told me to stop rushing so much, I adopted the name for myself and was from then on known as "rushy" on Couronne Deluxe. I also used this name on the sensational new-to-Miniclip game Puzzle Pirates, where I met my best friend at the time who went by the name of froggyrulz. Mind you, this was all before I had even discovered FFR, or at the very least, was playing without an account. Fast forward a few months to late 2005 around Thanksgiving time, I finally decided to create my FFR account (<<join date on forums is wrong) and in my infinite wisdom, decided that appending "rulz" to the end of my name would be edgy and cool - and thus "rushyrulz" was born. I then later roped froggy into FFR of course because it's the right thing to do, and around the same time or a bit later, adopted the same name on RuneScape which I was using up until about 2 years ago.

my rivals and/or idols over the years that have pushed me to new heights (in chronological order) have been:
Smitty, Shashakiro (obviously), NSane, Jtehanonymous, Riotpolice, Hakulyte (still a close match to this day)
Honorable mention to ce1545 who was never a rival per se, but has been a good friend for over a decade and counting.

n-way multiplayer, says the man with over 13,500 MP games.

Last edited by rushyrulz; 12-16-2022 at 06:14 PM..
rushyrulz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2022, 07:09 PM   #16
UnityBoi
Mindblock Master
D8 Godly KeysmasherFFR Veteran

I think I discovered FFR when I saw a livestream (it was AnMaO i believe) playing it and i wanted to try it out. I stuck around because the files were good and i got involved in the community, mostly the discord.

I was already called Unity Learner on Discord because i was, well, learning how to use Unity and when searching for a new username I thought that it would make a cool one.

There are a lot of people that i enjoy talking to and that motivate me in the community but for this question I'm going to say xxOpkillerxx because he is currently #1 in Quebec and so you could say he is my rival, in a friendly way of course .

I know it's already been mentioned by NotSpiralingEnough, but a rate leaderboard would be pretty cool. It wouldn't have to quite equiv, just a fun way to keep track for rate scores. FFR already has lots of features so I couldn't come up with anything new lol.
UnityBoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2022, 07:22 PM   #17
Trema
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Q:Why did you join FFR and what makes you stick around?
FFR and Stepmania was a introduction to rhythm games for me and I invested alot of time practicing spread. Over the years, I had alot of fun with the game itself and made quite a few friends on the website. Not to mention how much experience I gained just by playing throughout the years.

Q:What is the story behind your username?
Tream came from a superboss in the game Final Fantasy X-2. Trema was a one my favorite superbosses to fight because it encourages the garment grid and sphere changes to gain an advantage in the fight. Besides for an old man, he casts Meteor and Ultima.

Q:Who from FFR makes a significant impact on your involvement in the community and why?
Players like Laggeh, Dossar, Halogen are amazing players and often I watch their videos and FFR and Stepmania in the past. They inspire me to practice over the years.

Q:What kind of feature would you want the most in FFR?
Maybe put on Steam? Would be cool
Trema is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2022, 07:26 PM   #18
tosh
O Derby, Where Art Thou?

I'm pretty sure I have shared this in various chats, but never on the forum. Sometime in early 2006 (around April/May) we were visiting my brother and his then-girlfriend. His girlfriend had one of the DDR games for the PS2 and a plastic mat. I originally tried playing normally, but after awhile got frustrated and instead started playing with my hands instead of my feet. My brother's girlfriend showed me FFR instead. I played for a few months and showed the game to a couple of friends, but didn't make an account. It wasn't until one of those friends created an account that I finally got around to doing the same.

Back in the MSN/WLM Messenger days one of the popular things to do was something like "Your name in Japanese". Obviously not accurate, but for fun I used the result of that as my screen name. x After Dawn x shortened my result to "Toshy" and started calling me that, so I adopted that username in most places until I eventually shortened it further to Tosh.

The easy answer to this would be YoshL, but I'm going to briefly mention the 2nd person: Doug31. Doug himself likely doesn't know this, but even after I created my first account I still didn't use the forums at all. As a result, I really wasn't aware of various playstyles, etc. After hitting a road block playing one handed I decided to look on the forums to see if other people had ideas on how to get better and Doug31 had a post mentioning the spread playstyle. Without coming across that post I probably would've quit the game a long time ago.

Last edited by tosh; 12-16-2022 at 07:36 PM.. Reason: added another answer
tosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2022, 08:21 PM   #19
Link251
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

I originally joined ffr because i was getting tired of osu mania but the amount of fun I have with this game and wonderful community of people is what keeps me around.
LOZ:OoT made a large impact on me when I was younger, it felt like the first game to ever really speak to me as a player. Since playing LOZ:OoT back on the N64 I've been enthralled by the series so i make my username Link to show my appreciation. The 251 afterword's is just something i stole from my sisters usernames lol.
Who from FFR makes a significant impact on your involvement in the community and why? A user named spongebobismysenpai has made a very large impact on my involvement in the game. They make me want to improve and get better, they also give me that one little extra push i need to get out of my comfort zone, weather that be entering a tourny or trying charts past my limit or what i'm normally used to. There pretty much the reason why i push my self so hard to improve.
What kind of feature would you want the most in FFR? A feature that I would want most in ffr would be the ability to have more then 2 people playing at the same time in one room.
Link251 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2022, 09:16 PM   #20
MysticChromium
welcomer person
FFR Veteran

I literally googled "ddr but for hand" back in 2017/2018 and found myself here (didn't get really active/create account until 2020 though); I stick around because the community is really nice and I enjoy playing the files.

Not really a story, but back in 2017 I just kinda sat down for about half an hour until two words that I thought made for a pretty solid Minecraft username popped into my head. Then, I smashed 'em together and have been using it pretty much everywhere ever since.

I can't really decide on one person here; you're all cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcusHawkins View Post

Last edited by MysticChromium; 12-16-2022 at 09:18 PM..
MysticChromium is offline   Reply With Quote